UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33181 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25215 Nov 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll & #1 SC bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
Scared dooshe? You still begging for dyck byatch? It's gonna get ugly on Nov 30th, ucla is gonna get an ar-sse whoopin, I know you Ruins like it that way in the bathroom but on the football field it will be a bloody mess...LMFAO![/QUOTE]

yawn,.........snore.......... yawn ......snooze..........snore

LMFAOAH
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25216 Nov 18, 2013
That ESPN story of that blind long snapper for Orange Lutheran was very cool. If you didn't see it, check it out.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25217 Nov 18, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Ouch!!!
Ya he has a wonderful way with words, couldn't agree with him more on the troll,
"Fight On the topix troll & #1 SC bandwaggon fan"

BTW CEO or Del Rio?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25218 Nov 18, 2013
Trojan wrote:
That ESPN story of that blind long snapper for Orange Lutheran was very cool. If you didn't see it, check it out.
will do

This was an easy call
"Walden's suspension stems from an incident last Thursday when he ripped the helmet off Tennessee Titans tight end Delanie Walker then head-butted the unprotected Walker after he got in Walden's face following the play"
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#25219 Nov 18, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Ouch!!!
STFU doosh. Your not even a real USC fan you flaming kweer. Im the only real fan on this thread, you all are a bunch of flamers. I hate all of you.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#25220 Nov 18, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
My unemployment check for a week is bigger than what you make working overtime non stop for 2 months! LMFAO!
yah, that's why you live in La Puente. ROTFLMFAO!!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#25221 Nov 18, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>STFU doosh. Your not even a real USC fan you flaming kweer. Im the only real fan on this thread, you all are a bunch of flamers. I hate all of you.
doyou hate me too?::`(`````
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25222 Nov 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>doyou hate me too?::`(`````
Only when you don't pay your bytch taxes! Remember whoore I get 110% of your "trick" money, you greedy slutt you.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25223 Nov 18, 2013
Only when you don't pay your bytch taxes! Remember whoore I get 110% of your "trick" money, you greedy slutt you.[/QUOTE]

Snore..........yawn,.........s nore.......... yawn ......snooze..........snore
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25224 Nov 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Snore..........yawn,.........s nore.......... yawn ......snooze..........snore
Sleeping on the job again byatch!?? Back to work back to the streets with you missy.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25225 Nov 18, 2013
Sleeping on the job again byatch!?? Back to work back to the streets with you missy.[/QUOTE]

Snore,.......yawn,,,,,,,,,,far t..........snore

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#25226 Nov 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW CEO or Del Rio?
Definitely not Del Rio.

If not CEO, it better be somebody who's going to knock me off my feet. No bland vanilla "safe" hire; this has to be an "I'm-betting-all-my-chips " type of hire. Because that's the spirit/energy that CEO brings. There are only two, maybe three, coaches out there that have that sort of "wow" to them that would fit that description:

Not Saban (although that would be a shocker, I don't want the SEC mentality)
Not Miles (see above)
Not Rural Creyer (all of a sudden the BCS is crap because it isn't giving you what you earned? Where was that mentality when you were getting handed BCS berths at Florida?)

Sumlin and Petersen. I'm still somewhat hesitant about Petersen, but he is a showstopper. Sumlin would be a coup for the ages. If you can't get either of those, then hand the reins over to CEO for another season and pick up Chip Kelly off the NFL scrap heap next year (he's done after next season).

No matter what, though, make sure CEO remains a Trojan. Use the proceeds from the sale of CEO-emblazoned t-shirts to endow his salary. I like this image: http://lostangelesblog.com/wp-content/uploads...

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#25227 Nov 19, 2013
Oh, forgot the third "knock-your-socks-off " hire:

Chucky

That would definitely get the recruits' attention.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25228 Nov 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Snore,.......yawn,,,,,,,,,,far t..........snore
TMI Nation!!!:(

The rest of us would rather fantasize about bedroom activity, not be reminded of the reality that Mrs. MBD has to live with. I can't imagine that HE enjoys your sleeping behavior :/

Go Bruins! Nation please, no "bubbles" in the hot tub!

West Hollywood, CA

#25229 Nov 19, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely not Del Rio.
If not CEO, it better be somebody who's going to knock me off my feet. No bland vanilla "safe" hire; this has to be an "I'm-betting-all-my-chips " type of hire. Because that's the spirit/energy that CEO brings. There are only two, maybe three, coaches out there that have that sort of "wow" to them that would fit that description:
Not Saban (although that would be a shocker, I don't want the SEC mentality)
Not Miles (see above)
Not Rural Creyer (all of a sudden the BCS is crap because it isn't giving you what you earned? Where was that mentality when you were getting handed BCS berths at Florida?)
Sumlin and Petersen. I'm still somewhat hesitant about Petersen, but he is a showstopper. Sumlin would be a coup for the ages. If you can't get either of those, then hand the reins over to CEO for another season and pick up Chip Kelly off the NFL scrap heap next year (he's done after next season).
No matter what, though, make sure CEO remains a Trojan. Use the proceeds from the sale of CEO-emblazoned t-shirts to endow his salary. I like this image: http://lostangelesblog.com/wp-content/uploads...
Your posts always bother me Mister CPEM. Why do you have to be so thoroughly condescending of our struggling Bruin cause :(

We Bruins don't need you to rub Epsom salt in our wounds! We realize how fortunate we are to have things work out somewhat decently with our 5th choice Coach Jimmy, especially while some of those names you mentioned for the Trojan position flat out turned down the Westwood job :(

Go Bruins! Hope Coach Jimmy doesn't end up like Coach Ricky though and we continue to lose all our latter games each year!

West Hollywood, CA

#25230 Nov 19, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Sleeping on the job again byatch!?? Back to work back to the streets with you missy.
Oh my Mister F.O., you really laid into MBD! I would appreciate if you give him a tad of slack here, as he needs to remain focused only on UCLA football ;)

Our Bruins have a terrible propensity to dry up and blow away near the end of each season so we are all very worried right now :/

By the way, in relation to your comment, it makes me wonder where Miss Wolfie has been :/

Go Bruins! I sure hope we do not snore, yawn, and pass gas our next two games!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25231 Nov 19, 2013
From earlier this year...

“They’re struggling, it’s just awesome to see that,” Shaq Evans said.“I hate them, so I’m just loving it. I’ve always hated them.”

“Knowing that we’re going to beat them again this year … especially two years ago when they beat us 50-0. We owe them a little bit,” Evans said.“This year, we’re going to try to embarrass them, honestly.”

We'll see, Shaq! We'll see.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25232 Nov 19, 2013
Something about glass houses comes to mind right about now! LOL!!!

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp...
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25233 Nov 19, 2013
Trojan wrote:
From earlier this year...
“They’re struggling, it’s just awesome to see that,” Shaq Evans said.“I hate them, so I’m just loving it. I’ve always hated them.”
“Knowing that we’re going to beat them again this year … especially two years ago when they beat us 50-0. We owe them a little bit,” Evans said.“This year, we’re going to try to embarrass them, honestly.”
We'll see, Shaq! We'll see.
we will see.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25234 Nov 19, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Something about glass houses comes to mind right about now! LOL!!!
http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp...
enjoy it, it's not oftern you get a chance to rag on us, you know I would. I haven't read the article, but I will, then I will either defend or condemn his actions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Well Well 1,547,822
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr let 314,653
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 13 Patriot 11,181
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun 9 Evidence phart 9
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) May 29 Into The Night 258,476
Penn State University & State College May '17 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
More from around the web