UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
23,381 - 23,400 of 26,724 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
totally agree,
However I DO remember a certain trojan "the chosen one" posting many times last year about.... gee if it wasn't for the last two minutes we would have won,
Friday night football !!!, s/b a good game.
And he got RIPPED for it. ONCE AGAIN, that's my point.

Hey, we both need to pull for WSU tonight!

As for us, it'll be tough. Sticking to CT's predictions is all that matters. They're pretty much universally accepted, which is why even the Times said that Utah game was pivotal for us. 2-2 over the next 4 weeks.

As for Nov 30, CT has more confidence than I do. But if we're both 4-4 going into it, that would be great!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, still sad no one loves you as much as I love her. You're pathetic.
Yah...I'm crying at my manz! LOL! You wish.

Jack hole!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>As if anyone here believes you have a special female in your life, puhleeeeeze. Maybe your mom, might be the only woman you consider special? that's about it.
You think? Maybe he is the way he is as he did not have a mom???

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

ART DECO MAN wrote:
> The add before the song was for the Trajon Ghetto street gang, The Fairy Banditos!
>:)
LOL Artie!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
totally agree,
However I DO remember a certain trojan "the chosen one" posting many times last year about.... gee if it wasn't for the last two minutes we would have won,
Absolutely. But hell that's my kiddo's opening night for the shows she's in. Got catch the DVR after the show,

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, we both need to pull for WSU tonight!
As for Nov 30, CT has more confidence than I do. But if we're both 4-4 going into it, that would be great!
agree on WS disagree on 2nd comment
BTW ASU Plays Utah at Utah next week and Oregon St the following weekend, next 4 weekends are gonna have saome really good games.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah...I'm crying at my manz! LOL! You wish.
Jack hole!!
Yeah, sure. I'm the jack hole, but you're the classless bitch who keeps bringing up the boss. Why? Because you know he doesn't love your sorry, old, crusty, crab infested ass anymore.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
agree on WS disagree on 2nd comment
BTW ASU Plays Utah at Utah next week and Oregon St the following weekend, next 4 weekends are gonna have saome really good games.
Of course you disagree with the second comment BN, because after publicly ridiculing my predictions, you then cant stand it when they turn out to be correct... HaHa

USC 2-2 IN CONFERENCE
UCLA 2-2 IN CONFERENCE

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure. I'm the jack hole, but you're the classless bitch who keeps bringing up the boss. Why? Because you know he doesn't love your sorry, old, crusty, crab infested ass anymore.
LMFAO!!! Great post! HaHa
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still jealous that I have yet something else you'll never have! Couldn't get into, yet alone graduate from, either USC or UCLA and now this, too.
You should be able to imagine a great, beautiful woman in that imaginary, non-asterisked life of yours! ROTFLMAO!!
You are right, I will never what you have, AN IMAGINARY WOMAN...just like the one person you criticize all the time for having an imaginary gf Manti Te'o. ROTFLMFAO
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The final score is all that matters, Dumbass.
"Woo-hoo! We played them tough for 42 minutes!!"
Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
I can't wait for Friday night, your trOJans are gonna get run of Corvalis...I will be laughing my ass off!!!

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
totally agree,
Too funny BN. If I had the time (or interest), how much you want to bet I could find everyone of us posting exactly what you decribe at least once. How is it not the same with one of you skewed (B)ruins saying something foolish like we played Oregon even, if it wasnt for that darn 2nd half... LMAO
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>
USC 2-2 IN CONFERENCE
UCLA 2-2 IN CONFERENCE
UCLA #17 5-2 (6-2 after Saturday) with 9 true freshmen starting
USC #119 5-3 (5-4 after Friday) with more 5-star and future NFL players than 95% of colleges.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Too funny BN. If I had the time (or interest), how much you want to bet I could find everyone of us posting exactly what you decribe at least once. How is it not the same with one of you skewed (B)ruins saying something foolish like we played Oregon even, if it wasnt for that darn 2nd half... LMAO
it's okay for you lover Trojan to keep keep making excuses about having "one arm tied behind our backs" BS If and that's a big IF, you had any close losses to any good teams - which you won't because you suck!!- you would be the first to claiming moral victories as YOU HAVE before, and you will Friday night after you trOJans get run off the field by the Beavers.

Go Beavers!!!

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
UCLA #17 5-2 (6-2 after Saturday)
USC #119 5-3 (5-4 after Friday)
This is no big revelation Robbie. That is exactly how The Chosen Traveler has already predicted it. Again you will be either 4-4 or 5-3 (with one of your losses to ASU) and we will be 4-4 going into our showdown. I agree we both need help from others to knock out ASU (even where I wouldnt mind one of you few remaining wins to be against them) but I stand by our game on November 30th being much bigger for both of us then you (B)ruins want to even comprehend... HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

I just noticed in your unrealistic euphoria that you do not have the correct record after this weekend. It would be UCLA 3-2 and USC 2-3. Better pour some of thoses beers on people heads instead of clouding your brain by guzzling them all down yourself... HaHa
Just Me Wolfie

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
I just noticed in your unrealistic euphoria that you do not have the correct record after this weekend. It would be UCLA 3-2 and USC 2-3. Better pour some of thoses beers on people heads instead of clouding your brain by guzzling them all down yourself... HaHa
Hon you can see me tonight on reruns of Magnum PI. My family business is always in the seedy downtown scenes, once in a while you can see me standing on the street corner trying to "hook" Tom Selleck, I tell you Hon he was in love with me as was the entire production crew, I did them all on one night many times....not for free mind you remember it is my family business. See Hon I know and do folks famous ones at that!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>This is no big revelation Robbie. That is exactly how The Chosen Traveler has already predicted it. Again you will be either 4-4 or 5-3 (with one of your losses to ASU) and we will be 4-4 going into our showdown. I agree we both need help from others to knock out ASU (even where I wouldnt mind one of you few remaining wins to be against them) but I stand by our game on November 30th being much bigger for both of us then you (B)ruins want to even comprehend... HaHa
we're done losing for the year, 10-2 will be our regular season record, with a rematch looming, I hope it's Stanford.:) Also our RB Jordon James is back, so everything goes back to normal...business as usual, victories.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
whatever record makes you feel better, feel free to post, no matter to me, because in the end it's all the same, UCLA will continue to be the only team representing the South Division in the Pac-12 title game for a loooooong time, say 4 or 5 years?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>we're done losing for the year, 10-2 will be our regular season record...
I see you've moved on from pot and are smoking crack now.

No wonder there's even more stupidity than usual in your recent posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••