UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24276 Oct 19, 2013
What did CT predict for $C ND game ???, Patatic !!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24278 Oct 19, 2013
What's pathetic? Losing 14-10 with everything we're dealing with isn't bad, at all.(And contary to what morons like to claim, I'm not looking at this as some sort of moral victory. It's a loss.)

Very proud of our boys. Took it right down to the wire.

Offenses on both teams were really sloppy in the second half. But overall, a good game.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24279 Oct 19, 2013
Oh BTW, Hadari stinks. 1 for 6 on the year, from 30-49.

It's always amazed me that we have a decent FG kicker maybe once every 10 years.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#24280 Oct 19, 2013
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Miss Woolfie, I'm trying to watch the game with my brazilian hunk and type on my iphone, its hard with CT's hand up my butt, but tough weekend for the SEC, Oh my the cute #9 for our trojans just dropped a pass, shoot.
You better keep your hand on CTs butt to hold all the shit in. LOL!

Cry On Trojans. Coming back to LA beat up and for sure down.
bruin for life

Whittier, CA

#24281 Oct 19, 2013
Well, at least usc's loss was meaningless, right CT? Right trojan?

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#24282 Oct 19, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Very few can. No class.
Of course, someone's who as classless as he is might.
Jealous. At least that kid can play hurt. I give him credit.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24283 Oct 19, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous. At least that kid can play hurt. I give him credit.
I will never be jealous of classless people.

As I said BN, someone with no class would admire him!
bruin for life

Rosemead, CA

#24284 Oct 19, 2013
Real Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Rob, for once you're making sense, you're not as stupid as Trojan says you are, you're stupid but not as stupid as Trojan claims.....Go Bruins!
Hey BN where's that little hole in the wall on Castro street? you know, the one where all our holes get plugged hehehe. Hey at least I can have some fun when I'm up here, no need to get jealous BN I'm just as True Blue as you are....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24285 Oct 19, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
Well, at least usc's loss was meaningless, right CT? Right trojan?
I never claimed it was. Now, with TWO hands tied behind our back, I'll take a 14-10 loss on the road.

Conference games from here on out!! Bruins are in 2nd place. USC in 4th. Not whole lot separating them right now. A lot of football to be played still. Only time will tell.

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#24287 Oct 19, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed it was. Now, with TWO hands tied behind our back, I'll take a 14-10 loss on the road.
Conference games from here on out!! Bruins are in 2nd place. USC in 4th. Not whole lot separating them right now. A lot of football to be played still. Only time will tell.
we're in 2nd place??? Who's in first?

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#24288 Oct 19, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
you're right Trojan, not to much much separation between USC and Ucla ---;usc 1-2. UCLA 2-1 flip those numbers and we're all tied up!!!
Real Bruin Nation

Rosemead, CA

#24289 Oct 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>we're in 2nd place??? Who's in first?
But Rob, we were supposed to contend for a national title not lose to a has been program like Stanford. I'm sorry but Mora Jr has got to go bring in Mora Sr, bring anyone, we need a new coach. Neuheisel wasn't so bad it was fickle fans like you that chased him out of town.
bruin for life

Whittier, CA

#24290 Oct 19, 2013
Real Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
But Rob, we were supposed to contend for a national title not lose to a has been program like Stanford. I'm sorry but Mora Jr has got to go bring in Mora Sr, bring anyone, we need a new coach. Neuheisel wasn't so bad it was fickle fans like you that chased him out of town.
we were? Who said? Moron.
Real Bruin Nation

Rosemead, CA

#24291 Oct 19, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>we were? Who said? Moron.
You said I said even the fake BN said. You kept bragging that we would only lose to Oregon and that was iffy according to you. At least we agree on one thing Mora has to go! He was an awful hire he can't even beat Stanford in their declining years, three in a row Mora has to go!......Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Pasadena, TX

#24292 Oct 19, 2013
Trojan wrote:
What's pathetic? Losing 14-10 with everything we're dealing with isn't bad, at all.(And contary to what morons like to claim, I'm not looking at this as some sort of moral victory. It's a loss.)
Very proud of our boys. Took it right down to the wire.
Offenses on both teams were really sloppy in the second half. But overall, a good game.
you want to know what is pathetic? it is you making excuses! I'm tired of your BS, if SUC really had their "hands tied behind their back" they wouldn't be 4-3 would they?! NO!!!! they would be 0-7 you MORON!!!
Bruin For Life

Pasadena, TX

#24293 Oct 19, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You pathetic trOJan, a couple of weeks ago you would post they have "one hand tied behind their back" it's "two" what's next "hog-tied"? gawwwwwd you're pathetic!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24294 Oct 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you want to know what is pathetic? it is you making excuses! I'm tired of your BS, if SUC really had their "hands tied behind their back" they wouldn't be 4-3 would they?! NO!!!! they would be 0-7 you MORON!!!
Only moron is you. They are not excuses, they're factors that are going to affect the game. Do you know ANYTHING about sports? It would appear not.

As I stated last week, the guys calling the UCLA game were bringing up TWO players who weren't able to suit up for the Bruin game and the impact it was going to have! TWO!!!!!

Even the guys calling our game last night mentioned our situation & how it was affecting us, especially in Q4. They were the ND commentators, not USC guys.

Even Donahue is smart enough to acknowledge the impact it's having. I'm not shocked you aren't. You're such a fool.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24295 Oct 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Oh BTW, Hadari stinks. 1 for 6 on the year, from 30-49.
It's always amazed me that we have a decent FG kicker maybe once every 10 years.
I have said that for years a good FG kicker is worth his weight in gold.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24296 Oct 20, 2013
will interesting to see the polls today with so many upsets, I tab the Bruins @ #16 or 18
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24297 Oct 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I have said that for years a good FG kicker is worth his weight in gold.
That is one area I've been impressed with UCLA ever since I've followed college ball. It seems they ALWAYS have a good FG kicker.

I can't believe with the Mexican population we have here in So Cal and the popularity of soccer amongst them, we can't find even a half decent kicker. A lot of good kickers were converted soccer players.

It's amazing what a different team Utah is on the road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,154,061
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 min Joe fortuna 201,170
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr LonePalm 2,681
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr Roy the Boy 691
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Joe fortuna 232,895
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Brian_G 306,984
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web