UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25524 Nov 27, 2013
Fight On, shut the hell up already with your fake ass posts, you do a much better job being a dick.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25525 Nov 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
I think deep down inside us Bruin fans, we WANT usc to hire Orgeron. With a history of shady recruiting, completely oblivious to playing by the rules, he would have USC in trouble in no time, AGAIN. Plus, it these delusional trOJies think they can keep up the playing on this high emotion for ever they are just more delusional than I thought.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25526 Nov 27, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so much hate BN? For the record my good friend, I am not PPP that is another person, I'm sure you are aware of it. No one could slip anything past a man of your intelligence. Continued well wishes to you on this Thanksgiving Holiday week. Best to your Bruins on Saturday.
Please Mister Fight On, of course he knows the difference between someone "special" like me and a ruffian fella like you ;)

Do not underestimate the craftiness of MBD, my fellow Bruin. He is putting the “Westwood Frazzle” on you, just like my Bruins will attempt to do to those nasty Trojans in your big, bad Coliseum. But just in case, I will have four bottles (one for each quarter) of Mylanta ready shall we falter at the season’s end again :/

Go Bruins! Please win this game for Coach Jimmy! We don’t want his legacy to suddenly turn to mediocrity!

West Hollywood, CA

#25527 Nov 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I think deep down inside us Bruin fans, we WANT usc to hire Orgeron. With a history of shady recruiting, completely oblivious to playing by the rules, he would have USC in trouble in no time, AGAIN. Plus, it these delusional trOJies think they can keep up the playing on this high emotion for ever they are just more delusional than I thought.
Please Lifer, do not assume ALL of us Bruins want this coach hired. We said the same thing back in the day about that fella who wrote that book "Win Forever"! And the son of a gun still is to this day :(

Go Bruins! Maybe the Trojans will slip up and hire Coach Ricky!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25528 Nov 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I think deep down inside us Bruin fans, we WANT usc to hire Orgeron. With a history of shady recruiting, completely oblivious to playing by the rules, he would have USC in trouble in no time, AGAIN. Plus, it these delusional trOJies think they can keep up the playing on this high emotion for ever they are just more delusional than I thought.
I'm not one to disagree with a man of superior football intellect as you but wouldn't that be similar to the situation at UCLA where Jim Mora Jr has had a honeymoon period of success and is now nowhere near the savior he was last year?

West Hollywood, CA

#25529 Nov 27, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not one to disagree with a man of superior football intellect as you but wouldn't that be similar to the situation at UCLA where Jim Mora Jr has had a honeymoon period of success and is now nowhere near the savior he was last year?
As a fellow Bruin to Lifer, I do appreciate you extending the olive branch to him with those over-inflated compliments ;)

But I must tell you sir, we do not need USC fans to remind us that if Coach Jimmy loses the next two games as the head honch of our Bruins, we will be realize that the appreance of walking on water was just an illusion :(

Go Bruins! When it comes to seasonal wins, the word out by some is that there may be a Gate At 8!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#25530 Nov 27, 2013
UCLA lands Alize Jones, the Nation's top TE in the 2015 class!!! Good job Mora!

Go Bruins! Beat the Trojans!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#25531 Nov 27, 2013
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
to the Topix legitimate.
To the illegitimate...F OFF!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25532 Nov 27, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to call an 8-3 record playing 19 true freshmen (9 starting), 3 on the OLine a failure, go right ahead!

UCLA is barely scratching the surface, and with a win this Saturday over an over hyped team with about 12 future NFL players, and mostly juniors and seniors starting, on national TV, the whole country will see UCLA as a team to be reckon with for years to come.

West Hollywood, CA

#25533 Nov 27, 2013
Brew In wrote:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
to the Topix legitimate.
You tell them Brewski ;)

BTW, was the Pasadena jail as harsh as they say :/

Go Bruins! Let's paint all jail cells powder blue!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25534 Nov 27, 2013
Brew In wrote:
he's only a Junior, and even if he wasn't, I don't get excited anymore seeing how kids change their mind all the time, plus Alabama has many more $100.00 hand shakers than we do. Not to mention the team across town, has much more dough to give than anybody...so, I hope he stays committed.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25535 Nov 27, 2013
Brew In wrote:
They're not "landed" until they're signed. A lot of flaky kids out there, especially when you're talking about 2015!

But yeah, a nice "get" if he sticks to his commitment! Congrats!!

Have a great Turkey Day!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25536 Nov 27, 2013
Brew In wrote:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
to the Topix legitimate.
Happy Thanksgiving to you my Bruin friend! Let's not be cruel to those less fortunate, as I have given thanks for our topix friendship.Good luck to your Bruins this Saturday and have a great Thanksgiving!

West Hollywood, CA

#25537 Nov 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>he's only a Junior, and even if he wasn't, I don't get excited anymore seeing how kids change their mind all the time, plus Alabama has many more $100.00 hand shakers than we do. Not to mention the team across town, has much more dough to give than anybody...so, I hope he stays committed.
Please Lifer, let's not take the air out of Joe Bruin's golf cart :/

It is not everyday (or for that matter anyday) that a five star young lad actually considers UCLA let alone instant messages (between video game playing) Coach Jimmy saying he will come to Westwood :)

Go Bruins! Let's "come out" and celebrate shall we!

West Hollywood, CA

#25538 Nov 27, 2013
Speaking of five star ;)

**ATTENTION EVERYONE**
as the official Topix Bruin Voice of Reason, I am spreading the Holiday cheer (especially in anticipation of another football team letdown) by offering the following (one) ticket at a reduced price because my partner Jonathan has Chemo that day and cannot make it:

Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles
Holiday Spectacular 2013
Alex Theatre, 216 N. Brand Blvd. Glendale, CA
Sold Out - Orchestra A (Side Row Q)
Full Price:$60.00 but selling for $30.00

Let me know fellow Westside Bruins or anyone else who may be "interested" :)

Go Bruins!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25539 Nov 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to call an 8-3 record playing 19 true freshmen (9 starting), 3 on the OLine a failure, go right ahead!
UCLA is barely scratching the surface, and with a win this Saturday over an over hyped team with about 12 future NFL players, and mostly juniors and seniors starting, on national TV, the whole country will see UCLA as a team to be reckon with for years to come.
Once again you have proved your superior football intellect. Check and mate I must throw in the towel as you have shown tremendous gridiron acumen far beyond the coaching level and are toying with a football novice such as I. Have a great Thanksgiving Robert, and good luck to your Bruins this Saturday.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25540 Nov 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Fight On, shut the hell up already with your fake ass posts, you do a much better job being a dick.
I believe her schizophrenia has reached a dangerous point she can't differentiate between her alter egos, PPPryck and fight on.
fork ucla

Los Angeles, CA

#25542 Nov 27, 2013
ASU all day
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25543 Nov 27, 2013
fork ucla wrote:
ASU all day
fake identity

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25544 Nov 27, 2013
I see ASU & AU are on the Pac 12 Net, this weekend, way to get exposure back east Pac 12

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Portlandia 1,156,430
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min KiMare 233,213
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 min The world is waiting 307,127
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 5 hr litesong 2,743
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 19 hr yinefsfgd 3
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Fri zubedaanur 693
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Dec 25 ivyawe 1
More from around the web