UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29850 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#24702 Oct 30, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Have a nice time ... ya hear!?
>:)
Coach Dico, come on out to MBD/Nation's pad and we will make sure you have a nice time ... ya feel!? ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! Go having nice times in bubbly, aquatic places!

West Hollywood, CA

#24703 Oct 30, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Naaa!!! We Cajuns in Louisiana don't hate Californians. We have no reason to hate anyone in the good ole U.S. of A... well, maybe the exception being, Capitol Hill and the White House. We Louisianans are happy, and content in our wonderful, tackle football playing state. We are envious of no one. Now, Professor Artie can't say what the people up north, who freeze their bottoms off during winter in the frozen tundra think. The Professor doesn't think they hate, but, probably are envious, somewhat.
>!)
Hi Coach, I know what made those people envious last time we got together, let's drop our pants and fire our skyrockets again ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, Go California, Go Louisiana!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24704 Oct 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yes, of course I knew it already, you ARE and always have been in denial.
Thanks for proving my point.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#24706 Oct 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh gawd, then we wonder why Californians are hated nationwide.
Like this water here is so clean. Compared to my Pacific Ocean...the water here is filthy. People here have no love of the aina or ka'i.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#24707 Oct 30, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Naaa!!! We Cajuns in Louisiana don't hate Californians. We have no reason to hate anyone in the good ole U.S. of A... well, maybe the exception being, Capitol Hill and the White House. We Louisianans are happy, and content in our wonderful, tackle football playing state. We are envious of no one. Now, Professor Artie can't say what the people up north, who freeze their bottoms off during winter in the frozen tundra think. The Professor doesn't think they hate, but, probably are envious, somewhat.
>!)
I love your neck of the woods. Great schools, including Tulane...I know, I know Artie...your an LSU guy. But NO one has hospitality like the Southerners. In my book and to those who have traveled everywhere, the Bayou is a great place. Fabulous restaurants. And very friendly people. CT represents the dumb shits from Cali.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#24708 Oct 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yes, of course I knew it already, you ARE and always have been in denial.
Wonder what color his apron is when he's cooking for the boss! LOL!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24709 Oct 30, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder what color his apron is when he's cooking for the boss! LOL!
Aw, still sad no one loves you as much as I love her. You're pathetic.

West Hollywood, CA

#24710 Oct 30, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Like this water here is so clean. Compared to my Pacific Ocean...the water here is filthy. People here have no love of the aina or ka'i.
You are some special Diva Miss Wolfie! I wish I could own an ocean ;)

Go Bruins! If I say the Bruins are mine, can I own them for awhile!
Just Me Wolfie

Rosemead, CA

#24711 Oct 30, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>You are some special Diva Miss Wolfie! I wish I could own an ocean ;)
Go Bruins! If I say the Bruins are mine, can I own them for awhile!
Hello boyz putting up a new website, the Hub wants to pimp me off online, no he's not going to remove the goldfish from his shoes or give up his canary fedora no Hon the Hub has too much class for that. It's called "Wolfie's Virtual Brothel" of course that ain't free Hon.
You see Hon I have class, I'm a high class slutt I don't walk the streets on Guam any longer, no more "me love you long time" for a can of military fruitcake. You see Hon it pays to know folks and I know folks!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#24712 Oct 31, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, still sad no one loves you as much as I love her. You're pathetic.
As if anyone here believes you have a special female in your life, puhleeeeeze. Maybe your mom, might be the only woman you consider special? that's about it.
Just Me Wolfie

Rosemead, CA

#24713 Oct 31, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>As if anyone here believes you have a special female in your life, puhleeeeeze. Maybe your mom, might be the only woman you consider special? that's about it.
Not true Hon, I think trOJan is special as long as he pays he's my special man, heck even you are special if you pay me the cash Hon.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#24714 Oct 31, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your neck of the woods. Great schools, including Tulane...I know, I know Artie...your an LSU guy. But NO one has hospitality like the Southerners. In my book and to those who have traveled everywhere, the Bayou is a great place. Fabulous restaurants. And very friendly people. CT represents the dumb shits from Cali.
> Thanks Wolfie baby! We Cajuns in Louisiana, have a unbridled, love for life! Don't worry about CT dumbing down California, he's just a minute drop of dreary. The Professor believes CT represents Rio and BRAzil, not California.

Now, on to happy times: You'll never be blue...

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#24715 Oct 31, 2013
> The add before the song was for the Trajon Ghetto street gang, The Fairy Banditos!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#24716 Oct 31, 2013
I just love reading all the excuses USC fans are making for for a team with more 5-star and more future NFL players than probably 95% of the college teams, and using "Inexperience" as an excuse, WTH?? UCLA started 9 true freshmen against Oregon and UCLA held their ground for 42 minutes holding Oregon's high octane offense to 14 points. Of the 113 players on the UCLA roster (scout team included) 85 are either freshmen or sophomores, yet UCLA is still just one step from competing with the big boys from start to finish. POS
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24717 Oct 31, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>As if anyone here believes you have a special female in your life, puhleeeeeze. Maybe your mom, might be the only woman you consider special? that's about it.
Still jealous that I have yet something else you'll never have! Couldn't get into, yet alone graduate from, either USC or UCLA and now this, too.

You should be able to imagine a great, beautiful woman in that imaginary, non-asterisked life of yours! ROTFLMAO!!

West Hollywood, CA

#24718 Oct 31, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
I just love reading all the excuses USC fans are making for for a team with more 5-star and more future NFL players than probably 95% of the college teams, and using "Inexperience" as an excuse, WTH?? UCLA started 9 true freshmen against Oregon and UCLA held their ground for 42 minutes holding Oregon's high octane offense to 14 points. Of the 113 players on the UCLA roster (scout team included) 85 are either freshmen or sophomores, yet UCLA is still just one step from competing with the big boys from start to finish. POS
You tell 'um Lifer! But let's now focus on Colorado shall we ;)

We Bruins need to win big over the Pacific 12 doormat Buffaloes or we still might drop in the ranking index despite winning over a weakling opponent :/

Also good job in keeping up our confusing excuse chatter as it may prevent those nasty Trojans bringing up the fact that while we are doing all the talking so far this season, that we are still tied with them at 2-2 in conference :(

Go Bruins! Our excuses are better than your excuses!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24719 Oct 31, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
...UCLA is still just one step from competing with the big boys from start to finish.
The final score is all that matters, Dumbass.

"Woo-hoo! We played them tough for 42 minutes!!"

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24720 Oct 31, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The final score is all that matters, Dumbass.
"Woo-hoo! We played them tough for 42 minutes!!"
Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
totally agree,
However I DO remember a certain trojan "the chosen one" posting many times last year about.... gee if it wasn't for the last two minutes we would have won,

Friday night football !!!, s/b a good game.

West Hollywood, CA

#24721 Oct 31, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
totally agree,
However I DO remember a certain trojan "the chosen one" posting many times last year about.... gee if it wasn't for the last two minutes we would have won,
Nation, have a very timely question for you. Will Bruin Nation be dressing up as MBD tonight, or MBD dressing as Bruin Nation ;)

Whatever the case, come on up to Santa Monica Blvd for our annual merriment ;)

Go Bruins! Go Halloween, Dudes are most welcome to join the festivities!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24722 Oct 31, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
totally agree,
And he got RIPPED for it. ONCE AGAIN, that's my point.

Hey, we both need to pull for WSU tonight!

As for us, it'll be tough. Sticking to CT's predictions is all that matters. They're pretty much universally accepted, which is why even the Times said that Utah game was pivotal for us. 2-2 over the next 4 weeks.

As for Nov 30, CT has more confidence than I do. But if we're both 4-4 going into it, that would be great!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Uncle Sam 244,800
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,262,849
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Randall L 6,465
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr STO 310,327
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 21 hr RiccardoFire 201,854
News San Diego State basketball: Four-star prospect ... Jul 25 Fart news 2
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... Jul 25 xxxrayted 1,714
More from around the web