UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34436 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#24740 Oct 31, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
I just noticed in your unrealistic euphoria that you do not have the correct record after this weekend. It would be UCLA 3-2 and USC 2-3. Better pour some of thoses beers on people heads instead of clouding your brain by guzzling them all down yourself... HaHa
whatever record makes you feel better, feel free to post, no matter to me, because in the end it's all the same, UCLA will continue to be the only team representing the South Division in the Pac-12 title game for a loooooong time, say 4 or 5 years?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24741 Oct 31, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>we're done losing for the year, 10-2 will be our regular season record...
I see you've moved on from pot and are smoking crack now.

No wonder there's even more stupidity than usual in your recent posts.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#24742 Oct 31, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I can't wait for Friday night, your trOJans are gonna get run of Corvalis...I will be laughing my ass off!!!
I guess that could be some consolation for us Bruins, eh Lifer :)

Go Bruins! Since we got blown out in the state of Oregon, maybe they will too!

West Hollywood, CA

#24743 Oct 31, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>we're done losing for the year, 10-2 will be our regular season record, with a rematch looming, I hope it's Stanford.:) Also our RB Jordon James is back, so everything goes back to normal...business as usual, victories.
Oh my Lifer, such a precarious prediction here :/

If somehow we would ever manage something like that, we would still have to beat those teams we are currently 0-11 against in Stanford or Oregon, to reach our first BCS bowl game of this decade :/

I don't know about you, but those bowls games in Nevada, Arizona, San Francisco, and San Diego are becoming dreadfully familiar for the pastel blue and gold :(

Go Bruins! Despite Lifer's zaniness, let's try to just beat Colorado first shall we!

West Hollywood, CA

#24744 Oct 31, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting! Maybe our Bruin supplier MBD switched his distribution of product. I will have to ask him at the tub party :/

Lifer may like to experiment (in more things than I will divulge) but I think this Bruin of Reason shall stink to ecstasy thank you ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#24745 Oct 31, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
Better pour some of thoses beers on people heads instead of clouding your brain by guzzling them all down yourself... HaHa
Please sir, we would rather not bring this up :/

The Westwood Assistance Center is still paying the legal fees for Lifer's last Las Vegas beer barrage :(

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#24746 Oct 31, 2013
Well, look what we have here!! a writer saying UCLA is after it's "third CONSECUTIVE Pac-12 title" gee, I am so glad I am not the only one that said it!!! friggin delusional +loser Trojan.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1829914-uc...

LMAO

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#24747 Oct 31, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure. I'm the jack hole, but you're the classless bitch who keeps bringing up the boss. Why? Because you know he doesn't love your sorry, old, crusty, crab infested ass anymore.
Broke ass in Cali!

Interesting--Honolulu is at No. 8 among the top 10 richest cities in America according to a consumer finance website.

CashAdvanceOnline.net prepared a list of the richest and poorest markets using U.S. Census Bureau data, and Honolulu is the eighth-richest.

It is preceded by, in order, No. 1 San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, Calif., No. 2 Wash., D.C./Arlington-Alexandria Va., No. 3 Bridgeport-Stamford-Norwalk, Conn., No. 4 San Francisco-Oakland-Fremont, Calif., No. 5 Boston-Cambridge-Quincy, Mass., No. 6 Oxnard-Thousand Oaks-Ventura, Calif. and No. 7, Anchorage, Alaska.

Honolulu is followed by No. 9 Manchester-Nashua, N.H. and No. 10, Napa, Calif.

LA is not that rich. Gotta say I'm not surprised.

#24748 Oct 31, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you're right I can not guarantee we will win every game, but I WILL guarantee to beat the biggest pansies of the South Division, your pansy ass trOJans. NUFF SAID!!! F A C T !!!!!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#24749 Oct 31, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon you can see me tonight on reruns of Magnum PI. My family business is always in the seedy downtown scenes, once in a while you can see me standing on the street corner trying to "hook" Tom Selleck, I tell you Hon he was in love with me as was the entire production crew, I did them all on one night many times....not for free mind you remember it is my family business. See Hon I know and do folks famous ones at that!
I'm flattered you take the time to impersonate me? Why you posting from your location? Must be some poor ass place as I've never heard of it! LOL!!!

#24750 Oct 31, 2013
Who take the friggin time to even judge on his posts that stupidAs shole PPPpryck? I have no idea what the hell he posts, because I don't and won't take the time to read them, I have no idea whether he's hitting on me, offering to give me head or bend over for a cucumber, I have no idea.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#24751 Oct 31, 2013
UCLA Basketball just landed a 5-Star recruit today! Kevon Looney, PF out of Milwaukee, WI. Looks like we should start showing Coach Alford some love! Keep it up!

Westwood owning the City rights to Baseball, Football, and Basketball!

Go Bruins!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24752 Oct 31, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Well, look what we have here!! a writer saying UCLA is after it's "third CONSECUTIVE Pac-12 title" gee, I am so glad I am not the only one that said it!!! friggin delusional +loser Trojan.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1829914-uc...
LMAO
A true division champion does not have to PETITION the NCAA to go to a bowl, you little bitch. They basically came out and admitted they weren't even supposed to be in that conference championship and that their 6-6 regular season record is what should be considered in allowing them to go to a bowl.

You're such a moron. As if the Pac-12 wanted to market the game as between a champion and the runner-up. Post season play is all about ticket sales and the revenue from commercials. Of course they're going to try and sell it as a game between two champions.

You really should wear a skirt. No real man would be stupid enough to be claiming they won something that year after that 50-0 bitch slapping. We gave it to your Bruins worse than the high school football team gave it to your mother!!
Just Me Wolfie

West Covina, CA

#24753 Oct 31, 2013
Brew In wrote:
UCLA Basketball just landed a 5-Star recruit today! Kevon Looney, PF out of Milwaukee, WI. Looks like we should start showing Coach Alford some love! Keep it up!
Westwood owning the City rights to Baseball, Football, and Basketball!
Go Bruins!
I can show Coach Alfraud all the love he wants ....as long as he pays cash for it Hon! Keeping it up may be a problem for you Hon but I am the best, ask BFL his last session with me was his first with a woman.

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#24754 Oct 31, 2013
OK fellow trojans, tonight in West Hollywood our anal Holloween party,
everyone's going to be there PP is the "Grand Marshall" CT is leading the "Trojan Pride" group, it's going to be FABULOUS !!, I'm already wet.
Fight On Trogans, Fight On !

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24755 Oct 31, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Broke ass in Cali!
Interesting--Honolulu is at No. 8 among the top 10 richest cities in America according to a consumer finance website.
CashAdvanceOnline.net prepared a list of the richest and poorest markets using U.S. Census Bureau data, and Honolulu is the eighth-richest.
It is preceded by, in order, No. 1 San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, Calif., No. 2 Wash., D.C./Arlington-Alexandria Va., No. 3 Bridgeport-Stamford-Norwalk, Conn., No. 4 San Francisco-Oakland-Fremont, Calif., No. 5 Boston-Cambridge-Quincy, Mass., No. 6 Oxnard-Thousand Oaks-Ventura, Calif. and No. 7, Anchorage, Alaska.
Honolulu is followed by No. 9 Manchester-Nashua, N.H. and No. 10, Napa, Calif.
LA is not that rich. Gotta say I'm not surprised.
"Broke ass in Cali" Damn you are stupid woman! 4 of the Top Ten according to this list are Metro areas IN California. And if it was not for having to include Metropolitan areas, there would be many Top Ten cities (over 100,000 in pop) within Southern California who would be in the Rich list. BTW, Honolulu is in there because of the mainland support and the Japanese commerce! You are as trollish as your fellow hater Fart Deco Man. While you are at it, why not be fair and express to Fartie how almost ALL of the poorest areas on these lists are in the South you ignorant hag. Go back to using your husbands money to tidy up your grass hut... HaHa

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24756 Oct 31, 2013
CT OUT! Getting ready to go out (dressing as a chippendale dancer for a few parties tonight)

S-C-O-R-E score-score! HaHa
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24757 Oct 31, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>"Broke ass in Cali" Damn you are stupid woman! 4 of the Top Ten according to this list are Metro areas IN California. And if it was not for having to include Metropolitan areas, there would be many Top Ten cities (over 100,000 in pop) within Southern California who would be in the Rich list. BTW, Honolulu is in there because of the mainland support and the Japanese commerce! You are as trollish as your fellow hater Fart Deco Man. While you are at it, why not be fair and express to Fartie how almost ALL of the poorest areas on these lists are in the South you ignorant hag. Go back to using your husbands money to tidy up your grass hut... HaHa
She's such an idiot. What do you expect from someone stupid enough to rag on USC for our OOC schedule when her 2013 team has a bunch of cupcakes and that SAME 2013 team wussed out of playing the Trojans?!

She & BFL (Big Freakin' Loser) are running neck & neck for Idiot of the Year. They'll probably end up tied.

Location hidden

#24758 Oct 31, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
CT OUT! Getting ready to go out (dressing as a chippendale dancer for a few parties tonight)
S-C-O-R-E score-score! HaHa
OK honey........ Wink, Wink see ya on Santa Monica Blvd, stud
Sooooo excited

Location hidden

#24759 Oct 31, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
She's such an idiot. What do you expect from someone stupid enough to rag on USC for our OOC schedule when her 2013 team has a bunch of cupcakes and that SAME 2013 team wussed out of playing the Trojans?!
She & BFL (Big Freakin' Loser) are running neck & neck for Idiot of the Year. They'll probably end up tied.
Join the gang trojan, PP and CT are leading the trojan Pride group.
Fight On !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Titus Ghostwhiner 1,618,231
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr John-K 318,271
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Oct 15 Heretic 11,649
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 30 Frankie Rizzo 201,871
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 29 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep 20 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web