UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32713 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#25641 Dec 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
and his bullshyt on Floyd what a tool
what happened there?

#25642 Dec 2, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I have watched every game I could so far and the cohesiveness and overall depth look solid.
I am labeling Travis Wear and the two freshman Zack LaVine and Bryce Alford as our "super subs" who give us a big lift when they enter the game. That is a big change from the latter Howland teams that were playing incredibly thin (too many injuries in over the top practices).
The true test will be when the competition steps up and our yong squad will have to grow up in a hurry! But yeah so far, a blast to watch!
<quoted text>I think I could hear CT's name being called for final boarding at LAX all the way up here in the Valley! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
Go Bruins!
it's sad to see Tony Parker's game not improving.

#25643 Dec 2, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I liked the send off they had for him at the ASU game!
Okay Bruin fans, Not yet, Not yet, NOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!
I agree, honoring him the way they did was very classy. gonna miss that guy.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25644 Dec 2, 2013
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25645 Dec 2, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Just heard that Haden has his eyes set on either Peterson (Boise) or Franklin (Vanderbilt)(granted one actually accepts). Wonder if Orgeron will stay in the picture.
But really, all I care about is Mora's continued success as our Bruin head coach and taking over the local recruiting!!!
Go Bruins!
Congratulations Brew In on your Bruins victory. The better team won. Have a great Holiday season my topix brotha!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25646 Dec 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I was the architect of many 8-claps from our spot to the entrance, so many UCLA fans into the coliseum completely FIRED UP!
Congrats on UCLA's win. They were better prepared and showed that they were the better team on Saturday. Enjoy your victory and your off season. Best Holiday wishes to you and your Bruin Family!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#25647 Dec 2, 2013
Congrats to the Bruins on their victory. I'm already looking forward to next year's game.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25648 Dec 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
wow, that dude is fcuikng ahsosle!!!

I have two questions for the USC fans:

1. How do you feel about this dyck running your basketball program?

2. How in the hell did he EVER get a hot chick like that to marry him sorry ugly ass?

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25649 Dec 2, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you!!
Everyone was very cool. Only guy I saw who got a little crazy was a big, fat USC fan behind us. But everyone felt sorry for him, because he was fat, ugly and only had one good eye.
He was really only crazy as he walked in. His cheering was hilarious!! If he had been wearing UCLA gear, I'd have wondered if it was YOU.
Well, now it's time to root for each other, as hard as that may be.
GO PAC-12!!!
Congratulations to the Bruins! They played the better game on Saturday no doubt. If that was Rob way over in the corner acting like a maniac, unfortunately I think we heard him because of the absence of having much to cheer about from our fansÂ…

Did it sting to lose to a team we have dominated the past 15 years? Yes. Did their two defensive stars step up and make big plays? Yes. Did their offensive line make the adjustments and give their QB the time to make right decisions? Yes. Did we have an answer for their extra dimension of running in Hundley? No. Under the circumstances (mid season coaching change, player reductions, uncertainty of who will lead us in the future) should we be proud of the possibility of winning 10 games this season with a bowl victory? H-E-L-L Y-E-S!!!

FTFO

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25650 Dec 2, 2013
CPEM wrote:
Congrats to the Bruins on their victory. I'm already looking forward to next year's game.
I hear we are looking at Sark to come back. My contention is why not keep CEO if we are trying to stay in the Trojan family.

Now that Petersen has withdrawn his name because he is too much a phussy to leave his own private Idaho, and if we want to look outside the extended Trojan family, I hope we do not jump into something too quickly just because we are worried about recruits.

FTFO

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25651 Dec 2, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I liked the send off they had for him at the ASU game!
Okay Bruin fans, Not yet, Not yet, NOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!
Oh yes Brewski, ol' Geoffrey was an expert at holding out, holding out, and then unloading all at once ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooo Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#25652 Dec 2, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations Brew In on your Bruins victory. The better team won. Have a great Holiday season my topix brotha!
No congratulations to me the Bruin Voice of Reason? What is up with that Mister Fight On ;)

That's alright, I understand that there are certain Bruins that need it more than others of my kind. I am already beyond our game of a lifetime against you nasty Trojans and now starting to worry about our bowl game :/

If we lose we would only finish with nine victories. I have the Mylanta bottle ready thinking about the possibility after this is all said and done that you fellas might finish the season with more wins than my Bruins :(

West Hollywood, CA

#25653 Dec 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, honoring him the way they did was very classy. gonna miss that guy.
Not to worry Lifer, Nation said he will invite him to the hot tub parties ;)

Go Bruins! I get to try on his sweater first!

West Hollywood, CA

#25654 Dec 2, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Under the circumstances (mid season coaching change, player reductions, uncertainty of who will lead us in the future) should we be proud of the possibility of winning 10 games this season with a bowl victory? H-E-L-L Y-E-S!!!
FTFO
Gee Mister Traveler, you sure know how to pop this girl's cherry :/

We Bruins understand all that has happened to your nasty Trojans by those NCAA scoundrels, and under the same conditions, we may have folded completely. But right now can't you let us have our day in the Bruins salon :)
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25655 Dec 2, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>No congratulations to me the Bruin Voice of Reason? What is up with that Mister Fight On ;)
That's alright, I understand that there are certain Bruins that need it more than others of my kind. I am already beyond our game of a lifetime against you nasty Trojans and now starting to worry about our bowl game :/
If we lose we would only finish with nine victories. I have the Mylanta bottle ready thinking about the possibility after this is all said and done that you fellas might finish the season with more wins than my Bruins :(
Sorry PPP, but had to save the best for last and you are the greatest Bruin of all! I was still in awe of BN's Thanksgiving day excursion of being in The Rainman High Roller Suite and being able to be an assistant coach for a day while being on the bench with Steve Alford.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25656 Dec 2, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Congratulations to the Bruins! They played the better game on Saturday no doubt. If that was Rob way over in the corner acting like a maniac, unfortunately I think we heard him because of the absence of having much to cheer about from our fansÂ…
Did it sting to lose to a team we have dominated the past 15 years? Yes. Did their two defensive stars step up and make big plays? Yes. Did their offensive line make the adjustments and give their QB the time to make right decisions? Yes. Did we have an answer for their extra dimension of running in Hundley? No. Under the circumstances (mid season coaching change, player reductions, uncertainty of who will lead us in the future) should we be proud of the possibility of winning 10 games this season with a bowl victory? H-E-L-L Y-E-S!!!
FTFO
thanks for being a good sport, not sure that was me you're talking about, but if you saw a handsome, middle-age stud, surrounded by beautiful women, and gathering people to do the 8-clap at the East end of the coliseum before entering, near the statues?- yup, that was me. LOL

Seriously though, we are stacked for the next 2 years, even if our recruiting classes turn out be shytti (which they won't), even if Hundley does not return, the QB waiting in the wing is bigger, faster, and has a cannon for an arm, his name is Asianti Woulard, he won the skills competition at the US Army HS all-star game...so things are looking pretty sweet, for the future.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25657 Dec 2, 2013
Looks lie Sark to the Trojans

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25658 Dec 2, 2013

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25659 Dec 2, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I hear we are looking at Sark to come back. My contention is why not keep CEO if we are trying to stay in the Trojan family.
Now that Petersen has withdrawn his name because he is too much a phussy to leave his own private Idaho, and if we want to look outside the extended Trojan family, I hope we do not jump into something too quickly just because we are worried about recruits.
FTFO
CEO screwed up by saing he would stay even if he didn't get the job. I agree he deserves a shot, and why rush the hire? Sark didn't do much in Washington this year, but who knows with USC's talent, he could do great,

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25660 Dec 2, 2013
saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min My New Alias RULES 1,479,240
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 9 min Rudolpho Laspari 10,658
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Susanm 313,195
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite 6 hr Go Blue Forever 75
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) 7 hr louis 19
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sun RiccardoFire 201,892
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sun Rosa_Winkel 258,461
More from around the web