UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32308 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25291 Nov 20, 2013
CPEM wrote:
This just got interesting.
How ya doing CPEM? Family doing well?
Go Bruins beat ASU
see Trojans on Pac 12 Net, bummer
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25292 Nov 20, 2013
CPEM wrote:
This just got interesting.
LOL!! As if this is the first time I've proven what a lying sack of shit he is. Sometimes I don't bother because he'll try to make the same claim BN is. In fact, BN now has me wondering if BFL & BN are one & the same. BN is the I.D. under which he posts his often rational posts and his crackpot remarks under Big Fucking Loser.

There's virtually no difference to what I claimed he wrote and what he wrote. You recognize that, which is why you wrote "This just got interesting."

But you know & I know he'll never honor his word. This is why I usually don't bother when he claims not to have written something. I know he'll deny, spin or flat out ignore it when I prove him wrong (for at least the 12th time)!

The idiot claims I'm too stupid to have graduated from 'SC, yet my retention skills are better than just about anyone on this board. Not only did I graduate from USC, the program from which I graduated is consistently in the Top 5 each & every year. Admission into the program is HIGHLY competitive. Many people don't complete it.

FTFO! BEAT THE BUFFALO!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25293 Nov 20, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>So far all cylinders are working for CEO and the Trojans right now (Recent ESPN article)
USC interim coach Ed Orgeron had already revitalized the Trojans’ recruiting efforts, sending out several local offers and picking up four commitments in the weeks since taking over for Lane Kiffin.
That momentum grew exponentially Saturday night at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, where a loaded list of top-flight recruits saw USC upset Stanford in front of a crazed crowd that rushed the field in jubilance. Five-star cornerback Adoree’ Jackson (Gardena, Calif./Serra), ESPN 300 athlete John “JuJu” Smith (Long Beach, Calif./Poly) and ESPN 300 tight end Bryce Dixon (Ventura, Calif./St. Bonaventure) were among the top targets in attendance.
FIGHT ON!
Definitely puts PH in a tough spot. If he goes with someone else and they don't completely kick ass, he'll have a lot of people saying he should have given CEO a shot.

We only have 15 scholarships to issue, so we'd better choose wisely. A good cornerback or two is a great start! That is definitely an area of need.

We need a FG kicker. AH's completion percentage over 40 is abyssmal. Sat was great, but...

FTFO!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25294 Nov 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! As if this is the first time I've proven what a lying sack of shit he is. Sometimes I don't bother because he'll try to make the same claim BN is. In fact, BN now has me wondering if BFL & BN are one & the same. BN is the I.D. under which he posts his often rational posts and his crackpot remarks under Big Fucking Loser.
There's virtually no difference to what I claimed he wrote and what he wrote. You recognize that, which is why you wrote "This just got interesting."
But you know & I know he'll never honor his word. This is why I usually don't bother when he claims not to have written something. I know he'll deny, spin or flat out ignore it when I prove him wrong (for at least the 12th time)!
The idiot claims I'm too stupid to have graduated from 'SC, yet my retention skills are better than just about anyone on this board. Not only did I graduate from USC, the program from which I graduated is consistently in the Top 5 each & every year. Admission into the program is HIGHLY competitive. Many people don't complete it.
not the same.. you stated HE SAID SC WOULD NOT WIN 1 GAME IN THE PAC 12, not true get your shittoghther. he said they would be lucky to win one. Big difference trojan. even if it dosent fit yor arguement.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25295 Nov 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
not the same.. you stated HE SAID SC WOULD NOT WIN 1 GAME IN THE PAC 12, not true get your shittoghther. he said they would be lucky to win one. Big difference trojan. even if it dosent fit yor arguement.
Pete_Carroll I see you're back with Rob again defending her honor, it must be the make up sex that keeps you two kweens going after all these years...LMFAO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25296 Nov 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, but it's not a big difference, BN/BFL.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25297 Nov 20, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete_Carroll I see you're back with Rob again defending her honor, it must be the make up sex that keeps you two kweens going after all these years...LMFAO!!
No kidding. I knew BFL would be stupid enough to try and spin it. But BN?! They have to be the same person.

Wouldn't be the first time BFL created another persona.

Even CPEM saw it for what it was.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25298 Nov 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, but it's not a big difference, BN/BFL.
Look I don't have a dog in this fight, I just call it as i see it, your spinning what he said, pure and simple. You two crack me up :)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25299 Nov 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix tgroll & #1 SC bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
Pete_Carroll I see you're back with Rob again defending her honor, it must be the make up sex that keeps you two kweens going after all these years...LMFAO!![/QUOTE]

Bite me Homophobic troll
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25300 Nov 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Look I don't have a dog in this fight, I just call it as i see it, your spinning what he said, pure and simple. You two crack me up :)
There's no spin on my end, as much as you try to claim there is.

CPEM pops out only when it's worth his time. This one was.

But YOU can spin it all you want, to make your butt buddy not look like the lying sack of shit we all know he is. You like to claim FO is a troll. He is no more of a troll than BFL is.

As I've stated before, many of FO's posts are over the top and very tongue in cheek. BFL actually believes the bullshit he posts, which make his a lot worse.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25301 Nov 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oct 7, 2013 Post ##23473
As if you'll be a man of your word and pay up! Yeah, right!!
that does not say "you will NOT win a conference game this year" you word twister...you obviously did not major at UIE in "Interpretation". Moron.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25302 Nov 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
again moron, big difference in "saying you will NOT win a conference game" to what I said "you will be lucky to win one conference game" trOJans are idiots. LMAO!!!! FACT!!!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25303 Nov 21, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!! it's the Trojan art form of spinning one's statements...but I would give him a $1000.00 if he would just disappear from Topix for good, though, I think even Fight On would pitch in for that!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25304 Nov 21, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You jealous?
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25305 Nov 21, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs to find himself a woman, and no, I am not talking about Rosie Palm either. He's got waaaaay too much time in his "hands" if ya know what I mean...he most likely has blisters on them. ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25306 Nov 21, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me Homophobic troll
LMAO you went from a smiley face to this, I could just picture you facial expression when you got to this post. LMFAO
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25307 Nov 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no spin on my end, as much as you try to claim there is.
CPEM pops out only when it's worth his time. This one was.
But YOU can spin it all you want, to make your butt buddy not look like the lying sack of shit we all know he is. You like to claim FO is a troll. He is no more of a troll than BFL is.
As I've stated before, many of FO's posts are over the top and very tongue in cheek. BFL actually believes the bullshit he posts, which make his a lot worse.
"tongue in check" the only thing you have in your check is Fight On's dcik FACT!!!! and I do "believe that" no "BS" ROTFLMFAO!!!!

I'm on a ROLL!!!! DESTROYING YOU!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#25309 Nov 21, 2013
Quick: someone tell me the difference between "slim chance" and "fat chance"? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! That's the great thing about language, there are multiple ways to say the same thing. I don't get why you're so defensive over that particular statement to bet $1k that you never wrote it; you weren't the only one to think that. But you did, and now you're welching.

You're splitting hairs. You got caught, now just own up to it. We'd all have to begrudgingly give you a slight modicum of respect if you were to step up and say "Yes, I wrote that, and I was wrong. I was blinded by my intense jealousy of all things Trojan and now see the error of my ways."

In all fairness, nobody could reasonably expect you to remember everything your multiple personalities have written.

But it was your ego that got you backed into this corner. And as I've come to expect over the years, you're all bluster, no muster.

I'm sure if the roles were reversed, we wouldn't hear the end of it.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25310 Nov 21, 2013
CPEM wrote:
Quick: someone tell me the difference between "slim chance" and "fat chance"? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! That's the great thing about language, there are multiple ways to say the same thing. I don't get why you're so defensive over that particular statement to bet $1k that you never wrote it; you weren't the only one to think that. But you did, and now you're welching.
You're splitting hairs. You got caught, now just own up to it. We'd all have to begrudgingly give you a slight modicum of respect if you were to step up and say "Yes, I wrote that, and I was wrong. I was blinded by my intense jealousy of all things Trojan and now see the error of my ways."
In all fairness, nobody could reasonably expect you to remember everything your multiple personalities have written.
But it was your ego that got you backed into this corner. And as I've come to expect over the years, you're all bluster, no muster.
I'm sure if the roles were reversed, we wouldn't hear the end of it.
Exactly. So, eloquently stated I don't need to bother responding to his bull.

I've always said I wouldn't bother proving how full of it he was, because I knew he'd dance around it when I posted his words. But this time, I knew the exact week he wrote it, so I knew the effort to find his post would be minimal.

So hard to root for the Bruins this weekend, but I suppose we should.

Fight On!! BEAT THE BUFFALO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25311 Nov 21, 2013
BTW, he is splitting hairs even though he has COMPLETELY twisted words of ours so many times!(And we're not talking mere semnatics!!)

Before he tries to claim he hasn't, here's a perfect example of his stupidity:

I pointed out that Tirebiter used to be our mascot. So what does the idiot claim? That I said Tommy used to ride a dog!

That is a true moron and hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,405,669
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min ChristineM 256,101
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Wed ThomasA 311,496
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Wed IB DaMann 9,991
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 25 NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web