UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
23,501 - 23,520 of 26,657 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

BTW, please don't put your money where your mouth is. Seeing how your mouth is on your head and we all know that is lodged firmly up your ass, it's going to get crowded in there if you put your money in there, too.

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, only last year & this year would you bet on that game! What a shocker!! What a coincidence that those are the scholarship reduction years! LOL!!!
But you keep trying to argue that the lost scholarships have nothing to do with our current situation. I enjoy your stupidity. It's amusing.
huhhh, let's see, you beat Utah, who beat Stanford, you beat Oregon State who was 5-2 and whom lost to stanford by only 8, you beat Arizona whom many give a chance to win the South...and right now you're tied with us for second place... you're playing with about 10 future NFL players tons of 5 star players...playing with way more experienced players than ucla. Ucla has played 36 freshmem this year including 19 true freshmen, shouldn't UCLA feel like THEY have "one arm tied behind their back?" Instead of usc? Yet we are #17 you #73...you've won as many games as UCLA, yet you're crying like a little Bitch "whaaaa whAa whaaaaa we got one arm tied behind our back! Whaaa whaaaa whaaaa" change your tune already, moron.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>huhhh, let's see, you beat Utah, who beat Stanford, you beat Oregon State who was 5-2 and whom lost to stanford by only 8, you beat Arizona whom many give a chance to win the South...and right now you're tied with us for second place... you're playing with about 10 future NFL players tons of 5 star players...playing with way more experienced players than ucla. Ucla has played 36 freshmem this year including 19 true freshmen, shouldn't UCLA feel like THEY have "one arm tied behind their back?" Instead of usc? Yet we are #17 you #73...you've won as many games as UCLA, yet you're crying like a little Bitch "whaaaa whAa whaaaaa we got one arm tied behind our back! Whaaa whaaaa whaaaa" change your tune already, moron.
Yes, imagine how dominating we'd be with a full roster!!

What an idiot.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

And look who's saying, "Waaah!!"

The one who was crying about starting six freshmen just last week!! Thanks for contradicting yourself TWICE in less than 12 hours, Idiot!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Trojan wrote:
And look who's saying, "Waaah!!"
The one who was crying about starting six freshmen just last week!! Thanks for contradicting yourself TWICE in less than 12 hours, Idiot!!
crying? I was stating how awesomely young our team is, and ranked in the top-20, with an unbelievable future, and usc in the other hand, have 6 year seniors on your starting OLine and unranked how is that crying?? Mr. "The true Village idiot". ROTFLMAO
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>crying? I was stating how awesomely young our team is, and ranked in the top-20, with an unbelievable future, and usc in the other hand, have 6 year seniors on your starting OLine and unranked how is that crying?? Mr. "The true Village idiot". ROTFLMAO
Yes, crying and making excuses for the loss before it happened.

The Village Idiot is what you see everytime you look in a mirror. You proved it AGAIN.
BruWins For Life

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>crying? I was stating how awesomely young our team is, and ranked in the top-20, with an unbelievable future, and usc in the other hand, have 6 year seniors on your starting OLine and unranked how is that crying?? Mr. "The true Village idiot". ROTFLMAO
Excuse me kind sir but is this the thread where the inferior UCLA fans bash the superior Trojans because they are jealous and tired of getting beaten up every year?

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Trivia Time!!!
Q. Which school leads the Pac-12 in football home attendance?
A. The UCLA Bruins.
Bruin Nation

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Trivia Time!!!
A. The UCLA Bruins.
That's a no brainer Rob, everytime I've gone to a Bruin home game at the Coliseum to watch Pepper Rogers high powered wishbone offense the place is always sold out. What are you high on Rob?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Trivia Time!!
Which team has fans bragging about their #19 ranking, but is only favored by 1 point over UNRANKED Arizona? LOL!!!

Idiot.
Bruin For Life

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Trivia Time!!
Which team has fans bragging about their #19 ranking, but is only favored by 1 point over UNRANKED Arizona? LOL!!!
Idiot.
Well for your information trOJan, Arizona played well against a very good USC team and you know USC has always been the class of college football!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, crying and making excuses for the loss before it happened.
The Village Idiot is what you see everytime you look in a mirror. You proved it AGAIN.
so predicting a loss now, in your book is called making "excuses"? what a hypocritical POS!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Trivia Time!!
Idiot.
not surprising at all moron, we get our asses whooped in Tucson in just every visitors there, just like you got yours asses whooped in Corvalis every year, until you finally broke the spell, who knows maybe this year we break that spell also? BTW, what's your record against ranked opponents the last 2 years? WINLESS... more facts?? ALL your losses have come against UNRANKED OPPONENTS, at least we've beaten EVERY team we were supposed to beat, moron. Our 2 losses were against the #2 and #5 teams, only a retard moron like you would compare our losses to yours, to lowly WSU and ND who barely got by NAVY. Your comments here are laughable. Keep showing your stupidity, every thread needs an idiot, and you're the prefect example.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

^^** in just about every visit there...

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Pretty cool, Ed Orgeron buys In and Out for the team
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>The parties went well on Santa Monica Blvd? Heh heh heh heh heh
You go girl ;)

Go Bruins! Go Brewski and his Men In Tights outfit!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Pretty cool, Ed Orgeron buys In and Out for the team
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I know, I wish Coach Jimmy would do something like that and maybe get our Bruin team out of our doldrums :/

Go Bruins! Go In and Out action!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>huhhh, let's see, you beat Utah, who beat Stanford, you beat Oregon State who was 5-2 and whom lost to stanford by only 8, you beat Arizona whom many give a chance to win the South...and right now you're tied with us for second place... you're playing with about 10 future NFL players tons of 5 star players...playing with way more experienced players than ucla.
Lifer please, why give these nasty Trojans any more motivation than they already have. Your plan is backfiring on us Bruins as they may be ready to pass us up :/

My Bruin bottles of Mylanta are being used up quickly and I am sure this weekend in Arizona will not be any different :/

Go Bruins, and Lifer we fellow Bruins would appreciate if you would capitalize UCLA!
Bruin Nation

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Trivia Time!!!
A. The UCLA Bruins.
Hey Rob I think you made a mistake, the conference we play in is called the PAC-8, PAC-12??? What have you been smoking, pass it on this way please!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on that comment fool You acknowledge that USC DID NOT win a National Championship in 2003 as the AP voted your sorry arses #1, when in fact LSU won it ON THE FIELD
and lets not forget the VACATED 2004 for shal we say not playing by the rules?
2004 Pete Carroll AP, BCS(vacated[66]), FWAA (vacated[67]) 13-0 Won Orange (vacated)
Well Nation, I think ALL of us Bruins would like to wish away all those Trojans accomplishments, but I am just saying that the BCS is what everyone talks about these days. It is in vogue more so than our new white uniforms ;)

Go Bruins! Bring back the midnight blue uniforms Coach Jimmy so we can recapture our perceived edginess!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••