UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33193 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25235 Nov 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>enjoy it, it's not oftern you get a chance to rag on us, you know I would. I haven't read the article, but I will, then I will either defend or condemn his actions.
Oh, but you're wrong. One of the most prolific serial murderers in the history of the world is a UCLA alumnus.

Only a moron (of a UCLA fan) would rag on the criminal actions of any USC students, athletes or alumni.

Fight On! BEAT THE BUFFALO!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25236 Nov 19, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Something about glass houses comes to mind right about now! LOL!!!
http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp...
That is just sad:

Tackle Torian White arrested on suspicion of sexual assault
Posted on November 19, 2013 by Jack Wang
UCLA offensive tackle Torian White was arrested early Sunday morning on suspicion of sexual assault. Already out for the season with injury, he has been suspended from the team indefinitely.

Police were called to an off-campus apartment on Glenrock Avenue at approximately 3 a.m. UCLA police department logs indicate an arrest on suspicion of “sexual penetration with force.”

The redshirt sophomore has not played since breaking a bone and tearing a ligament near his right ankle on Oct. 3. He started four games at left tackle.

“We are aware of the situation involving Torian White, and we take these accusations very seriously,” coach Jim Mora said in a statement.“Torian has been suspended from the team indefinitely while the legal process and student discipline process run their course. Due to the ongoing police investigation, we are unable to discuss this matter further at this time.”
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25237 Nov 19, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but you're wrong. One of the most prolific serial murderers in the history of the world is a UCLA alumnus.
Only a moron (of a UCLA fan) would rag on the criminal actions of any USC students, athletes or alumni.
Fight On! BEAT THE BUFFALO!!!
again, HAVE FUN WITH THIS, it's not often UCLA gives you an opportunity to rag on us. USC never kicked anyone off the team after one of these arrests, and UCLA always has, so say what you want, until UCLA allowes one of these thugs to remain on the team after this type of arrest, the scales is not even. UCLA - zero tolerance for this type of behaviour. USC - not even a slap on the wrist, with Carment Trutanich pulling all the strings at the DA's office to get all charges dismissed...UCLA players not so lucky.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25238 Nov 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just sad:
Tackle Torian White arrested on suspicion of sexual assault
Posted on November 19, 2013 by Jack Wang
UCLA offensive tackle Torian White was arrested early Sunday morning on suspicion of sexual assault. Already out for the season with injury, he has been suspended from the team indefinitely.
Police were called to an off-campus apartment on Glenrock Avenue at approximately 3 a.m. UCLA police department logs indicate an arrest on suspicion of “sexual penetration with force.”
The redshirt sophomore has not played since breaking a bone and tearing a ligament near his right ankle on Oct. 3. He started four games at left tackle.
“We are aware of the situation involving Torian White, and we take these accusations very seriously,” coach Jim Mora said in a statement.“Torian has been suspended from the team indefinitely while the legal process and student discipline process run their course. Due to the ongoing police investigation, we are unable to discuss this matter further at this time.”
The biggest concern for Mora is that Torian White may have broken Bruin Tradition by sexually assaulted a woman instead of a man..LMFAO!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25239 Nov 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya he has a wonderful way with words, couldn't agree with him more on the troll,
"Fight On the topix troll & #1 SC bandwaggon fan"
BTW CEO or Del Rio?
Not sure if either will be the final choice/solution for the program, but it would behoove them to keep CEO and his core of coaches intact (as CPEM also eluded to). Of course with the successful turnaround he is having, there may be other suitors out there willing to take a chance on CEO as his interim ability already outshines all of the losing programs around the country.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25240 Nov 19, 2013
CPEM wrote:
Oh, forgot the third "knock-your-socks-off " hire:
Chucky
That would definitely get the recruits' attention.
Chucky has such a good gig with MNF, I would really be surprised if he stepped away from that.

FTFO - BEAT THE BUFFALOES!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25241 Nov 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>again, HAVE FUN WITH THIS, it's not often UCLA gives you an opportunity to rag on us. USC never kicked anyone off the team after one of these arrests, and UCLA always has, so say what you want, until UCLA allowes one of these thugs to remain on the team after this type of arrest, the scales is not even. UCLA - zero tolerance for this type of behaviour. USC - not even a slap on the wrist, with Carment Trutanich pulling all the strings at the DA's office to get all charges dismissed...UCLA players not so lucky.
Still too dumb to comprehend that as a public school, they are under much more scrutiny. It's not by choice. But you can keep pretending all you want.

It's hilarious how you fail to grasp the simplest concepts! It's also kind of sad. Your CSU degree was a waste of tax dollars.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25242 Nov 19, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure if either will be the final choice/solution for the program, but it would behoove them to keep CEO and his core of coaches intact (as CPEM also eluded to). Of course with the successful turnaround he is having, there may be other suitors out there willing to take a chance on CEO as his interim ability already outshines all of the losing programs around the country.
I'll be inclined to agree, if he wins our remaining three games. And then, only a two year deal.

If he does well, he gets a four year deal after 2015. If not, we do as CPEM suggests and grab Kelly coming off his short stint in the NFL.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25244 Nov 19, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll and #1 SC bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
The biggest concern for Mora is that Torian White may have broken Bruin Tradition by sexually assaulted a woman instead of a man..LMFAO![/QUOTE]

Bite me troll

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#25245 Nov 19, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be inclined to agree, if he wins our remaining three games. And then, only a two year deal.
If he does well, he gets a four year deal after 2015. If not, we do as CPEM suggests and grab Kelly coming off his short stint in the NFL.
hilarious! "Grab Kelly" if you could hire anybody you want you would have someone signed by now, don't quit being arrogant, okay? SMH

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25246 Nov 19, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll &#1 SC bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
The biggest concern for Mora is that Torian White may have broken Bruin Tradition by sexually assaulted a woman instead of a man..LMFAO![/QUOTE]
What a Homophobic POS you are troll
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25247 Nov 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
What a Homophobic POS you are troll
LOL! This coming from a hypocritical POS like you Pete_Carroll!! LMFAO!! How long did you stalk CT and call him Snookums and want to play hide the salami with him, 2-3 years!?? I'm sure those were your true feelings and desires, you probably wore those speedos when you hit your computer to stalk him. Ya friggin hommo freeak! LMFAO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25248 Nov 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>hilarious! "Grab Kelly" if you could hire anybody you want you would have someone signed by now, don't quit being arrogant, okay? SMH
Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Every analyst on the airwaves refers to the USC football job as one of the top 5 in the country. But the Village Idiot on Topix knows more than they do! ROTFLMAO!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25249 Nov 19, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll &#1 bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
LOL! This coming from a hypocritical POS like you Pete_Carroll!! LMFAO!! How long did you stalk CT and call him Snookums and want to play hide the salami with him, 2-3 years!?? I'm sure those were your true feelings and desires, you probably wore those speedos when you hit your computer to stalk him. Ya friggin hommo freeak! LMFAO!![/QUOTE]
Your so off base and confused here IDIOT, get off the crack pipe and get your head out of your **ass and see the world as it is today troll.

Bite on troll

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25250 Nov 19, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll &#1 SC bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
LOL! This coming from a hypocritical POS like you Pete_Carroll!! LMFAO!! How long did you stalk CT and call him Snookums and want to play hide the salami with him, 2-3 years!?? I'm sure those were your true feelings and desires, you probably wore those speedos when you hit your computer to stalk him. Ya friggin hommo freeak! LMFAO!![/QUOTE]
so now your CTs bytch and defending his Honor...how sweet... bendover bytch and assume the position ,& squeel like a pig.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25251 Nov 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>enjoy it, it's not oftern you get a chance to rag on us, you know I would. I haven't read the article, but I will, then I will either defend or condemn his actions.
On the contrary Lifer, please do not antagonize those nasty Trojans, they already have enough ammunition :/

You may be a masochist and enjoy the putdowns, but Nation, Brewski and myself have had our share of 50-0 beat down talk, 11-2 record against us in the last 13 years, and the fact that we were awarded the Pacific 12 South division by default two years ago :(

We have had a barrage of invective language about our Bruin misfortunes :(

Go Bruins! We would rather have rag time be a musical ditty!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25252 Nov 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
so now your CTs bytch and defending his Honor...how sweet... bendover bytch and assume the position ,& squeel like a pig.
Nation please stay focused! I can see where this Fight On character is getting under you skin in that you have to respond to his every remark :/

We Bruins have a lot of football still in front of us and we don't want to put any sort of fan jinx on our struggling team by acting as childish as Lifer :/

If you recall last year, Lifer was so busy gnome fighting that his negative vibe reverberated all the way through the Rose Bowl and beyond, climaxing in our season ended miserably :(

Go Bruins! Biting on and troll talk won't help Hundley and the fellas right now (they need us desperately)!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25253 Nov 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so confused here i'm an IDIOT, I want get off the crack pipe and get my head out of my **ass but I see the world as it is today as a homophobic troll.
I will Bite on as a homophobic troll
In denial bytch I mean Pete er, MBD, I mean BN? LMFAO!

#25255 Nov 19, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me.
Every analyst on the airwaves refers to the USC football job as one of the top 5 in the country. But the Village Idiot on Topix knows more than they do! ROTFLMAO!!!
if it was a top-5 job why did everybody turn them down, and had ti settle for Kiffin in the end? Moron.

#25256 Nov 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
bwa haha hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min American Independent 1,549,473
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 20 hr weaponX 314,719
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 13 Patriot 11,181
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun 9 Evidence phart 9
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) May 29 Into The Night 258,476
Penn State University & State College May '17 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
More from around the web