UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29784 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25351 Nov 22, 2013
CPEM wrote:
Oooh I must have struck a nerve with that one post. Stay classy, Bruins!
it's BRUIN as in "singular", not plural, don't get anyone else involved. More proof, of the extremely low academic admission standards at South Central, I guess your USC education didn't teach you that?
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25352 Nov 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>oh Fight On, why so much hate? BN has made it clear he's mine, Ive had a hard on for him for many years! There are many gay men willing to accept my lil pekker as a partner, but I seek happiness here with my beloved BN, stop torturing us with your macho ways!
STFU Dizzy you and your byatch, ya bunch of sick freeaks!...LMFAO!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25354 Nov 22, 2013
CPEM wrote:
Oooh I must have struck a nerve with that one post. Stay classy, Bruins!
The welcher got owned and isn't man enough to admit it.

CT is probably right. They'll disappoint us the same way they disappoint their fans at the end of almost every season.

FTFO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25356 Nov 22, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Dizzy! Spin spin spin spin spin....Ya coxucking kweer....LMFAO!
But the hypocritical POS will still try to call others "Spinmasters"! ROTFLMAO!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25357 Nov 22, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll & #! SC bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
STFU Pete_Carroll!..LMFAO!!!![/QUOT E]

Bite me troll
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25358 Nov 22, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me troll
STFU Pete_Carroll!! LMFAO! Why do you keep begging for a man to bite you?? Trying to impress coach Mora?? LMFAO!! Ya friggin hommo freeeak!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25359 Nov 22, 2013
Hilarious!!! Bite On reported "abuse" LMAO
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25360 Nov 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Hilarious!!! Bite On reported "abuse" LMAO
No more hilarious than an idiot claiming he didn't write something when it was proven he did.

What an idiot.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25361 Nov 22, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the troll & #1 SC bandwaggon fan["]<quoted text>
STFU Pete_Carroll!! LMFAO! Why do you keep begging for a man to bite you?? Trying to impress coach Mora?? LMFAO!! Ya friggin hommo freeeak![/QUOTE]

Bite me troll
LMFAOAH

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25362 Nov 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>why are even concerned about what we do vs. ASU? it's not like you have a chance in hell beating the Mighty Bruins with Hundley, and Myles Jack on Offense, and Anthony Barr, and Myles Jack on Defense. Kessler is going to be eating grass all day from the blind side hits coming from #11 and your drama queen who limps off the field like he has a broken leg, and returns sprinting onto the field two plays later, Marcus Lee is going to be taken off the field on your cart after Myles Jack delivers Sports Center top-10 hits on him. LOL
Lifer please do not declare haymaker predictions as such :/

You put our Bruins in a precarious position of living up to standards we usually fail to keep :(

Go Bruins! Come on fellas, let's keep the flight of the imagination talk like this in private (hot tub) conversations shall we!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25363 Nov 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>oh Fight On, why so much hate? BN has made it clear he's had a hard on for how many years? There are many gay men willing to accept as a partner, and seek happiness
Lifer, why are you divulging all of our private Bruin hot tub talk. MBD/Nation is going to be in a tizzy over this :/

Go Bruins! Loose lips suck ship-sized men!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25364 Nov 22, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me I'm a troll Puleease! I'm an old gay faggotte!
LMFAOAH
EFF you bytch!...LMFAO!

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#25365 Nov 22, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No more hilarious than an idiot claiming he didn't write something when it was proven he did.
What an idiot.
so say the dickwads representing the Univ of Cox Suckers.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25366 Nov 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>so say the dickwads representing the Univ of Cox Suckers.
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
That school must be FUCLA, your girl MBD/BN keeps begging for some dyck. Go ahead and bite her so she will STFU....LMFAO!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25367 Nov 22, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll & #1 SC bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
EFF you bytch!...LMFAO!
[/QUOTE]

Bite me troll
LMFAOAH

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25369 Nov 23, 2013
28 to 9 Zona over the Du a half, wow good game
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25371 Nov 23, 2013
Looking as if the Bruins are going to do just what CT said...disappoint us as much as they disappoint THEIR fans.

UA showed they definitely has what it takes to knock off ASU next week. But it may not mean a darn thing if they do.

Come on Bruins!! Don't blow your chance to beat a ranked team this year!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25372 Nov 23, 2013
HAVE
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25375 Nov 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>so say the dickwads representing the Univ of Cox Suckers.
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
Don't do it sweet thang! Don't jump off the Colorado BLVD Bridge, it was only one game. Yet a poorly played game especially in the first half man you guys stunk up the Rose Bowl (or was that your thong LMFAO!) and the national tv airwaves. Your season is over you have nothing to play for your teams heart was taken out, you will now get destroyed next week! Stay at home sweet thang don't go to the massacre in person you might not be able to handle the horror of another Bruin arse kicking at the hands of Mighty USC....You guys choked ( more than the usual chicken) big time, Mora sux!...LMFAO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25376 Nov 23, 2013
So, at best UCLA can end up with the same conference record as USC. "Some" morons thought they were head & shoulders above USC! And that's with scholarship reductions AND an interim coach!!

It's good to be a Trojan...win or lose next week!!

FIGHT ON!! BEAT THE BRUINS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min sonicfilter 1,236,841
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Eagle 12 240,129
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 16 min State the Obvious 310,018
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 9 hr TerryE 5,773
News Former UConn Player Pleads Guilty -- Courant.com (Oct '07) May 29 tom wingo 22
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) May 29 Pietro Armando 201,809
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... May 25 Timotion 7
More from around the web