UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34256 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

fork ucla

Los Angeles, CA

#25542 Nov 27, 2013
ASU all day
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25543 Nov 27, 2013
fork ucla wrote:
ASU all day
fake identity

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25544 Nov 27, 2013
I see ASU & AU are on the Pac 12 Net, this weekend, way to get exposure back east Pac 12
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25545 Nov 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe her schizophrenia has reached a dangerous point she can't differentiate between her alter egos, PPPryck and fight on.
Hate to disappoint you BN my good friend, but I'm not PPP never have been never will be . I'm as much PPP as you are Rob, Trojan or Wolfie. Good luck to your Bruins this weekend and have a great Thanksgiving!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25546 Nov 28, 2013
"I think we're just another example of how, at the end of the day, USC and UCLA is really all one big supportive neighborhood," Ekbatani said.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/college/ucla/la...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25547 Nov 28, 2013
Trojan wrote:
"I think we're just another example of how, at the end of the day, USC and UCLA is really all one big supportive neighborhood," Ekbatani said.
Happy Thanksgiving my "Other" Trojan brother
same to CPEM, BFL & BI

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25548 Nov 28, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Read a story about them a few weeks back, Great story, I see the "Divided flags" flying the time
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25549 Nov 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
same to CPEM, BFL & BI
Thank you very much BN, Happy Thanksgiving to you and my rival Bruin family, you Rob, Brew In, and the lovely and elegant Wolffie where ever she may be, perhaps dining at Obama's White House? Much to be thankful for.Although we minority peasents here in greater La Pu-wenne will not be dining on roasted bird like those millionaires in the South Bay, a can of Dinty Moore Stew from the local 99 cent store will be thought of just the same as it is a day to be thankful and our friendship BN is something I give thanks for. Good Luck to your Bruins this week!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25550 Nov 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Read a story about them a few weeks back, Great story, I see the "Divided flags" flying the time
BN, always a pioneer where the rest of us just found our about this story you BN have it stored in your memory, can't put anything past you. It must be the sea air in the So Bay that keeps you sharp as a whip and a step ahead the pack. Hope you're enjoying Thanksgiving in your vast So Bay Maison.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#25551 Nov 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
same to CPEM, BFL & BI
happy Thanksgiving BN, and everyone else as well, Trojan, ct, cpem, f.o., brewIn, wolfie,. Let's have a peace treaty for a day, and let the trash talking continue tomorrow, and let our boys decide where the victory bell will sit for the next 12 months.. and the fate of its color.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25552 Nov 28, 2013
The Packers being completely pummeled by the Lions right now. Amazing that one player's absence can make such a difference.

But some still fail to see what a difference the absence of TEN good players can make. What a shame.

Well, almost time to CHOW DOWN! I'll raise a glass to my online pals, even YOU BFL!! Once again, best of luck to your team on Saturday.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25553 Nov 28, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the homophobic troll & #1 SC bandwagon fan."]<quoted text>
BN, always a pioneer where the rest of us just found our about this story you BN have it stored in your memory, can't put anything past you. It must be the sea air in the So Bay that keeps you sharp as a whip and a step ahead the pack. Hope you're enjoying Thanksgiving in your vast So Bay Maison.[/QUOTE]
Gee fool you think the Times is the ONLY publication to cover this story? you really are a clueless fool.
LMFAOAH

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25554 Nov 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>happy Thanksgiving BN, and everyone else as well, Trojan, ct, cpem, f.o., brewIn, wolfie,. Let's have a peace treaty for a day, and let the trash talking continue tomorrow, and let our boys decide where the victory bell will sit for the next 12 months.. and the fate of its color.
Man you really are a Christian to forgive the fool fight on, thank goodness I don't have that gene in me, screw that homophobic troll.
May she rot in hell (if there is such a place)
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25555 Nov 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you really are a Christian to forgive the fool fight on, thank goodness I don't have that gene in me, screw that homophobic troll.
May she rot in hell (if there is such a place)
On this day of Thanksgiving I accept your forgiveness as I have forgiven you for all the robust adjectives that you have exclaimed towards me. Enjoy your Turkey on this Thanksgiving day my friend.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25556 Nov 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee fool you think the Times is the ONLY publication to cover this story? you really are a clueless fool.
LMFAOAH
Once again you have proved that you are far superior than I. I did not know that another publication existed other than the LA Times. I would like to thank you for bringing this to my attention. Again, Happy Thanksgiving to you my good friend!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25557 Nov 28, 2013
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/no-19-ucla-routs...

Nice win today, got walk up seats, Zach LaVine excellent off the bench.

anyone know how the "team that own's L.A." did today ??

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25558 Nov 28, 2013
Oh I ee
http://espn.go.com/ncb/recap...

I guess the Gapped tooth fool was too busy bagging on Tim Floyd to coach the "Best team in LA" to a win.

way to stay focused gappie
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25560 Nov 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/n o-19-ucla-routs-nevada-0256400 17--ncaab.html
Nice win today, got walk up seats, Zach LaVine excellent off the bench.
anyone know how the "team that own's L.A." did today ??
Walk up seats! Wow that is great to hear my good friend.Don't tell me, That New dynamic Coach and Indiana native Steve Alford the 2nd coming of John Wooden gave you those seats? Bench seats next to him I assume? What a great way for us to end the day knowing that The Great BN, man of valor great wealth, class and taste has done it again. A High Roller suite in Las Vegas and now a seat next to Coach Alford on the Bruins Bench. It is indeed a great Thanksgiving knowing that BN has done what none of us are capable of doing especially us in the greater La Pu-Wennie who can only dream of doing what you do my friend. Thank you again for letting us live vicariously through you ;)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25562 Nov 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
same to CPEM, BFL & BI
I will look at it as an oversight that you did not wish me well Nation, but never-the-less, I gobbled on a big Turkey bone yesterday as I thought about you ;)

Go Bruins! Let's gobble with anyone that wants to be our brother!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25563 Nov 29, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Walk up seats! Wow that is great to hear my good friend.Don't tell me, That New dynamic Coach and Indiana native Steve Alford the 2nd coming of John Wooden gave you those seats? Bench seats next to him I assume? What a great way for us to end the day knowing that The Great BN, man of valor great wealth, class and taste has done it again. A High Roller suite in Las Vegas and now a seat next to Coach Alford on the Bruins Bench. It is indeed a great Thanksgiving knowing that BN has done what none of us are capable of doing especially us in the greater La Pu-Wennie who can only dream of doing what you do my friend. Thank you again for letting us live vicariously through you ;)
Well Mister Fight On, I must say I was rather embarrassed when I popped in to see my basketball Bruins play the Chattanooga Coo Cho in Paulie the other night :/

Yes we won against those nobodys of course but there were so many empty seats in the once famed complex that I was able to walk down and sit in a couple of seats literally behind Coachie Stevie and the boys. Rather alarming for us Bruins being a Top Twenty Five team and all :(

Go Bruins! Maybe Bill Walton standing on the corner of Westwood and Wilshire and handing out free tickets might help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Stragglers 1,603,023
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Freedomofexpression 317,610
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 hr Randy from Wooster 201,882
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 19 hr It s Weather Not ... 11,574
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep 20 The pope 258,485
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 14 Hellepsoaio 12
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 12 Love 292
More from around the web