UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
23,461 - 23,480 of 26,952 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
Go Navy!!
good game Navy, this ND team beat SC ? amazing.
Bruin For Life

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmmm Nation, I guess they could have said the same thing about us last year.....
This California team beat UCLA :/
Go Bruins! No time for a hangover, especially when we can't even say we drank lemon drop martinis as our excuse!
Say fellow Bruin we certainly stunk up the empty Rose Bowl tonight,we squeaked by a very powerful Colorado team. We don't deserve to be ranked after that terrible victory. I don't know how were gonna beat USC this year,maybe Wolfie and BN can do the whole team and wear them down, that's our best hope...Go Bruins!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Bet Fla St leaps over Oregon in the polls, Impressive win over Miami last night.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Bet Fla St leaps over Oregon in the polls, Impressive win over Miami last night.
And out the window will go the thought that the loser in the P12 game might still go to the Rose Bowl. Oregon will THRASH the "B10" representative and we can bid adieu to the current format!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Oh my Nation, that could be those same polls that drop us down a spot or two because we did not beat the Colorado Doormats that impressively :/

Really team, 36:00 minutes of possession to our 24:00? DabNabIt Nation, throw our style points out the window I guess :(

Go Bruins! I knew we should have worn our Midnight Blue uniforms!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Say fellow Bruin we certainly stunk up the empty Rose Bowl tonight,we squeaked by a very powerful Colorado team. We don't deserve to be ranked after that terrible victory. I don't know how were gonna beat USC this year,maybe Wolfie and BN can do the whole team and wear them down, that's our best hope...Go Bruins!
Please Lifer, no need to add your usual anger to this messy situation :/

Our Bruins just don't have the killer instinct. It was a torturous game that actually required our fans to stay halfway through the fourth quarter! That is unfair of the team to demand our fan's attention instead of us being able to leave in a reasonable time frame for the Old Town pub's drink specials :(

Go Bruins! Please have more desire to treat your fans to a happy ending!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>USC is AGAIN bowl eligible in EVERY sanction year so far! You (B)ruins miss being bowl worthy in regular years having to petition to the NCAA begging to get into some desert dust bowl game. We shut down the best passing team in the country tonight!!! I think we should be peaking right about November 30th. You better drink that beer Robbie to help drown your upcoming sorrows instead of pouring it on peoples i want zoheads in your continuous frustration in who really is the football presence in the city... HaHaHaHa
FIGHT ON AND WIN TROJANS!
I want some of whatever you are drinking, I saw the game and Oregon State literally gave, away to USC with self inflicted mistakes, and the referees ignoring pass interference calls against USC all night long. if you were as good as you say you are, why is it that you're nowhere near being ranked?? Gee!! I'm surprised you haven't posted "WSU, ASU, ND, hadn't beaten us, we wound be undefeated" ROTFLMAO

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
yah, Fight On, you coxucking queen, did you even watch the game? The Rose Bowl was packed, 81,000 real UCLA football fans.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>The Rose Bowl was packed, 81,000 real UCLA football fans.
You are so delusional. 30K of them would not have been there if it weren't for them being on track to a winning season. I realize you don't care about how moronic you appear TRYING to claim otherwise.

For us, the standards are a little higher and we see a 30K drop off for any <10 win season. But unlike you, I can admit it.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so delusional. 30K of them would not have been there if it weren't for them being on track to a winning season. I realize you don't care about how moronic you appear TRYING to claim otherwise.
For us, the standards are a little higher and we see a 30K drop off for any <10 win season. But unlike you, I can admit it.
and you're too stupid to realize what a hypocrite you are...haven't you said a zillion times that true fans support their team no matter what? So I guess you have 30,000 fewer "true fans" than you thought you did. Moron.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>and you're too stupid to realize what a hypocrite you are...haven't you said a zillion times that true fans support their team no matter what? So I guess you have 30,000 fewer "true fans" than you thought you did. Moron.
Trojan fans are a lot more loyal. We don't sell our tickets when they go to the Rose Bowl.

You're such an idiot. Thanks for proving it AGAIN.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Someone want to tell PPPrickFightOn UCLA Actually moved UP spot to #16 in the AP, what a FOOL!!!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

And move UP from 20 to 18 in USA Today's poll
what a clueless Fk
Bruin For Life

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
And move UP from 20 to 18 in USA Today's poll
what a clueless Fk
Hey BN I know you haven't been to a game in a while but just thought I might mention that UCLA football now plays home games at The Rose Bowl not the Coliseum any longer.
Just Me Wolfie

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey BN I know you haven't been to a game in a while but just thought I might mention that UCLA football now plays home games at The Rose Bowl not the Coliseum any longer.
Is this true Hon??? When did that happen? I must speak to Coach Pepper Rogers about this, he usually talks when were doing it, not for free mind you.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Trojan fans are a lot more loyal. We don't sell our tickets when they go to the Rose Bowl.
You're such an idiot. Thanks for proving it AGAIN.
more loyal? Is that why you have 30,000 less fans per game after one year of mediocre teams? Ucla averaged 70 000 though 2007, suffering through terrible teams from 2009, THAT is a loyal fan base, not your bandwagon base that even in the middle of the season after ONE loss they stop going, to the games. ROTFLMFAO!!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Cpem, in 3, 2, 1....

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
what a fckunig loser, actually the time to judge his own post 18 times ???? get a frigging job for God's sake!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

^^^ ** actually TOOK the time to acually judge his own post 18 times...

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I want some of whatever you are drinking, I saw the game and Oregon State literally gave, away to USC with self inflicted mistakes, and the referees ignoring pass interference calls against USC all night long. if you were as good as you say you are, why is it that you're nowhere near being ranked?? Gee!! I'm surprised you haven't posted "WSU, ASU, ND, hadn't beaten us, we wound be undefeated" ROTFLMAO
Oh thats right I forgot, you (B)ruin Literal Spinners would think the game was close. After all, you personally know how it feels to only scored 14 points, not score any points in the second half and still try to call it close when the other team scores 30 points or more on you... HaHa

USC - 3 CONFERENCE WINS, 6 WINS OVERALL
UCLA - 3 CONFERENCE WINS, 6 WINS OVERALL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr harmonious 1,095,053
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Thinking 225,513
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) 10 hr RICK SERVICE 28
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Mon godless by choice 305,378
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1
•••
•••