UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Bruin Nation

Rosemead, CA

#24870 Nov 5, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Well Nation, I think ALL of us Bruins would like to wish away all those Trojans accomplishments, but I am just saying that the BCS is what everyone talks about these days. It is in vogue more so than our new white uniforms ;)
Go Bruins! Bring back the midnight blue uniforms Coach Jimmy so we can recapture our perceived edginess!
Now see here Sonny Boy, show some respect to our blue and gold! Coach Pepper Rodgers has a fine troop of boys just waiting to defeat McKays Trojans and win us a Pac-8 title and a Rose Bowl show down with Woody Hayes Buckeyes.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24871 Nov 5, 2013
Unfortunately, my example of what happens to the Packers if Aaron Rodgers goes down came true last night. Out for 3 weeks!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#24872 Nov 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Now see here Sonny Boy, show some respect to our blue and gold! Coach Pepper Rodgers has a fine troop of boys just waiting to defeat McKays Trojans and win us a Pac-8 title and a Rose Bowl show down with Woody Hayes Buckeyes.
Please Nation, that would be true blue, soft blue, baby blue or even sky blue! Just merely stating blue with gold would batch us in with ruffian groups like Michigan or Notre Dame. Hands down, we are above all of them in fashionable West Los Angeles ;)

By the way fella, that Coach Woody was too much of a rouser for my Bruin taste buds :/

Go Bruins! Our "special" blue exudes our "special" team!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#24873 Nov 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you Dumbass. As I've stated, I'm merely calling it by your idiotic standards. I see you're still too stupid to comprehend this simple fact.
The only FACT!! here is you're blinded by your owns stupidity, and YOUR own set of standards, which you are oblivious to. You posted that USC would lose to Oregon State because you really were already making excuses like "one arm tied behind our backs", when in reality the team on the field for you only has at most 3 starting freshmen at anytime this year = which means you have way more experienced players than UCLA. MORON.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24875 Nov 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>The only FACT!! here is you're blinded by your owns stupidity, and YOUR own set of standards, which you are oblivious to. You posted that USC would lose to Oregon State because you really were already making excuses like "one arm tied behind our backs", when in reality the team on the field for you only has at most 3 starting freshmen at anytime this year = which means you have way more experienced players than UCLA. MORON.
Thay are the standards YOU established, Idiot, with regard to "making excuses".

It matters not how many experienced players we have, you fool. The simple fact is we're down 10 scholarships. We'd likely be doing even better, if we had 10 more top notch athletes.

I realize you're obviously too stupid to get this. Feel free to illustrate your stupidity some more.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24876 Nov 5, 2013
They
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24877 Nov 5, 2013
What's also really funny is, you've contradicted yourself YET AGAIN!!

In the spring & summer, you were poo-pooing the recruiting rankings, saying we were collecting 4 & 5 star skilled athletes without being more concerned about our actual needs. Some may have, but I never disagreed with you and even posted my agreement once or twice.

Now, you're hypocritical enough to point to the ranking of our 2013 recruiting class as if it's gospel. What a shock! LOL!!!

As I stated, you couldn't go a whole week without contradicting yourself to save your life.

Yes, we're doing OK for being a down year. I'm OK with it. Games aren't as boring as when we're fully loaded. If this is what it took to bring parity to the Pac-12, so be it. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Bruin Nation

Rosemead, CA

#24878 Nov 5, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Nation, that would be true blue, soft blue, baby blue or even sky blue! Just merely stating blue with gold would batch us in with ruffian groups like Michigan or Notre Dame. Hands down, we are above all of them in fashionable West Los Angeles ;)
By the way fella, that Coach Woody was too much of a rouser for my Bruin taste buds :/
Go Bruins! Our "special" blue exudes our "special" team!
Listen here Sonny Boy that is "Powder Keg Blue" remember that young upstart Red Sanders brought it in a few years ago. I can't wait til this weekend when that young QB Mark Harmon suits up in his tight uni.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#24879 Nov 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
In the spring & summer, you were poo-pooing the recruiting rankings, saying we were collecting 4 & 5 star skilled athletes without being more concerned about our actual needs. Some may have, but I never disagreed with you and even posted my agreement once or twice.
Now, you're hypocritical enough to point to the ranking of our 2013 recruiting class as if it's gospel. What a shock! LOL!!!
As I stated, you couldn't go a whole week without contradicting yourself to save your life.
Yes, we're doing OK for being a down year. I'm OK with it. Games aren't as boring as when we're fully loaded. If this is what it took to bring parity to the Pac-12, so be it. Enjoy it while it lasts.
you're so full of siht, I was correct then and I am still correct today!! the reason you have very little depth has little to do with scholarship reductions, it has to do with POOR RECRUITING!! not addressing the areas of need!!! you were stacked at the WR position, and DBs, and QBs yet you kept getting them as these guys were going to somehow become great pass blockers or open up the holes...THAT!! is the major problem, NOT the reductions, thank you for agreeing with me, and once again proving that I have NOT contradicted myself, and for proving you're still an I D I O T.

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24880 Nov 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>UCLA 6-2 USC 6-3
Come now Robbie, I know it must be eating you alive that the USC Trojans might (at worst) be 5-3 in conference going into your game against us in the Coliseum. We might actually be rooting for you to take out ASU in Pasadena so it will make our game for all the South marbles. After the Trojans facing the Stanford D, Lee and Agholor will think that they are on holiday vacation going up against shaky rookies like Myndless Jackoff,(No Island of Doctor) Moreau, Anthony (not moving on up like George) Jefferson, and Wish-mail Adams... HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#24881 Nov 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And that enjoyment for them might only be a mere one (last) season! LMAO

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#24882 Nov 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>when in reality the team on the field for you only has at most 3 starting freshmen at anytime this year = which means you have way more experienced players than UCLA.
Sounds by this comment you are already backpedaling into our game at the Coliseum... HaHa

USC - EVEN IN RESRICTED YEARS, WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!

#24883 Nov 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Come now Robbie, I know it must be eating you alive that the USC Trojans might (at worst) be 5-3 in conference going into your game against us in the Coliseum. We might actually be rooting for you to take out ASU in Pasadena so it will make our game for all the South marbles. After the Trojans facing the Stanford D, Lee and Agholor will think that they are on holiday vacation going up against shaky rookies like Myndless Jackoff,(No Island of Doctor) Moreau, Anthony (not moving on up like George) Jefferson, and Wish-mail Adams... HaHa
buahahahaha you must have not watched UCLA play Stanford or Oregon...if we shut Stanford down for 58 minutes, and Oregon for 42 we'll shut your pathetic asses for 60 minutes. Your team was better last year, Lee has only had one good game all year, our Defense is twice as good as the one that SHUT your condoms down a year ago. BUT once again, if you're so sure about your trOJenz winning, then put your money where your mouth is...whattaya say $100.00 we don't need to meet in person, we will give the account number and bank in a private message, and we deposit the $$, simple as that.:)

#24884 Nov 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds by this comment you are already backpedaling into our game at the Coliseum... HaHa
USC - EVEN IN RESRICTED YEARS, WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!
again, let's some money down...you got so much money, that $500 would be less than what you made on Santa Monica Blvd. on Halloween wearing your thong. LOL

#24886 Nov 5, 2013
^^^ FACT!!!! F A C T !!!!
F A C T !!!!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24887 Nov 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're so full of siht, I was correct then and I am still correct today!! the reason you have very little depth has little to do with scholarship reductions, it has to do with POOR RECRUITING!! not addressing the areas of need!!! you were stacked at the WR position, and DBs, and QBs yet you kept getting them as these guys were going to somehow become great pass blockers or open up the holes...THAT!! is the major problem, NOT the reductions, thank you for agreeing with me, and once again proving that I have NOT contradicted myself, and for proving you're still an I D I O T.
I gave you too much credit. I thought I'd help you and point out what an idiot you make yourself look like, in contradicting yourself.

But you're either too stupid, too old or too stubborn to learn. I'll let it go and just laugh at your stupidity for now. As I've stated, it's no shock you didn't graduate from either school. LOL!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24888 Nov 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>And that enjoyment for them might only be a mere one (last) season! LMAO
Yeah, but we have not only the reduction next year,(limit of 75). We can still only issue 15!(I had almost forgotten about that limitation.) Even if we've only given out 60 scholarships, if we issue 15, that's it!!

No worries, though. Even with one arm tied behind our back, we're still competitive no matter who the opponent is. Hilarious, that a moron would have an issue with my stating it as such,(esp. after he cried about starting six freshmen). He wants to pretend their newfound competitiveness with USC was done while we were at full strength. LOL!!!

But considering the source, we can't be shocked...the mental midget who pours drinks on people, as only a chick would!! ROTFLMAO!!!

#24889 Nov 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but we have not only the reduction next year,(limit of 75). We can still only issue 15!(I had almost forgotten about that limitation.) Even if we've only given out 60 scholarships, if we issue 15, that's it!!
No worries, though. Even with one arm tied behind our back, we're still competitive no matter who the opponent is. Hilarious, that a moron would have an issue with my stating it as such,(esp. after he cried about starting six freshmen). He wants to pretend their newfound competitiveness with USC was done while we were at full strength. LOL!!!
But considering the source, we can't be shocked...the mental midget who pours drinks on people, as only a chick would!! ROTFLMAO!!!
you're so retarded, you don't know the difference between crying and bragging.
Bruin Nation

Rosemead, CA

#24890 Nov 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're so retarded, you don't know the difference between crying and bragging.
Hey Rob did you hear the news? Coach Pepper Rodgers is getting the axe! There going to replace with a no name coach who in the hell is Dick Vermeil anyway? The only good thing about him is his first name that I am very familiar with.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#24891 Nov 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>buahahahaha you must have not watched UCLA play Stanford or Oregon...if we shut Stanford down for 58 minutes, and Oregon for 42 we'll shut your pathetic asses for 60 minutes. Your team was better last year, Lee has only had one good game all year, our Defense is twice as good as the one that SHUT your condoms down a year ago. BUT once again, if you're so sure about your trOJenz winning, then put your money where your mouth is...whattaya say $100.00 we don't need to meet in person, we will give the account number and bank in a private message, and we deposit the $$, simple as that.:)
Lifer please, talk about gambling again :/

Careful fella, as you know bad gambling equals misguided adult beverages :(

Go Bruins! Lifer is in critical rehab mode!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min River Tam 233,127
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min lmao 1,156,001
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Cpexker1313 307,092
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 8 hr litesong 2,740
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 14 hr best bet 2
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Thu ivyawe 1
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu Bently 201,187
More from around the web