UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Read more
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24996 Nov 10, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>
On the Trojan front, with #1 Redd,#2 Madden, and #3 Davis all out with injuries, our roster-reduced team still is so talented that we just plug in RB #4 Allen to rush for 135 yards and #5 Issaac to rush for 87.
USC - WE FIGHT ON AN WIN, OUR CONFIDENCE GAINING!
UCLA - CLINGING ON TO NARROW VICTORIES, FORTITDE FADING!
Yeah, even I was agreeing with Slob during the spring & summer about us loading up on skilled players and not getting more scholarship worthy players on the lines. But it paid off big time yesterday!

We can't aford any significant injuries in the middle! Idiots think we're making excuses about the reduction. We're just very fortunate our injuries have occurred where we're deep enough to absorb it.

FIGHT ON! BEAT THE CARDINAL!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24997 Nov 10, 2013
afford

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24998 Nov 10, 2013
fight on the topix troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree, we barely escaped Arizona with a close close close narrow victory. Good thing we ran out of time or Arizona would have taken us to the woodshed. Every time we play a good team we either lose or squeak by, I hate to think what USC would do to us now that they are on a roll.....Go Majority White Bruins!
Bite me troll

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24999 Nov 10, 2013
fight on the topix troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes how I hang my head in shame at this.My Bruins are an awful group, I believe we have the mentality of Coach Art Decco when it comes to race relations. But still I do enjoy the scrotum of the negro athlete more than the others.....Go Bruins!
Bite me troll
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25000 Nov 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Nephews getting married at 5:30 Sat, I'll be hanging out in the bar at 6:30, catching the games.... at risk of the wife's wrath :-)
Yeah, we were torn, too. We've been waiting for the Hendricks-St. Pierre fight ever since Hendricks beat Condit in March!!

We were waiting with bated breath for the kickoff time. If it had been 12:30, no problem. But once they announced 5:00, we were screwed. Family was already planning on coming to our place for the fight. They would have understood, if we went to the game. But...

I'll have the sports bar set up in the living room...two big monitors!!

Contrary to what the hag thinks, it's not the same to record one and watch it later. Idiot.

FIGHT ON! BEAT THE CARDINAL!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#25001 Nov 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Nude Golfing tomorrow morning with George Michael.
Nation let's try to keep our personal Bruin journals off Topix shall we :/

Go Bruins! What happens in the hot tub stays in the hot tub!

West Hollywood, CA

#25002 Nov 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>and i HOPE hope HOPE usc keeps him as the head coach, as a UCLA fan it just means the Bruins' dominance in LA will last for a longer period of time if that hick becomes your permanent HC. Please PLEASE, keep him....please!!!
Please PLEASE Lifer, you must lighten up with this dominance talk. Look what happened to Coach Ricky when he made a similar, erroneous statement some years back :/

Go Bruins! We like when things last longer but sometimes the short term feels so good!

“UCLA-RELOADING USC-REBUILDING”

Since: Aug 09

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#25003 Nov 10, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>maybe if Mora-the-same wasn't morphing into Neweistal #2 so quickly, he would make Jack one of his regular RBs since your other RBs cant get it done. What the hell is Mora going to do once brain trust Mazzone gets that better offer elsewhere... HaHa
On the Trojan front, with #1 Redd,#2 Madden, and #3 Davis all out with injuries, our roster-reduced team still is so talented that we just plug in RB #4 Allen to rush for 135 yards and #5 Issaac to rush for 87.
USC - WE FIGHT ON AN WIN, OUR CONFIDENCE GAINING!
UCLA - CLINGING ON TO NARROW VICTORIES, FORTITDE FADING!
yah, losing WSU is the same as losing to Oregon and Stanford LMFAO. you haven't beaten any worthy opponents. FACT!!!!!

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#25004 Nov 10, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the east coast voters just look at the score.
Doubt they even know our 3rd best QB came in with 9 minutes left in the THIRD QUARTER and quite a few other 2nd & 3rd stringers were also in by that time. Of course, Cal scored a couple more times! No different than not awarding a base runner a steal in the last inning of a blowout game.
Good luck against UW on Friday! You're gonna need it!!
2nd and 3rd stringers?? Boy, you don't contradict yourself much, do you?LMFAO I thought you said you had one arm tired behind your back??? Thanks for proving once again what a fool you are. LMFAO!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25005 Nov 10, 2013
Off to Mccormick & Schmick's for a comp. dinner for Veteran's, they do it every year for Vet's,
class act.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#25006 Nov 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, losing WSU is the same as losing to Oregon and Stanford LMFAO. you haven't beaten any worthy opponents. FACT!!!!!
didn't they lose to Unranked ND also?

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#25007 Nov 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
as a matter of fact they did!! And Notre Dame had their third-string QB, to boot!!! Lmao
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25008 Nov 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>2nd and 3rd stringers?? Boy, you don't contradict yourself much, do you?LMFAO I thought you said you had one arm tired behind your back??? Thanks for proving once again what a fool you are. LMFAO!!!
Damn, proving what an idiot you are AGAIN.

Our 2nd & 3rd stringers would usually be starting at most other schools. From 2012-2014, they're guys who probably wouldn't and NEED to get some real practice/playing time in during a game, if it's possible. Our 3rd or 4th WR was working in our sports information department last year!

I didn't contradict myself one bit, you idiot. It's TWO arms, Dumbass...scholarships and an interim coach. If you don't see those as factors, it's only because you're an idiot. No surprise there!!

Bellotti (in studio) and Donahue (sidelines) have stated on TV how the sanctions are keeping us from dominating and how they know once they are over, we'll be right back on top. Unlike you, they know college football.

The Village Idiot strikes again!! ROTFLMAO!!

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#25009 Nov 10, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, proving what an idiot you are AGAIN.
Our 2nd & 3rd stringers would usually be starting at most other schools. From 2012-2014, they're guys who probably wouldn't and NEED to get some real practice/playing time in during a game, if it's possible. Our 3rd or 4th WR was working in our sports information department last year!
I didn't contradict myself one bit, you idiot. It's TWO arms, Dumbass...scholarships and an interim coach. If you don't see those as factors, it's only because you're an idiot. No surprise there!!
Bellotti (in studio) and Donahue (sidelines) have stated on TV how the sanctions are keeping us from dominating and how they know once they are over, we'll be right back on top. Unlike you, they know college football.
The Village Idiot strikes again!! ROTFLMAO!!
the truth is you're a hypocritical jackass that cries making excuses when you get your asses handed by the WSUs if this world.

BCS rankings: UCLA #15. USC #33 -yah, really impressive!! ROTFLMAO!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25010 Nov 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the truth is you're a hypocritical jackass that cries making excuses when you get your asses handed by the WSUs if this world.
BCS rankings: UCLA #15. USC #33 -yah, really impressive!! ROTFLMAO!!!
Only hypocritical jaclkass is you. You're just too stupid to realize it. You prove it ALL the time.

It's no surprise. I'd never be juvenile enough to pour a drink on someone. LOL!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#25011 Nov 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one Nation, but let's not get too deep into this stuff. After all, despite all our attacks, we Bruins are tied with those nasty Trojans and if a team with great defense now starts to score 62 points a game, I think we should be nervous :/

Go Bruins! This time I say, wins and losses we will discount, it's how you play the game!
George Michael

Rosemead, CA

#25012 Nov 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey BN are you still wearing Richard Gere's gerbil? It's feedin time for "Squeaker", please give us a call mate, thank you love!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#25013 Nov 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, losing WSU is the same as losing to Oregon and Stanford LMFAO. you haven't beaten any worthy opponents. FACT!!!!!
As if the Bruins have! The only teams currently ranked both resulted in losses.

What a moron. ROTFLMAO!!

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#25014 Nov 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
As if the Bruins have! The only teams currently ranked both resulted in losses.
What a moron. ROTFLMAO!!
yah Nebraska is equivalent to Cal...we beat Nebraska, Utah and Arizona on the road. Nuff said. FACT!!!

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#25015 Nov 11, 2013
Here are the real stats for the Cal usc game, usc out gained cal by 13 yards 496 to 483, first downs usc 20 Cal 30. LMAO.
Do you think Stanford will be giving 3 special teams TDs? Do you think Stanford will be giving 4 TDs of 40 or more yards? Sorry that I have to point out these things to you and rain on you paste of delusion, but I think it's best to keep it real, do when the trees crush you on Saturday the pain will not come as a shock, as the reality will slap you in the face, then you can go back to making excuses "the ncaa just wanted to see us fall" and "we played with one arm tired behind our backs" bullshyt. http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,205,913
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 min Big D 201,775
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Patrick n Angela 236,736
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr ACTUALLY 309,212
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 17 hr kareeo 14
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Thu Patriot AKA Bozo 4,934
The night Adolph Rupp met Johnny Green Mar 18 alexreese447 1
More from around the web