UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34436 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin Nation

West Covina, CA

#24529 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>post number please??
Here's the number Rob 1-800 Fire-Jim Mora...Please pass this onto all of our 5 Bruin Fans world wide we need all the calls to come in to Rehire Rick Neuheisel, Mora can't coach unless he has Neuheisels players. So here is my brilliant plan. Rehire Neuheisel, have him recruit then fire him, rehire Mora again so he can coach Ricks players and we can have another season like the last one.....Go Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24530 Oct 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
UCLA down 28-14. Must be because of the 6 freshmen who are playing. Waaaahhhhhh!!!
ROTFLMAO!!!
I have NEVER complained about the Freshman, your confuing me with someone else,

Oregon is 1 great tram as is Stanford. It will be good to get back home and get back to working on winning the south.

Props to Oregon.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24531 Oct 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we did it in SPITE of it of being down about 20 players AND having an interim coach!!!
As CT & I have been saying, UCLA can only WISH they were as good as we are in their "down years".
need a tissue?

for someone that continues to say your NOT making excuses, how many times have you stated this in the last three pages more than 4 by my count, Bet we'll see it many more times this season.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24532 Oct 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
"WaaaahhhhH!! We lost to Stanford and Oregon!! Waaaahhhhh!!!!!"
Who's making excuses now?! LOL!!!!!
I crack up when he contradicts himself and is too stupid to see it.
Didn't see any Bruin making excuses or whinning, We got beat by two real good teams (#3 Oregon & #8 Stanford), not like Arizon St or Washington State, just stating the facts

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24533 Oct 27, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry......sorry that I gave up a night of partying after our dominating Trojan victory to watch Oregon completely bitch slap your (B)ruins in the second half. Hey didn't one of you (B)ruins say Mora was the best coach in college football at making second half adjustments. 28-0 Mora, just go right ahead and keep making those adjustments... HaHa
As I predicted weeks ago:
USC 2-2 (PAC-12 SOUTH)
UCLA 2-2 (PAC-12 SOUTH)
Didn't see the game, in Missouri, but looking at the stats didn't see domination,

First downs Utah 13 SC 14

T/yrds Utah 210 SC 260

Plays Utah 69 SC 62

Punts Utah 5 SC 7

Penalty Yards Utah 15 SC 20

TD's Utah 0 SC 1

pretty even, the turning point?

turnovers Utah 4 SC 0

Looks like a good defensive game on both sides.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24534 Oct 27, 2013
OK CT preitions next week?

SC vs Oregon St

Colorado vs UCLA

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24535 Oct 27, 2013
predictions

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24536 Oct 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm effed up?! You're the idiot who's ragging on us for 1 TD when the Bruins only scored 2!!
.
1 TD vs an UNRANKED Team and HOME
2 TD's against the #3 team in the NATION on the ROAD.
ya thats the same, funny.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24537 Oct 27, 2013
Anyone see te end of the Mizoui/SC game? Son in law went ballistic.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24538 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
need a tissue?
for someone that continues to say your NOT making excuses, how many times have you stated this in the last three pages more than 4 by my count, Bet we'll see it many more times this season.
Because they are not excuses. They're factors that impact the outcome of a game, that is if you know anything about sports.

The ONLY reason I call his whining about the six freshmen who started an "excuse" is because he set the standard. OK, you didn't mention that. It's still amusing to see people who must not know squat about sports.

As I stated, take Rogers out of a game and it will effect the outcome. That's not an excuse. It's a fact.

Hopefully, CT is right about how things play out and we're both 4-4 going into Nov 30.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24539 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
1 TD vs an UNRANKED Team and HOME
2 TD's against the #3 team in the NATION on the ROAD.
ya thats the same, funny.
This reads kind of funny coming from someone who's razzed Trojans about moral victories.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24540 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Anyone see te end of the Mizoui/SC game? Son in law went ballistic.
Ddn't watch it. But yeah...very cool!

Always great seeing a big upset, when I have no dog in the fight.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24541 Oct 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are not excuses. They're factors that impact the outcome of a game, that is if you know anything about sports.
The ONLY reason I call his whining about the six freshmen who started an "excuse" is because he set the standard. OK, you didn't mention that. It's still amusing to see people who must not know squat about sports.
As I stated, take Rogers out of a game and it will effect the outcome. That's not an excuse. It's a fact.
Hopefully, CT is right about how things play out and we're both 4-4 going into Nov 30.
to me the amount of freshmen bodes well for our future, got them all for two more years.

as far as CT's picks I don't see us losing two more games, but the SC/UCLA game always is the "game of the year"

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24542 Oct 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
This reads kind of funny coming from someone who's razzed Trojans about moral victories.
I was responding to your post "I'm effed up?! "You're the idiot who's ragging on us for 1 TD when the Bruins only scored 2!!"

where did I talk about a "moral victory"? just stated the difference.
bruin for life

West Covina, CA

#24543 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Anyone see te end of the Mizoui/SC game? Son in law went ballistic.
No I didn't I was too busy with my head in the toilet, I was so shamed by my bruins that I hid my self from everyone. You're right BN Mora has got to go! What a sham he is he's no better than Neuheisel or Dorrell. Bring back Bob Toledo the Howard Jones of UCLA!.....Go Bruins!...Dick Vermeil if you're still alive please helllp!!!!!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24544 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I was responding to your post "I'm effed up?! "You're the idiot who's ragging on us for 1 TD when the Bruins only scored 2!!"
where did I talk about a "moral victory"? just stated the difference.
LOL!!! And I just stated things that are going to impact a game,(if you know anything about sports). Has nothing to do with "excuses".

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#24545 Oct 27, 2013
Just like I stated last night, that UCLA looked good enough in the loss to be ranked #17 this morning. Where is USC ranked this morning? It must be because "they have one arm tied behind their back" LMFAO

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#24546 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I have NEVER complained about the Freshman, your confuing me with someone else,
Oregon is 1 great tram as is Stanford. It will be good to get back home and get back to working on winning the south.
Props to Oregon.
I have no idea who the moron is referring to either, 8 asked 4 times for the post # in which I our anybody here have made the excuse for losing to Stanford and Oregon - as if losing to the #2 and #6 teams is equivalent to losing to unranked WSU, ND, and getting blown out so bad by ASU that they pulled their coach OFF THE BUS FIRE HIM. Did I mention we're ranked #17 this morning? Where is SUC ranked, by the way?

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#24547 Oct 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are not excuses. They're factors that impact the outcome of a game, that is if you know anything about sports.
The ONLY reason I call his whining about the six freshmen who started an "excuse" is because he set the standard. OK, you didn't mention that. It's still amusing to see people who must not know squat about sports.
As I stated, take Rogers out of a game and it will effect the outcome. That's not an excuse. It's a fact.
Hopefully, CT is right about how things play out and we're both 4-4 going into Nov 30.
they are excuses, dumbass!! The real problem is the injuries!! Your conditioning trainers need to be fired.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24548 Oct 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Just like I stated last night, that UCLA looked good enough in the loss to be ranked #17 this morning. Where is USC ranked this morning? It must be because "they have one arm tied behind their back" LMFAO
What's funny is you not thinking it's a factor.

As always, the biggest moron on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Jacques in Ottawa 1,618,100
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min John-K 318,262
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Oct 15 Heretic 11,649
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 30 Frankie Rizzo 201,871
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 29 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep 20 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web