UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32332 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25067 Nov 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
^^^have played nobody worth a damn
And we know what happened when UCLA played the only two teams that are!!

What a moron.
Fight On

Torrance, CA

#25068 Nov 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>lmao, you're a comedian. As for playing us for the South Division title, uhhhh, correction WE UCLA will be playing for a chance to win the South Division, ASU has one up on you as we speak, unless they lose, and the only loss I see is against us...so even IF a big IF you get lucky (yeah right) and beat us, ASU will still be the south Champs, NOT YOU....F A C T!!!
the only thing your going to play for/(with) b(R)uin is your little wanger.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#25069 Nov 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And we know what happened when UCLA played the only two teams that are!!
What a moron.
as you will on Saturday, difference? We don't know what it's like losimg to H.S. teams, you do. FACT!!!
moron.
beatdown

Los Angeles, CA

#25070 Nov 13, 2013
good luck with ASU, sun devils are NOT the wildcats
Artie Manhattan

West Covina, CA

#25071 Nov 13, 2013
beatdown wrote:
Ya I agree our Bruins are very over rated. Our best RB is a linebacker? We're gonna get killed when we play USC!

Go ladies Night at Sharkeez!!
Go Bruins!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25072 Nov 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>as you will on Saturday, difference? We don't know what it's like losimg to H.S. teams, you do. FACT!!!
moron.
LOL! Coming from an idiot who thinks 10 scholarship worthy players shouldn't make a difference, your insults carry no weight.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25073 Nov 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BTW,my boy Myles Jack is gonna jack you up on November 30th, he will run over you and around you, stomping his cleats over whomever has the guts to get in his way. F A C T!!!
Good enthusiasm Lifer! But do the rest of us a favor, drop the F A C T at the end of your posts as this has been Coach Artie Dico Man's ending signature for years now :/

Go Bruins! Can we please be innovators on our own for once!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25074 Nov 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
^^^have played nobody worth a damn
Lifer please, your excessive prattle is keeping all the Bruin constituent away. Both Nation and Brewski have privately expressed their concern about you, and might vote to banish you from the MBD hot tub :/

I suggest you return to focusing on our next team we play instead of constantly proposing that those nasty Trojans play teams that are not worth a damn. Maybe you fail to realize then that makes our games against those opponents seem menial too :/

Go Bruins! Careful what you post Lifer because you are making this Bruin town becoming like a ghost town!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25075 Nov 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Coming from an idiot who thinks 10 scholarship worthy players shouldn't make a difference, your insults carry no weight.
Look at your roster moron! you have veteran players that were recruited as 4-stars and 5-stars. The real hard times theoretically don't start til next next year when those 10 scholarship reductions would be red-shirt freshmen and red-shirt sophomores, unless of course you think everyone of the 10 scholies would have been a Myles Jack, which I doubt, a Myles Jack comes every 10 years, not every 10 scholies. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what I just stated is the truth. MORON.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25076 Nov 13, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Good enthusiasm Lifer! But do the rest of us a favor, drop the F A C T at the end of your posts as this has been Coach Artie Dico Man's ending signature for years now :/
Go Bruins! Can we please be innovators on our own for once!
You're a LOSER. F A C T!!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25077 Nov 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Look at your roster moron! you have veteran players that were recruited as 4-stars and 5-stars. The real hard times theoretically don't start til next next year when those 10 scholarship reductions would be red-shirt freshmen and red-shirt sophomores, unless of course you think everyone of the 10 scholies would have been a Myles Jack, which I doubt, a Myles Jack comes every 10 years, not every 10 scholies. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what I just stated is the truth. MORON.
The "truth" only in your feeble mind.

#25078 Nov 13, 2013
beatdown wrote:
yah Pemie, you know first hand.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25079 Nov 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The "truth" only in your feeble mind.
You don't know shyt. FACT!!!!
Artie Manhattan

West Covina, CA

#25080 Nov 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah Pemie, you know first hand.
Ya I agree, he should know first hand. I'm so proud of my nephew he's following in his proud uncle's footsteps. My nephew is marrying Mr Right! If only things were so open back in the 70's when me and Kurt were to be wed instead a biker gang tied my testicles to a bike and took off. Felt good for a while til it fell off, yet it made my gender operation in Sweden much easier with the two inches already removed..

Go Vienna sausages!

Go Bruins!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25081 Nov 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Look at your roster moron! you have veteran players that were recruited as 4-stars and 5-stars. The real hard times theoretically don't start til next next year when those 10 scholarship reductions would be red-shirt freshmen and red-shirt sophomores, unless of course you think everyone of the 10 scholies would have been a Myles Jack, which I doubt, a Myles Jack comes every 10 years, not every 10 scholies. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what I just stated is the truth. MORON.
Here are a few crumbs for you Robbie, the King of Literal Spinning of Topix to chew on. In comparing games with like-type opponents this year and up to this point (which is all you can base your rhetoric on) we are both 3-0. With me so far Rob? Those games were as follows:

USC 19/Utah 3 (We beat them by 16)
UCLA 34/Utah 27 (You beat them by 7)

USC 38/Arizona 31 (We beat them by 7)
UCLA 31/Cal 26 (You beat them by 5)

USC 62/Cal 28 (We beat them by 34)
UCLA 37/Cal 10 (You beat them by 27)

We beat the same teams you beat but all by a better margin than you. Seems to me your accusations that we play no one "worth a damn" proves those "worth a damns" are harder for the (B)ruins to beat than it is for the Trojans to beat... HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25082 Nov 13, 2013
fight on the topix troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree we won't be able to fool powerful Stanford with our line backer's heads up their butts. Ladies night at Traditions tomorrow I'm there front row and center to watch the male strippers;)
Go trojans!
Bite me troll

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25083 Nov 13, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Here are a few crumbs for you Robbie, the King of Literal Spinning of Topix to chew on. In comparing games with like-type opponents this year and up to this point (which is all you can base your rhetoric on) we are both 3-0. With me so far Rob? Those games were as follows:
We beat the same teams you beat but all by a better margin than you. Seems to me your accusations that we play no one "worth a damn" proves those "worth a damns" are harder for the (B)ruins to beat than it is for the Trojans to beat... HaHa
USC 19/Utah 3 (We beat them by 16 at home)
UCLA 34/Utah 27 (You beat them by 7 at Utah)

USC 38/Arizona 31 (We beat them by 7 a home)
UCLA 31/Cal 26 (You beat them by 5 at Arizon)

USC 62/Cal 28 (We beat them by 34. with 21 points by special teams)

WSU 10 Usc 7 at USC
ND 14 SC 7
ASU 62 SIXTY TWO USC 41

UCLA 2 losses all year to #4 Stanfors & #6 Oregon
USC 3 losses all year to Unranked ND, Unranked Washington ST and and # 23 ASU

Ya thats all the same
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25084 Nov 13, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Here are a few crumbs for you Robbie, the King of Literal Spinning of Topix to chew on. In comparing games with like-type opponents this year and up to this point (which is all you can base your rhetoric on) we are both 3-0. With me so far Rob? Those games were as follows:
Don't bother. The idiot claims we haven't beaten anyone worth a damn, while they've lost to the only two ranked teams they've played!

Are you saying our performance thus far is exactly the same? Of course not. Dumb for anyone to think you are. Your point is that our performance thus far is comparable.

Only a moron would try to dispute that. But then again, only a moron would call the scholie reduction an "excuse". It's a factor that is going to impact the results. Saying the Packers performance has dropped, since Rodgers broke his collarbone is not an "excuse". It's simple something that going to affect the outcome of their games.

An idiot doesn't get that.

FTFO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25085 Nov 13, 2013
simply

#25086 Nov 13, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
Not so fast my friend!!! Regarding Utah: 4 things...1 we beat them at Utah where they beat Stanford. 2. Myles Jack picked off a pass with 30 seconds left that he could have taken to the house, but chise to slide, and allow the offense to run out the clock, or else we would have beaten rhem by 10. 3. You beat them at HOME. 4. Usc played Utah wirh their QB injured.

Arizona, again we beat them on the road where they are unbeatable, you beat them at home. Even you said it would be impossible to beat them there.

Cal, we allowed only 10 points, usc allowed almost 30...you allowed almost 500 yards, 483 to be exact...we only allowed allowed them 240 yards...your offense only scored 41 41 points, therefore excluding special teams, your point differential was only 13 points to our 27...Cal had 30 first downs to USC's 20. If not for cal giving up 4 TDs by by their lousy defense, who knows? You may be taking a /Brazilian vacation" as wevsoeak!! LMAO.

Your 3 losses consist of a loss to a HS team (WSU)), to a team playing their 3rd string QB, and your other loss an ass asswhippibg so bad, your AD in a CLASSLESS way pulled your coach off the bus and left him out to dry at the airport parking lot, following the the worst loss in USC history.

Yah CT, try having a quality win before you open your pie hole...at least it takes ONLY tthe best to beat us, not a HS team.

Saturday you will be slapped into reality, and I can hear all the excuses already...Saturday morning I'll be on my way to Vegas, and ready to place $500 in the first half and roll over my winnings to the second, easiest $1400 I will ever make. FACT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,420,513
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 52 min Earthling-1 10,070
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Aura Mytha 256,624
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr Blue November 311,629
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web