UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34828 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25434 Nov 24, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Was gonna try to make my way over to your section, but being up on the other end makes it difficult within the halftime period.
You are right that this Bruin coaching and team now finds ways to make sure we get the victory! 8-2 with the big one against ASU next Saturday!!!!
Go Bruins!
Spoken like a true clueless turd! Sorry Brewie didn't happen like you predicted. Heh heh heh heh heh heh!.....LMFAO!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25435 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> he is, but I was just quoting the TV announcers that have done the games.
A) Don't blame your stupid comment on TV guys. There were no quotation marks or credits in your post. And of course the Bruin announcers are going to make stupid claims such as that, you freakin' moron!! They're the BRUIN announcers!!

Oh, but when a Bruin says something good about USC, he's a brown noser. But you're stupid enough to try and claim compliments from their own announcers are objective!! You are truly an idiot.
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I bet Allen, could not do what Myles jack is doing, but then again, who could??? no one in a condom uniform, that's for sure!!! FACT!!!!
B) LOL!! Proving ONCE AGAIN what a moron you are. Until UCLA has any many Heismans as USC does, don't be stupid enough to claim any Bruins can do something Trojans can't...unless you want to look like an idiot AGAIN! What a dumbass.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#25436 Nov 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
A) Don't blame your stupid comment on TV guys. There were no quotation marks or credits in your post. And of course the Bruin announcers are going to make stupid claims such as that, you freakin' moron!! They're the BRUIN announcers!!
Oh, but when a Bruin says something good about USC, he's a brown noser. But you're stupid enough to try and claim compliments from their own announcers are objective!! You are truly an idiot.
<quoted text>
B) LOL!! Proving ONCE AGAIN what a moron you are. Until UCLA has any many Heismans as USC does, don't be stupid enough to claim any Bruins can do something Trojans can't...unless you want to look like an idiot AGAIN! What a dumbass.
there is one thing your football team has never been able to do, you're cheating condoms have never been able to beat our bruins 8 street games, fckunig moron!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25437 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>there is one thing your football team has never been able to do, you're cheating condoms have never been able to beat our bruins 8 street games, fckunig moron!!!
You want to cry about the cheating, but don't want to acknowledge the punishment/reductions. You can't have your cake and eat it, too, Dumbass.

If our dominance during that period is asterisked, so is UCLA's now. When we have a full roster again, the asterisks come off.

It's not that tough, but I can understand why a moron like you can't quite grasp it.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25438 Nov 24, 2013
And yeah, if the Bruins can't beat a reduced roster under an interim coach, how sad would THAT be?! They'd better do everything they can to get three from 2012-2014, because come 2015, it's OVER.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25439 Nov 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>there is one thing your football team has never been able to do, you're cheating condoms have never been able to beat our bruins 8 street games, fckunig moron!!!
Say Sparky, I see you're getting a bit touchy. You know what it will get worse come Saturday when Mighty USC blows the hapless Ruins out of the Coliseum. You remember the Coliseum the place your Ruins called home before they were evicted for being effen losers....LMFAO!!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#25440 Nov 25, 2013
One game.

For the only marbles that matter.

All this talk beforehand is meaningless.

FIGHT ON!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25441 Nov 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to cry about the cheating, but don't want to acknowledge the punishment/reductions. You can't have your cake and eat it, too, Dumbass.
If our dominance during that period is asterisked, so is UCLA's now. When we have a full roster again, the asterisks come off.
It's not that tough, but I can understand why a moron like you can't quite grasp it.
I couldn't give a rat's ass about your punishment/reductions, dumbass, even if you had only 12 players on your team, it would be awesome whooping your asses. FACT!!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25442 Nov 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And yeah, if the Bruins can't beat a reduced roster under an interim coach, how sad would THAT be?! They'd better do everything they can to get three from 2012-2014, because come 2015, it's OVER.
it would not matter interim coach, or a squad made up of cheerleaders, it sucks losing to your rivals, but if you want to use that as an excuse for losing this Saturday, go right ahead, I really doubt it a loss would make you feel better making those excuses, which is all you have been doing all year crying about your BS "waaa waaa we're playing with one arm tied behind our backs! waaaa waaaa" be a man and accept what you have and WHY you have what you have. Whining little bytch!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25443 Nov 25, 2013
Anybody up for a little wager this Saturday? I will take my Bruins, straight UP!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25444 Nov 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>it would not matter interim coach, or a squad made up of cheerleaders, it sucks losing to your rivals, but if you want to use that as an excuse for losing this Saturday, go right ahead, I really doubt it a loss would make you feel better making those excuses, which is all you have been doing all year crying about your BS "waaa waaa we're playing with one arm tied behind our backs! waaaa waaaa" be a man and accept what you have and WHY you have what you have. Whining little bytch!!!
No, Dumbass. You either got bitch slapped for 10 years and are now having a couple of halfway decent seasons OR we cheated and now you're playing a handicapped team. It's one way or the other, Idiot.

If you're going to cry about us cheating,(which was only proven for two of those ten years), then you can't ignore the reductions...unless you want to look like a complete idiot. I know you've never worried about that before! ROTFLMAO!!

But, of course, you always change the standards to suit your agenda, as any moron would.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#25446 Nov 25, 2013
CPEM wrote:
One game.
For the only marbles that matter.
All this talk beforehand is meaningless.
FIGHT ON!!!
As they say, throw out all the records, etc for the cross-town matchup.

In addition to this year being a fairly even matched game on paper, I think the importance of your Trojans winning to get a 10 win season, or our Bruins winning the next two to do the same, will go a long way in recruitment.

Of course for National recognition, it never hurts to win our friggin' bowl games too! LOL

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25447 Nov 25, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>As they say, throw out all the records, etc for the cross-town matchup.
In addition to this year being a fairly even matched game on paper, I think the importance of your Trojans winning to get a 10 win season, or our Bruins winning the next two to do the same, will go a long way in recruitment.
Of course for National recognition, it never hurts to win our friggin' bowl games too! LOL
Good to see you back on here Brewski after the incident with the Sun Devil fans Saturday :)

BTW, you still owe me the money for your bail ;)

Go Bruins! Go Brewski and beating his rap for being a bad mannered host!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25448 Nov 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Dumbass. You either got bitch slapped for 10 years and are now having a couple of halfway decent seasons OR we cheated and now you're playing a handicapped team. It's one way or the other, Idiot.
If you're going to cry about us cheating,(which was only proven for two of those ten years), then you can't ignore the reductions...unless you want to look like a complete idiot. I know you've never worried about that before! ROTFLMAO!!
But, of course, you always change the standards to suit your agenda, as any moron would.
Like I've said you retarded MORON, the real issue has NOT been the reduction in scholarships, you had a suckie coach the team stopped playing for - not that your interim coach doesn't suck HE DOES SUCK!!!- but your players have responded well to cookies, ice cream, and double-doubles, and are all of sudden resurrected from the dead. The talent is there, was always there. Look at your roster, and count the number of 4 and 5-star players you must have 3 or 4 times more than UCLA, so WTF are you bitching about?? the reductions make very little if any impact for the immediate time...now, if you want to whine about this next year? okay, I will grant you some slack, and the following 2 years as well, but this year? NAH!! sorry...you're just of shit and to pu$$ y to admit your program has poor leadership, with poor coaching, and this Ed O crap will die off, in using CT's words, it's a "novelty" and it's cute, and all that stuff. Personally, I hope USC hires Orgeron, better for UCLA...once he's given the keys, you will see all this was just a fašade...he was a HC at Mississippi State (or Ole Miss, who cares) how did he do? Another reason I hope they hire him, is because he is crooked, he cheats in recruiting, and as a UCLA fan, I would love nothing more than for the NCAA to slam USC once again.

FACT!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25449 Nov 25, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>As they say, throw out all the records, etc for the cross-town matchup.
Come crawling back I see. It's much safer under your rock Brewie go back and hide until Sunday to avoid the Cardinal and Gold storm that will sweep the Gutless Lil Bruins in to the Pacific...LMFAO!!

West Hollywood, CA

#25450 Nov 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Anybody up for a little wager this Saturday? I will take my Bruins, straight UP!
Lifer please, let's try to get off the gambling addiction shall we! The Bruins need all our energy on the game with USC.:/

The way our offesnive line is playing, I am afraid the only thing straight up will be my bottle of Mylanta :(

Go Bruins! Maybe we can help with me at center, Brewski left tackle, Lifer at left guard, and Nation at right guard!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25451 Nov 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Like I've said you retarded MORON, the real issue has NOT been the reduction in scholarships...
Not even going to bother reading your bullshit when it's obvious you're too stupid to acknowledge the reductions. No matter how good we are, we'd be even better with 10 more scholarship worthy players. Anyone with a brain knows this.

Don't worry, I know you won't bet that $1,000. As CPEM stated, all bluster, no muster! LOL!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#25452 Nov 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>this Ed O crap will die off, in using CT's words, it's a "novelty" and it's cute, and all that stuff. Personally, I hope USC hires Orgeron, better for UCLA...once he's given the keys, you will see all this was just a fašade...FACT!!!
Lifer please, let's be careful what we waste our foolish wishes on :(

The problem is that those nasty Trojans believe in what Coach Eddie is saying and playing their hearts out despite not having all the players available :/

Lifer do you realize this means that if they are playing this well under him with less players, then we are doomed again once they are back at full strength :(

Go Bruins! Maybe Coach Jimmy can give our fellas some snacks too!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25453 Nov 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Let's go bytch! The $1k you owe me double or nothing.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25454 Nov 25, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is that those nasty Trojans believe in what Coach Eddie is saying and playing their hearts out despite not having all the players available :/

Lifer do you realize this means that if they are playing this well under him with less players, then we are doomed again once they are back at full strength :(
He's not smart enough to comprehend simple concepts such as these.

What can you expect from someone who thinks CEO's inability to do well at Ole Miss means everything?! Since the SEC split in 1992, they've only won (SHARED) one division title. Of those 22 years, he was only the coach for 3. They get the SEC's leftovers. Recruiting 4 & 5 star kids to come to USC is a little easier. There's about a dozen football program in the country that are practically self-recruiting. A moron will try to dispute that USC is one of them (during non-sanctioned years), but that's just stupidity talking.

I'm not completely sold on CEO yet. But I'm not going to put that much stock into Ole Miss. It's only one of many factors to be used in assessing what CEO brings to the program.

FTFO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 min Monday Blues 320,105
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min mdbuilder 1,642,429
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Poor performance 11,802
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 9 Randy-From-Wooster 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web