UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29938 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24955 Nov 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaaaaaa when will the crying stop? your still loaded with 5 and 4 star players, please move on, Whaaaaaaaa
It doesn's matter how many we have. We are still short by 10.

You're not really THIS stupid, are you? BFL is understandable. He's never wavered. But you?! Wow.

As I've stated, it's a factor. If you want to call it crying, you're just showing that you don't shit about football.

So...according to you, the Packers should be able to keep on winning, even without Rodgers. OK. LOL!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24956 Nov 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please poor trojans, everyone's against us, whaaaaaaaaa good god man be a man and man up, whaaaaaaaaaaa
You & the Village Idiot want to pretend you're competing with USC at full strength and you're telling me to be a man?!! What a dumbass!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24957 Nov 9, 2013
And about the Packers...not just winning, but winning by the same margins. Because according to the fools, leaving 10 scholarship worthy players off the field shouldn't effect a team one bit! LOL!!!

Some people obviously know nothing about sports, yet insist on commenting about them. Pathetic.

No matter how well we might be doing, we could be doing even better. Tell ya what, when the idiots quit trying to pretend they're competing with USC at full strength, I'll stop mentioning the reduction!! You asked when it would stop. I've given you the ability to make it stop.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24958 Nov 9, 2013
65% of FUCLA's athletes are black. But if you can't run, jump, throw or dunk, they don't need or want you!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/08/ucla...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24959 Nov 9, 2013
fight on wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you see things a certain way BN, cuz when I tear down the Bruin BB program I don't want you to do a double talk and complain about me and the atrocious job I will be doing once Ben's players are long gone. Frankly I still can't believe they let Ben go and replaced him with me.
UCLA 1 & 0
USC 0 & 1

bite me Bite On

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24960 Nov 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn's matter how many we have. We are still short by 10.
You're not really THIS stupid, are you? BFL is understandable. He's never wavered. But you?! Wow.
As I've stated, it's a factor. If you want to call it crying, you're just showing that you don't shit about football.
So...according to you, the Packers should be able to keep on winning, even without Rodgers. OK. LOL!!!
need a tissue? Whaaaaaaaaaaa USC still has more 4 & 5 star players and your whinning What a baby.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24961 Nov 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
need a tissue? Whaaaaaaaaaaa USC still has more 4 & 5 star players and your whinning What a baby.
Only babies are you & your butt buddy...trying to pretend you've become competitive all on your own, w/o any help from the NCAA! Keep pretending!! LOL!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24962 Nov 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only babies are you & your butt buddy...trying to pretend you've become competitive all on your own, w/o any help from the NCAA! Keep pretending!! LOL!!
you really need a tissue, whaaaaaaaaaaaa we got caught cheating, whaaaaaaaaa we got sanctions, whaaaaa the NCAA doesen't like us Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa poor us, whaaaaaaaaaaaaa..., get over it and move on, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24963 Nov 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
you really need a tissue, whaaaaaaaaaaaa we got caught cheating, whaaaaaaaaa we got sanctions, whaaaaa the NCAA doesen't like us Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa poor us, whaaaaaaaaaaaaa..., get over it and move on, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
We are moving on. But to try and pretend the reduction isn't a factor is nothing short of acting like a little bitch on the part of you & your butt buddy.

And for you to act if the NCAA doesn't have a grudge after the slap on the wrist they gave Miami is completely moronic. Congratulations! You're now as stupid as BFL!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24964 Nov 9, 2013
BTW, the morons claiming anyone is crying should contact the sports books in Las Vegas and tell them the lines should remain EXACTLY as they would have with Aaron Rodgers QB-ing!! Taking one player out of a game shouldn't have any impact on the outcome,(especially if you're stupid enough to claim ten shouldn't).

Yes, that is how stupid you & your butt buddy look.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24965 Nov 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
We are moving on. But to try and pretend the reduction isn't a factor is nothing short of acting like a little bitch on the part of you & your butt buddy.
And for you to act if the NCAA doesn't have a grudge after the slap on the wrist they gave Miami is completely moronic. Congratulations! You're now as stupid as BFL!!!
reallyfight on I expect thius from the bytch fight on, but not you, Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we got caught cheaing, whaaaaaaaaaaaa we got sanctions, Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa give me a tissue, AYFKM? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24967 Nov 9, 2013
So, I hope the little bitches take the money line tomorrow with Green Bay. The absence of AR should have no impact on the game, according to a couple of bitches on this thread who know nothing about sports.

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#24968 Nov 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
BTW, the morons claiming anyone is crying should contact the sports books in Las Vegas and tell them the lines should remain EXACTLY as they would have with Aaron Rodgers QB-ing!! Taking one player out of a game shouldn't have any impact on the outcome,(especially if you're stupid enough to claim ten shouldn't).
Yes, that is how stupid you & your butt buddy look.
huhhhh? WTF are rambling on about?? You drunk!!

#24969 Nov 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
reallyfight on I expect thius from the bytch fight on, but not you, Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we got caught cheaing, whaaaaaaaaaaaa we got sanctions, Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa give me a tissue, AYFKM? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
BN, how excited are you about having Myles Jack for at least 2 more years? Was that not one of the greatest individual performances every by a Bruin?

#24970 Nov 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a "bullshit excuse" according to morons like you. Not to mention an interim coach. You, yourself, called him a joke of a coach just 2 or 3 weeks ago.
But you want to keep pretending UCLA is competitive with USC at full strength! LOL!!!
Keep pretending, Idiot!! 2015 is not that far away.
I'm not beating a dead horse right now.

#24971 Nov 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't "Mighty USC" lose to ASU?
usc didn't just lose to ASU, they got raped by ASU.
FACT!!!!

#24972 Nov 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes, we did. That's what the NCAA wanted...for other Pac-12 teams to be competitive with us. You should just be thankful.
whaaa whaaaa whaaaa nobody likes us whaaaa whaaaa the ncaa didn't let us cheat anymore, because they wanted the other clean programs to catch up to us whaaaaa whaaaaa

you sound like a little crybaby bytch!!!!

#24973 Nov 10, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You & the Village Idiot want to pretend you're competing with USC at full strength and you're telling me to be a man?!! What a dumbass!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Hey moron, I didn't see any arms tired today from any of the SUC players, or any ball and chains, or anyone playing on crutches, or without helmets... as a matter of fact your players looked very juiced up, and should be investigated for steroid use. FACT!!
Bruin Nation

Rosemead, CA

#24974 Nov 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BN, how excited are you about having Myles Jack for at least 2 more years? Was that not one of the greatest individual performances every by a Bruin?
Ya I agree, but there's nothing unique about a Bruin going
"both ways" :)...It's too bad UCLA exploits negro athletes and discriminates against negro students! You would think a school that boast of Jackie Robinson would be further ahead, I hear that there were more blacks enrolled at UCLA when Robinson was a student then there are now.....Go Supreme White Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24975 Nov 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BN, how excited are you about having Myles Jack for at least 2 more years? Was that not one of the greatest individual performances every by a Bruin?
he looked GREAT last night, 2 way player, don't see that much anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 5 min Into The Night 6,888
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr sonicfilter 1,276,635
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Deeper than Truth 201,863
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr dollarsbill 247,450
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 hr RoSesz 310,231
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
More from around the web