UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32325 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin Nation

West Covina, CA

#24924 Nov 8, 2013
LAPD VICE SQUAD wrote:
<quoted text>
Due to last nights Vice Squad bust at "Just Me Wolfies Brothel #75" The following Bruins have not posted bail and will not be at tonights MBD Hot Tub Party. The missing are :MBD/BN busted for prostitution, Brew In busted for being a John , Bruin For Life arrested for pouring a beer on his hooker who was actually MBD/BN.
I'm out George Michael just posted my bail he owed me one for that incident we had in the park years ago, Hot Tub Party is back on! GO Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24925 Nov 8, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm out George Michael just posted my bail he owed me one for that incident we had in the park years ago, Hot Tub Party is back on! GO Bruins!
Bite me Figh On your
The #1 troll on Topix

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#24927 Nov 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am worse than being childish. Only a little bitch like would do it.
But come on, you are afterall speaking of someone who's too stupid to know the meaning of the words "crybaby" and "braggart". I am little bitch who claimed a "championship" after we weren't eligible for crap bring caught CHEATING.
So yeah...little bitch describes me very well. In addition, i love to say "we're playing with one arm tied behind our back" when we get our assess kicked, when we win against teams with both their arms tied behind their backs, everything is hunky dori. Dats how I roll, biatches!!.
the most honest post ever by you, geesh! about time!!

#24928 Nov 9, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>What dewey decimal system are you using with this 62 point higher crap? And careful not to rely too much on the future (as it sounds like you are already conceding this year) because remember, we Trojans have a sugary sweet future too when you take into consideration we are 6-3 (soon to be 7-3) WITH sanctions, a head coach dismissed mid-season, and our interim CEO leading the Trojan horse to battle and winning.
USC - UNDEFEATED IN THE PAC-12 UNDER CEO!
you lost to WSU, ND, and ASU so bad your AD pulled LK of the bus to fire him on the parking lot. You haven't beaten any ranked teams, and your OOC wins have been less than stellar.
Football;
UCLA #16
*2-time defending Pac-12 South champs
*Defending City Champs 38-28
USC #78.
*Getting now 2-star recruits.

Basketball:
UCLA 1-0 #20
*Pac-12 Champs.
USC 0-1 #120 and
*claiming they "own L.A.

Baseball;
UCLA
* Defenfing National Champions
USC winless?

USC JUST SUCKS!!!! PERIOD!!!! FACT!!!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24929 Nov 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the most honest post ever by you, geesh! about time!!
LOL!! Thanks for proving me right about you yet again!! Changing posts as only a little bitch would! And you claim you're a man. Nothing but a bitch.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24930 Nov 9, 2013
And claiming USC sucks?! Slob, no one sucks more than a little bitch like you who changes peoples' posts...I'm sure you also swallow. Don't be afraid to admit it. It's practically cool to be gay nowadays.

#24931 Nov 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And claiming USC sucks?! Rob, no one sucks more than than I do, I'm a diva, bitch!! you know I also swallow, right? Hell, I can suck a medicine ball through a garden hose, FACT!!! And I'm not afraid to admit it, hell, it's practically cool to be gay nowadays.
Yah, I know?...Fight On told me you're the official sperm bank.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#24932 Nov 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Thanks for proving me right about you yet again!! Changing posts as only a little bitch would! And you claim you're a man. Nothing but a bitch.
Oh my, a total embarrassment by a fellow Bruin :(

Nation, Brewski, and I will try to have a talk with our renegade Lifer and his trollish antics :/

Go Bruins! We face Arizona on the road so you have to understand our pressure!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24933 Nov 9, 2013
LOL!! CT, we thought only a dumb redneck would be retarded enough to change peoples' posts!

Slob proving once again why he can only dream of having attended UCLA or USC! A real Bruin or Trojan would never be so childish.
Just Me Wolfie

West Covina, CA

#24934 Nov 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And claiming USC sucks?! Slob, no one sucks more than a little bitch like you who changes peoples' posts...I'm sure you also swallow. Don't be afraid to admit it. It's practically cool to be gay nowadays.
Now now Hon, you know no one sucks more than I do! Ecept I don't do it for free, well maybe this weekend a few free bees for the prison guards so I can get out by Monday.

#24935 Nov 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
I love to swallow bigcox.
youFa g.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24936 Nov 9, 2013
Art Bartner just put this game in the refrigerator, with Conquest! I hope he didn't jinx us.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24937 Nov 9, 2013
BTW, the moron claims I don't say anything about having one arm tied behind our backs when we win. That's flat out bullshit. But what else is new from the dumbass.

I have stated more than once, "imagine how much we would have kicked ass with a full roster!!"

West Hollywood, CA

#24938 Nov 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> youFa g.
Lifer please, back to football for a moment and take your mind of alternative lifestyle activities ;)

I am scared! Those nasty Trojans are destroying the last place team in the Pacific 12 North :/

It makes me worry that we Bruins looked rather ordinary in beating the last place team in the Pacific 12 South :/

Go Bruins! Let's enjoy this moment, RIGHT NOW, because I am afraid it is only going to get worse for us!

West Hollywood, CA

#24939 Nov 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
BTW, the moron claims I don't say anything about having one arm tied behind our backs when we win. That's flat out bullshit. But what else is new from the dumbass.
I have stated more than once, "imagine how much we would have kicked ass with a full roster!!"
Please Mister Trojan, no need to worry us Bruins more than we already are :/

To avoid the inevitable, we Bruins are resorting to other thoughts to keep us calm. Lifer is bringing up desires to be with other fellas, Nation posts about anything BUT our Bruins, and Brewski is so worried drunk he is too incapacitated to post :(

Go Bruins! Anyone up for Westside golf?
Bruin Nation

West Covina, CA

#24940 Nov 9, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Mister Trojan, no need to worry us Bruins more than we already are :/
To avoid the inevitable, we Bruins are resorting to other thoughts to keep us calm. Lifer is bringing up desires to be with other fellas, Nation posts about anything BUT our Bruins, and Brewski is so worried drunk he is too incapacitated to post :(
Go Bruins! Anyone up for Westside golf?
Nude Golfing tomorrow morning with George Michael.

#24941 Nov 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
we'll hear that bullshyt excuse from you again, when you get crushed by Stanford.
Bruin Nation

West Covina, CA

#24942 Nov 9, 2013
Congrats to the Mighty Trojans of USC, today USC looked like the number one team in the nation, I sure hope they don't do that to my Bruins when we play em.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24943 Nov 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>we'll hear that bullshyt excuse from you again, when you get crushed by Stanford.
Only a "bullshit excuse" according to morons like you. Not to mention an interim coach. You, yourself, called him a joke of a coach just 2 or 3 weeks ago.

But you want to keep pretending UCLA is competitive with USC at full strength! LOL!!!

Keep pretending, Idiot!! 2015 is not that far away.

#24944 Nov 9, 2013
HAHAHA $ucsters thought ASU was going down to Utah in Utah, and thought they would be tied.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RoxLo 1,418,024
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Ronnie Pickering 256,552
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 24 min Dustys Owner 311,608
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 14 hr OzRitz 10,064
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web