UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Read more
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24593 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>those are your words, idiot, not mine. USC = irrelevance in in Los Angeles football.
No, MORON, they are YOUR words. "Wahh! We're starting six freshman!! Waah!!"

As for irrelevance...you weren't saying that when UCLA was playing LESS THAN .500 ball. How many non-winning seasons from 1999-2011? About a half dozen!! And those were with FULL ROSTERS!!! LOL!!!!

No worries. Enjoy it while it lasts! Only happens every six years or so for you, so I guess if it was that infrequently for us, we might be inclined to make fools of ourselves and try to ignore contributing factors, too.

Knock yourself out!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#24594 Oct 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget about them having the nerve to petition the NCAA to play in a bowl and in so doing, coming right out and admitting they weren't even supposed to be in that conference championship game!! That's what was the funniest thing about any idiot who claimed they were the south "champs" that year.
Please Mister Trojan, we Bruins felt like a purebred dog during that shady period. If a fellow dog gets caught under the fence we reach for the neck because we know it may be our only chance to be the top dog :/

Unfortunately for us, the Trojan dog not only survived but might be reclaiming the alpha role :(

Go Bruins! Go away you Alpha Dogs!

West Hollywood, CA

#24596 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>those are your words, idiot, not mine. USC = irrelevance in in Los Angeles football.
Careful Lifer, we may be irrelevant-ing them right into the Pacific 12 South Title :(

Go Bruins! Can we please focus on actually winning a game again!

West Hollywood, CA

#24597 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
The Daily Trojan no less
"But as USC continues to fade from football relevance, fans aren’t heading out to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum early. Instead, they’re not even showing up at all. The announced attendance for USC’s game two weeks ago against Boston College was 62,006, which was the lowest figure in a decade. Even after throttling the Eagles, last week’s announced attendance against Utah State was 63,482 with the actual figure looking closer to 50,000. A two-thirds full Coliseum, however, does not mean a similarly proportioned decline in fan support."
http://dailytrojan.com/2013/09/24/coliseum-cr...
Good one Nation, even though that was many weeks ago :/

I hope we Bruin fans can sell out the Rose Bowl in these next few games since we do have a Top 25 team :/

Go Bruins! Let's not be fickle ourselves shall we!
Bruin Nation

Rosemead, CA

#24598 Oct 27, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't I was too busy with my head in the toilet, I was so shamed by my bruins that I hid my self from everyone. You're right BN Mora has got to go! What a sham he is he's no better than Neuheisel or Dorrell. Bring back Bob Toledo the Howard Jones of UCLA!.....Go Bruins!...Dick Vermeil if you're still alive please helllp!!!!!!!
I hear you my bruin brotha, ya we should bring back Vermeil we need some young blood, well Vermeil is young from where I stand...Go Young Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24599 Oct 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Just pointing out to BN that he wasn't predicting anything we don't expect.
as we did with Stanford and Oregon, but in your eyes we were making excuses, geeezzzz
bruin for life

Rosemead, CA

#24600 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
as we did with Stanford and Oregon, but in your eyes we were making excuses, geeezzzz
I agree BN fire Mora we stink! Why do we always lose to the good teams? Don't say Oregon too loud it makes me quiver, then again so does your karaoke rendition of YMCA!:) Go Pelvic Swinging Bruins!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24601 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
As I stated, NOT in my eyes. In my eyes, it's looking at simple facts. Just as it is when you look at not having a full roster, having an interim coach OR "STARTING A HALF DOZEN FRESHMAN"!

I look at those as factors that are going to impact a game. How many times do I have to explain it.

I am merely calling those excuses because of the standards that have been established by you & your buddy.

In any case, gonna be crazy next week having Oregon & Stanford play mid-week!! I'd love it for being a nationally televised game, but the damn voters back east will be in bed already, with a 9:00 kickoff. Even though it would be tough for west coast viewers, I wish they'd kick that one off at 4 or 5, just so those shitheads back east would watch it.

Of course, the bimbo will ask, "Can't they afford a DVR?!" (Idiot.)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24602 Oct 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
In any case, gonna be crazy next week having Oregon & Stanford play mid-week!! I'd love it for being a nationally televised game, but the damn voters back east will be in bed already, with a 9:00 kickoff. Even though it would be tough for west coast viewers, I wish they'd kick that one off at 4 or 5, just so those shitheads back east would watch it.
Of course, the bimbo will ask, "Can't they afford a DVR?!" (Idiot.)
That's the thursday night game ? AUFKM excellent !

What time is the SC OSU game?

Bet ya UCLA Colorado's on Pac 12
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24603 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the thursday night game ? AUFKM excellent !
What time is the SC OSU game?
Bet ya UCLA Colorado's on Pac 12
6:00 on our game.

Nope, UCLA is on Fox Sports 1.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24605 Oct 28, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
6:00 on our game.
Nope, UCLA is on Fox Sports 1.
what channel in SC on?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24606 Oct 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
what channel in SC on?
ESPN2
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24607 Oct 28, 2013
For Bruins and Trojans, it's all about the Cougs this week!! Thursday night, while handing out candy to the kiddies, gonna have to keep an eye on that one!!

GO COUGS!! BEAT THE SUN DEVILS!!

Need that Nov 30 game to mean something. Nice, when something more than bragging rights is on the line.

West Hollywood, CA

#24608 Oct 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thanks to Lifer and his bold and brash statements, we have to live up to the expectations that now that those two meanie team fanny waxings are behind us, we are supposed to walk all over the rest of our schedule :/

Go Bruins! I'm off to grab another case of Mylanta to help get me through the season!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#24609 Oct 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
dude you think just cause you say it its fact ??,
no one's talking moral victories, You seem to make up stuff to suit your arguments.
one thing that is a FACT is you lost to #25 and an UNRANKED team at HOME !!
we lost to #2 and #6 ranked teams in the Nation,
those are FACTS THAT ALL YOUR MAKE BELIEVE B/S can't change
LMFAOL
Big difference. But you know who can't figure that out. Great first half!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24610 Oct 28, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a brain, you'd know that I agree with that. I was merely assessing things in the same manner they were.

You are an idiot for not being able to follow. I'm not surprised.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#24611 Oct 28, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>only a moron like a Trojan would interpret this as making excuses...lmfao
> Coach Artie has been impressed with the undergraduate players on the UCLA football team. Some really good talented players. USC has some talented players too, but, the Bruins have quite a few more. Could it be because of NCAA sanctions and better Bruin recruiting? The Coach would also like to say, he has been surprised by the good defensive play of the Pac-12 this year. As of right now, the Pac-12, with the exception of Cal, seems to be playing better defense than the SEC. OUCH!!! That does send a shooting pain up The Coach's back. Who woulda thought???
>º/

West Hollywood, CA

#24612 Oct 28, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Miss Wolfie, but we are supposed to be a second half team :(

Go Bruins! Can we reduce games to only one half please!

West Hollywood, CA

#24613 Oct 28, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie has been impressed with the undergraduate players on the UCLA football team. Some really good talented players. USC has some talented players too, but, the Bruins have quite a few more. Could it be because of NCAA sanctions and better Bruin recruiting? The Coach would also like to say, he has been surprised by the good defensive play of the Pac-12 this year. As of right now, the Pac-12, with the exception of Cal, seems to be playing better defense than the SEC. OUCH!!! That does send a shooting pain up The Coach's back. Who woulda thought???
>º/
Thanks for the compliment Coach. Unfortunately my Bruins played anything but defense in the second half of our game this weekend :(

Go Bruins! I hope we can jump on this defensive bandwagon too!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#24615 Oct 28, 2013
PEE PEE PETE YOUR USC TROJAN FAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>Well thanks to my split personality CT's bold and brash statements, we have to live up to the expectations that now we might get to play that meanie Georgia Tech team again in the Drug Cartel....uh, I mean Sun Bowl. Do you suppose the Ramling Wreck will be 6-7 again? And I thought our Trojan fanny waxings were behind us, we are supposed to walk all over the rest of our schedule :/
Go Trojans! Go CT! Go split personalities! Go away USC headaches!
I'm off to grab another case of Mylanta to bring to El Paso!
> Wow! Sorry, PPP ... seems like trips across the desert to El Paso to play in the Drug Cartel... uh, Sun Bowl are real headaches for Trajons and their fans.
Coach Artie's Question of the Day:
Do you think your Trajans will show up for the bowl sponsored dinner this time?
>º/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min River Tam 236,943
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min John Galt 1,207,931
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 50 min LaToya 4,983
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr jimi-yank 309,304
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Joe Fortuna 201,820
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 22 hr Lora_14 4
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Mar 26 kareeo 14
More from around the web