UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32607 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#24077 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're responding to someone who's too stupid to realize I wanted to watch 3 sporting events at once. Did you see her lame response?
Every response she posts she has to try and "one up" someone, or try to prove she has a better life, blah, blah, blah. Truth is, she's miserable. Anyone who truly had a great life wouldn't feel the need to do that. Heck, she & her family apparently sit around and read her Topix posts! LOL!!!
She's pathetic and one of the most classless people on Topix.
judging from your posts, you apparently sit around all day and do the same thing, you are posting all day, what make you differet from her? maybe she's filthy rich and can afford to do that...why you're unemplyed and have to time to do the same thing as her? my guess is, I'm spot on in both assessments.

#24078 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
I love how the troll from la puenta (El Monte) bite on says She's leaving Topix only to come back within hours with a new Troll name, the Fking Idiot just can't stay away.
the dude's too much, I don't really know why you give him so much importance by even acknowledging him. Ignore him, he will eventually get tired of responding to himself.

#24079 Oct 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay so you cheated in the 2000's. so what?
huh?

#24080 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! It wasn't truth it was more of your bullshit.
You couldn't name more than one athelete from the many schools you support who made more than ML in the past 10 years, nor did your sons you tried to CLAIM were great ahtletes.
You showed that where ML is concerned, you're just a hater. Give it up, unless you want to continue looking like an idiot.
OMG how pathetic you are, you're like 2nd, grade little girl, MOVE ON!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24082 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Ignore him, he will eventually get tired of responding to himself.
It's never worked with you.

#24083 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And yes, you're a hater. Miserable in your own life, so you have to try and knock others. Claim otherwise as much as you want. The evidence reinforces my assessment.
"miserable"? she seems very happy and content, shit, I wish I had a home in Redondo Beach, and another in the Islands, like she does.

#24084 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the biggest hypocrite of them all.
But go ahead and keep pretending the sanctions aren't a factor, as any little girl would. Want to think UCLA did it all on their own! LOL!!! The Biggest Freakin' Loser lives in Fantasyland!
they are a factor, I'm not sure if it was you - I will go back and check - were saying "sanctions? what sanctions!!" when you were 10-2 and celebrating the 50-0 score" now that reality has hit, you're trying to make every excuse there is...sanctions? WELL DESERVED!! don't cheat anymore!!! we all want to play on an even playground.

#24085 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The way the Child Molesters did and you defended them, Sicko!
I defended Penn State, not Sandufsky, moron. OJ Simpson murdered 2 people, should USC be known as the USC serial killers?? USC had 5 players arrested in the PC era, should USC be known as the "USC sexual assaulters"? USC had multiple players arrested for DUIs, should USC be known as the "USC drunks"? gawwwwwwwd you're a moron.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24086 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"miserable"? she seems very happy and content, shit, I wish I had a home in Redondo Beach, and another in the Islands, like she does.
If she seems happy to you, then that's further proof of what an idiot you are. She is proof that money doesn't buy happiness, which you stupidly seem to believe it does.

#24087 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
His question was "How do I watch football games on my computer"
LMFAO
"for free" LMAO

#24088 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's never worked with you.
yeah, right, Mr. Paranoid.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24089 Oct 17, 2013
BN, CT, CPEM & I are happy & content. We don't need to rip people to feel better about ourselves.

BN & I disagree on occasion. But the next day, we move on. BN & CT usually do the same thing. BN may disagree with CT's very optimistic predictions, but they're usually respectful of one another.(I never got into it with Big Dan or Matt from Columbus and they support their teams as much as anyone. They're classier than you or JMW. Heck, even TFELA & Sharp Shooter generally kept things civil and they're UCLA fans. So everything was cool.)

Mature, intelligent adults who are happy with where they are in life are able to do this quite easily. You & JMW almost always have to insult people and yes, that's what you'll get in return.

I wish you both the best of luck in dealing with your issues. Recognition is the first step.
JD Morgan

West Covina, CA

#24090 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I defended Penn State, not Sandufsky, moron. OJ Simpson murdered 2 people, should USC be known as the USC serial killers?? USC had 5 players arrested in the PC era, should USC be known as the "USC sexual assaulters"? USC had multiple players arrested for DUIs, should USC be known as the "USC drunks"? gawwwwwwwd you're a moron.
Rob our program is not so clean I must confess my cover up of various NCAA violations and even a manslaughter charge against one of our better players in former UCLA LB Billy Don Jackson who was a Bruin at the time he killed another human being. It's not Billy's fault he couldn't read or write it was the fault of me and coach Terry Donahue for admitting Jackson to our institution of higher learning.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24091 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I defended Penn State, not Sandufsky, moron. OJ Simpson murdered 2 people, should USC be known as the USC serial killers?? USC had 5 players arrested in the PC era, should USC be known as the "USC sexual assaulters"? USC had multiple players arrested for DUIs, should USC be known as the "USC drunks"? gawwwwwwwd you're a moron.
More proof of your stupidity and double standards.

Arrests do not equal guilt. This applies to OJ and the 5 players.

Yes, you defended PSU which was more than just Sandusky. When an assistant coach and the head coach know about it, but try to cover it up, it's not JUST about the perpetrator. It's a shame you don't get that.

You defended a program that protected a child molestor, therefore you defended the child molestor.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24092 Oct 17, 2013
BTW, I suppose the Bruins should be known as the Serial Killers. LOL!!(Yeah, cry and claim Alcala didn't wear a uniform. It matters not.)

How about the former Bruin LAPD cop who murdered her lover's wife? She did play on the women's bb team.

Both of those? CONVICTIONS, not just arrests as with OJ and the 5 players to whom you referred.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24093 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Post 23995 CT said "The outcome of the ND game doesnt really even matter,"
How do I read that? "doesnt really even matter,"... your words "Spin Master"
Same post:
"our goal is to be 4-4 (or better) within the conference when we host your boys in the Coliseum. As much as you (B)ruins wont want to admit it right now, that game (on our turf) could literally be for the South Conference Championship"
The nice thing about Topix is YOU CAN'T CHANGE YOUR POST !!
so your pointing to the UCLA game to be the Spoilers, like we ruined your season in 2006.
I understand your season is based on knocking Mighty UCLA out of the Pac 12 South
"spin on CT, Spin On!"
LMFAO
Did I miss something "spin Master"?
You absolutely missed something AGAIN Literal Spinner 2 (LS2). Because it is you I will once again clarify as my post 23995 clearly states: "The outcome of the ND game doesnt really even matter,"

In slow steps that even Rob the Literal Spinner 1 (LS1) can understand – That is an ouuuut offfff cooooonference game LS2. We are not looking to be playing a game between top ten teams here. So the outcome will not be a big deal to our ooooooverall record. Whether we are 8-4, 7-5, 6-6 we still get a similar bowl game (like you (B)ruins play in every year).

Same post: Same post: "our goal is to be 4-4 (or better) within the conference when we host your boys in the Coliseum. As much as you (B)ruins wont want to admit it right now, that game (on our turf) could literally be for the South Conference Championship"

AGAIN in slow steps that (LS1 and LS2 SHOULD understand – The game beeeeetween USC aaaand UCLA ooooon November 30th, may very well be for the PACIFIC SOUTH TITLE (let me know if this is too fast). The wiiiiiiner would gooooo on to face the Nooooorth team in the Pacific 12 Championship game. It would nooooooooot be knoooooooocking out UCLA of the Pac 12 South, it would be BEATING them FOR the Pac 12 South title.

You boys are almost the equivalent of the trolls around here! They dull us with overall nonsense, and LS1 and LS2 dull us with literal incomprehensive abilities. I knock you boys are excited because your (B)ruins look good on paper right now, but you are letting it cloud interpreting basic football comments and opinions... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#24094 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"miserable"? she seems very happy and content, shit, I wish I had a home in Redondo Beach, and another in the Islands, like she does.
Then maybe you should have wished you had a snatch down there and you trapped some rich dude by getting pregnant and him having to marry you. Then you could have gotten those things Robbie... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#24095 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>OMG how pathetic you are, you're like 2nd, grade little girl, MOVE ON!!
MOVE ON...? HaHaHaHa, and this coming from the Rob the Move-On-King, right? LS1 in action!!! HaHa

San Marino, CA

#24096 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Never calimed he was you idiot. Just that as a benchwarmer, he did better than just about all of the athletes from the many schools you support (when they're doing well) and your sons!! If you had a brain, you'd realize that any knock on ML points out the fact that even your boys couldn't measure up to what he did,(no matter what sport it was they supposedly exceled at). LOL!!!
Idiot.
Watch out Trojan, the hag is calling you Hon multiple times within the same post. That means she is fantasizing about you dude. LOL

We have to figure she likes forceful and assertive types as her "johns", it helps offset what a wimp her husband has become bowing down to everything that is nasty and repulsive about her... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#24097 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>they are a factor, I'm not sure if it was you - I will go back and check - were saying "sanctions? what sanctions!!" when you were 10-2 and celebrating the 50-0 score" now that reality has hit, you're trying to make every excuse there is...sanctions? WELL DESERVED!! don't cheat anymore!!! we all want to play on an even playground.
Lets see how even that playground is on November 30th in the Coliseum. Wouldnt that be the shytts for you (B)ruins if you AGAIN faltered at seasons end, this time at the hands of USC who you hoped and prayed would just go away and let you be a semi-factor on the football scene for a couple of (USC sanction) years... HaHa

CT KICKING TOO MUCH @SS AGAIN... SO SIGNING OUT. THE BEACH AWAITS MY AFTERNOON!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Susanm 1,459,269
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 57 min TRUMP WINNERS 312,800
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite 13 hr Go Blue Forever 59
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Tue ChristineM 258,041
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Dec 5 Yin 17
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,371
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
More from around the web