UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32251 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#24233 Oct 18, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO ADM, how'd you get into CT's diary?
Promise us though, you won't read the part where he talks about standing in front of the mirror with only his Mark Sanchez jersey on!
Heh heh heh heh
Mark Who? The NY Jets fans hope they trade his ass. They can't stand him. Don't see him there next year.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24234 Oct 18, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh! Even if CT tries his usual spin, that would still only have them at #34!
Saturday's game is gonna be tough. I have the Bruins by 2 points but it can definitely go the other way.
Go Bruins!
Good luck everybody!
If were close at halftime, we will win, Jim Mora and Noel Mazzone make great half time adjustments, Best I have seen.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24235 Oct 18, 2013
Okme too Trying my hand again at some picks:
IOWA:-20
OSU:-35

FLA:-17
MIZZ:-24

UCLA:-45
STAN:-31

IND:-13
MICH:-24

LSU:-31
OLE MISS:-30

AUB:-31
TEXAS A&M:-24

ARK:-13
ALA:-34

WASH:-27
ASU:-24

UTAH:-32
ARIZ:-23

WSU:-20
ORE:-62

USC:-17
ND:-24

FSU:-27
CLEM: 30

ORST:-35
CAL:-23

GO BRUINS !!!!
GO CARDS !!
Go To H*e*e*l !!!! el monte/la puente Troll

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24236 Oct 18, 2013
Palmer's history at Zona

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24237 Oct 18, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark Who? The NY Jets fans hope they trade his ass. They can't stand him. Don't see him there next year.
Trade???? no one will trade for him, they know he will be released,

Bad week for exusc QB's... Cassel demoted, Palmer stunk up thursday night football and shanchez has surgery. where's john david booty ???
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24238 Oct 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Palmer's history at Zona
Now, now. Don't be jealous there are no Bruin QB's to speak of in the NFL. It's pretty obvious this is where it all stems from.

You get one every 15-20 years. It's been a while, so Hundley's probably going to make it. LOL!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24239 Oct 18, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now. Don't be jealous there are no Bruin QB's to speak of in the NFL. It's pretty obvious this is where it all stems from.
You get one every 15-20 years. It's been a while, so Hundley's probably going to make it. LOL!!
ya when we do he's a HOFer :)
quality not quantity
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24241 Oct 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
ya when we do he's a HOFer :)
quality not quantity
LOL!!! Yeah, sure. Just like that ONE Heisman!

You keep telling yourself that.:-)
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24242 Oct 18, 2013
P.S. GO DODGERS!!!!!

That pre-game standoff was strange.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24243 Oct 18, 2013
Nie 0 to zip Cards
great me on ESPN
BTW Puig's an Idiot

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24244 Oct 18, 2013
Nine (9)

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#24246 Oct 18, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Cheer on our Bruins BFL!!!
Go #9 Bruins!
I got here three hours ago, and I can't wait for tomorrow, Cranberry juice, Arizona Sweet tea, Vodka, Heinken, and Bud Lite have been purchased and ready for consumption.
Jonathan

United States

#24247 Oct 18, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my Nation! Are you still upset because That Cuban hunk Yasiel Puig turned down your advancement to give him orally coppulation?? I never knew you to hold such a grudge Nation.
stop it, you're embarrassing me!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24249 Oct 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I got here three hours ago, and I can't wait for tomorrow, Cranberry juice, Arizona Sweet tea, Vodka, Heinken, and Bud Lite have been purchased and ready for consumption.
Yes! Drink them!! Do not pour them on Stanford fans, as much as you'll be tempted to.

Safe travels, my Topix buddy!!:-P

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24251 Oct 19, 2013
Nice upset last night CFU over Louisville

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#24252 Oct 19, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO ADM, how'd you get into CT's diary?
Promise us though, you won't read the part where he talks about standing in front of the mirror with only his Mark Sanchez jersey on!
Heh heh heh heh
> Or, or, or... the part where he runs around the Trajon barrio in his Matt Barkley bikini briefs, yelling "Matt Barkley, our 2012 Heisman Trophy Winner, on our 2012 BCS National Championship team, USC". Now, that wasn't embarrassing for the hysterical machete wielding USC fan, was it? MMMMUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Hey, BI, remember when Cuba let all of their criminals out of prison and stuck them on some boats heading to Florida? Well, not long after that, BRAzil opened up the doors to their insane asylums and put their loonies on a 20 Mule Team caravan heading north. BRAzilian officials told them not to stop until they got to the Trajon Ghetto in L.A. Hence, the loony USC fan base was born! And now, you know the rest of the story!
>)
David Duke

West Covina, CA

#24253 Oct 19, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Or, or, or... the part where he runs around the Trajon barrio in his Matt Barkley bikini briefs, yelling "Matt Barkley, our 2012 Heisman Trophy Winner, on our 2012 BCS National Championship team, USC". Now, that wasn't embarrassing for the hysterical machete wielding USC fan, was it? MMMMUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!
Hey, BI, remember when Cuba let all of their criminals out of prison and stuck them on some boats heading to Florida? Well, not long after that, BRAzil opened up the doors to their insane asylums and put their loonies on a 20 Mule Team caravan heading north. BRAzilian officials told them not to stop until they got to the Trajon Ghetto in L.A. Hence, the loony USC fan base was born! And now, you know the rest of the story!
>)
Greetings fellow Klansman, do you have an extra hood I can borrow?. It seems I misplaced mine at the last cross burning. Great day to be a white supremacist.. I will see you at the shooting range today Artie, great Idea you came up with. Shooting at Cans is a great way of relaxing.... You said to shoot some MEXI-CANS, AFRI-CANS,PUERTO-RI-CANS....He il my Arian Swamp brother!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24254 Oct 19, 2013
GREAT fake FG by Vandy!!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#24255 Oct 19, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Or, or, or... the part where he runs around the Trajon barrio in his Matt Barkley bikini briefs, yelling "Matt Barkley, our 2012 Heisman Trophy Winner, on our 2012 BCS National Championship team, USC". Now, that wasn't embarrassing for the hysterical machete wielding USC fan, was it? MMMMUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!
>)
Hey my dog is a Havanese. But she's a naturalized American...born in Canada.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24256 Oct 19, 2013
Picked Mizzu over Fla.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min mdbuilder 1,375,771
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr ThomasA 311,038
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Joe Fortuna 254,986
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Tue Earthling-1 9,555
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 28 Ela 38
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 27 Jesse 201,845
News Kenny Drummond's Prep School Thingy (Jan '08) Apr 23 Bret Link 21
More from around the web