UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
23,421 - 23,440 of 27,028 Comments Last updated 25 min ago

“112 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

fight__on wrote:
OK fellow trojans, tonight in West Hollywood our anal Holloween party,
everyone's going to be there PP is the "Grand Marshall" CT is leading the "Trojan Pride" group, it's going to be FABULOUS !!, I'm already wet.
Fight On Trogans, Fight On !
and Trojan will be wearing the skirt and carrying a swordand a cute head dress with dark pink feathers

“112 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
CT OUT! Getting ready to go out (dressing as a chippendale dancer for a few parties tonight)
S-C-O-R-E score-score! HaHa
have fun but that is pretty gay almost as gay as trojan wearing that skirt, carrying that sword and that cute dress with dark pink feathers on top

“112 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

attention trick or treaters of brown skin, do not stop at Jim's house.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the writer claims we are two-time defending champions you don't like it tough s*** talk to the writer about it dumb ass!! as for wearing a skirt hahahatalk you stupid moron your mascot wears a skirt, and he likes to ride a white horse, and he loves handling swords,almost as much as you do,you fruit cake!!!
I stated all the reasons they needed to make the claim that they were the champsions. Not my problem that you're too stupid to comprehend it.

As I stated, you wear a skirt. 50-0, a worse record than the true champion, petitioning the NCAA and admitting they didn't belong in the conference championship...but you keep pretending, Retard! LOL!!!

I can almost understand why someone who was too stupid to get into the school and has to cling on to them as if they were his school would make the stupid claims you do. As I've stated, real Bruins I know don't make the same claim. They're smarter than that. They're also not whooping it up about beating a sanctioned team. Then again, they're men and one woman who's more of a man than you'll ever be.
Just Me Wolfie

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>have fun but that is pretty gay almost as gay as trojan wearing that skirt, carrying that sword and that cute dress with dark pink feathers on top
Now Hon I've had many lesbian experiences in my life none for free though Hon and only with Celeb and wealthy Lezzies no pauper dykes for this madam. See Hon it does pay (cash) to know folks and I know folks!

“112 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I stated all the reasons they needed to make the claim that they were the champsions. Not my problem that you're too stupid to comprehend it.
As I stated, you wear a skirt. 50-0, a worse record than the true champion, petitioning the NCAA and admitting they didn't belong in the conference championship...but you keep pretending, Retard! LOL!!!
I can almost understand why someone who was too stupid to get into the school and has to cling on to them as if they were his school would make the stupid claims you do. As I've stated, real Bruins I know don't make the same claim. They're smarter than that. They're also not whooping it up about beating a sanctioned team. Then again, they're men and one woman who's more of a man than you'll ever be.
sorry, Trojan, it is what it is, you little hater you. Making excuses already 30 days before the game?...priceless.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>sorry, Trojan, it is what it is, you little hater you. Making excuses already 30 days before the game?...priceless.
LOL!! Yeah, right. Only a moron would claim to have won something after 50-0 and a worst record.

Making excuses? From someone who claimed to have accomplished something because of where they were after 42 minutes?!! From someone who cried about starting six freshmen?!! Hilarious!

Thanks! Your stupidity continues.
Just Me Wolfie

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>have fun but that is pretty gay almost as gay as trojan wearing that skirt, carrying that sword and that cute dress with dark pink feathers on top
Hey Jackhole pay up! I did you and all your friends last night now pay up!! Look Hon, I know you had trouble getting it up but not my prob, gave you a 5 for 1 discount now pay your bill Hon or the Hub will break your legs, like he did with half of Hollywood when they are late with a "Wolfie" payment. At least MBD pays on time even though he has no genitals.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

This one's for PPPrick
LMFAOAH

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagge...
Just Me Wolfie

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
This one's for PPPrick
LMFAOAH
Oh yes Hon old news I've known about this for a long time. I don't have to read about such things. I know Looneys mothers uncles daughters housekeepers third cousins wife and we talk all the time Hon. You should really get out more Hon. I told him to go to UCLA see Hon how influential I am with all my money.
Nathaniel Thompson

Tyre, Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Thanks a lot!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Please Lifer, think of what those fellas could say about our hot tub parties ;)

MBD is going to run an extra long extension cord so we can watch those nasty Trojans from the hot tub tonight. But one stipulation is no tackling, at least while in the tub ;)

Go Bruins! Looks like those meanie Sun Devils are driving our bus right now!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
This one's for PPPrick
LMFAOAH
Oh a joyous day at hand! But I hope his name does not metaphor as with some of our other Bruin basket ballers :(

We blew it with Bluett, let's hope Wanaah Bail doesn't want to do just that, and now this young fella with the name Looney? Oh my bin :/

Go Bruins! I hope the Wear twins don't wear out their welcome!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>sorry, Trojan, it is what it is, you little hater you. Making excuses already 30 days before the game?...priceless.
Lifer please, let's worry about those Buffaloes right now, shall we :/

Last time we felt this confident before a USC-UCLA game we donned all whites against the Trojans. And I need not remind you what happened then :(

Go Bruins! We need to beat Colorado by 50 just to remain Top 25 relevant!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
Join the gang trojan, PP and CT are leading the trojan Pride group.
Fight On !!!
Oh Sabrina, you are such an mischievous Trojan version of me Pee Pee Pete, the UCLA Bruin Voice of Reason :)

You should use your misdirection for good, such as I do when having to constantly school, scold, and scratch my fellow Bruin constitutes like Lifer, Nation/MBD, and Brewski. So which one of them are you? For the record, some say I am that Bite On character....too funny ;)

I also find it flattering when my Bruin Topix boys call me PPPrick! After all, they have see me naked in the MBD hot tub so believe me they know ;)

Go Bruins! All court jesters secrets are safe with me girlfriend!

“112 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Yeah, right. Only a moron would claim to have won something after 50-0 and a worst record.
Making excuses? From someone who claimed to have accomplished something because of where they were after 42 minutes?!! From someone who cried about starting six freshmen?!! Hilarious!
Thanks! Your stupidity continues.
If stating that I'm proud of my team for going toe to toe with Oregon for 42 minutes means I am claiming a "moral victory" or "making excuses" in your book? so be it...as for 50-0 nothing 25 years ago, or whenever that was, makes you feel better about your current state in the USC program makes you feel better going down memory lane makes you feel better? go ahead also...I look at that 50-0 nothing score as the end of the dark age in UCLA football and the beginning of something UCLA has not had in many MANY years...I'll trade that 50-0 score for what we have now, and amazing coach with amazing kids wearing the Blue and Gold.

Go Bruins!!!!
Go Bruins!!!

“112 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

I saw this on Scott Wolf's blog, I thought it was hilarious and just had to share with you peeps here.

Golden Trojan
4 hours ago
OK, Waited 3 years to be able to post this! The big question is, will the Trojan (offense) penetrate the Beaver (defense) and score (touchdowns)? The Beavers will spread (their offense) and score easily. The Trojan (defense) will be worn down by the Beaver (offense) and finally burst (in the fourth quarter). Would not be surprised by 31-10 Beavers! But (semi) seriously, the offense has to be able to do more than get in position for Heidari to kick field goals. If they can score touchdowns and the defense can keep OSU under 20 then it may come down to whoever scores on the last possession.
Hopefully, 20-17 USC.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>If stating that I'm proud of my team for going toe to toe with Oregon for 42 minutes means I am claiming a "moral victory" or "making excuses" in your book? so be it...as for 50-0 nothing 25 years ago, or whenever that was, makes you feel better about your current state in the USC program makes you feel better going down memory lane makes you feel better? go ahead also...I look at that 50-0 nothing score as the end of the dark age in UCLA football and the beginning of something UCLA has not had in many MANY years...I'll trade that 50-0 score for what we have now, and amazing coach with amazing kids wearing the Blue and Gold.
Go Bruins!!!!
Go Bruins!!!
And you call CT the Spinmaster! You're hilarious!!

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

what a night last night,thanks to all my trojan men for using me like a "real doll", I don't think I can walk for weeks, But I'll have my butt in ice water cheering on the boys tonight in Oregon
fight on fellow trojans, fight on.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And you call CT the Spinmaster! You're hilarious!!
Heading over to be with some fellow Trojans to watch the game. Don't expect us to pull this one out (just like UCLA wouldn't be able to do on the road), but want a good competitive game to keep our minds in the Pac-12 hunt!!!

FIGHT ON!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min CunningLinguist 226,134
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,099,025
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Pearl Jam 305,426
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Tue RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE