UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 1,175)

Showing posts 23,481 - 23,500 of26,099
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I want some of whatever you are drinking, I saw the game and Oregon State literally gave, away to USC with self inflicted mistakes, and the referees ignoring pass interference calls against USC all night long. if you were as good as you say you are, why is it that you're nowhere near being ranked?? Gee!! I'm surprised you haven't posted "WSU, ASU, ND, hadn't beaten us, we wound be undefeated" ROTFLMAO
Oh thats right I forgot, you (B)ruin Literal Spinners would think the game was close. After all, you personally know how it feels to only scored 14 points, not score any points in the second half and still try to call it close when the other team scores 30 points or more on you... HaHa

USC - 3 CONFERENCE WINS, 6 WINS OVERALL
UCLA - 3 CONFERENCE WINS, 6 WINS OVERALL

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>and you're too stupid to realize what a hypocrite you are...haven't you said a zillion times that true fans support their team no matter what? So I guess you have 30,000 fewer "true fans" than you thought you did. Moron.
You better hope a few of your (B)ruin fans show up then in the Coliseum to try and root your shaken (B)ruin team on because I heard Lee and Agholor were licking their chops Saturday watching how Richardson from Colorado made Minch Meat out of that perplexed (B)ruin secondary. Kessler will have TWO studs to throw to and thoroughly confuse those dumbfounds DBs of yours... HaHa

USC LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT 4TH CONFERENCE WIN AGAINST CAL
UCLA GOING ON A SHAKY ROAD TRIP TO PLAY THE 6-2/3-2 WILDCATS
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Oh thats right I forgot, you (B)ruin Literal Spinners would think the game was close. After all, you personally know how it feels to only scored 14 points, not score any points in the second half and still try to call it close when the other team scores 30 points or more on you... HaHa
USC - 3 CONFERENCE WINS, 6 WINS OVERALL
UCLA - 3 CONFERENCE WINS, 6 WINS OVERALL
UCLA 6-2 USC 6-3

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>more loyal? Is that why you have 30,000 less fans per game after one year of mediocre teams? Ucla averaged 70 000 though 2007, suffering through terrible teams from 2009, THAT is a loyal fan base, not your bandwagon base that even in the middle of the season after ONE loss they stop going, to the games. ROTFLMFAO!!!
Good thing for us Lifer that the Rose Bowl counts tickets sold not seats filled ;)

Go Bruins! Let's beat Arizona or else our next home game we might have another 30,000 sellout!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You better hope a few of your (B)ruin fans show up then in the Coliseum to try and root your shaken (B)ruin team on because I heard Lee and Agholor were licking their chops Saturday watching how Richardson from Colorado made Minch Meat out of that perplexed (B)ruin secondary. Kessler will have TWO studs to throw to and thoroughly confuse those dumbfounds DBs of yours... HaHa
USC LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT 4TH CONFERENCE WIN AGAINST CAL
UCLA GOING ON A SHAKY ROAD TRIP TO PLAY THE 6-2/3-2 WILDCATS
Since 2007 I hadn't visited that piss-hole called the coliseum because of your gangbanger fan base always talking shyt and being disrespectful with UCLA fans, even when seeing small children with them...but this year? my entire Tailgate crew will be there, because those gang banger bandwagon dirtbags are sure to not be there, since they jumped off the bandwagon, and because I am positive that we're gonna open up a can of whoopass on your girls...Kessler will be crushed by McCarthy and Anthony Barr, and Lee along with Agholor will be eating grass, from the crushing hits by Myles Jack, and Anthony Jefferson. Your offense was better last year, and our defense has only improved from last year...translation for your girls = P A I N.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>UCLA 6-2 USC 6-3
I think CT just said that Lifer, but let's keep posting our wins while as long as they are the same as theirs ;)

Let's hope those nasty Trojans won't be posting a USC 4 and 7 win total and our Bruins still 6 and 3 wins after this weekend :(

Go Bruins! I am afraid of those zany Wildcats Lifer, how about you!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
And move UP from 20 to 18 in USA Today's poll
what a clueless Fk
Nice point Nation, but too bad there are as many polls floating around as boxing title belts :/

But since most fans only go by the BCS, I guess we Bruins will have to stick with that too ;)

Go Bruins! Go Nation for trying your hand at self promoting our team!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Since 2007 I hadn't visited that piss-hole called the coliseum because of your gangbanger fan base always talking shyt and being disrespectful with UCLA fans, even when seeing small children with them...but this year? my entire Tailgate crew will be there, because those gang banger bandwagon dirtbags are sure to not be there, since they jumped off the bandwagon, and because I am positive that we're gonna open up a can of whoopass on your girls...Kessler will be crushed by McCarthy and Anthony Barr, and Lee along with Agholor will be eating grass, from the crushing hits by Myles Jack, and Anthony Jefferson. Your offense was better last year, and our defense has only improved from last year...translation for your girls = P A I N.
You go girl, um, I mean Lifer. Make sure the tailgate crew wears it's colors and pack accordingly with our baby blue and gold mark-o-lots! And if angered, our team is ready to meet them in the middle of the field again ;)

Go Bruins! We will show those Trojans that our whoopass won't be just dazzling them with Jordan Jame's hairdo!
Bruin Nation

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Since 2007 I hadn't visited that piss-hole called the coliseum because of your gangbanger fan base always talking shyt and being disrespectful with UCLA fans, even when seeing small children with them...but this year? my entire Tailgate crew will be there, because those gang banger bandwagon dirtbags are sure to not be there, since they jumped off the bandwagon, and because I am positive that we're gonna open up a can of whoopass on your girls...Kessler will be crushed by McCarthy and Anthony Barr, and Lee along with Agholor will be eating grass, from the crushing hits by Myles Jack, and Anthony Jefferson. Your offense was better last year, and our defense has only improved from last year...translation for your girls = P A I N.
You mean it is true that Our Bruins have moved from the Colisieum???
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
You stayed away because you were afraid. What a wuss.

You're going this year only because you think you have a good chance to win and yet you're stupid enough to have claimed Bruin fans are loyal, no matter how good or bad they are! LOL!!!

As I stated before, you couldn't refrain from contradicting yourself for a whole week if your life depended on it!! ROTFLMAO!!!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going this year only because you think you have a good chance to win and yet you're stupid enough to have claimed Bruin fans are loyal, no matter how good or bad they are! LOL!!!
As I stated before, you couldn't refrain from contradicting yourself for a whole week if your life depended on it!! ROTFLMAO!!!
Well Mister Trojan, we Bruins are pooling together some money to assist in updating Lifer's multiple prescriptions for anger and depression ;)

We know that he won't stand a chance in the Coliseum donning the baby blue and then if he gets agitated and decides to pour an adult beverage on some 12 year old USC fan's mother's head :/

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PRICK AKA Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>Nice point Nation, but too bad there are as many polls floating around as boxing title belts :/
But since most fans only go by the BCS, I guess we Bruins will have to stick with that too ;)!
Based on that comment fool You acknowledge that USC DID NOT win a National Championship in 2003 as the AP voted your sorry arses #1, when in fact LSU won it ON THE FIELD

and lets not forget the VACATED 2004 for shal we say not playing by the rules?

2004 Pete Carroll AP, BCS(vacated[66]), FWAA (vacated[67]) 13-0 Won Orange (vacated)
Bruin For Life

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on that comment fool You acknowledge that USC DID NOT win a National Championship in 2003 as the AP voted your sorry arses #1, when in fact LSU won it ON THE FIELD
and lets not forget the VACATED 2004 for shal we say not playing by the rules?
2004 Pete Carroll AP, BCS(vacated[66]), FWAA (vacated[67]) 13-0 Won Orange (vacated)
Jeepers BN! Is that anything like the time our Bruin BB team had their NCAA finals appearance wiped from the NCAA Record books? Golly BN what's wrong with coach Sam Gilbert paying for those poor players meals, boy I tell you , that's not fair!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
CT OUT! Getting ready to go out (dressing as a chippendale dancer for a few parties tonight)
S-C-O-R-E score-score! HaHa
How'd the parties go on Santa Monica Blvd? Heh heh heh heh heh

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
no ashsloe, my boys are now teen agers, no longer 6 and 7, I no longer have to explain why those dcik wads wearing Dark Pink and gold are yelling obscenities to us as we're walking back to our cars, they have figured it out on their own, that the fan base supporting the Uncivilized South Central condoms are just rude and classless...as for contradicting myself?? WTF are you talking about? USC at the PissHole coliseum is not a home game, and I feel no need to jeopardize the safety of my children taking them to a place I don't feel safe being at...Oh forgot, your true family is USC, and not your kids, and your imaginary "wife" (as if your really had kids, and a "wife". ROTFLMAFAO!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
And move UP from 20 to 18 in USA Today's poll
what a clueless Fk
But I did see that the TrOJans made it with 1 vote in the USA Today's Others receiving votes: They were a couple slots below Louisiana-Lafayette and Ball State! Heh heh heh heh

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, every year I feel we a great chance of winning, this year is no different, the only difference is in other years, you couldn't get me to bet on that game, last year and this year, I will my money where my mouth is.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>How'd the parties go on Santa Monica Blvd? Heh heh heh heh heh
He got a few $1 bills in his thong. ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>no ashsloe, my boys are now teen agers, no longer 6 and 7, I no longer have to explain why those dcik wads wearing Dark Pink and gold are yelling obscenities to us as we're walking back to our cars, they have figured it out on their own, that the fan base supporting the Uncivilized South Central condoms are just rude and classless...as for contradicting myself?? WTF are you talking about? USC at the PissHole coliseum is not a home game, and I feel no need to jeopardize the safety of my children taking them to a place I don't feel safe being at...Oh forgot, your true family is USC, and not your kids, and your imaginary "wife" (as if your really had kids, and a "wife". ROTFLMAFAO!!!
You have plenty of thug fans. You'd have even more if your football team were as consistently good as ours.

Being the moron you are, you try to deny it. But you're only kidding yourself.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, every year I feel we a great chance of winning, this year is no different, the only difference is in other years, you couldn't get me to bet on that game, last year and this year, I will my money where my mouth is.
Gee, only last year & this year would you bet on that game! What a shocker!! What a coincidence that those are the scholarship reduction years! LOL!!!

But you keep trying to argue that the lost scholarships have nothing to do with our current situation. I enjoy your stupidity. It's amusing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,481 - 23,500 of26,099
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 42 min KiMare 217,342
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr John Galt 1,034,754
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr not a playa1965 303,279
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... Sat bruno piretti 1
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
•••
•••