UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Sep 13, 2010 Read more: Whittier Daily News 29,549
One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Read more

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#24318 Oct 20, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Or, or, or... the part where he runs around the Trajon barrio in his Matt Barkley bikini briefs, yelling "Matt Barkley, our 2012 Heisman Trophy Winner, on our 2012 BCS National Championship team, USC". Now, that wasn't embarrassing for the hysterical machete wielding USC fan, was it? MMMMUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!
Hey, BI, remember when Cuba let all of their criminals out of prison and stuck them on some boats heading to Florida? Well, not long after that, BRAzil opened up the doors to their insane asylums and put their loonies on a 20 Mule Team caravan heading north. BRAzilian officials told them not to stop until they got to the Trajon Ghetto in L.A. Hence, the loony USC fan base was born! And now, you know the rest of the story!
>)
I heard CT's boy Barkley was desperately needed by the Eagles today. After Barkley's 3 picks (really 4 if not for a Cowboy penalty), the Eagles realized their bench is too cold without him warming it!

And I was actually rooting for him to do good because I hate that punk Vick, but 2012 Heisman??? Another meaningless CT prediction!

Tough day for our Bruins and Tigers, but at least we don't have a loooong flight home like The Chosen Babeler does from South Bend! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24319 Oct 20, 2013
successful

San Fernando Valley

#24320 Oct 20, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
It was a bad week at the office for many teams. It was a LNG plane ride home for many of them.
Including our Topix babeler CT! LOL

San Fernando Valley

#24321 Oct 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
we agree on 1 thing, UCLA is not NC material ...yet, I didn't see the article so can't comment on it.
Baylor shot up the polls
Unbelievably, the #6, 7, 8, 9, and 11 ranked teams lost. That was the only saving grace from the Bruins not dropping further, which would have been about #16 if the East Coast media had their way!

San Fernando Valley

#24322 Oct 20, 2013
Is Utah the most wishy-washy team in college football?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24323 Oct 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, pretty shaky. But as even Aikman acknowledged, this talk about him not having a strong enough arm for the NFL just isn't so. He looked strong and confident in the pocket. He's got a lot to learn about reading NFL defenses, that VERY clear. It's a whole different game.
But he's going to be battling Foles for the backup role, no doubt about it!
I can see how a hater might not see that. But anyone who knows football can see good things in MB's future. Just gonna have to do what so many other sucessful guys do...tape, tape, tape. Heck, I had no idea Chip Kelly had never been married. As Aikman & his co-host said, he's married to football.
As long as MB doesn't go the partying playboy route of Leinart & Sanchez, he has a good chance.(Does he have a steady girl these days? Hopefully he does and she helps keep him focused.)
2nd Int he had someone around his ankle, he did hit some nice passes though. He could work in Chips Kelly's offense.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24324 Oct 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
As I alluded to earlier, crazy how night & day they are at home versus on the road. Most teams it's a 3 point advantage. Them? 7-10 at least!!

That 10 point win over them last year doesn't look so bad now. Thank goodness we have them at home this year!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24325 Oct 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
2nd Int he had someone around his ankle, he did hit some nice passes though. He could work in Chips Kelly's offense.
Yeah and 2-3 dropped balls, including one by DeSean! Once he realizes windows are only opened for a second or two at that level (assuming he does), he may do OK.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24326 Oct 20, 2013
Foles seemed to favor the ground, as his "go to" receiver. ;-)

Memories of Tebow came to mind.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24327 Oct 20, 2013
Don't see that often...an Alex Smith pass completed to Alex Smith! LOL!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#24328 Oct 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
oops 3 plays later Barkeley throws a REAL Int.
You mean he actually got off the bench?

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#24329 Oct 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
A) We're not the ones claiming we're NC material. LOL!!
B) Since, as some of the other people on this thread, you obviously don't get that we can only schedule teams who agree to it. Take for example A&M wussing out of a home & home with USC! We can't put a gun to their head!! Texas waiting until we were showing signs of slipping to agree to a home & home for 2016-17.
Besides, I didn't write the article.
You're not the Pac-12 whipping boy anymore. GREAT!! But NC?! LOL!!
Not A&M. SEC schedule will be playing more SEC teams. Go read jackass. But I'd love for those two teams to play.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#24330 Oct 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
we agree on 1 thing, UCLA is not NC material ...yet, I didn't see the article so can't comment on it.
Baylor shot up the polls
Baylor is always good. To bad Dino Babers left.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#24331 Oct 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I heard CT's boy Barkley was desperately needed by the Eagles today. After Barkley's 3 picks (really 4 if not for a Cowboy penalty), the Eagles realized their bench is too cold without him warming it!
And I was actually rooting for him to do good because I hate that punk Vick, but 2012 Heisman??? Another meaningless CT prediction!
Tough day for our Bruins and Tigers, but at least we don't have a loooong flight home like The Chosen Babeler does from South Bend! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
The NFL is a whole different banana.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#24332 Oct 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
It's crazy. I call them en on and off team.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24334 Oct 20, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
The NFL is a whole different banana.
I'm sure you know a LOT about bananas and large vegetables. But let's not bring your sex life into this, please!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24335 Oct 20, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean he actually got off the bench?
Yup! But hell, the bench is further than your boys ever got and you claimed they were great athletes!! Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24336 Oct 20, 2013
Not really her Boys just started their College football careers, Just saying....
bruin for life

Rosemead, CA

#24337 Oct 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Not really her Boys just started their College football careers, Just saying....
You know BN, why in the hell does Wolfie bring her kids up on this thread, she talks so much garbage she makes her boys a target, she doesn't show much class or smarts by doing so. If she wasn't married to a rich guy you and me would be going off on her like trOJan does, is shes a whorrre what does that make us? Sluttts???... Go Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24338 Oct 20, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>
You know BN, why in the hell does Wolfie bring her kids up on this thread, she talks so much garbage she makes her boys a target, she doesn't show much class or smarts by doing so. If she wasn't married to a rich guy you and me would be going off on her like trOJan does, is shes a whorrre what does that make us? Sluttts???... Go Bruins!
Ya Know trojan I understand you and CT's responses, however I know Woolfie, gone to lunch with her lived 3 houses away from her. Not defending her, but she has a good heart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey GhostMoron 1,217,544
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Patrick 237,784
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 309,652
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr litesong 5,249
Conor Clifford 7ft center to commit to Utah. Sun UHB 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 16 ocean 201,862
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Apr 14 tom wingo 73
More from around the web