UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29765 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin For Life

Rosemead, CA

#25160 Nov 16, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me troll
8 & 2 troll
LMFAOAH
Oh BN, I'm getting aroused I'll leave Vegas to come and bite you..
Go Bruins!

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#25161 Nov 16, 2013
Congrats! Great win. I did not expect that...Orgeron deserves the job, no matter what happens in the last 2 games.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25163 Nov 16, 2013
Manhattan _Beach Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
me troll
8 & 2 troll
LMFAOAH
Hey MBD/Pete_Carroll, I know you wanna congratulate me on USC's win over mighty Stanford the team that beat the crapp our of your Ruins.. November 30 your Ruins will be getting the royal shchytt kicked out of them! Now go back to your nephews gay wedding, last I heard you were begging for someone to bite you, ya friggin hommo byatch. eat schytt ya peace of crappp! LMFAO!!!!

#25164 Nov 16, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey MBD/Pete_Carroll, I know you wanna congratulate me on USC's win over mighty Stanford the team that beat the crapp our of your Ruins.. November 30 your Ruins will be getting the royal shchytt kicked out of them! Now go back to your nephews gay wedding, last I heard you were begging for someone to bite you, ya friggin hommo byatch. eat schytt ya peace of crappp! LMFAO!!!!
really? You can't just enjoy a great win over a really good team? It took a win over Stanford to make you big, bad, and brave? Where were you the last 2 months?( not that we really didn't know your identity, just saying).
Fight On

Pico Rivera, CA

#25165 Nov 16, 2013
This has to be the biggest win for us in 20 yrs. We will definitely be ranked in the top 5 next week. If the BCS had any brains, the would forget about our 3 horrible losses and put us in the nc game with Alabama.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#25166 Nov 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>really? You can't just enjoy a great win over a really good team? It took a win over Stanford to make you big, bad, and brave? Where were you the last 2 months?( not that we really didn't know your identity, just saying).
Eff you too byatch! Pay up now remember we had a wager of $1k on The USC Stanford game.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25167 Nov 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Congrats! Great win. I did not expect that...Orgeron deserves the job, no matter what happens in the last 2 games.
I don't know. I still hold it against him for not winning at ND. If Rees hadn't gotten knocked out, I'd be OK with it. But his backup STUNK.

We had NO BUSINESS losing that game.

If we can win out, OK. But anything less and I'm OK with looking elsewhere.

Thanks for the congratulations!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25168 Nov 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. I still hold it against him for not winning at ND. If Rees hadn't gotten knocked out, I'd be OK with it. But his backup STUNK.
Missed the game but was with my son and daughter in law who is a SC Grad student alumn, so she kept me updated, nice win, if we get by ASU "our" game could be classic. Onced again props to you and your trojans.
BTW if CEO doesn't get a shot as head coach shame on PH, he's done a great job.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25169 Nov 16, 2013
Fight On the topix troll wrote:
<quoted text>
well, well ,well look what crawled out from under her rock, the typical trojan bandwagon fan bite on, where ya been bytch?, oh I remember posting under many other names the coward topix troll .
bite on bytch.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25170 Nov 16, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Missed the game but was with my son and daughter in law who is a SC Grad student alumn, so she kept me updated, nice win, if we get by ASU "our" game could be classic. Onced again props to you and your trojans.
BTW if CEO doesn't get a shot as head coach shame on PH, he's done a great job.
Oh my Nation, looks like some of these nasty Trojans are right around here and they are a different team under Coach Ed O and now can't be stopped :/

Go Bruins! Let's pull out the aspirin along with the Mylanta because we have a few walls coming up that we may be hitting!

West Hollywood, CA

#25171 Nov 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Please Lifer, no need to give those nasty Trojans any more momentum. We still have to play those fellas :/

I don't think any of us Bruins expected USC to beat a team ranked higher than them! Wish we could say that :(

Go Bruins! Unfortunately ASU + USC = R-O-L-A-I-D-S!

West Hollywood, CA

#25172 Nov 16, 2013
Fight On wrote:
This has to be the biggest win for us in 20 yrs. We will definitely be ranked in the top 5 next week. If the BCS had any brains, the would forget about our 3 horrible loses and put us in the nc game with Alabama.
Oh my Mister Fight On, you sound so excited you are reminding me of our very own Bruin Lifer ;)

Obviously you lost logical track of all those Pete Carroll years that drove my Bruins crazy with envy :(

But as much as your fictitious little ditty about being in the top five is, your nasty Trojans will now be in the Top 25 much to my dismay :/

Go Bruins! The Trojan success is making predictions by me and Lifer now looking like jackasses!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25173 Nov 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
you know Oregon loved that trojan win
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#25174 Nov 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Orgeron , deserves a Blue Job from MORA , in a couple of weeks from now!!....ahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25175 Nov 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>well, according to you, youre going to finish 11-2 UCLA 5-7 so...your predictions are simply pathetic...on the bother hand, I am simply amazing, I said you would be 7-6 and so far im right in target. Stanford is gonna hurt you SO BAAAD that even hapless Colorado may bitchslap your beat up SCumbags.
I dont recall those predictions being from me, but what I DO recall (despite the eye rolling from BN at the time) is your (B)ruins and my Trojans could be playing for all the marbles in the Coliseum (noW only two close weeks away)!!! To update and CORRECT your quote "Stanford was hurt so BAAAD by this defeat that even hapless Colorado would not get bitchslapped or beat up by them. Hogan looked so shaky the entire game! I guess he didn't realize he was playing the Trojan defense not the Ducks... HaHa

CEO TROJANS 5-1 AND ON A 4 GAME WINNING STREAK! NEXT VICTIM?

San Marino, CA

#25176 Nov 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
you know Oregon loved that trojan win
Just like we would love a Bruin win next week. It will make it that much sweeter to then literally PASS over your boys in the Coliseum... HaHa

USC 5-2/8-3 - JUST STAY HEALTHY ML9 AND NA15 SO YO CAN HAVE RECORD DAYS ON NOVEMBER 30TH!

San Marino, CA

#25177 Nov 17, 2013
correction in keeping with the (your) program: bruin

San Marino, CA

#25178 Nov 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Man!!!!!! Just getting my sh*t together his morning after a wild night of Trojan partying! Very cool, got to shake Pat Haden hand last night amongst all our hoopla!

There will be yay and naysayers on CEO but so far he has got the team believing and reminding themselves of the talent they have (F all the sanction and reduction talk). LOL

I hear he showed some footage of the triple OT game 2 years ago to the team and how we had them on the ropes and that they can be beat! Well... last night they were BEAT!

FTFO

San Marino, CA

#25179 Nov 17, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see who has the belly ache come Sunday!
Go Bruins!
My stomach feels great! Especially when CT makes correct predictions that irritate the crap out of (B)ruin fans... HaHa

USC - UP TO #23 BCS AND BEAT THE #4 TEAM
UCLA - DROPPED TO #14 DESPITE WINNING THEIR GAME

#25180 Nov 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>My stomach feels great! Especially when CT makes correct predictions that irritate the crap out of (B)ruin fans... HaHa
USC - UP TO #23 BCS AND BEAT THE #4 TEAM
UCLA - DROPPED TO #14 DESPITE WINNING THEIR GAME
that's okay, we're still ahead of you, and that's all it matters. 8-2 on our way to 10-2 despite having what you called a "brutal schedule" on the road. I was really hoping we would get stanford in the pac-12 title game, but I guess that's not gonna happen now, thanks to you dummies, we're getting Oregon at Eugene.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Eagle 12 239,217
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min American Independent 1,233,358
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 min I Am No One_ 309,890
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 hr Earthling-1 5,599
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon Pietro Armando 201,809
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Mon Timotion 7
Jayhawks dance team #1 Sun Jeff 1
More from around the web