UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#24444 Oct 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Something REAL Bruins should be proud of.
Why are you bringing it up if this thread is only about sports? Everytime I bring up the worst murderer between the schools, you act as if it shouldn't matter because Alcala didn't wear a uniform.
Thanks for contradicting yourself for about the 300th time.
by the way you're a dick! Lol
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24445 Oct 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>by the way you're a dick! Lol
No, you're just a hypocrite.

If it puts UCLA in a good light, it's fair territory. Graduation rates, admission standards, school rankings are all OK. You bring them up often and usually not in any way that has anything to do with sports, you moron.

But if it's something that puts them in a bad light? Rapes on campus or in the area, basketball players arrested for assault (of course, when it's Bruins only convictions matter to you, LOL!!), Rodney Alcala are not fair territory. Why? Because you're a bitch.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24446 Oct 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>liar! Which bruin fan here wasv talking NC?
He may be right, CT.

But he was stupid enough to claim ND was a powerhouse and always in the NC hunt. Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

Anyone with a brain knows they haven't been since Holtz left and they put their former academic standards back in place. What happened the ONE year they were? 42-14!! LOL!!!

#24447 Oct 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're just a hypocrite.
If it puts UCLA in a good light, it's fair territory. Graduation rates, admission standards, school rankings are all OK. You bring them up often and usually not in any way that has anything to do with sports, you moron.
But if it's something that puts them in a bad light? Rapes on campus or in the area, basketball players arrested for assault (of course, when it's Bruins only convictions matter to you, LOL!!), Rodney Alcala are not fair territory. Why? Because you're a bitch.
gawwwd, you're dumb.

#24448 Oct 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
He may be right, CT.
But he was stupid enough to claim ND was a powerhouse and always in the NC hunt. Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
Anyone with a brain knows they haven't been since Holtz left and they put their former academic standards back in place. What happened the ONE year they were? 42-14!! LOL!!!
they did play for the title... and they do have the secondv most titles, behind behind Harvard, i believe?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24451 Oct 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>they did play for the title... and they do have the secondv most titles, behind behind Harvard, i believe?
Playing for the title? Total joke and further evidence of why the BCS needed changing. Only one more year of that, thank goodness. The 4 team is kind of weak, IMHO. But better than what we have now.

As for most titles, ancient history. The Romans once ruled an empire, too. Good for them!

Good luck to the Bruins tomorrow. I hope it's a good game. We'll be listening to the first half on the way home from our game and home in time for the second.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24452 Oct 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>gawwwd, you're dumb.
Nope. You just hate the fact that Alcala is a Bruin and far worse than OJ.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#24453 Oct 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. You just hate the fact that Alcala is a Bruin and far worse than OJ.
Yeah, it just eats me up inside, and I want to cry every day, I only wish Alcala would have played football, I bet he would have killed some trOJans ON the field, rather than slashing people's throats from ear to ear, off he field.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#24454 Oct 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing for the title? Total joke and further evidence of why the BCS needed changing. Only one more year of that, thank goodness. The 4 team is kind of weak, IMHO. But better than what we have now.
As for most titles, ancient history. The Romans once ruled an empire, too. Good for them!
Good luck to the Bruins tomorrow. I hope it's a good game. We'll be listening to the first half on the way home from our game and home in time for the second.
thanks. Win or lose I'm still proud of my team that is comprised of 85 freshmen and sophomores, and on our starting offense tomorrow - 3 true freshmen (all OLine), 6 sophomores, 1 junior and 1 senior...so sometimes we Bruin fans (well, me mostly) forget how young our team really is and wonder if our/my expectation are way beyond reasonable this year.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#24455 Oct 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The hag's idol is #2. It would be hard to beat a dog killer.
This is on list the Bruins are glad to NOT be on. Go job SC, you have three...Heh heh heh heh
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24456 Oct 25, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>This is on list the Bruins are glad to NOT be on. Go job SC, you have three...Heh heh heh heh
There aren't enough Bruins in the NFL!!! LOL!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#24457 Oct 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>thanks. Win or lose I'm still proud of my team that is comprised of 85 freshmen and sophomores, and on our starting offense tomorrow - 3 true freshmen (all OLine), 6 sophomores, 1 junior and 1 senior...so sometimes we Bruin fans (well, me mostly) forget how young our team really is and wonder if our/my expectation are way beyond reasonable this year.
My my Lifer, now you are finally sounding more like a Bruin Voice of Reason here! Good job progressively liberating your passion over to sensibility ;)

Go Bruins! Let's leave Great Expectations for online dating only shall we!

West Hollywood, CA

#24458 Oct 25, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>This is on list the Bruins are glad to NOT be on. Go job SC, you have three...Heh heh heh heh
Please Brewski, fellas like Trojan or CT will pick apart your statement because we Bruins just don't even have enough representatives to be on any NFL list :/

Go Bruins! Good things Cade McNown never made the NFL and Darryl Henley is no longer playing!

West Hollywood, CA

#24459 Oct 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now see, there you go Brewski. I told you so :(

Go Bruins! Let's think with our heads that hold a brain and not the one that holds our Speedos!

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24460 Oct 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>No Pep Talk here IET, we're gonna get QUACKED!!! but we'll give it our best shot.
Thats the school spirit Rob. At least you have prepped yourself for the unavoidable outcome. The Ducks are favored by 24 over your #12?(B)ruins, that almost compares to LSU favored by 47 over (Mark) Furman. But I bet Furman will be giving it their best shot too... HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24461 Oct 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! How true! I think besides that midget RB who cant figure out his last name and plays for that lowly team in Florida, the last time the (B)ruins had anything noteworthy in the NFL was that guy named Flipper Anderson back when the Rams played in Southern California... HaHa

West Hollywood, CA

#24462 Oct 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Thats the school spirit Rob. At least you have prepped yourself for the unavoidable outcome. The Ducks are favored by 24 over your #12?(B)ruins, that almost compares to LSU favored by 47 over (Mark) Furman. But I bet Furman will be giving it their best shot too... HaHa
Please Mister Traveler, we certainly do not need any reminders (well maybe Lifer does) about how much those nasty Ducks are favored and how badly they will fanny wax my Bruins :/

Go Bruins! Well at least the first half of the season was fun!

#24465 Oct 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Thats the school spirit Rob. At least you have prepped yourself for the unavoidable outcome. The Ducks are favored by 24 over your #12?(B)ruins, that almost compares to LSU favored by 47 over (Mark) Furman. But I bet Furman will be giving it their best shot too... HaHa
what can I day, we're doomed!! How about your boys tomorrow? win? loss? What's it gonna be?

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24467 Oct 25, 2013
In Missouri, UCLA at 6 pm, Mizzoui at 7, son-in law downstairs TV, me upstairs TV tomorrow.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24468 Oct 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
In Missouri, UCLA at 6 pm, Mizzoui at 7, son-in law downstairs TV, me upstairs TV tomorrow.
Oh well, you wouldn't have been able to watch the USC-Utah game anyway! LOL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min American Citizen 1,141,869
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 37 min dont drink the ko... 2,134
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 40 min Eagle 12 231,830
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Waymond Wiley 306,565
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 5 hr Schmones 635
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 16 hr ngzcaz 1
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) 22 hr MichaelAB 140

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE