UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#24511 Oct 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
"WaaaahhhhH!! We lost to Stanford and Oregon!! Waaaahhhhh!!!!!"
Who's making excuses now?! LOL!!!!!
I crack up when he contradicts himself and is too stupid to see it.
excuses??? What a moron! Excuses us what make on every one of yiur posts. You're dumber than a door knob. Lmao

#24512 Oct 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Hilarious, the moron trying to claim someone else is comparing apples to oranges, while he's trying to ignore the sanctions.
What a hypocritical bitch.
whaaaa whaaaaa whaaaaa we have sanctions!!! Whaaaa whaaaaa whaaaaaa POS
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24513 Oct 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>obviously you're also effed up too.. My next door neighbor went to the the usc game then came to watch the ucla game with me, and even he said thay was UGLY at the coliseum, and feels lucky usc faced an injured QB in Wilson. How about a wager in the ucla usc game?$100.00?
I'm effed up?! You're the idiot who's ragging on us for 1 TD when the Bruins only scored 2!!

Put the mota down. You've had enough.

A wager?

a) As if I'd ever be able to collect, if we should win!
b) Why would I wager on a game when we not only have a partial roster, but also an interim coach.

I don't expect to win. The NCAA doesn't want us to win. They want to see us down for 2-3 years. That was their intent.

If UCLA can't win all three from 2012-2014, that's pretty sad.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24514 Oct 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>whaaaa whaaaaa whaaaaa we have sanctions!!! Whaaaa whaaaaa whaaaaaa POS
ROTFLMAO!!! Yeah, when you were just whining about six freshman who were starting!!!

I love it!! What an idiot!!!

#24515 Oct 26, 2013
Hilarious you talk so much shyt, but you apparentky have ZERO confidence in your Trojenz with holes all over the field. I normally put wagers for you brokeAss fools for $500, and today I lowered it $100 and you still show no confidence in your team. Typical shit talkers.
Go Vruibs!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24516 Oct 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>excuses??? What a moron! Excuses us what make on every one of yiur posts. You're dumber than a door knob. Lmao
LOL!!! You obviously know nothing about football. What happened last time we played the Bruins with a full roster?!

Yeah, that's what I thought. LOL!!!

Excuses? So, I suppose if Aaron Rogers goes down, the Packers should win exactly the same number of games they would have if he didn't.

Yes, THAT is how stupid you sound calling the sanctions an "excuse".

What a moron.
Fight On

Brisbane, Australia

#24517 Oct 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Quit your crying. The old POS asked for it. He talked (wrote) so much BS.
The world is a better place without him, just as it will be when anyone stupid enough to try and defend him is also gone.
Hilarious that you fools can't place the blame where it belongs...on him. No worries. It's the way of the world nowadays.
Have a great weekend!!
Classic.

#24518 Oct 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm effed up?! You're the idiot who's ragging on us for 1 TD when the Bruins only scored 2!!
A wager?
b) Why would I wager on a game when we not only have a partial roster, but also an interim coach.
I don't expect to win. The NCAA doesn't want us to win. They want to see us down for 2-3 years. That was their intent.
we scored 5 TDs against them in THEIR FIELD with temperatures in the 30s and today we scored TWO TDS against Oregon in. THEIR FIELD. In fact we looked good enough to be #17 tomorrow, while you will continue to be an after though and spiraling downward, even after winning. FACT!!!:)

#24519 Oct 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
A wager?
only Trojan fans make excuses, Penn State? ZERO excuses. Pathetic.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24520 Oct 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Hilarious you talk so much shyt, but you apparentky have ZERO confidence in your Trojenz with holes all over the field. I normally put wagers for you brokeAss fools for $500, and today I lowered it $100 and you still show no confidence in your team. Typical shit talkers.
Go Vruibs!!!
a) As if I'd want to meet up with you to pay off or collect, or even anyone who knows you!!

b) I'm not going to bet when we're at an obvious disadvantage. With a friend, to whom I don't mind giving back one of the MANY lunches I won from 1999-2011, no problem! As I've said before, it was like beating up on a girl most of those years. The least I could do is give back some lunches from 2012-2014. I'll get them back starting in 2015, probably another 4-5 in a row.

But you can continue to look like an idiot and claim it's because we have "no faith" in our team. We're doing well considering what the NCAA has done.

Only a moron would try to deny the inconsistency with their penalties. Oh that's right! You defend child molesters. LOL!!!

#24521 Oct 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!! Yeah, when you were just whining about six freshman who were starting!!!
I love it!! What an idiot!!!
how was I whining?;which post?? Effing liar, what else can be expected from you?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24522 Oct 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>only Trojan fans make excuses, Penn State? ZERO excuses. Pathetic.
Yeah, the idiot who was whining about six freshman starting is claiming WE'RE making excuses. What an idiot.

Keep 'em coming, Dumbass!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24524 Oct 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>how was I whining?;which post?? Effing liar, what else can be expected from you?
Not lying, at all. You were making excuses less than 24 hours ago about "starting six freshmen', you hypocritical POS.

You really are a little bitch.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24525 Oct 26, 2013
But of course, when you do it, it's not making excuses.

Personally, I don't think either are making excuses. They're factors that impact a game, just as with my Aaron Rogers/Packers example.

I'm only calling yours out as excuses to apply the same standards YOU'VE established.(Well, you and BN.)

#24526 Oct 26, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>Classic.
yah, he doesn't need psychotherapy, does he? Lmfao

#24527 Oct 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
a) As if I'd want to meet up with you to pay off or collect, or even anyone who knows you!!
b) I'm not going to bet when we're at an obvious disadvantage. With a friend, to whom I don't mind giving back one of the MANY lunches I won from 1999-2011, no problem! As I've said before, it was like beating up on a girl most of those years. The least I could do is give back some lunches from 2012-2014. I'll get them back starting in 2015, probably another 4-5 in a row.
But you can continue to look like an idiot and claim it's because we have "no faith" in our team. We're doing well considering what the NCAA has done.
Only a moron would try to deny the inconsistency with their penalties. Oh that's right! You defend child molesters. LOL!!!
whaaa whaaaa cry on bytch!!!

#24528 Oct 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not lying, at all. You were making excuses less than 24 hours ago about "starting six freshmen', you hypocritical POS.
You really are a little bitch.
post number please??
Bruin Nation

Rosemead, CA

#24529 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>post number please??
Here's the number Rob 1-800 Fire-Jim Mora...Please pass this onto all of our 5 Bruin Fans world wide we need all the calls to come in to Rehire Rick Neuheisel, Mora can't coach unless he has Neuheisels players. So here is my brilliant plan. Rehire Neuheisel, have him recruit then fire him, rehire Mora again so he can coach Ricks players and we can have another season like the last one.....Go Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24530 Oct 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
UCLA down 28-14. Must be because of the 6 freshmen who are playing. Waaaahhhhhh!!!
ROTFLMAO!!!
I have NEVER complained about the Freshman, your confuing me with someone else,

Oregon is 1 great tram as is Stanford. It will be good to get back home and get back to working on winning the south.

Props to Oregon.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24531 Oct 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we did it in SPITE of it of being down about 20 players AND having an interim coach!!!
As CT & I have been saying, UCLA can only WISH they were as good as we are in their "down years".
need a tissue?

for someone that continues to say your NOT making excuses, how many times have you stated this in the last three pages more than 4 by my count, Bet we'll see it many more times this season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Eagle 12 232,914
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,154,269
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 32 min KiMare 201,178
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 38 min Patriot AKA Bozo 2,691
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr cpeter1313 307,003
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Sat Roy the Boy 691
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web