UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32599 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25192 Nov 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Not as the nice as the arse whoopin you're going to receive on Nov 30 ya kween! It's not gonna even be close, I know you and Slob are shaking in your thigh high boots, you want some whipped cream on the shyt you're about to eat for talking crapp about The Mighty Trojans all year?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25193 Nov 18, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as the nice as the arse whoopin you're going to receive on Nov 30 ya kween! It's not gonna even be close, I know you and Slob are shaking in your thigh high boots, you want some whipped cream on the shyt you're about to eat for talking crapp about The Mighty Trojans all year?
The Bandwagon is in full swing again everyone aboard.... the topix troll is driving

Bite me troll

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#25194 Nov 18, 2013
Good day to be a Trojan!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25195 Nov 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bandwagon is in full swing again everyone aboard.... the topix troll is driving
Bite me troll
Totally schytting in her pants in the Manhattan Beach Dooshe! Nov 30 might not end up 50-0 but it will be pretty close.You know it the Slob knows it and the rest of the Kweer Ruin Nation knows it...LMFAO!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25196 Nov 18, 2013
CPEM wrote:
Good day to be a Trojan!
Yes, it is.

Hope CEO has a our boys thinking COLORADO and only COLORADO.

BEAT THE BUFFALO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25197 Nov 18, 2013
...has our boys...
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25198 Nov 18, 2013
Wow! And Rob thinks USC has thugs on our team!!

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25199 Nov 18, 2013
Trojan wrote:
I saw that they cancelled the Championship as a result, as many as 5 players jumped the guy in the bathroom.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25200 Nov 18, 2013
CPEM wrote:
Good day to be a Trojan!
No need rub it in Mister CPEM :/

Just because your Trojans are running on all cylinders now and my Bruins have looked a tad wobbly against California and Washington, we would prefer to not be reminded by any of you how hard it is for us to finish out a Bruin season :(

Go Bruins! Be that as it may, we Bruins are still hanging in there despite the Sun Devils and Trojans being the hot teams right now!

West Hollywood, CA

#25201 Nov 18, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Oh my, maybe Lifer is right with his Bruin anger approach :/

Pouring an adult beverage over the quarterback's head would have been a lot less severe. The offenders only would have been removed and banned from the luncheon ;)

Go Bruins! We don't like beatdowns, we prefer beerdowns!

West Hollywood, CA

#25202 Nov 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Brewski called shotgun, so the remaining question is who sits in the middle, me, you, or Lifer ;)

Go Bruins! We will take a backseat to no one, unless the seat cover is plastic!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25203 Nov 18, 2013
Trojan wrote:
http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp... , ia-state-ineligible-quarterbac k-beaten-20131117,0,6802463.st ory#axzz2kv4nicxh
I'm sure most teams have them, but I don't really care. For me I only care about about my team, and to rag on my rivals, when they give the reason to.:)
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25204 Nov 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure most teams have them, but I don't really care. For me I only care about about my team, and to rag on my rivals, when they give the reason to.:)
Translation:"Please Mighty Trojans don't humiliate us again like you did two years ago! Were schytting in our thongs at the very thought of playing you after the way you manhandled Stanford a team that gave us the backdoor"

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25205 Nov 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll & #1 SC bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
Translation:"Please Mighty Trojans don't humiliate us again like you did two years ago! Were schytting in our thongs at the very thought of playing you after the way you manhandled Stanford a team that gave us the backdoor"[/QUOTE]
Yawn, snoozeeeeeeeeee
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25206 Nov 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn, snoozeeeeeeeeee
That's right sweetie, pretend to play dead thinking maybe those nasty Trojans will leave you alone.Com e Nov 30 it will be s snoozer if you're a Ruin fan, total domination by USC is coming up, it will be ugly, keep your arse at home sweet thang, you don't want to witness the massacre in person..lmfao!
Bruin For Life

Antioch, CA

#25207 Nov 18, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:"Please Mighty Trojans don't humiliate us again like you did two years ago! Were schytting in our thongs at the very thought of playing you after the way you manhandled Stanford a team that gave us the backdoor"
STFU you mother effingJackAss bandgwonger SOB, funny how you leave like a coward when your team is doing lousy and return to talkShyt when you see light at the end of the tunnel, SCREW YOU!!! you have zero credibility as a true USC fan, so take you opinions and shove them up yourASS no one here care what you have to say. The only true USC fans recoginized here are - whether I agree, disagree talk shyt or otherwise - Trojan, CT and CPEM...as for you fkucnig dypShitMotherEffer. Go eatShit,dick!!!
Bruin For Life

Antioch, CA

#25208 Nov 18, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right sweetie, pretend to play dead thinking maybe those nasty Trojans will leave you alone.Com e Nov 30 it will be s snoozer if you're a Ruin fan, total domination by USC is coming up, it will be ugly, keep your arse at home sweet thang, you don't want to witness the massacre in person..lmfao!
We know YOUR ass will be sitting at home watching it, since your unemplyment check won't be enough to cover the cost for a ticket up on the nose-bleed section. ROTFLMFAO

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25209 Nov 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="Fight On the topix troll & #1 SC bandwaggon fan"]<quoted text>
That's right sweetie, pretend to play dead thinking maybe those nasty Trojans will leave you alone.Com e Nov 30 it will be s snoozer if you're a Ruin fan, total domination by USC is coming up, it will be ugly, keep your arse at home sweet thang, you don't want to witness the massacre in person..lmfao![/QUOTE]

Yawn... snoozeeeeeeeeeeeee

Go Bandwaggoners !!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#25211 Nov 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn... snoozeeeeeeeeeeeee
Go Bandwaggoners !!!
Scared dooshe? You still begging for dyck byatch? It's gonna get ugly on Nov 30th, ucla is gonna get an ar-sse whoopin, I know you Ruins like it that way in the bathroom but on the football field it will be a bloody mess...LMFAO!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25212 Nov 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>that's okay, we're still ahead of you, and that's all it matters. 8-2 on our way to 10-2 despite having what you called a "brutal schedule" on the road. I was really hoping we would get stanford in the pac-12 title game, but I guess that's not gonna happen now, thanks to you dummies, we're getting Oregon at Eugene.
Even I project more of a realist approach then you do Rob. In all likelihood, it will be ASU versus Oregon in the PAC-12 Title game. If by chance the (B)ruins beat ASU Saturday (which I am rooting for), we have to still hope the Wildcats upset them in two weeks...on the same day we beat your boys down in the Coliseum... HaHa

CEO TROJANS 5-1/5-2 CONF/8-3 OVERALL
MORA BRUINS 3-2 LAST 5 GAMES/5-2 CONF/8-2 OVERALL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min Ghey Ghost 1,458,600
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 44 min Truth is might 312,702
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 hr New Age Spiritual... 258,040
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Mon Yin 17
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Dec 2 Go Blue Forever 57
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,372
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
More from around the web