UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32334 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#24669 Oct 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
add pete carroll to the fools many names, what a fking Idiot typical loser trojan, hiding behing multi names
FOOL
Funny how he doesn't draft USC players huh?

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#24670 Oct 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest hypocrite on Topix now claiming moral victories. YES, that is what you said to us whenever we lost tight games to tough teams from 2010-2012!
What a loser.
show proof of your claim, you bullshyter.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24671 Oct 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>show proof of your claim, you bullshyter.
Take a look in the mirror. No one posts more bs than you.

Unlike you, I won't go back to your post from the last 3 years. I know what you wrote.

Hell, you don't even remember crying about starting six freshman and you wrote that less than a week ago, Dumbass! LOL!!!
Manhattan_Beach Carroll

West Covina, CA

#24672 Oct 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>show proof of your claim, you bullshyter.
Give it up Rob, we both know he's right, btw can I borrow your strap on? I destroyed the one I borrowed from Wolfie during my visit to Jerry Sandusky's cell, I lied I wasn't in Missouri last week....Go Bruins!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#24673 Oct 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I won't go back to your post from the last 3 years. I know what you wrote.
Hell, you don't even remember crying about starting six freshman and you wrote that less than a week ago, Dumbass! LOL!!!
that seems to your opinion ONLY, soFu _ckYou
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#24674 Oct 29, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I think we knew these two games against a #6 and #3 were not going to be easy. Frankly they went almost as expected, but I am concerned for our offensive production.
Time for Mazzone to reach into the hidden pages of his playbook, and unleash some new twists with the talent we have.
From here on out though, the Bruins need to prove we can lay down some attitude on our opponents!
Go Bruins!
Looked like the attitude was;were scared to win!
I thought it was pathetic;with 4:59 left in the 3rd qtr - tied and Oregon with the ball on the 50 and I great chance to win a huge game....they looked like they were scared to just play the game and just accept the outcome either way!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#24675 Oct 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Jest catching up on reading the LA Times.. been on the road a week:
love these letters:
"Did those USC scholorship limitations get called for holding and procedure penaltes against Notre Dame? Did schlarship limitations miss 2 FG's and cause the Trojans to go for it on 4th an impossible because they had no trust in their kicker?
They could have...
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24676 Oct 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>that seems to your opinion ONLY, soFu _ckYou
Because no one wants to deal with your psycho attitude and juvenile responses, don't be stupid enough to think that translates into my being the only person who feels the way I do about your bs.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#24678 Oct 30, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
> Coach Artie begs to differ! The Coach nominates CT as the biggest pile of... uh, I mean "Bull$#!+ Poster" on Topix!
>:/
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#24679 Oct 30, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest hypocrite on Topix now claiming moral victories. YES, that is what you said to us whenever we lost tight games to tough teams from 2010-2012!
What a loser.
Ohhhhh, I seeeeee, sooooo now, I am claiming moral victories...eh? interesting...indeeeeeed.

Say, Mr. Trojan, can I ask you a few questions???? do you by any chances, hear voices in your basement?? do you see spiders and rats playing on your ceiling??? now, I know it's very difficult for you to do this, but, it is important that you answer that question with honesty.

If you answered "yes" to any of the above, I seriously suggest you go seek psychotherapy, you have way too much anger bottled in, and I seriously am concerned about you, especially with tomorrow being Halloween, you might be a threat to those Hispanic kids - or as you have called them, "mexers" or "wetters" or "beaners" knocking on your door for a trick or treat.

I mean, you swear with everything that is in you that your team is playing with an "arm tied behind their backs" and when I and others saw the games, they seemed to be using both arms, and had 11 players on the field, and all these guys looked older than the normal college kids, maybe it was because they don't shave? maybe it's because Graff is playing in his 6th year as a Trojan?

You clearly are waaaay out there in left filed, and a beer short of a six-pack. Just saying...good buddy.:)
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#24680 Oct 30, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Because no one wants to deal with your psycho attitude and juvenile responses, don't be stupid enough to think that translates into my being the only person who feels the way I do about your bs.
yah...you have never proven me wrong, I have challenged you to show me where I posted BS = something that is a false statement, and I am still waiting. moron.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#24682 Oct 30, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie begs to differ! The Coach nominates CT as the biggest pile of... uh, I mean "Bull$#!+ Poster" on Topix!
Please Coach, you are starting to sound like my fellow Bruins, always bringing up those nasty Trojans. How about a little respect for our teams :/

I become very sensitive when we Bruins and Tigers yearn for some recognition, only to be out shadowed by tough guys named Tommy riding white horses, multi-uniformed Ducks running everywhere, those crazy Stanford tree mascots, Tides that roll in title after title, teams that shorten their state names to be hip like Mizzou or Ole' Miss, and some wild young fella taking the Southeast by storm with the last name of Football :/

Go Bruins! Go Tigers! We could...or should I say, we do a standup comedy routine just to get mentioned!

West Hollywood, CA

#24683 Oct 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Ohhhhh, I seeeeee, sooooo now, I am claiming moral victories...eh? interesting...indeeeeeed.
Say, Mr. Trojan, can I ask you a few questions???? do you by any chances, hear voices in your basement?? do you see spiders and rats playing on your ceiling??? now, I know it's very difficult for you to do this, but, it is important that you answer that question with honesty.
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, I seriously suggest you go seek psychotherapy, you have way too much anger bottled in, and I seriously am concerned about you, especially with tomorrow being Halloween, you might be a threat to those Hispanic kids - or as you have called them, "mexers" or "wetters" or "beaners" knocking on your door for a trick or treat.
I mean, you swear with everything that is in you that your team is playing with an "arm tied behind their backs" and when I and others saw the games, they seemed to be using both arms, and had 11 players on the field, and all these guys looked older than the normal college kids, maybe it was because they don't shave? maybe it's because Graff is playing in his 6th year as a Trojan?
You clearly are waaaay out there in left filed, and a beer short of a six-pack. Just saying...good buddy.:)
Please Lifer, it is very hypocritical for you to suggest therapy when we can't even get you to see Doctor Alon at The Counseling Center on the Westwood campus :/

Go Bruins! And thanking the stars for so many Professional Psychology options on the Westside. Believe me we need them!

West Hollywood, CA

#24684 Oct 30, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how he doesn't draft USC players huh?
Well Miss Wolfie, not to be a smartie-ass or anything, but that darn winner of a Coach Carroll currently has three Trojans on his roster, which is about par for a college that fields the most players in the NFL :/

I would prefer you not to partake in their talk about Pete Carroll. Just his name being mentioned makes my stomach cry for antacids, and brings back my childhood stuttering :/

Go Bruins! I am glad UCLA understands and accepts people like me!

#24685 Oct 30, 2013
PEE PEE PETE YOUR NASTY USC FAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Coach, Am I starting to sound like my fellow Trojans CT Fight On Trojan always bringing up those nasty brutes the UCLA Bruins? If only my beloved Trojans wouldn't have been caught cheating by the NCAA we might be getting a little respect from the college football world and the sports media. Isn't our fricking money any good anymore? We used to be able to pay those nasty old gullible sportswriters to put the Trojans into high places in the AP Poll. Now they take our blood money and laugh at us. Has the mere mention of the name of my beloved USC become toxic?:(
I become very sensitive when we Trojans yearn for some recognition, especially when our out shadowed twinky mascot named Tommy riding his white horsey, gets laughed at by that mean ole nasty multi-uniformed Duck doing a thousand push-ups. And that crazy Stanford tree mascot that just hangs around for awhile and then leaves, and those nasty brutes from the SEC the mean old rolling Tide and those nasty Bayou Tigers that have multiple BCS titles. Also teams that shorten their state names to be hip like Mizzou or Ole' Miss, and some wild young fella taking the college football world by storm with the last name of Football :/
Go Trojans! Go Cheat! Go away nasty sportswriters! We could...or should I say, we do criminal acts to win football games just to get mentioned! Yes we Trojans have been lowered to playing a 6-7 Georgia Tech Ramblin' Wreck in the Drug...uh, I mean Sun Bowl :(
> Not a good time to be a Trajon, Pee Pee?
>º]

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24687 Oct 30, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Not a good time to be a Trajon, Pee Pee?
>º]
I see another UCLA-LSU Troll Meeting is in session... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#24688 Oct 30, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie begs to differ! The Coach nominates CT as the biggest pile of... uh, I mean "Bull$#!+ Poster" on Topix!
You know Fartie, you really need to get me off your mind. I know the envy just oozes out of you like buttered crawdad drippings, and you are trying to funnel your anger away from wanting to kill the coach of your only game in (130 "Miles" away) town, so I can see why you vent your frustration masked by whimsical fantasy here on Topix. But you do have me beat on your water source, I have to drive about 14 miles to the beautiful sand and surf of the Pacific Ocean while you only need to crawl a few feet out the back for your bayou shack to roll around in the muddy swamp water... fun! LMFAO...HaHa

San Marino, CA

#24689 Oct 30, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Coach, you are starting to sound like my fellow Bruins, always bringing up those nasty Trojans. How about a little respect for our teams :/
I become very sensitive when we Bruins and Tigers yearn for some recognition, only to be out shadowed by tough guys named Tommy riding white horses, multi-uniformed Ducks running everywhere, those crazy Stanford tree mascots, Tides that roll in title after title, teams that shorten their state names to be hip like Mizzou or Ole' Miss, and some wild young fella taking the Southeast by storm with the last name of Football :/
Go Bruins! Go Tigers! We could...or should I say, we do a standup comedy routine just to get mentioned!
Fartie has been doing his same, lame comedy routine who no material of interest for at least a couple of years now. What he doesnt realize is still he has an entire carryover skit he can spew to his tooth gapped audience just talking about that LSUser disastrous performance of never crossing the 50 yard line in front of 20 million disinterested and/or horrified viewers… HaHa

San Marino, CA

#24690 Oct 30, 2013
It just comes too easy for the Chosen Traveler! Almost time to drive on down to Malibu on a work-related matter, and then get paid for hanging the rest of the afternoon catching some rays at the beach. Supposed to only be about 66 there today, but that never stops CT from having fun!

CT OUT...

#24691 Oct 30, 2013
Chosen Traveler Your Certified Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I see another UCLA-LSU National Brain Trust Meeting is in session.....I wish I had a brain and was a Bruin or Tiger fan so I could attend.... HaHa
> Don't worry about not being a Bruin or Bayou Bengal fan ... Just show up! The National Brain Trust will be re-certifying you as "The Village Idiot". Don't forget to knock before you enter ... ya hear!?
>:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,420,816
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Eagle 12 256,637
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 hr Mrs thompjacksiju 201,889
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 11 hr Earthling-1 10,070
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Mon Blue November 311,629
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web