UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24422 Oct 23, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not fooling anyone bite on!
either are you PPPfrickPapaFighOn Fake BLF
Bite On Bytch

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#24423 Oct 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>either are you PPPfrickPapaFighOn Fake BLF
Bite On Bytch
Nation, you mean this isn't our own Lifer? Wow, ever since your MBD/Nation masquerade was exposed, I can't keep up with all these monikers scattered across Topix :(

Go Bruins! Can we be real or is that up to Oregon!

West Hollywood, CA

#24424 Oct 23, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bite on you pinchie maricon! Why don't you meet me at the next hot party and show me what u got!
Oh my Lifer, you know we have already gone though this. You said it was a tad larger than you were used to so you opted for the "Bruin Nation" package instead, remember ;)

Go Bruins, Go MBD parties!
Bru Crew

San Francisco, CA

#24425 Oct 23, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Lifer, you know we have already gone though this. You said it was a tad larger than you were used to so you opted for the "Bruin Nation" package instead, remember ;)
Go Bruins, Go MBD parties!
I'm going to punch your lights out!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24426 Oct 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont overlook Utah.
Not overlooking them, at all. But they are night & day at home versus on the road. WHich is why it's funny so many fools knocked in 2012 for that 10 point win in their house!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24427 Oct 23, 2013
...knocked us...
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24428 Oct 23, 2013
It's amazing anyone would be stupid enough to try and claim the NCAA makes any sense. If I ever visit FL again, I'll definitely track down Dee's grave site and take a piss on it.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/oct/2...

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#24430 Oct 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I guess pidgin speaking people stick together... HaHa
How was the plane ride home after losing?
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#24431 Oct 24, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
How was the plane ride after blowing?!!
..........a lead to an inferior opponent?

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#24432 Oct 24, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>How was the plane ride after blowing?!!
..........a lead to an inferior opponent?
Wasn't there. Sorry Hon. I was HOME!

CRY ON TROJANS!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#24433 Oct 24, 2013
Usc 11th in the Pac-12 in graduating success rate, #1 Stanford #2 UCLA

West Hollywood, CA

#24434 Oct 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Usc 11th in the Pac-12 in graduating success rate,#1 Stanford #2 UCLA
Lifer please, Oregon is coming....stay focused on them and not obsessed with those nasty Trojans :(

Go Bruins! We want to not think about Ducks but if we don't we will be quacked!

West Hollywood, CA

#24436 Oct 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>maybe, if you can get past Utah, but if their QB Wilson plays, it may be difficult for you, so we may be 2-2 but you're may be 1-3 we'll see, which is why the games are played.
Lifer please, we do not need you jumping on the Nation backpedaling bandwagon at the first sign of a Bruin collapse here :(

What happened to that bytche talk you were lathering about a few days ago. I need to consult with Brewski to discuss what the rest of us Bruins are to do about your inconsistencies!

Go Bruins! Some of us will still be rooting for a miracle against a superior opponent!

West Hollywood, CA

#24437 Oct 24, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't there. Sorry Hon. I was HOME!
CRY ON TROJANS!
Which home girlfriend? Unfortunately I mislaid my Diva Destination Program so I am completely lost on any escapades :/

Go Bruins, Go Warriors! A Bruin loss this weekend won't be in our home, but unfortunately a Warrior loss will be!

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24438 Oct 24, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont overlook Utah.
We certainly wont as the (B)ruins almost did, but like Trojan said, they are a different team on the road. I still like our chances of having the same conference record as you going into our crosstown game!

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24439 Oct 24, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as bad as your Trojan hatred would like to think. I have a friend in the Ravenwood neighborhood and we hit some of the fine Brazilian restaurants in Chicago. Our conference games are the important thing right now and we are looking forward to beating Utah and having the same conference record as the (B)ruins, who were talking NC-like nonsense as little as two weeks ago... HaHa

USC TROJANS - 1-2 CONFERENCE/4-3 OVERALL
UCLA (B)RUINS - 2-1 CONFERENCE/5-1 OVERALL
PUNAHOE WARRIORS - 0-4 CONFERENCE/0-6 OVERALL

West Hollywood, CA

#24440 Oct 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>We certainly wont as the (B)ruins almost did, but like Trojan said, they are a different team on the road. I still like our chances of having the same conference record as you going into our crosstown game!
Please Mister Traveler, can you nasty Trojans just let us have a few weeks of Bruin self-pride once in awhile :/

Even after our losses to Stanford and soon-to-be Oregon, we still want to feel like we are a players in the big picture, even if that is having a chance to lose to either of them in a Pacific 12 Title game and then playing in a local Best western Bowl in a nearby state :/

Go Bruins! You Nast Trojans sure know how to ruin a fun party!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24441 Oct 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Usc 11th in the Pac-12 in graduating success rate,#1 Stanford #2 UCLA
Something REAL Bruins should be proud of.

Why are you bringing it up if this thread is only about sports? Everytime I bring up the worst murderer between the schools, you act as if it shouldn't matter because Alcala didn't wear a uniform.

Thanks for contradicting yourself for about the 300th time.

#24442 Oct 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Not as bad as your Trojan hatred would like to think. I have a friend in the Ravenwood neighborhood and we hit some of the fine Brazilian restaurants in Chicago. Our conference games are the important thing right now and we are looking forward to beating Utah and having the same conference record as the (B)ruins, who were talking NC-like nonsense as little as two weeks ago... HaHa
USC TROJANS - 1-2 CONFERENCE/4-3 OVERALL
UCLA (B)RUINS - 2-1 CONFERENCE/5-1 OVERALL
PUNAHOE WARRIORS - 0-4 CONFERENCE/0-6 OVERALL
liar! Which bruin fan here wasv talking NC?

#24443 Oct 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Something REAL Bruins should be proud of.
Why are you bringing it up if this thread is only about sports? Everytime I bring up the worst murderer between the schools, you act as if it shouldn't matter because Alcala didn't wear a uniform.
Thanks for contradicting yourself for about the 300th time.
IT IS IS ABOUT sports moron!!! It's the football teams I'm talking about!!! I know it's hard to comprehend this concept being a USC fan, but these are student athletes, meaning they have to go to the classroom, you get it now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Portlandia 1,154,057
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 18 min LonePalm 2,681
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 23 min Roy the Boy 691
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 33 min KiMare 201,169
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Joe fortuna 232,895
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Brian_G 306,984
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web