UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32329 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24118 Oct 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I was not even born in the 40's or 50's you old man! Now we know you are old.
Don't worry most of my friends are men in sports or entertainment.
Wow, you're stupidity showing again.

I wasn't around then. That's why I posed the question about whether or not kids did it back then. DUH!!!

Yup, it's a good thing you were able to screw your way into money. Couldn't have earned it with your brain.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24119 Oct 17, 2013
your

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#24120 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at Rodney! I'll take OJ over Alcala any day of the week!
OJ was found to be innocent of those murders. Bruin Alcala was CONVICTED.
"One police detective called Alcala "a killing machine" and others have compared him to Ted Bundy. A homicide investigator familiar with the evidence speculates that he could have murdered as many as 50 women, while other estimates have run as high as 130."
You're so dumb. Shoot, thinking that spelling "gawd" is any different than "God" is further proof!! You're not fooling Him.
Where is he now? JAIL. LOL!

God always fixes things.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24121 Oct 17, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> MMMMMUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Yeah, those three, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, and Freddy Kruger are definitely some "Happy Campers". They wouldn't rip anyone! CT... uh, Jason, put down the Machete before you cut yourself ... ya hear!?
>ยบ/
Well at least you called us fictional movie killers this time. That is a step up from your usual RIPs like illegal alien, taco eater, banana picker, etc, etc, etc, Good one RIP Deco Man...

I think you and Hag Wolfie should simultaneously go play on Interstates 10 and 45 and be in SEC heaven... HaHaHaHa
Bruin Nation

West Covina, CA

#24122 Oct 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous. I can live off my income. Just today PPG went up $7.64. And its a down day. I'm very smart in the market. Take a lesson you little young one. NEVER listen to your Financial Adviser. Do your own research. If you are young take some risks. Maybe a third of your portfolio. If you have little money a good stock is Frontier Communications. Under 5 bucks but with 10 percent dividend. You have to make your money work for you. And read Muddy Waters Research. These are USC undergrads who went to the Midwest for Law School are smart and they have made me mucho money. Carson Block has balls of steel. Know him?
Cowabunga Wolfie you sound so smart. Hey By the way I went by your brothel today in Gardena did the police raid you again? Darn Rob I bet he was talking again!

San Marino, CA

#24123 Oct 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
God always fixes things.
Yeah and Don Ho had numerous mistresses, so whats it all mean. Can we get back to football now, or is that something you only surface dabble in amongst your REAL agenda around here that no one gives a rats @ss about... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#24124 Oct 17, 2013
Please, enough we the perpetual stupidity around here. The beach is callin CTs name!

CT OUT!!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#24125 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
BN, CT, CPEM & I are happy & content. We don't need to rip people to feel better about ourselves.
BN & I disagree on occasion. But the next day, we move on. BN & CT usually do the same thing. BN may disagree with CT's very optimistic predictions, but they're usually respectful of one another.(I never got into it with Big Dan or Matt from Columbus and they support their teams as much as anyone. They're classier than you or JMW. Heck, even TFELA & Sharp Shooter generally kept things civil and they're UCLA fans. So everything was cool.)
Mature, intelligent adults who are happy with where they are in life are able to do this quite easily. You & JMW almost always have to insult people and yes, that's what you'll get in return.
I wish you both the best of luck in dealing with your issues. Recognition is the first step.
really? you have NEVER posted anything nice about or to JMW it's always name calling, which now you have included insults to her children, when have JME or ME have ever brought up your children on here? never!! why? because we're adults, and there is a line that rational adults draw and not matter you DON'T cross it.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24126 Oct 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
God always fixes things.
No. A corrupt judge fixed things. 33 years for what happened in the hotel room was a joke.

But I'm not going to claim he isn't an idiot, for not staying out of trouble. Never have. Never will.

#24127 Oct 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I really deplore having to translate the BS around here: Translation #1: You are right, laying on your back isnt work<quoted text>Translation #2: It was cheaper to move the brothel into your house<quoted text>I spend frivolously on whatever I can with the money my husband allows me
Translations completed - Youre welcome Topix!!!
another classy post by a trOJan towards a woman, you must like men, surely you don't have a significant lady in your life. If you did, and "she" was to see you abuse towards women (typical trOJan, just ask the #1 lady killer OJ), she would dump your ass, no matter if you live in the garage of your parents' house in "San Marino" LMAO

#24128 Oct 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like brothel talk. Now can we get back to football so we dont have to listen to your over-the-top wealth regurgitation that we all know is via your husband... HaHa
In the only discussion that matters: USC 1-2 unranked and forgotten
UCAL 5-0 #9 in the nation.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24129 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>In the only discussion that matters: USC 1-2 unranked and forgotten
UCAL 5-0 #9 in the nation.
WHAT A COMPLETE MORON. Can't even get simple numbers right. We're 4-2, you idiot!

San Marino, CA

#24130 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>another classy post by a trOJan towards a woman, you must like men, surely you don't have a significant lady in your life. If you did, and "she" was to see you abuse towards women (typical trOJan, just ask the #1 lady killer OJ), she would dump your ass, no matter if you live in the garage of your parents' house in "San Marino" LMAO
Hey I moved out of the garage of my parents house a long time ago - LOL

You are only remembering her current attempt to win over Topix posters with her facade of pleasantries. She has always been very malicious towards USC and there are more posts then I would waste my time looking up where she is anything but ladylike. Besides, who knows who we are really dealing with here on Topix. Men, Women, Straight, Gay, Legitimate, Impersonators (sorry low blow), Trolls, etc, etc, etc. Believe me, I am sure for many of us, online personalities do not reflect the day-to-day lifestyles... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#24131 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT A COMPLETE MORON. Can't even get simple numbers right. We're 4-2, you idiot!
Thanks! I was going to call him out on that but you saved me from addressing Literal Spin #1 directly! The degree-lacking mentality we are dealing with here daily is becoming so ever-perceptible!

FTFO!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24132 Oct 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hey I moved out of the garage of my parents house a long time ago - LOL
You are only remembering her current attempt to win over Topix posters with her facade of pleasantries. She has always been very malicious towards USC and there are more posts then I would waste my time looking up where she is anything but ladylike. Besides, who knows who we are really dealing with here on Topix. Men, Women, Straight, Gay, Legitimate, Impersonators (sorry low blow), Trolls, etc, etc, etc. Believe me, I am sure for many of us, online personalities do not reflect the day-to-day lifestyles... HaHa
Topix is a major part of her world. Afterall, she even admitted that "they" sit around reading posts together!

When I'm with family or friends, Topix couldn't be further from my mind! LOL!!!

Yeah, SURE she's got a great life!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24133 Oct 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks! I was going to call him out on that but you saved me from addressing Literal Spin #1 directly! The degree-lacking mentality we are dealing with here daily is becoming so ever-perceptible!
FTFO!
Yeah, it's amazing how dumb he is. He just proved again in that post he has one rule for Trojans and one rule for Bruins.(Trying to compare conference numbers to overall. REALLY?! Who is that stupid?!!! Ding, ding, ding!! Slob is!! ROTFLMAO!!!!)

But we knew that. He's just too stupid to admit it.

For Bruins, they have to be convicted. For Trojans, just accused!

It's no wonder he couldn't get into USC or UCLA and has to live out in fantasy by rooting for the Bruins in sports. Almost as bad as dad's who live through their little boys' successes in Little League. Or even hags who try to do that with their sons.(Even though their sons never even amount to bench warmers!) LOL!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24134 Oct 17, 2013
dads

#24135 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No. A corrupt judge fixed things. 33 years for what happened in the hotel room was a joke.
But I'm not going to claim he isn't an idiot, for not staying out of trouble. Never have. Never will.
It's called karma, he killed 2 people, and it came back to bite him on the ass. Thirty-thre years is nothing, considering the crime he committed and a 12 stupid retarded star-struck jurors were stupid enough to aquit him, f**k them! may the burn in hell.

#24136 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
according to your man (you're the woman) the only games that matter are the conference games, his words, moron.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#24137 Oct 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well at least you called us fictional movie killers this time. That is a step up from your usual RIPs like illegal alien, taco eater, banana picker, etc, etc, etc, Good one RIP Deco Man...
I think you and Hag Wolfie should simultaneously go play on Interstates 10 and 45 and be in SEC heaven... HaHaHaHa
> Oh, so sorry, Taco! Coach Artie didn't mean to short change you! Hey, banana boy, did you ever get your Green Card, or, are you still an illegal alien? Are you still a member of the Frito Banditos? Inquiring minds want to know! Uh, still working the day shift at the Taco Stand? Better???

Have a good 'un ... ya hear!?
>:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,418,692
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 min zef 311,620
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 8 hr Earthling-1 10,065
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 hr Eagle 12 256,555
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web