UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32287 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24133 Oct 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks! I was going to call him out on that but you saved me from addressing Literal Spin #1 directly! The degree-lacking mentality we are dealing with here daily is becoming so ever-perceptible!
FTFO!
Yeah, it's amazing how dumb he is. He just proved again in that post he has one rule for Trojans and one rule for Bruins.(Trying to compare conference numbers to overall. REALLY?! Who is that stupid?!!! Ding, ding, ding!! Slob is!! ROTFLMAO!!!!)

But we knew that. He's just too stupid to admit it.

For Bruins, they have to be convicted. For Trojans, just accused!

It's no wonder he couldn't get into USC or UCLA and has to live out in fantasy by rooting for the Bruins in sports. Almost as bad as dad's who live through their little boys' successes in Little League. Or even hags who try to do that with their sons.(Even though their sons never even amount to bench warmers!) LOL!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24134 Oct 17, 2013
dads

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#24135 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No. A corrupt judge fixed things. 33 years for what happened in the hotel room was a joke.
But I'm not going to claim he isn't an idiot, for not staying out of trouble. Never have. Never will.
It's called karma, he killed 2 people, and it came back to bite him on the ass. Thirty-thre years is nothing, considering the crime he committed and a 12 stupid retarded star-struck jurors were stupid enough to aquit him, f**k them! may the burn in hell.

#24136 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT A COMPLETE MORON. Can't even get simple numbers right. We're 4-2, you idiot!
according to your man (you're the woman) the only games that matter are the conference games, his words, moron.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#24137 Oct 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well at least you called us fictional movie killers this time. That is a step up from your usual RIPs like illegal alien, taco eater, banana picker, etc, etc, etc, Good one RIP Deco Man...
I think you and Hag Wolfie should simultaneously go play on Interstates 10 and 45 and be in SEC heaven... HaHaHaHa
> Oh, so sorry, Taco! Coach Artie didn't mean to short change you! Hey, banana boy, did you ever get your Green Card, or, are you still an illegal alien? Are you still a member of the Frito Banditos? Inquiring minds want to know! Uh, still working the day shift at the Taco Stand? Better???

Have a good 'un ... ya hear!?
>:)

#24138 Oct 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks! I was going to call him out on that but you saved me from addressing Literal Spin #1 directly! The degree-lacking mentality we are dealing with here daily is becoming so ever-perceptible!
FTFO!
YOU are the one said that losing to ND would not matter, as long as you win the conference games...translation? only conference games matter...you're not being a hypocryte like you female trOJan, are you?

#24139 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's amazing how dumb he is. He just proved again in that post he has one rule for Trojans and one rule for Bruins.(Trying to compare conference numbers to overall. REALLY?! Who is that stupid?!!! Ding, ding, ding!! Slob is!! ROTFLMAO!!!!)
It's no wonder he couldn't get into USC or UCLA and has to live out in fantasy by rooting for the Bruins in sports. Almost as bad as dad's who live through their little boys' successes in Little League. Or even hags who try to do that with their sons.(Even though their sons never even amount to bench warmers!) LOL!!!
pathetic.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#24140 Oct 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn BOY! I'm giving you million dollar advice!
> Million dollar advise is way over his ten peso head!
>ยบ)
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#24141 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>He always pulls out the boner, and sticks into every team he's played this year, and USC last year. What was your question again?
?, Oh yeah....When(what week)is he gonna 'spank Frank' with that thing!?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24142 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>It's called karma, he killed 2 people, and it came back to bite him on the ass. Thirty-thre years is nothing, considering the crime he committed and a 12 stupid retarded star-struck jurors were stupid enough to aquit him, f**k them! may the burn in hell.
Proving you're an idiot AGAIN. He did not kill 2 people just because you think he did.

You have to be the stupidest person on Topix, to not be able to comprehend this.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24143 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>according to your man (you're the woman) the only games that matter are the conference games, his words, moron.
But you were STILL stupid enough to claim UCLA was 5-0. They are not 5-0 in conference games, you complete IDIOT!!

You want to see a moron, look in a mirror. You have NO BUSINESS calling anyone else a moron.
Bruin Nation

West Covina, CA

#24144 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>pathetic.
Hey Rob at the drug store, what feels better to you vaseline or ky jelly? I bet you said the ky, jelly it is....Go Bruins!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#24145 Oct 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
Please, enough we the perpetual stupidity around here. The beach is callin CTs name!
CT OUT!!!
I'm at the beach Amand don't see you?

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24146 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT A COMPLETE MORON. Can't even get simple numbers right. We're 4-2, you idiot!
Not in your conference spin master. LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24147 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you're stupidity showing again.
I wasn't around then. That's why I posed the question about whether or not kids did it back then. DUH!!!
Yup, it's a good thing you were able to screw your way into money. Couldn't have earned it with your brain.
I hardly read your dribble.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24148 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>really? you have NEVER posted anything nice about or to JMW it's always name calling, which now you have included insults to her children, when have JME or ME have ever brought up your children on here? never!! why? because we're adults, and there is a line that rational adults draw and not matter you DON'T cross it.
Some men can't be nice to women. Must have been rejected by many women.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24149 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No. A corrupt judge fixed things. 33 years for what happened in the hotel room was a joke.
But I'm not going to claim he isn't an idiot, for not staying out of trouble. Never have. Never will.
It was that fine USC education he got! He's a dumb ass. Well one thing he was smart enough to move to Florida a homestead state. Not even the Feds can take your home. But I guess not paying the mortgage on that home he's losing it. Now that he's in prison the Goldman family have access to his things sooner rather then later.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24150 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is a major part of her world. Afterall, she even admitted that "they" sit around reading posts together!
When I'm with family or friends, Topix couldn't be further from my mind! LOL!!!
Yeah, SURE she's got a great life!!
Yah it's so interesting to se how folks behind their computers act. Folks like YOU!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#24151 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, any dumb ass who can pay can get into USC. You done need to be a rocket scientist to get in.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24152 Oct 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in your conference spin master. LOL!
I know that, you idiot. The dumbass went on in his post to claim UCLA was 5-0. If he's going to refer to our in conference record, he should do the same for theirs.

Damn, you're stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min President Trump 1,394,468
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min Chris Chris 311,317
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Yes We Are 9,780
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr thetruth 255,484
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 13 Dump Trump 201,862
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web