UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
23,581 - 23,600 of 26,673 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
Just Me Wolfie

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
And claiming USC sucks?! Slob, no one sucks more than a little bitch like you who changes peoples' posts...I'm sure you also swallow. Don't be afraid to admit it. It's practically cool to be gay nowadays.
Now now Hon, you know no one sucks more than I do! Ecept I don't do it for free, well maybe this weekend a few free bees for the prison guards so I can get out by Monday.

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
I love to swallow bigcox.
youFa g.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Art Bartner just put this game in the refrigerator, with Conquest! I hope he didn't jinx us.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

BTW, the moron claims I don't say anything about having one arm tied behind our backs when we win. That's flat out bullshit. But what else is new from the dumbass.

I have stated more than once, "imagine how much we would have kicked ass with a full roster!!"

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> youFa g.
Lifer please, back to football for a moment and take your mind of alternative lifestyle activities ;)

I am scared! Those nasty Trojans are destroying the last place team in the Pacific 12 North :/

It makes me worry that we Bruins looked rather ordinary in beating the last place team in the Pacific 12 South :/

Go Bruins! Let's enjoy this moment, RIGHT NOW, because I am afraid it is only going to get worse for us!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
BTW, the moron claims I don't say anything about having one arm tied behind our backs when we win. That's flat out bullshit. But what else is new from the dumbass.
I have stated more than once, "imagine how much we would have kicked ass with a full roster!!"
Please Mister Trojan, no need to worry us Bruins more than we already are :/

To avoid the inevitable, we Bruins are resorting to other thoughts to keep us calm. Lifer is bringing up desires to be with other fellas, Nation posts about anything BUT our Bruins, and Brewski is so worried drunk he is too incapacitated to post :(

Go Bruins! Anyone up for Westside golf?
Bruin Nation

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Mister Trojan, no need to worry us Bruins more than we already are :/
To avoid the inevitable, we Bruins are resorting to other thoughts to keep us calm. Lifer is bringing up desires to be with other fellas, Nation posts about anything BUT our Bruins, and Brewski is so worried drunk he is too incapacitated to post :(
Go Bruins! Anyone up for Westside golf?
Nude Golfing tomorrow morning with George Michael.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Trojan wrote:
we'll hear that bullshyt excuse from you again, when you get crushed by Stanford.
Bruin Nation

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Congrats to the Mighty Trojans of USC, today USC looked like the number one team in the nation, I sure hope they don't do that to my Bruins when we play em.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>we'll hear that bullshyt excuse from you again, when you get crushed by Stanford.
Only a "bullshit excuse" according to morons like you. Not to mention an interim coach. You, yourself, called him a joke of a coach just 2 or 3 weeks ago.

But you want to keep pretending UCLA is competitive with USC at full strength! LOL!!!

Keep pretending, Idiot!! 2015 is not that far away.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

HAHAHA $ucsters thought ASU was going down to Utah in Utah, and thought they would be tied.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Fight On wrote:
Congrats to the Mighty Trojans of USC, today USC looked like the number one team in the nation, I sure hope they don't do that to my Bruins when we play em.
Against a 1 and 8 now 1 & 9 team, Impressive fool

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
HAHAHA $ucsters thought ASU was going down to Utah in Utah, and thought they would be tied.
Didn't "Mighty USC" lose to ASU?

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wait I forgot they had "one hand tied behind their backs"
nevermind
Just Me Wolfie

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
nevermind
Sounds very kinky Hon! I usually charge double for the dominatrix package,Which is what I do to The Hub on pay day lol!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
nevermind
You're right there with BFL, I guess. LOL!!

Think that taking away 10 scholarhips isn't a factor. Wow!! Too funny!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes, we did. That's what the NCAA wanted...for other Pac-12 teams to be competitive with us. You should just be thankful.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right there with BFL, I guess. LOL!!
Think that taking away 10 scholarhips isn't a factor. Wow!! Too funny!!
Whaaaaaaa when will the crying stop? your still loaded with 5 and 4 star players, please move on, Whaaaaaaaa

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes, we did. That's what the NCAA wanted...for other Pac-12 teams to be competitive with us. You should just be thankful.
Oh please poor trojans, everyone's against us, whaaaaaaaaa good god man be a man and man up, whaaaaaaaaaaa

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee maybe if your AD and head coach did their jobs this wouldn't have happened, but lets just whine, whaaaaaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••