UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32326 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25276 Nov 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you can you say you graduated from USC, that's fine, I can also say I graduated from Harvard, it means squatt when we both know what the truth is. bwahahahaha trojan is now believing in his own lies. hilarious!!!
Don't say "we" when the only idiot who believes that is YOU, Moron.

Still ignoring the fact CPEM first made the suggestion regarding Kelly! LOL!! Face it, you're a sicko who has a hard on for me.

You shouldn't even claim to have graduated from CSU, when you don't know squat about basic economics, NCAA guidelines, the socio-economic factors that dictate policies at a public school located in such a PC environment as L.A., the fundamentals of our criminal justice system, simple math (85 - 10 is a reduction) and a handful of other simple concepts.

We, the taxpayers, should get our money back for that worthless piece of paper you were issued.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25277 Nov 20, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a top 5 job dooshe bagg! USC football is more desirable than the UCLA BB job, how many top guys have turned that job down since Wooden was forced to retire? Oh yeah that's right Coach Steve Alfraud now there is a hall of fame coach. LMFAO! He only got that job cuz Shaka Zulu told FUCLA to go eff themselves and that was right after Butler Coach Brad Stevens told FUCLA to eff them selves as well....LMFAO!!!
Please Mister Fight On, we bruins are just fine with Coach Jimmy and Coach Stevie :)

i will have you know, there is really no reason for us Bruins to go out and hire a big name coach. As long as we get to a western region bowl game that our fans will travel to in football and an invite to the NCAA tournament (ANY region) in basketball, well that is just fine with us mister ;)

Go Bruins! We are happy that Status Quo in Westwood doesn't mean re-inventing the wheel, especially on a fancy car we never get to ride in!

West Hollywood, CA

#25278 Nov 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me you homophobic troll
Please Nation, less man on man talk, more Arizona State football :/

Go Bruins! Focus, I think we can win, Focus!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25279 Nov 20, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm jealous!! why can't PPPete ever say that about me?? I have blow_job lips too!! hence all the requests I get at Bachelor Parties, I am the king of sword swallowing!!!
yeah, we all heard it from Jonathan and PPPryck you love to get facials.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25280 Nov 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't say "we" when the only idiot who believes that is YOU, Moron.
Still ignoring the fact CPEM first made the suggestion regarding Kelly! LOL!! Face it, you're a sicko who has a hard on for me.
You shouldn't even claim to have graduated from CSU, when you don't know squat about basic economics, NCAA guidelines, the socio-economic factors that dictate policies at a public school located in such a PC environment as L.A., the fundamentals of our criminal justice system, simple math (85 - 10 is a reduction) and a handful of other simple concepts.
We, the taxpayers, should get our money back for that worthless piece of paper you were issued.
really? I challenge you to ask BN, CPEM, CT, FO, BrewIn, Wolfie, if they believe you in fact WENT to USC...I would be shocked if more than one person actually believes you, no USC grad would spend as much time on here acting like a fool, insulting women, minorities, elderly, and wishing death on LOE for getting pulled over for going ONE MILE OVER THE SPEED LIMIT, AND HAVING HIS ENTIRE FAMILY HARASSED - your words. MORON.

West Hollywood, CA

#25281 Nov 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you coxucking ignorant douchebag, always contradicting yourself, one should only believe the tv commentators words as factual when the comment favors usc, and demeans ucla, right? You dumbAsshole.
Please Lifer, can we seriously try to focus on Arizona State instead of centering all of your energy in being viciously hostile towards others :/

If we lose this weekend, those nasty Sun Devils win the Southern Division. But then again, if we win and lose to those nasty Trojans, they have a chance to win the title :/

Go Bruins! That Trojan sword has never been so double edged!

West Hollywood, CA

#25282 Nov 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, we all heard it from Jonathan and PPPeter you love to get facials.
My partner nor I do not recall saying this, but then again I may have, because as you know there is a lot of passion taking place when we are all in MBD/Nation's hot tub ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooo Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#25283 Nov 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
I also love how you ignore the fact that I was merely agreeing with CPEM about Kelly. You wrote nothing in response to him suggesting it.
Face it, you've got some kind of sick, homosexual, hard on for me. Get over it. I'm not into it.
With all of the gay stuff you post under you fake I.D.'s, we all know you're just in the closet. You're as much in denial about that as you are regarding your hypocrisy. Pathetic.
Well sir, we Bruins resent you using the words homosexual and sick in the same sentence! We widely embrace alternative lifestyles over here in Westwood ;)

But what concerns me more so, are you saying that Lifer has fallen off the Topix rulewagon and begun to post as ulterior characters again? We so thought the medication would take care of that :(

Go Bruins! Lifer's condition remains very serious here fellow Bruins!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25284 Nov 20, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>But what concerns me more so, are you saying that Lifer has fallen off the Topix rulewagon and begun to post as ulterior characters again? We so thought the medication would take care of that :(
Yeah, well, we are referring to an idiot who claimed USC wouldn't win one conference game!! What a moron.

A whackjob who uses "we" to refer to himself and the voices in his head. ROTFLMAO!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25285 Nov 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well, we are referring to an idiot who claimed USC wouldn't win one conference game!! What a moron.
A whackjob who uses "we" to refer to himself and the voices in his head. ROTFLMAO!!!
show me the post that says that...and I will give you $1000.00 you are a pathetic little lying sack of shit little bitch.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25286 Nov 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
"we are referring to an idiot who claimed USC wouldn't win one conference game!!"

Don't remember that comment, agree with BFL, please show the link.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25287 Nov 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah right, you'll be luckty to have ONE conference win this year.
Oct 7, 2013 Post ##23473

As if you'll be a man of your word and pay up! Yeah, right!!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25288 Nov 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be inclined to agree, if he wins our remaining three games. And then, only a two year deal.
If he does well, he gets a four year deal after 2015. If not, we do as CPEM suggests and grab Kelly coming off his short stint in the NFL.
So far all cylinders are working for CEO and the Trojans right now (Recent ESPN article)

USC interim coach Ed Orgeron had already revitalized the Trojans’ recruiting efforts, sending out several local offers and picking up four commitments in the weeks since taking over for Lane Kiffin.

That momentum grew exponentially Saturday night at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, where a loaded list of top-flight recruits saw USC upset Stanford in front of a crazed crowd that rushed the field in jubilance. Five-star cornerback Adoree’ Jackson (Gardena, Calif./Serra), ESPN 300 athlete John “JuJu” Smith (Long Beach, Calif./Poly) and ESPN 300 tight end Bryce Dixon (Ventura, Calif./St. Bonaventure) were among the top targets in attendance.

FIGHT ON!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#25289 Nov 20, 2013
This just got interesting.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25290 Nov 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oct 7, 2013 Post ##23473
As if you'll be a man of your word and pay up! Yeah, right!!
big difference in "USC wouldn't win one conference game!!"
to be "lucky to win one", CT Spin going on here

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25291 Nov 20, 2013
CPEM wrote:
How ya doing CPEM? Family doing well?
Go Bruins beat ASU
see Trojans on Pac 12 Net, bummer
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25292 Nov 20, 2013
CPEM wrote:
LOL!! As if this is the first time I've proven what a lying sack of shit he is. Sometimes I don't bother because he'll try to make the same claim BN is. In fact, BN now has me wondering if BFL & BN are one & the same. BN is the I.D. under which he posts his often rational posts and his crackpot remarks under Big Fucking Loser.

There's virtually no difference to what I claimed he wrote and what he wrote. You recognize that, which is why you wrote "This just got interesting."

But you know & I know he'll never honor his word. This is why I usually don't bother when he claims not to have written something. I know he'll deny, spin or flat out ignore it when I prove him wrong (for at least the 12th time)!

The idiot claims I'm too stupid to have graduated from 'SC, yet my retention skills are better than just about anyone on this board. Not only did I graduate from USC, the program from which I graduated is consistently in the Top 5 each & every year. Admission into the program is HIGHLY competitive. Many people don't complete it.

FTFO! BEAT THE BUFFALO!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25293 Nov 20, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>So far all cylinders are working for CEO and the Trojans right now (Recent ESPN article)
USC interim coach Ed Orgeron had already revitalized the Trojans’ recruiting efforts, sending out several local offers and picking up four commitments in the weeks since taking over for Lane Kiffin.
That momentum grew exponentially Saturday night at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, where a loaded list of top-flight recruits saw USC upset Stanford in front of a crazed crowd that rushed the field in jubilance. Five-star cornerback Adoree’ Jackson (Gardena, Calif./Serra), ESPN 300 athlete John “JuJu” Smith (Long Beach, Calif./Poly) and ESPN 300 tight end Bryce Dixon (Ventura, Calif./St. Bonaventure) were among the top targets in attendance.
FIGHT ON!
Definitely puts PH in a tough spot. If he goes with someone else and they don't completely kick ass, he'll have a lot of people saying he should have given CEO a shot.

We only have 15 scholarships to issue, so we'd better choose wisely. A good cornerback or two is a great start! That is definitely an area of need.

We need a FG kicker. AH's completion percentage over 40 is abyssmal. Sat was great, but...

FTFO!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25294 Nov 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! As if this is the first time I've proven what a lying sack of shit he is. Sometimes I don't bother because he'll try to make the same claim BN is. In fact, BN now has me wondering if BFL & BN are one & the same. BN is the I.D. under which he posts his often rational posts and his crackpot remarks under Big Fucking Loser.
There's virtually no difference to what I claimed he wrote and what he wrote. You recognize that, which is why you wrote "This just got interesting."
But you know & I know he'll never honor his word. This is why I usually don't bother when he claims not to have written something. I know he'll deny, spin or flat out ignore it when I prove him wrong (for at least the 12th time)!
The idiot claims I'm too stupid to have graduated from 'SC, yet my retention skills are better than just about anyone on this board. Not only did I graduate from USC, the program from which I graduated is consistently in the Top 5 each & every year. Admission into the program is HIGHLY competitive. Many people don't complete it.
FTFO! BEAT THE BUFFALO!!!
not the same.. you stated HE SAID SC WOULD NOT WIN 1 GAME IN THE PAC 12, not true get your shittoghther. he said they would be lucky to win one. Big difference trojan. even if it dosent fit yor arguement.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25295 Nov 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
not the same.. you stated HE SAID SC WOULD NOT WIN 1 GAME IN THE PAC 12, not true get your shittoghther. he said they would be lucky to win one. Big difference trojan. even if it dosent fit yor arguement.
Pete_Carroll I see you're back with Rob again defending her honor, it must be the make up sex that keeps you two kweens going after all these years...LMFAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Teaman 1,418,101
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Eagle 12 256,555
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Susanm 311,610
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 18 hr OzRitz 10,064
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web