UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35799 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25455 Nov 25, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's go bytch! The $1k you owe me double or nothing.
LOL!! For what does he owe you $1K?

That's hilarious!! But don't bother. He's a welcher. UCLA fans are notorious for that. He's the third I've come across.

One ND fan.

But never in my life have any other people welched.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25456 Nov 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Like I've said you retarded MORON, the real issue has NOT been the reduction in scholarships, you had a suckie coach the team stopped playing for - not that your interim coach doesn't suck HE DOES SUCK!!!- but your players have responded well to cookies, ice cream, and double-doubles, and are all of sudden resurrected from the dead. The talent is there, was always there. Look at your roster, and count the number of 4 and 5-star players you must have 3 or 4 times more than UCLA, so WTF are you bitching about?? the reductions make very little if any impact for the immediate time...now, if you want to whine about this next year? okay, I will grant you some slack, and the following 2 years as well, but this year? NAH!! sorry...you're just of shit and to pu$$ y to admit your program has poor leadership, with poor coaching, and this Ed O crap will die off, in using CT's words, it's a "novelty" and it's cute, and all that stuff. Personally, I hope USC hires Orgeron, better for UCLA...once he's given the keys, you will see all this was just a fašade...he was a HC at Mississippi State (or Ole Miss, who cares) how did he do? Another reason I hope they hire him, is because he is crooked, he cheats in recruiting, and as a UCLA fan, I would love nothing more than for the NCAA to slam USC once again.
FACT!!!
I don't bet trolls.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25457 Nov 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even going to bother reading your bullshit when it's obvious you're too stupid to acknowledge the reductions. No matter how good we are, we'd be even better with 10 more scholarship worthy players. Anyone with a brain knows this.
Don't worry, I know you won't bet that $1,000. As CPEM stated, all bluster, no muster! LOL!!!
you want $1000 for free??(y tu paleta de ke la kieres, pendejo), go prostitute yourself with Fight On, the other kweer of Topix on Santa Monica Blvd., I'm pretty sure there are desperate enough gay men to give you a dollar for aBlow job, after a 1000blow jobs you will have your $1000 you 3fags are hilarious!!!! You never proved a damn thing...unless of course you want me to take accept the opinion of another condom, and that's not gonna happen. Even Bruin Nation told you you're full of shit, I respect his opinion over any of your sperm-filled condoms ANY DAY.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25458 Nov 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! For what does he owe you $1K?
That's hilarious!! But don't bother. He's a welcher. UCLA fans are notorious for that. He's the third I've come across.
One ND fan.
But never in my life have any other people welched.
when did I make a bet with you, you delusional pathetic sperm-filled condom?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25460 Nov 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Even Bruin Nation told you you're full of shit, I respect his opinion over any of your sperm-filled condoms ANY DAY.
You agree with any idiot as long as they agree with you.

Many Bruins I know are like little girls. So I can understand why you'd find some to agree with your call on how I proved you wrong AGAIN.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25461 Nov 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>when did I make a bet with you, you delusional pathetic sperm-filled condom?
You must have replied to the wrong post, Idiot. I was asking FO the same thing in the one to which you replied.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25462 Nov 25, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's go bytch! The $1k you owe me double or nothing.
I don't bet trolls, not even $1.00 you littleWh ore, go scuk 1000 some ccoks at a dollar a pop, you would accomplish two things:$1K in your pocket; 2. a shytload ofsperm in your system, which is what you love. OUCH!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25463 Nov 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You agree with any idiot as long as they agree with you.
Many Bruins I know are like little girls. So I can understand why you'd find some to agree with your call on how I proved you wrong AGAIN.
Yaaaah, just because you said, and that clown CPEM said it, it's true...yaaaaaah, what a genius!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25464 Nov 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yaaaah, just because you said, and that clown CPEM said it, it's true...yaaaaaah, what a genius!!
We only said it because it's a fact. Delusional, bitch-like Bruin fans? Well, that's to be expected.

I've always told you that was why I won't bother proving how full of shit you are...because you will deny, spin or ignore. And you proved me right!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25465 Nov 25, 2013
CPEM said you wouldn't be a man about it. Is he going argue that because he didn't put it in those EXACT words? No.

He said, "own up to it", "admit you were wrong" and a couple of other things. They ALL equate to being a man about things and he knows this!!

As he stated, there are several ways to say the same thing. But being the little girl you are, you'll try to argue it. You're no different than FO. Don't kid yourself!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25466 Nov 25, 2013
Clinton didn't have sex with Monica either, because he only put it in her mouth!! ROTFLMAO!!!

Yes, that is how stupid you look trying to deny what you wrote. But don't let that stop you! Yu never have before.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25467 Nov 25, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix trool & #1 SC bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
Let's go bytch! The $1k you owe me double or nothing.[/QUOTE]

he's doesn't owe the you the topix troll anything, you didn't have the balls to bet Troll, if he owes anyone its trojan a REAL SC FAN, unlike you you frigging BANDWAGGON FAN. now run along and crawl back under your rock in el monte troll

LMFAOAH
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25468 Nov 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I don't bet trolls, not even $1.00 you littleWh ore, go scuk 1000 some ccoks at a dollar a pop, you would accomplish two things:$1K in your pocket; 2. a shytload ofsperm in your system, which is what you love. OUCH!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
LMFAO! I would say put your money where your mouth is but you would have to remove MBD/BN's pekker and that wont happen. Enjoy the week Sweet thang, the forecast for Saturday is dark and gloomy for your Bruins. It's gonna be an blowout,45-21 USC only cuz of a mercy TD at the end of the game for you guys, which you fagges will still celebrate even though you will be dominated but again that's the way Bruins like it...LMFAO!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25469 Nov 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I don't bet trolls.
Good rule Lifer, but also take advice from me, the Bruin Voice Of Reason, don't bet those USC fans either ;)

Go Bruins! Remember in Westwood, we are into the fine print at the bottom!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25470 Nov 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
he's doesn't owe the you the topix troll anything, you didn't have the balls to bet Troll, if he owes anyone its trojan a REAL SC FAN, unlike you you frigging BANDWAGGON FAN. now run along and crawl back under your rock in el monte troll
LMFAOAH
Oh my Nation, that was so MBD like (grammatical errors and all) ;)

Go Bruins! I love Bruin flashbacks almost as much as the hot tub time machine!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25471 Nov 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAOAH
Eff you Pete_Carroll Bytch LMFAO!! You're proof that racist scum lives in the So Bay, who the hell are you to call someone a troll? How many fake profiles do you have, at least you use your Serra HS pic for the Drag queen fight_on profile you use LMFAO!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25474 Nov 25, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll & #1 SC bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
Eff you Pete_Carroll Bytch LMFAO!! You're proof that racist scum lives in the So Bay, who the hell are you to call someone a troll? How many fake profiles do you have, at least you use your Serra HS pic for the Drag queen fight_on profile you use LMFAO!![/QUOTE]

Bite me troll,

AKA Papi
AKA la puente BFL
AKA la puente BN
AKA PPPryck
AKA la puente John Wooden
AKA la puente Sam Gilbert
AKA la puente Arswhole
AKA the topix troll
AKA #1 SC bandwaggon fan

go crawl under your rock in el monte FOOL !

LMFAOAH
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25475 Nov 25, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO! I would say put your money where your mouth is but you would have to remove MBD/BN's pekker and that wont happen. Enjoy the week Sweet thang, the forecast for Saturday is dark and gloomy for your Bruins. It's gonna be an blowout,45-21 USC only cuz of a mercy TD at the end of the game for you guys, which you fagges will still celebrate even though you will be dominated but again that's the way Bruins like it...LMFAO!!
I hope you're going to the tailgate party, I hear there's a section especially reserved for hrony and desperate gay men wearing red and gold, you can turn many tricks that day, and get mouth load after mouth load of some pearl jam and make a $1000 blowing 1000 desperate gay men...you little worhe, don't forget that as your pimp, I get 75% of your earning, you dishonest little sultt, don't think I don't know about your tricks on Valley Blvd. and Nogales last night...you better pay your master, I own you!!! ROTFLMFAO
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25476 Nov 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me troll, these are my profiles...please bite me i'm sooo gay and horny!

Pete_Carroll
fight-on
AKA Papi
AKA la puente BFL
AKA la puente BN
AKA PPPryck
AKA la puente John Wooden
AKA la puente Sam Gilbert
AKA la puente Arswhole
AKA the topix troll
AKA #1 SC bandwaggon fan
go crawl under your rock in el monte FOOL !
LMFAOAH
Wow you had more profiles than I thought. Must have a lot of time on your hands between gay KKK meetings in So Bay...LMFAO!! Ya friggin old dragg kween!..LMFAO!....Why do keep persisting that another man bite you? Only a friggin cumm swallowing faggotte from Serra would do that...LMFAO!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25477 Nov 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you're going to the tailgate party, I hear there's a section especially reserved for hrony and desperate gay men wearing red and gold, you can turn many tricks that day, and get mouth load after mouth load of some pearl jam and make a $1000 blowing 1000 desperate gay men...you little worhe, don't forget that as your pimp, I get 75% of your earning, you dishonest little sultt, don't think I don't know about your tricks on Valley Blvd. and Nogales last night...you better pay your master, I own you!!! ROTFLMFAO
In Vegas, placed a $100 on the Kings at 10 to 1 to win the Cup.
Haven't seen the odds for Sats game but will put $100 on UCLA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,744,391
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 58 min cpeter1313 336,650
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr 14 Into The Night 258,515
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mar 28 Lonnie Peters 201,480
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Mar 24 Wisdom of Ages 12,331
News Purdue and IU? On Valentine's day? Not anymore (Feb '07) Mar '18 Painter Phartse 73
News Walker IV hits 5 3s, scores 19, Miami beats Not... Feb '18 ScoresPhartse 2