UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 1,165)

Showing posts 23,281 - 23,300 of26,094
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE YOUR USC TROJAN FAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>Well thanks to my split personality CT's bold and brash statements, we have to live up to the expectations that now we might get to play that meanie Georgia Tech team again in the Drug Cartel....uh, I mean Sun Bowl. Do you suppose the Ramling Wreck will be 6-7 again? And I thought our Trojan fanny waxings were behind us, we are supposed to walk all over the rest of our schedule :/
Go Trojans! Go CT! Go split personalities! Go away USC headaches!
I'm off to grab another case of Mylanta to bring to El Paso!
> Wow! Sorry, PPP ... seems like trips across the desert to El Paso to play in the Drug Cartel... uh, Sun Bowl are real headaches for Trajons and their fans.
Coach Artie's Question of the Day:
Do you think your Trajans will show up for the bowl sponsored dinner this time?
>/

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE DEFENSELESS USC TROJAN FAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Coach for the compliments of my USC Trojans, BFL's BN's BI's MBD's and Rob's UCLA Bruins and our Pac-12 conference. My USC Trojans can play some defense unfortunately we couldn't play offense in our game this weekend or last weekend or any weekend :(
Go Trojans! I hope we can jump on the Oregon, UCLA, Cal, and Washington offensive bandwagon too!
Go Trojans, Go Defense, Go Offense, Go Coach Artie, Go Deflated Footballs!
> Yeah, PPP, sounds like your USC Trajon ball boy is slacking off his duties!
>)

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>what can I day, we're doomed!! How about your boys tomorrow? win? loss? What's it gonna be?
I think we knew these two games against a #6 and #3 were not going to be easy. Frankly they went almost as expected, but I am concerned for our offensive production.

Time for Mazzone to reach into the hidden pages of his playbook, and unleash some new twists with the talent we have.

From here on out though, the Bruins need to prove we can lay down some attitude on our opponents!

Go Bruins!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie has been impressed with the undergraduate players on the UCLA football team. Some really good talented players. USC has some talented players too, but, the Bruins have quite a few more. Could it be because of NCAA sanctions and better Bruin recruiting? The Coach would also like to say, he has been surprised by the good defensive play of the Pac-12 this year. As of right now, the Pac-12, with the exception of Cal, seems to be playing better defense than the SEC. OUCH!!! That does send a shooting pain up The Coach's back. Who woulda thought???
>/
You know ADM, we learned just how good some of these defenses are when we faced Stanford and Oregon. The Bruins were averaging over 500 yards of offense per game before these two showdowns!

The PAC-12 definitely has made strides to rev up the D to combat all of our hurry-up spread offenses.

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

I couldn't watch the USC Utah game on Saturday, but out of curiousity I asked my neighbor who was at the game, if USC played with less than 11 players on the field, and he said NO....then I asked him if by any chance he noticed any USC players with either of their arms tied behind their back, and he said NO! He said USC had 11 players on the field at ALL TIMES!!
Bruin Mania

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I think we knew these two games against a #6 and #3 were not going to be easy. Frankly they went almost as expected, but I am concerned for our offensive production.
Time for Mazzone to reach into the hidden pages of his playbook, and unleash some new twists with the talent we have.
From here on out though, the Bruins need to prove we can lay down some attitude on our opponents!
Go Bruins!
What have you been smoking fellow Bruin? Do you realize that we went toe to toe with mighty Oregon and were tied at the half? That's almost half a win, reason to celebrate,like getting a bowl win, sure Oregon ran us over in the second half like we weren't even there, but hey we were tied at the half with them! Take that haters! Maybe next year we'll score in the second half against them! GOOOOO Bruuuins!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
I couldn't watch the USC Utah game on Saturday, but out of curiousity I asked my neighbor who was at the game, if USC played with less than 11 players on the field, and he said NO....then I asked him if by any chance he noticed any USC players with either of their arms tied behind their back, and he said NO! He said USC had 11 players on the field at ALL TIMES!!
Says the idiot who was crying about starting six freshman!! Too funny!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

BTW, I'm sure the Village Idiot forgot to mention to "his neighbor" that he had been crying about starting sic freshmen.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

LOL!! SIX freshman

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see anyone complaning about starting so many freshmen, just stating facts.. which you seem to have a problem with. Stating fact and stating an Opinion is soo differnt.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see anyone complaning about starting so many freshmen, just stating facts.. which you seem to have a problem with. Stating fact and stating an Opinion is soo differnt.
As I've stated at least THREE times, I also say it's stating facts...such as being down 10 scholarships and at least 10 injuries. But if those are excuses, so is crying about starting six freshman.

If you don't remember your buddy crying about starting six freshman, that's a YOU problem. I thought you knew how to read. But maybe I gave you too much credit.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Actually, it's been WAY more than just three times. My point is, they're either both "excuses" or they're both FACTS that impact the outcome.

I know sports. I say they're FACTS that impact the outcome.

I'm merely calling them excuses, as those are the rules established by BN & BFL.

I guess BN has taken a lead from BFL and is now also using one set of rules for Bruins and one set of rules for Trojans. I thought BFL was the only one who was so hypocritical. But I guess I was wrong. No worries. I can admit when I was wrong.

In my offline, real world, they're still factors that impact the results. My real life Bruin friends are smart enough to admit it BOTH WAYS. SO, I'm cool with that.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

BTW, I love how the Village Idiot ignored my post about Penn State.

He had tried to claim 2-3 weeks ago that they were doing just fine with 10 fewer scholarships. They just got THRASHED and are barely over .500.

Being the moron he is, he tried to claim they weren't attributing any of their performance to the scholarship reductions. As if we have so many Nittany Lions posting on this thread. I don't go on their boards, nor do I care. If I were part of a cild molesting program, I'd probably keep quiet, too. But then again, the Village Idiot defends child molesters. Sicko.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was stating how freaking awesome our NINE 9, thats right 9 NINE I repeat 9 NUEVE you heard right NINE 9 FRESHMEN that started vs. Oregon youFuc king idiot. Not crying jackass!! Bragging youAs shole, BRAGGING which is the opposite crying.. Mr. "Hands tied behind our backs" ROTGFLMFAO!!!;BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
the idiot loves making shyt up, always has, always will, he's got the prefect name for a bullsytter, "trojan" which is all usc is and always will be about, cheating and lying.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've stated at least THREE times, I also say it's stating facts...such as being down 10 scholarships and at least 10 injuries. But if those are excuses, so is crying about starting six freshman.
If you don't remember your buddy crying about starting six freshman, that's a YOU problem. I thought you knew how to read. But maybe I gave you too much credit.
show me the post youfuc-King fa_gget in which I was crying, of course you won't, because it doesn't exist. Whaaa haaaaa whaaa "our hands are tied behind our back!!!" What a lame ass!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Trojan wrote:
Actually, it's been WAY more than just three times. My point is, they're either both "excuses" or they're both FACTS that impact the outcome.
I know sports. I say they're FACTS that impact the outcome.
I'm merely calling them excuses, as those are the rules established by BN & BFL.
I guess BN has taken a lead from BFL and is now also using one set of rules for Bruins and one set of rules for Trojans. I thought BFL was the only one who was so hypocritical. But I guess I was wrong. No worries. I can admit when I was wrong.
In my offline, real world, they're still factors that impact the results. My real life Bruin friends are smart enough to admit it BOTH WAYS. SO, I'm cool with that.
go F urself, you still have shown me in which you claim I was making excuses. LaneAss.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

expand state are the "child molesters" then I guess USC shall be known as the "sexual assault" or "woman haters". ROTFLMDAO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>go F urself, you still have shown me in which you claim I was making excuses. LaneAss.
Hypocrite. Go find it yourself, unless you're selective reading prevents you from being able to do so.
Bruin Mania

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Our Bruins were tied with Oregon at the half, that is like winning a national championship here in Westwood I'm so proud of my Bruins!...Goooo Bruuuins!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,281 - 23,300 of26,094
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min number four 216,949
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Putin 1,034,141
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min SevenTee 303,279
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••