UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33405 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24481 Oct 26, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
How lomg will the trojan fans whine about the lost scholarships? It is what it is, live with it and move on! excuse, excuer, excuse
UCLA 14 - 14 half time, a blow coverage on a punt.
u$c 1 TD at home, must be because of the lost scholarships.... Whaaaaaa
As I've stated, I don't care if you want to claim it's an "excuse". Just don't be a little bitch and cry about 6 freshman (or 2 Bruin injuries) if you're going to make that claim.

BTW, if you think it's whining, you don't know football. Being down 10 players (not even counting injuries), is a factor.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24482 Oct 26, 2013
But you can pretend we're on even ground if you want to. Heck, you can believe in the Great Pumpkin, too! LOL!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24483 Oct 26, 2013
UCLA down 28-14. Must be because of the 6 freshmen who are playing. Waaaahhhhhh!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24484 Oct 26, 2013
CT, three weeks later your Oct 11 predictions are holding true.

UCLA (1-0) Remaining Conference Schedule
Cal (win) 2-0 correct
Stanford (loss) 2-1 correct
Oregon (loss) 2-2 correct
Colorado (win) 3-2
Arizona (win) 4-2
Washington (loss) 4-3
ASU (loss) 4-4

USC (1-2) Remaining Conference Schedule
Utah (win) 2-2 correct
Oregon State (loss) 2-3
Cal (win) 3-3
Stanford (loss) 3-4
Colorado (win) 4-4
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24485 Oct 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Penn State has the same problem USC does and they are winning games.
They're down 42-7 at the half and about to become 4-3.

Idiot.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24486 Oct 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>what can I day, we're doomed!! How about your boys tomorrow? win? loss? What's it gonna be?
I am sorry......sorry that I gave up a night of partying after our dominating Trojan victory to watch Oregon completely bitch slap your (B)ruins in the second half. Hey didn't one of you (B)ruins say Mora was the best coach in college football at making second half adjustments. 28-0 Mora, just go right ahead and keep making those adjustments... HaHa

As I predicted weeks ago:

USC 2-2 (PAC-12 SOUTH)
UCLA 2-2 (PAC-12 SOUTH)

San Marino, CA

#24487 Oct 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Cal (win) 2-0 correct
Colorado (win) 3-2
Arizona (win) 4-2
Washington (loss) 4-3
ASU (loss) 4-4
Utah (win) 2-2 correct
Oregon State (loss) 2-3
Cal (win) 3-3
Stanford (loss) 3-4
Colorado (win) 4-4
Thank you for the acknowledgment Trojan. I knew the
(B)ruins would not let us down as they do every second half of every one of their seasons! The Trojans are watching those (B)ruin game tapes and realizing Hundley is nothing more then a QB who gets rattled if he has to throw the ball any further then 6 yards down the field. I await BN to respond to his earlier mock " Oh no, another CT prediction" LMFAO

USC - FIGHT ON AND WIN!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#24488 Oct 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you love how when I mention being down TEN scholarships and having another TEN players injured, I'm making excuses. But he's whining about "starting six freshman"!! LOL!!
What a hypocritical POS.
you're you butt wipe, the problem is INJURIES, they won today 19-3 a team that beat Stanford, so so take tour "one arm tied tied behind you back" excuse, and shove it up your ass.

#24489 Oct 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've stated, I don't care if you want to claim it's an "excuse". Just don't be a little bitch and cry about 6 freshman (or 2 Bruin injuries) if you're going to make that claim.
BTW, if you think it's whining, you don't know football. Being down 10 players (not even counting injuries), is a factor.
who here has made that claim, y you bytch?

San Marino, CA

#24490 Oct 26, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
How lomg will the trojan fans whine about the lost scholarships? It is what it is, live with it and move on! excuse, excuer, excuse
UCLA 14 - 14 half time, a blow coverage on a punt.
u$c 1 TD at home, must be because of the lost scholarships.... Whaaaaaa
The Trojan defense is going to kick Hundleys butt come game day on November 30th. Your offense has become as predictable as overeating on Turkey Day. You better come up with a different game plan against ASU, because Trojan fans want you to beat them so it will make our victory over you in the Coliseum clear cut as we retake our Pac-12 Conference Title!

#24491 Oct 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Cal (win) 2-0 correct
Colorado (win) 3-2
Arizona (win) 4-2
Washington (loss) 4-3
ASU (loss) 4-4
Utah (win) 2-2 correct
Oregon State (loss) 2-3
Cal (win) 3-3
Stanford (loss) 3-4
Colorado (win) 4-4
laughable! One touchdown all day! And none in the last 3 quarters. BUAHAHAHA

San Marino, CA

#24492 Oct 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>who here has made that claim, y you bytch?
Hey Robbie, I understand you being upset because not only is your team unraveling, but we Trojans publicly told you so exactly how it is happening. Oh and FYI, the Westwood prodigy Hundley has 8 INTs to date, while that guy at USC Cody Kessler, who you boys were arrogantly laughing at earlier only has 5. Damn, wonder how much more Hundley would get rattled then he already has shown if say, his top WR was out...HaHa

USC AND UCLA - SAME CONFERENCE RECORD!

#24493 Oct 26, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry......sorry that I gave up a night of partying after our dominating Trojan victory to watch Oregon completely bitch slap your (B)ruins in the second half. Hey didn't one of you (B)ruins say Mora was the best coach in college football at making second half adjustments. 28-0 Mora, just go right ahead and keep making those adjustments... HaHa
As I predicted weeks ago:
USC 2-2 (PAC-12 SOUTH)
UCLA 2-2 (PAC-12 SOUTH)
how does that saying go? Even a broken clock is right twice a day? The difference in our losses is like night and day. Your losses were to WSU and a complete Bitchslapping by ASU. Our loses were to Stanford and Oregon both in the top-6 in BCS were done with our tough games, while you have Stamford and Oregon State. We held Oregon to a season low half in in points, and got great reviews by the announcers and the post game hosts...Our future is limitless, while your future is bleak at best.

UCLA - 5-2 (2-2) and done with the best teams.
USC 5-3 (2-2) with Bitchslappings coming their way.

Go Bruins!!!

San Marino, CA

#24494 Oct 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>laughable! One touchdown all day! And none in the last 3 quarters. BUAHAHAHA
Thats right Rob, just keep laughing it off. Because the (B)ruins just laid a g00se egg in the second half against Oregon and the Trojan defense is arguably considered better then the Ducks defense. I suggest you lay down the beer cup and call it a night before some innocent bystander gets doused walking along your street... HaHa

#24495 Oct 26, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>The Trojan defense is going to kick Hundleys butt come game day on November 30th. Your offense has become as predictable as overeating on Turkey Day. You better come up with a different game plan against ASU, because Trojan fans want you to beat them so it will make our victory over you in the Coliseum clear cut as we retake our Pac-12 Conference Title!
buahahahahahah it's obvious you're still F***** d up from tailgating. But if your so sure, let's bet $100.00 put your money where your mouth is!!! C'MonP u$$y!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24496 Oct 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're you butt wipe, the problem is INJURIES, they won today 19-3 a team that beat Stanford, so so take tour "one arm tied tied behind you back" excuse, and shove it up your ass.
Yes, we did it in SPITE of it of being down about 20 players AND having an interim coach!!!

As CT & I have been saying, UCLA can only WISH they were as good as we are in their "down years".

San Marino, CA

#24498 Oct 26, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck. You never know what Utah has in store.
I knew!!! Our defense will continue to lead the way the rest of the year. As much as your (B)ruin buddies want the Trojans to go away, if we beat one of the two teams I predicted we should lose to (OSU and Stanford), we might be looking at the (B)ruins in our rearview window when we play them on November 30th. Like CT always says:

USC- WE FIGHT ON AND WIN
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24499 Oct 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>laughable! One touchdown all day! And none in the last 3 quarters. BUAHAHAHA
And somehow we're 2-2 just as the Bruins are!!

BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-H A-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-H A-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-H A-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-H A!!!!

Moron.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24500 Oct 26, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Thats right Rob, just keep laughing it off. Because the (B)ruins just laid a g00se egg in the second half against Oregon and the Trojan defense is arguably considered better then the Ducks defense. I suggest you lay down the beer cup and call it a night before some innocent bystander gets doused walking along your street... HaHa
No shit!! What an idiot!! They scored only 2 TD's all day and 0 points in the second half!!!

And he's claiming YOU must still be drunk?!! BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-H A-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-H A-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-H A-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-H A!!!!

San Marino, CA

#24501 Oct 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>how does that saying go? Even a broken clock is right twice a day? The difference in our losses is like night and day. Your losses were to WSU and a complete Bitchslapping by ASU. Our loses were to Stanford and Oregon both in the top-6 in BCS were done with our tough games, while you have Stamford and Oregon State. We held Oregon to a season low half in in points, and got great reviews by the announcers and the post game hosts...Our future is limitless, while your future is bleak at best.
UCLA - 5-2 (2-2) and done with the best teams.
USC 5-3 (2-2) with Bitchslappings coming their way.
Go Bruins!!!
Oh, I almost forgot I am talking to Literal Spinner #1. I especially chuckle at your mention of the announcers and great reviews. The (B)ruins are like a critically acclaimed movie but makes no money. LMAO Bet if they said UCLA has turned the corner or some other comfort comment like that, Robbie would have creamed his jeans right on the spot, despite the loss and the fact UCLAs offense has been totally figured out and easily stopped... HaHa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min bob53h 1,563,712
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 28 min cpeter1313 315,175
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Into The Night 11,286
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 12 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul 1 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) May '17 Into The Night 258,461
More from around the web