UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32306 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#24030 Oct 16, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
My how the mighty have fallen, don't care about the ND game, now the key to your season is beating the Mighty Bruins, LMFAO
UCLA #9 in the Nation
USC wants to be the Mighty Bruins to "make their season"
HaHaHaHaHa, this is getting too funny! BN will now be renamed Literal Spinner 2 (Rob is Literal Spinner 1). Of course we care about the ND game, but the point at this stage of the season is how Pac12 teams fare against Pac12 opponents. An OOC game would be critical if it was for #1 or #2, etc. You took my one, broad statement about ND to the literal extent so you could side step even thinking about that 4-4 conference record for both USC and UCLA going into our game (or even UCLA at 5-3, no matter, same outcome). So beating the Mighty (sic)(B)ruins being key, well yes, it may very well be if the South Conference Title is on the line. How hard is it for you (B)ruins to contemplate that? Or is it that you desperately wish to NOT think of that very real possibility... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#24031 Oct 16, 2013
I thought I would repeat this yet AGAIN to make sure you understand "Geez Rob, me having to explain everything twice to you sure takes the zing out of it"

Careful you (B)ruins dont get caught looking over your shoulder at Cardnial and Gold when you should be trying to take care of business against the North

USC 1-2 IN CONFERENCE AFTER THIS WEEKEND
UCLA SHOULD BE 2-1 AFTER THIS WEEKEND

San Marino, CA

#24032 Oct 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just waiting for you to provide the names. And the teams for which your sons are playing, since they're supposedly great athletes and $15M is "nothing" in the pro sports world. Surely your sons would have earned at least that much, since it's "nothing". If can't and you're calling ML a worhtless bench warmer, then your sons are even less than he is! LOL!!!! So are all the athletes from the schools you support.
Oh yeah, you have that one whackjob who's so pathetic he conjured up an imaginary gf. So, only 23 to go. Since you've admitted your sons aren't worth shit in the world of sports. I mean, if they didn't even get as far as ML, that's what you're saying every time you knock him.
Just wait, when Johnny Manziel gets drafted she will all of a sudden proclaim he is related somehow, but then once Manziel gets beat up and doesnt work out in the NFL she will diss him... HaHa

Manziel reminds me exactly of a guy that the NCAA overhyped some years back and he fell flat on his face when he tried out against the big boys.... His name...Cade MacNown...HaHa
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24034 Oct 16, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Just wait, when Johnny Manziel gets drafted she will all of a sudden proclaim he is related somehow, but then once Manziel gets beat up and doesnt work out in the NFL she will diss him... HaHa
Manziel reminds me exactly of a guy that the NCAA overhyped some years back and he fell flat on his face when he tried out against the big boys.... His name...Cade MacNown...HaHa
Nothing is funnier than Just Me the Whore ragging on USC for supposedly not scheduling tougher opponents, when A&M wussed out of playing the Trojans!! They don't get any stupider than that dumb broad.

But what do you expect from a family so whacked that they sit around together reading her Topix posts!!(her words, not mine) How pathetic is that?!! BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-H A-HA!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24035 Oct 16, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>HaHaHaHaHa, this is getting too funny! BN will now be renamed Literal Spinner 2 (Rob is Literal Spinner 1). Of course we care about the ND game, but the point at this stage of the season is how Pac12 teams fare against Pac12 opponents. An OOC game would be critical if it was for #1 or #2, etc. You took my one, broad statement about ND to the literal extent so you could side step even thinking about that 4-4 conference record for both USC and UCLA going into our game (or even UCLA at 5-3, no matter, same outcome). So beating the Mighty (sic)(B)ruins being key, well yes, it may very well be if the South Conference Title is on the line. How hard is it for you (B)ruins to contemplate that? Or is it that you desperately wish to NOT think of that very real possibility... HaHa
Post 23995 CT said "The outcome of the ND game doesnt really even matter,"

How do I read that? "doesnt really even matter,"... your words "Spin Master"

Same post:
"our goal is to be 4-4 (or better) within the conference when we host your boys in the Coliseum. As much as you (B)ruins wont want to admit it right now, that game (on our turf) could literally be for the South Conference Championship"

The nice thing about Topix is YOU CAN'T CHANGE YOUR POST !!

so your pointing to the UCLA game to be the Spoilers, like we ruined your season in 2006.

I understand your season is based on knocking Mighty UCLA out of the Pac 12 South

"spin on CT, Spin On!"

LMFAO
Did I miss something "spin Master"?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24036 Oct 16, 2013
All I know is, ND is only a 3 point favorite AT HOME, AGAINST A SANCTIONED TROJAN TEAM, PLAYING UNDER AN INTERIM COACH!!

Wasn't this the team that played in the NC just a few months ago? Isn't this the team the hag claimed to be her favorite last year? LOL!!!!!

If they can't beat us this year with all three of those things in their favor, this could be a GREAT "down" year!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#24037 Oct 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to watch all of them live, you idiot.
Damn, each time I think you can't get stupider, you prove me wrong!! LOL!!!!
So, where are all those players from your schools, and your sons, who have done better than ML? Can't name them can you? Why? Because you're full of shit and don't know WTF you're writing about. LOL!!!
Why? You can't enjoy anything. Whatever floats your boat Hon.

LOL!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24038 Oct 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
All I know is, ND is only a 3 point favorite AT HOME, AGAINST A SANCTIONED TROJAN TEAM, PLAYING UNDER AN INTERIM COACH!!
Wasn't this the team that played in the NC just a few months ago? Isn't this the team the hag claimed to be her favorite last year? LOL!!!!!
If they can't beat us this year with all three of those things in their favor, this could be a GREAT "down" year!!
good god trojan when will you trojans quit whining about your well earned sanctions?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we got caught
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we lost scholorships
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaaaa

grow up accept your punishment and move on like MEN

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Men of Troy ?????.... more like babies of troy, Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24039 Oct 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Trojan of all the daily trojan posers I thoght you were the most level headed, but this post I question that,
Really?
I'd expect this whining from CT and PPPrick/fight on

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#24040 Oct 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just waiting for you to provide the names. And the teams for which your sons are playing, since they're supposedly great athletes and $15M is "nothing" in the pro sports world. Surely your sons would have earned at least that much, since it's "nothing". If can't and you're calling ML a worhtless bench warmer, then your sons are even less than he is! LOL!!!! So are all the athletes from the schools you support.
Oh yeah, you have that one whackjob who's so pathetic he conjured up an imaginary gf. So, only 23 to go. Since you've admitted your sons aren't worth shit in the world of sports. I mean, if they didn't even get as far as ML, that's what you're saying every time you knock him.
Hon, my kids are not banking on pro sports. I hate to tell you ths at the rate one of them is going...it may not be long before that kid is making that big money. It's about having a career. Let me give you an example. Former Trojan Riki Elinson...I'm sure you have heard of him. Yah he played ball for several years but never made the BIG bucks. He ends up in the Aerospace industry. And his own son isn't making the BIG bucks either. So even if you are in the pros, you better have a Plan B.

You don't realize...agent, 15 percent. Publicist, 500-800 bucks an hour. Business managers, attorneys. These fuc*tards gross big money. Then you have taxes. Ever heard of State and Federal taxes. You can't shelter crap today. You can't write everything off today. Geez do you pay taxes or cheat the government and state?

Don't worry about Manti. You judge him as your jealous he as made a ton of money in jerseys alone. Folks didn't icare that Sanchez was a sexual offender. Folks hardly mentioned all the criminal activity. Let e say this...i rather a kid lie about a girlfriend then sexually assault a young eoman. But hey thats just me, Well folks did care about Reggie Bush. He s LHAO all the way o the bank. But his injury and recent games not so impressive. He should be remembered as one of the greatest players of USC. So he fuc*ed up. Where is his USC family?

Not part of your Trojan family anymore?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24041 Oct 16, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Trojan of all the daily trojan posers I thoght you were the most level headed, but this post I question that,
Really?
I'd expect this whining from CT and PPPrick/fight on
It has nothing to do with whining. To pretend it's not a factor is moronic. Come on, you're smarter than that.

Even Donahue was smart enough to acknowledge it the other day, during his sideline interview. Yes, we have some great skilled players, but the depth isn't what it needs to be.

Even Belotti mentioned it the other day, in talking how the up tempo offense so many teams are trying to run these days just isn't an option for USC this year or next. We can't bring in fresh legs, who are quite as talented as our 1st stringers the way other teams can.

You can try to pretend it doesn't exist, if it makes you feel better about UCLA performance. But you're only kidding yourself. Just as our teams in '04 (and possibly '03) have an asterisk next to them. so does UCLA's in 2012-2014. Only a fool would try to deny it.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24042 Oct 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with whining. To pretend it's not a factor is moronic. Come on, you're smarter than that.
Even Donahue was smart enough to acknowledge it the other day, during his sideline interview. Yes, we have some great skilled players, but the depth isn't what it needs to be.
Even Belotti mentioned it the other day, in talking how the up tempo offense so many teams are trying to run these days just isn't an option for USC this year or next. We can't bring in fresh legs, who are quite as talented as our 1st stringers the way other teams can.
You can try to pretend it doesn't exist, if it makes you feel better about UCLA performance. But you're only kidding yourself. Just as our teams in '04 (and possibly '03) have an asterisk next to them. so does UCLA's in 2012-2014. Only a fool would try to deny it.
OK but to continue to reference the lost scholorships as an excuse? really, with all the 5 and 4 star players and still losing, its the modaviation of th coaching staff not the loss of scholorships hell Lame saved what 3 or 4 scholorships? for what?
Lets saee what coach O does with this team
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24043 Oct 16, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, my kids are not banking on pro sports.
Wasn't going to read past this because it's just more excuses.

You knocked ML for being a bench warmer, but those sons you claimed were great athletes coudn't even get that far. You claim $15M was nothing and yet you couldn't come up with a couple dozen players from all the schools you support who have made as much in the past 10 years.

You're full of shit, I don't care how many excuses you try to make for you ignorant remarks about ML. You're classless and nothing but trash. Maybe someone else wants to read your bullshit.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#24044 Oct 16, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodgers are not the Giants 2 WSC in 3 years ,... just saying :-)
What a bone head play getting picked off 2nd last night in the 7th inning
I say Mora pulls a boner this week....who they playing?
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#24045 Oct 16, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text my kids arent banking on pro sports
What are they banking on ,Target , Sears , learning to go around picking up butts with one of those ciggarete butt picker / upper ,thinges?!,lol
inquiring mind

Los Angeles, CA

#24046 Oct 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain why UCLA's 2012-2014 seasons should have an asterisk. If you want to be a little girl and put one on the games when UCLA and USC played eachother, go right ahead. But the whole season ? Please explain.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24047 Oct 16, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>What are they banking on ,Target , Sears , learning to go around picking up butts with one of those ciggarete butt picker / upper ,thinges?!,lol
You're responding to someone who's too stupid to realize I wanted to watch 3 sporting events at once. Did you see her lame response?

Every response she posts she has to try and "one up" someone, or try to prove she has a better life, blah, blah, blah. Truth is, she's miserable. Anyone who truly had a great life wouldn't feel the need to do that. Heck, she & her family apparently sit around and read her Topix posts! LOL!!!

She's pathetic and one of the most classless people on Topix.
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

#24048 Oct 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind your own business, Idiot, or at least acknowledge the fact the hag is the one who keeps bringing up what a failure ML is.
You are so blinded with stupidity & bias that you can't see your buddy keeps asking for it. If $15M is handed out so easily, why can't she name a couple dozen players from the half dozen schools she claims to support who have done better. Or if it's so easy, why didn't those sons, who she claimed were great athletes do it, no matter what sport it was in.
Why? Because she's full of shit and the fact ML even made it to $15M as a pro athlete isn't bad. Not HOF material, of course. But the % of people who even get that far is pretty small. Yet she's stupid enough to rag on it.
Pull your head out of your ass, Slob.
the one that needs to pull his head out of his ass is you, ML is the biggest NFL best of all time, everyeverybody knows that, you stupid fool!!!
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

#24049 Oct 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, SURE you would have!! Cuz that ineligible player, RB, played for 10 years, right?! LOL!!!!
Idiot.
no it's because your program sucks!!! The only reasons you have ever won any championships is bbecause you cheated!!! in the 1970s, you Won titles because Marv Goux the USC assistant coach was paying the players with booster money being funneled through him...last decade you won by cheating again!!!! the only legitimate national title USC ever won was the one when Marcus Allen was there.
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

#24050 Oct 16, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>HaHaHaHaHa, this is getting too funny! BN will now be renamed Literal Spinner 2 (Rob is Literal Spinner 1). Of course we care about the ND game, but the point at this stage of the season is how Pac12 teams fare against Pac12 opponents. An OOC game would be critical if it was for #1 or #2, etc. You took my one, broad statement about ND to the literal extent so you could side step even thinking about that 4-4 conference record for both USC and UCLA going into our game (or even UCLA at 5-3, no matter, same outcome). So beating the Mighty (sic)(B)ruins being key, well yes, it may very well be if the South Conference Title is on the line. How hard is it for you (B)ruins to contemplate that? Or is it that you desperately wish to NOT think of that very real possibility... HaHa
well... in games that really matter - as you just said, v usc is 1-2 not very impressive :( no way in hell are you beating Utah so soon you will be 1-3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min ChristineM 255,875
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Incognito4Ever 1,402,870
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 26 min zef 311,481
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 15 hr litesong 9,981
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri Frankie Rizzo 201,877
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Thu Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web