UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32292 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#24407 Oct 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
^^^ don't GET excited ^^^
No big talk?....no big pre talk about this weeks game with the Ducks!!,BFL?...ahahahahaahhaha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
bruin for life

West Covina, CA

#24408 Oct 23, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>My my Miss Wolfie, what is that cute little bug in your avatar that when scrolled over says "Game Over" :)
Go Bruins, Go Warriors! Game Over!
Hey bite on you pinchie maricon! Why don't you meet me at the next hot party and show me what u got!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24409 Oct 23, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>No big talk?....no big pre talk about this weeks game with the Ducks!!,BFL?...ahahahahaahhaha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I think even BFL knows how this one's going to turn out. Good chance we'll both be 2-2 after Saturday.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#24410 Oct 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
When Colin says something with which you agree, he's incapable of being wrong. But if not...
You're hilarious!
As FO/PPP stated, keep pretending an asterisk isn't warranted, if it makes you feel better about your team's performance. Enjoy it while it lasts. Me? I prefer to beat teams when they're at their best.
My team is 5-1, we are doing just fine...what does your team have to do with ours that we need an asterisk (*)? you still have not clarified...is it that the NCAA took players from your program and gave them to us? is that you're playing with blinds?? I don't understand, please elaborate.

#24411 Oct 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
BTW, we'll still give the Bruins a run for their money come Nov 30. A small part of me is glad it's going to be competitive.
For most of 1999-2011, it was like beating up on a girl.
We have 113 players on our program - scout teams included - and of those 113, Eighty-Five are either freshmen or sophomores, yet we're still ranked #11 in the AP and #12 in BCS, this may not be our year to dethrone Oregon or Stanford, but I like our chances for the future, regardless of what happens in Oregon or the remainder of this season...so if you are dumb enough to think that you will better than us anytime in the next 5 years, you're dumber than I thought. Oh, and BTW we will have 3 THREE true Freshmen and one true Sophomore starting against Oregon this week...so your BS about being short handed is a bunch of crap, your OLine is made up of experieced OLinmen with only 1 sophomore and the rest are juniors and a 6 year senior...so cut the BS out already, it's getting old.

#24412 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>No big talk?....no big pre talk about this weeks game with the Ducks!!,BFL?...ahahahahaahhaha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
No Pep Talk here IET, we're gonna get QUACKED!!! but we'll give it our best shot.

#24413 Oct 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think even BFL knows how this one's going to turn out. Good chance we'll both be 2-2 after Saturday.
maybe, if you can get past Utah, but if their QB Wilson plays, it may be difficult for you, so we may be 2-2 but you're may be 1-3 we'll see, which is why the games are played.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#24414 Oct 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>No Pep Talk here IET, we're gonna get QUACKED!!! but we'll give it our best shot.
Never know...upset old happen!!!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24415 Oct 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I don't understand...
Why am I not shocked?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24416 Oct 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>...so cut the BS out already, it's getting old.
Take a look in the mirror. Nobody writes more bs than you do.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24417 Oct 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
If were close at halftime, we will win, Jim Mora and Noel Mazzone make great half time adjustments, Best I have seen.
Oh no, another BN (incorrect) prediction. So look whos talking here.

San Marino, CA

#24418 Oct 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I still stand by my inclination that we will be going into our game at the Coliseum with the (B)ruins with identical records and/or for all the marbles. Of course I was really counting on Washington taking out ASU so now it might be mute unless the Sun Devils take on a few more losses. I may actually be rooting for the (B)ruins to not have a complete second half breakdown (as is their norm) and hope they beat ASU before we beat them.

Just heard Justin Davis is out for the season with an ankle injury. along with Madden hurting, good thing Redd came back in time.

FTFO
FTFO

San Marino, CA

#24419 Oct 23, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll always like Manti.
I guess pidgin speaking people stick together... HaHa
bruin for life

West Covina, CA

#24420 Oct 23, 2013
You're not fooling anyone bite on!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24421 Oct 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont overlook Utah.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24422 Oct 23, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not fooling anyone bite on!
either are you PPPfrickPapaFighOn Fake BLF
Bite On Bytch

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#24423 Oct 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>either are you PPPfrickPapaFighOn Fake BLF
Bite On Bytch
Nation, you mean this isn't our own Lifer? Wow, ever since your MBD/Nation masquerade was exposed, I can't keep up with all these monikers scattered across Topix :(

Go Bruins! Can we be real or is that up to Oregon!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#24424 Oct 23, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bite on you pinchie maricon! Why don't you meet me at the next hot party and show me what u got!
Oh my Lifer, you know we have already gone though this. You said it was a tad larger than you were used to so you opted for the "Bruin Nation" package instead, remember ;)

Go Bruins, Go MBD parties!
Bru Crew

San Francisco, CA

#24425 Oct 23, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Lifer, you know we have already gone though this. You said it was a tad larger than you were used to so you opted for the "Bruin Nation" package instead, remember ;)
Go Bruins, Go MBD parties!
I'm going to punch your lights out!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24426 Oct 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont overlook Utah.
Not overlooking them, at all. But they are night & day at home versus on the road. WHich is why it's funny so many fools knocked in 2012 for that 10 point win in their house!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr RealDave 1,396,552
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr ChristineM 255,567
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr Earthling-1 9,890
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr ThomasA 311,364
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 27 Barbi A 201,865
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web