UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32714 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#24328 Oct 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
oops 3 plays later Barkeley throws a REAL Int.
You mean he actually got off the bench?

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24329 Oct 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
A) We're not the ones claiming we're NC material. LOL!!
B) Since, as some of the other people on this thread, you obviously don't get that we can only schedule teams who agree to it. Take for example A&M wussing out of a home & home with USC! We can't put a gun to their head!! Texas waiting until we were showing signs of slipping to agree to a home & home for 2016-17.
Besides, I didn't write the article.
You're not the Pac-12 whipping boy anymore. GREAT!! But NC?! LOL!!
Not A&M. SEC schedule will be playing more SEC teams. Go read jackass. But I'd love for those two teams to play.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24330 Oct 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
we agree on 1 thing, UCLA is not NC material ...yet, I didn't see the article so can't comment on it.
Baylor shot up the polls
Baylor is always good. To bad Dino Babers left.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24331 Oct 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I heard CT's boy Barkley was desperately needed by the Eagles today. After Barkley's 3 picks (really 4 if not for a Cowboy penalty), the Eagles realized their bench is too cold without him warming it!
And I was actually rooting for him to do good because I hate that punk Vick, but 2012 Heisman??? Another meaningless CT prediction!
Tough day for our Bruins and Tigers, but at least we don't have a loooong flight home like The Chosen Babeler does from South Bend! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
The NFL is a whole different banana.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24332 Oct 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
Is Utah the most wishy-washy team in college football?
It's crazy. I call them en on and off team.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24334 Oct 20, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
The NFL is a whole different banana.
I'm sure you know a LOT about bananas and large vegetables. But let's not bring your sex life into this, please!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24335 Oct 20, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean he actually got off the bench?
Yup! But hell, the bench is further than your boys ever got and you claimed they were great athletes!! Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24336 Oct 20, 2013
Not really her Boys just started their College football careers, Just saying....
bruin for life

West Covina, CA

#24337 Oct 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Not really her Boys just started their College football careers, Just saying....
You know BN, why in the hell does Wolfie bring her kids up on this thread, she talks so much garbage she makes her boys a target, she doesn't show much class or smarts by doing so. If she wasn't married to a rich guy you and me would be going off on her like trOJan does, is shes a whorrre what does that make us? Sluttts???... Go Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24338 Oct 20, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>
You know BN, why in the hell does Wolfie bring her kids up on this thread, she talks so much garbage she makes her boys a target, she doesn't show much class or smarts by doing so. If she wasn't married to a rich guy you and me would be going off on her like trOJan does, is shes a whorrre what does that make us? Sluttts???... Go Bruins!
Ya Know trojan I understand you and CT's responses, however I know Woolfie, gone to lunch with her lived 3 houses away from her. Not defending her, but she has a good heart
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24339 Oct 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya Know trojan I understand you and CT's responses, however I know Woolfie, gone to lunch with her lived 3 houses away from her. Not defending her, but she has a good heart
You'd never know it from her classless posts. As I've stated, someone who was happy with who they are as a person and where they are in life, wouldn't feel the need to talk/write so much bullshit, rip people and brag about themselves, especially with regards to what they have & who they know. That is the sign of a very unhappy & insecure person.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24340 Oct 20, 2013
And BTW, you wrote to me (abd CT), but cut & pasted LP guy's post.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24341 Oct 20, 2013
Great game so far, in Indy!

Kind of pulling for the Colts.(They have more Trojans.)
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24342 Oct 20, 2013
Speaking of Trojans...Havili scores a TD!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24344 Oct 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And BTW, you wrote to me (abd CT), but cut & pasted LP guy's post.
I know blame it on the wine :)
bruin for life

West Covina, CA

#24345 Oct 21, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I know blame it on the wine :)
Oh I see how things are BN, you want to cuddle up with trOJan and a bottle of wine, but when I come calling you say you have a headache?....You sluttt you!!!! True Blue my arse!....Go bruins!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#24346 Oct 21, 2013
Congrats to Notre Dame on their victory over my alma mater this past Saturday. I take no comfort in "moral victories," we need to right this ship. Again, congrats to ND, I can't wait until next season.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24347 Oct 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you know a LOT about bananas and large vegetables. But let's not bring your sex life into this, please!!
No I don't please explain? Seems like you have some experience.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24348 Oct 21, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow big words! Is that what they taught you in college? Wow!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24349 Oct 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd never know it from her classless posts. As I've stated, someone who was happy with who they are as a person and where they are in life, wouldn't feel the need to talk/write so much bullshit, rip people and brag about themselves, especially with regards to what they have & who they know. That is the sign of a very unhappy & insecure person.
And your post are so classy? It's great material for a movie. Keep it up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,480,077
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 10 min Rudolpho Laspari 10,714
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr John-K 313,197
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Tue Go Blue Forever 75
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Tue louis 19
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jan 15 RiccardoFire 201,892
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Jan 15 Rosa_Winkel 258,461
More from around the web