UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29927 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24572 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Sve this for next Sunday:
UCLA will win next weekend
USC will lose next weekend
FACT !
LOL!! And right before I posted what I did about fools who have to write "FACT!", you do it. Hilarious!! Guess you're right there with BFL and Fart Deco. How proud you must be. He, he.

As for your prediction, it's no different than what CT predicted on Oct 11. Jumping on the CT bandwagon...he'll love it!!

UCLA (1-0) Remaining Conference Schedule
Cal (win) 2-0 correct
Stanford (loss) 2-1 correct
Oregon (loss) 2-2 correct
Colorado (win) 3-2
Arizona (win) 4-2
Washington (loss) 4-3
ASU (loss) 4-4

USC (1-2) Remaining Conference Schedule
Utah (win) 2-2 correct
Oregon State (loss) 2-3
Cal (win) 3-3
Stanford (loss) 3-4
Colorado (win) 4-4

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#24573 Oct 27, 2013
There's a reason why UCLA is ranked #17 we held Oregon to 14 points for 42 minutes. NUFF SAID dues anyone where usc us ranked??

#24574 Oct 27, 2013
Does anyone know
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24575 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny when say we will Probably lose to Oregon, were making excused, goes both ways trojan
You fool!! I WAS THE ONE who said it goes both ways!!!!

As far as I'm concerned, they are all FACTORS that impact the game...the same as my example about Aaron Rogers going down, or any other future HOFer.

I'm merely playing by the rules you & your buddy established. If mentioning the scholies is making excuses, so is crying about six freshman starting, OR even "well they're ranked so high, so it's OK".

#24576 Oct 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is you not thinking it's a factor.
As always, the biggest moron on Topix.
ucla#17 usc #130 the separation is just like the academic rankings, not EVEN close. FACT!!!!!!:)
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24577 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
we held Oregon to 14 points for 42 minutes.
Hey, Dumbass, a game is 60 minutes!!

What an idiot, celebrating about what was done for 42 minutes!! ROTLFMAO!!!

Not to mention "we", when he isn't even a Bruin.:-P

#24578 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think we deserved a bowl game that year either, but funny the NCAA approved it. go figure?
yah the approved it so the condom fans could make fun of us, v those bastards!! They hate us!! Whaaaa whaaaa they ask wish they Trojans errr bruins!!! Whaa whaaacwhaaa

#24579 Oct 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!!
"But we're not into moral victories!!"
Too funny!!!!
2 vs Oregon is better than 1 vs Utah, lucky for you you've had to face v injured or 3rd string QBs in consecutive games, although you lost facing a 3rd stringer at ND, what a joke!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24580 Oct 27, 2013
Off to run more errands. Hilarious how few UCLA shirts I saw this morning and last Sunday!!

But oh, up through Oct 13, I'd always see quite a few on Sundays.

Fairweather fans.

#24581 Oct 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Dumbass, a game is 60 minutes!!
What an idiot, celebrating about what was done for 42 minutes!! ROTLFMAO!!!
Not to mention "we", when he isn't even a Bruin.:-P
I'm a bruin more than u are a condom. Lmao

#24582 Oct 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! And right before I posted what I did about fools who have to write "FACT!", you do it. Hilarious!! Guess you're right there with BFL and Fart Deco. How proud you must be. He, he.
As for your prediction, it's no different than what CT predicted on Oct 11. Jumping on the CT bandwagon...he'll love it!!
UCLA (1-0) Remaining Conference Schedule
Cal (win) 2-0 correct
Stanford (loss) 2-1 correct
Oregon (loss) 2-2 correct
Colorado (win) 3-2
Arizona (win) 4-2
Washington (loss) 4-3
ASU (loss) 4-4
USC (1-2) Remaining Conference Schedule
Utah (win) 2-2 correct
Oregon State (loss) 2-3
Cal (win) 3-3
Stanford (loss) 3-4
Colorado (win) 4-4
so are you gonna suck hisD ick as his reward for being a great prognosticator?? Sounds you're dying to take in his load, you fruit cake!!!

#24583 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>thanks. Win or lose I'm still proud of my team that is comprised of 85 freshmen and sophomores, and on our starting offense tomorrow - 3 true freshmen (all OLine), 6 sophomores, 1 junior and 1 senior...so sometimes we Bruin fans (well, me mostly) forget how young our team really is and wonder if our/my expectation are way beyond reasonable this year.
only a moron like a Trojan would interpret this as making excuses...lmfao

#24584 Oct 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Off to run more errands. Hilarious how few UCLA shirts I saw this morning and last Sunday!!
But oh, up through Oct 13, I'd always see quite a few on Sundays.
Fairweather fans.
funny, I saw plenty today, and even if usc won, ZERO usc t'shirts...probably cuz the bandwagon suc fans finally realized how much they suck!!!:lmfao

#24585 Oct 27, 2013
The USC beat writer doesn't seem to think scholarships are a problem, as much as poor coaching up, injuries, or just plain bad recruiting...so Trojan, stop making excuses, you have no "arm tied behind your back" POS.
http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24586 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>funny, I saw plenty today, and even if usc won, ZERO usc t'shirts...probably cuz the bandwagon suc fans finally realized how much they suck!!!:lmfao
I had mine on, and another for the flight back to L.A.tomorrow
But he says that every time UCLA loses, all two times this year.
heh,heh

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24587 Oct 27, 2013
The Daily Trojan no less

"But as USC continues to fade from football relevance, fans aren’t heading out to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum early. Instead, they’re not even showing up at all. The announced attendance for USC’s game two weeks ago against Boston College was 62,006, which was the lowest figure in a decade. Even after throttling the Eagles, last week’s announced attendance against Utah State was 63,482 with the actual figure looking closer to 50,000. A two-thirds full Coliseum, however, does not mean a similarly proportioned decline in fan support."

http://dailytrojan.com/2013/09/24/coliseum-cr...
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24589 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>only a moron like a Trojan would interpret this as making excuses...lmfao
Only an idiot would claim they weren't,(according to the standards you've established).

"Wahh! We started six freshman!! Waaah!! They're top 10 teams, so we had no chance!!! We just lost the way we were supoosed to!! WAAAHHHH!!"

ROTFLMAO!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24590 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a bruin more than u are a condom. Lmao
Keep dreaming.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24591 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>so are you gonna suck hisD ick as his reward for being a great prognosticator?? Sounds you're dying to take in his load, you fruit cake!!!
No. Just pointing out to BN that he wasn't predicting anything we don't expect.

#24592 Oct 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot would claim they weren't,(according to the standards you've established).
"Wahh! We started six freshman!! Waaah!! They're top 10 teams, so we had no chance!!! We just lost the way we were supoosed to!! WAAAHHHH!!"
ROTFLMAO!!!
those are your words, idiot, not mine. USC = irrelevance in in Los Angeles football.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,276,390
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 45 min waaasssuuup 247,434
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Earthling-1 6,883
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr RoSesz 310,231
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 16 Doctor Justice_ 201,862
More from around the web