UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32615 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#25047 Nov 11, 2013
fight on the topix troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree the Trojans did look like top 10 material against Cal, I sure hope they don't play like that against us!Like you said fellow Bruin we always struggle or lose to the good teams.
Go East LA Tech!
Go Condoms!
Go George Michael session in the park!
Bite me troll

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25048 Nov 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me troll
Nation please, we certainly don't need you to start acting like LSU poster Coach Artie Dico and in his attempt to ignore the Topix gnomes, he becomes the oppressor himself :/

We fellow Bruins need your input to be something more substantiating, especially when we Bruins have to deal with Lifer's prattle :(

We have a game against Washington, whom it will take a lot better performance from us than squeaking out a six point victory over mediocre Arizona :/

Go Bruins! Now I have to help TWO Bruins stay focused? Where’s that Mylanta already!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25049 Nov 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I may be jealous of not getting into the best public school in the world UCLA, but USC? shhhhhhhit, you couldn't pay me to go there, fool. LMAO
Yeah, yeah, keep pretending. The way you pretend about everything else. LOL!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#25050 Nov 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, keep pretending. The way you pretend about everything else. LOL!!
yeah what ever you say buddy. Lol
Artie Manhattan

West Covina, CA

#25051 Nov 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah what ever you say buddy. Lol
Ya I agree. Saw Matt Barnes again at Chicken Maison, man is he hot, I asked him if he wanted extra mayo on "his" chicken, I told him I'm now a Cipper fan cuz of his hot bunz.If being his girlfriend means taking a beating once in a while baby I'm in!...Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25052 Nov 12, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree. Saw Matt Barnes again at Chicken Maison, man is he hot, I asked him if he wanted extra mayo on "his" chicken, I told him I'm now a Cipper fan cuz of his hot bunz.If being his girlfriend means taking a beating once in a while baby I'm in!...Go Bruins!
Oh Fight On, what's the use of trying to hide under other names to show your gay love for Bruin Athletes? Just be proud of being Gay! according to Trojan, he says begin Gay is kinda cool!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25053 Nov 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Fight On, what's the use of trying to hide under other names to show your gay love for Bruin Athletes? Just be proud of being Gay! Gay is kinda cool!
My my Lifer, see how well adjusted to the Bruin lifestyle you become once you get back on your medications ;)

Go Bruins! We play fair and hot tub share!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25054 Nov 12, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree the Trojans did look like top 10 material against Cal, I sure hope they don't play like that against us!Like you said fellow Bruin we always struggle or lose to the good teams.
Go Serra!
Go Bruins!
Go George Michael session in the park!
"Top 10 material against Cal" who doesn't look like top-10 material against Cal?

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#25055 Nov 12, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, even I was agreeing with Slob during the spring & summer about us loading up on skilled players and not getting more scholarship worthy players on the lines. But it paid off big time yesterday!
We can't aford any significant injuries in the middle! Idiots think we're making excuses about the reduction. We're just very fortunate our injuries have occurred where we're deep enough to absorb it.
FIGHT ON! BEAT THE CARDINAL!!!
He contradicts himself so many times that in all honesty, I take a lot of his comments with a grain of salt. When he realizes he is in trouble he challenges us with fights or bets... HaHa

As far as terming explanations as excuses or otherwise, the only thing he and his fellow (B)ruin cronies should know is despite our team supposedly being in such disarray and in an interim capacity, we still sport the same conference record as their overly-idolized #13 team and as I said before, we may very well be playing each other for the South title.

Sorry to disappoint their desperate yearnings, but I guess the Trojan players didnt get jump off that airport bus in abandonment like they wish we would!

FTFO
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25056 Nov 12, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>He contradicts himself so many times that in all honesty, I take a lot of his comments with a grain of salt. When he realizes he is in trouble he challenges us with fights or bets... HaHa
As far as terming explanations as excuses or otherwise, the only thing he and his fellow (B)ruin cronies should know is despite our team supposedly being in such disarray and in an interim capacity, we still sport the same conference record as their overly-idolized #13 team and as I said before, we may very well be playing each other for the South title.
Sorry to disappoint their desperate yearnings, but I guess the Trojan players didnt get jump off that airport bus in abandonment like they wish we would!
FTFO
lmao, you're a comedian. As for playing us for the South Division title, uhhhh, correction WE UCLA will be playing for a chance to win the South Division, ASU has one up on you as we speak, unless they lose, and the only loss I see is against us...so even IF a big IF you get lucky (yeah right) and beat us, ASU will still be the south Champs, NOT YOU....F A C T!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#25057 Nov 12, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>He contradicts himself so many times that in all honesty, I take a lot of his comments with a grain of salt. When he realizes he is in trouble he challenges us with fights or bets... HaHa
FTFO
BTW,my boy Myles Jack is gonna jack you up on November 30th, he will run over you and around you, stomping his cleats over whomever has the guts to get in his way. F A C T!!!
Artie Manhattan

West Covina, CA

#25058 Nov 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BTW,my boy Myles Jack is gonna jack you up on November 30th, he will run over you and around you, stomping his cleats over whomever has the guts to get in his way. F A C T!!!
Ya I agree, I too am nervous about playing USC with a linebacker as running back.

San Marino, CA

#25059 Nov 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>lmao, you're a comedian. As for playing us for the South Division title, uhhhh, correction WE UCLA will be playing for a chance to win the South Division, ASU has one up on you as we speak, unless they lose, and the only loss I see is against us...so even IF a big IF you get lucky (yeah right) and beat us, ASU will still be the south Champs, NOT YOU....F A C T!!!
I would never count out Oregon State and the interstate rivalry between the Sun Devils and Wildcats have produced numerous upsets year after year. Just the fact that offensively challenged Utah had ASU on the ropes until the final 4 minutes of their game shows that ASU could fall to any of you... and yes I will be rooting for the (B)ruins in two weeks.

San Marino, CA

#25060 Nov 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BTW,my boy Myles Jack is gonna jack you up on November 30th, he will run over you and around you, stomping his cleats over whomever has the guts to get in his way. F A C T!!!
Any novelty becomes old after the initial surprise, just like the (B)ruins so-called high powered offense. When you were new and nifty you boys got a hard on because you were producing 650 yards a game. Now you are down in the mid-400s (comparable to our 400). The Trojans are a different team since CEO and if not for the lackluster performance (that even your hag friend Wolfie admitted the Trojans gave away) against Notre Dame, we could be undefeated at 5-0 under our "interim" coach. I originally felt we would avenge against Stanford this year, then put them down as a loss in my mid-season review, now I say it is a tossup as do many of the odds makers! I know one thing, you had better hope we lose otherwise you (B)ruins will realize that a one dimensional, student body right novelty like Jack wont mean shyt to a good defense like the Trojans... HaHa

USC – WE FIGHT ON, AND UNDER CEO, WE WIN!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25061 Nov 12, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
FTFO
Well, we are referring to a guy with only a Cal State degree and too stupid to comprehend the economic factors that required the Pac-12 to call the Bruins the "champs" in 2011, even though they weren't. Moron. His stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

FTFO! BEAT THE CARDINAL!!!
Artie Manhattan

West Covina, CA

#25062 Nov 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>lmao, you're a comedian. As for playing us for the South Division title, uhhhh, correction WE UCLA will be playing for a chance to win the South Division, ASU has one up on you as we speak, unless they lose, and the only loss I see is against us...so even IF a big IF you get lucky (yeah right) and beat us, ASU will still be the south Champs, NOT YOU....F A C T!!!
Ya I agree it is quite embarrassing , we Bruins are making a big deal out of being ranked in the top 20, while the football powers like USC are used to being ranked in the top 5 and contend for a National title every year. At least we don't have to wear that paper bag that said "Ruins" over our head any longer...Go Ruins...er I mean Bruins!(old habits are tough to break)

#25063 Nov 12, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>. and yes I will be rooting for the (B)ruins in two weeks.
daaamn that'll be a first!!!

#25064 Nov 12, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Any novelty becomes old after the initial surprise, just like the (B)ruins so-called high powered offense. When you were new and nifty you boys got a hard on because you were producing 650 yards a game. Now you are down in the mid-400s (comparable to our 400). The Trojans are a different team since CEO and if not for the lackluster performance (that even your hag friend Wolfie admitted the Trojans gave away) against Notre Dame, we could be undefeated at 5-0 under our "interim" coach. I originally felt we would avenge against Stanford this year, then put them down as a loss in my mid-season review, now I say it is a tossup as do many of the odds makers! I know one thing, you had better hope we lose otherwise you (B)ruins will realize that a one dimensional, student body right novelty like Jack wont mean shyt to a good defense like the Trojans... HaHa
USC – WE FIGHT ON, AND UNDER CEO, WE WIN!
your defense has not played against any worthy opponents but one ASU and we know what happened...vs. Arizona the Cats were playing horrible for 3 quarters, and when they finally woke up it was a little late, but they were about to beat you but they ran out if time, and the refs were horrible not calling 3 obvious PIs in the 4th quarter. Your defense gave up almost 500 yards to a terrible Cal and 28 points, we gave up only 10 to them. Our defense has facedv tough teams all year and we've allowed less points than you - despite you facing a bunch of cream puffs all year. During the CEO days, you have nobody worth a damn. FACT!!

#25065 Nov 12, 2013
^^^have played nobody worth a damn
Artie Manhattan

West Covina, CA

#25066 Nov 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>your defense has not played against any worthy opponents but one ASU and we know what happened...vs. Arizona the Cats were playing horrible for 3 quarters, and when they finally woke up it was a little late, but they were about to beat you but they ran out if time, and the refs were horrible not calling 3 obvious PIs in the 4th quarter. Your defense gave up almost 500 yards to a terrible Cal and 28 points, we gave up only 10 to them. Our defense has facedv tough teams all year and we've allowed less points than you - despite you facing a bunch of cream puffs all year. During the CEO days, you have nobody worth a damn. FACT!!
Ya I agree we won't be able to fool powerful USC with our line backer running back trick. Ladies night at Sharkeez tomorrow I'm there front row and center to watch the male strippers;)

Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Teaman 1,459,865
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Flirts9578 312,838
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Wed Go Blue Forever 59
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Dec 6 ChristineM 258,041
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Dec 5 Yin 17
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,371
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
More from around the web