UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 1,133)

Showing posts 22,641 - 22,660 of26,611
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Hmm, it's been over 3 hours. It would appear her sons didn't get CLOSE to $15M to play professional sports.

At least ML was a bench warmer. Her little bitches couldn't even get that far! LOL!!
Bruinn Fann

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
so now you have reached a new low sucking PPPrickPapiOn's vigina? amazing your now sucking that fools vigina? I misjudged you, though you were better than this, but your HATE for JMW is overboard, no better than the other trolls on this site.
I say mate, you seem a tad bit jealous of this PPPrickPapiOn and his vagina? Perhaps you feel neglected and unwanted as most Bruins do, you see ol boy we have no football tradition and a tarnished BB history, you must embrace the real core of UCLA athletics such as gardening, badmition, where many of our NCAA record titles are won...now go run to this PPPrickPapiOn person and see if he will let you suck on his vagina.;...Go Bruins!
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Trojan wrote:
By the way, she still hasn't come up with a couple dozen players from her ridiculous list of favorite schools who have made more than $15M over the past 10 years.(Since it's nothing by NFL standards, that should have been easy!)
But as usual, the bitch was full of shit.
Also waiting to hear what pro teams her sons are playing for, since they must be better athletes than ML. LOL!!
yah, vjust you have never given ONE example of what you call "bs" that I supposedly post. face it, you don't belong in the same class as MJW, stop hating on her, you racist, female hater, chauvinist pig!!
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Hmm, it's been over 3 hours. It would appear her sons didn't get CLOSE to $15M to play professional sports.
At least ML was a bench warmer. Her little bitches couldn't even get that far! LOL!!
you're psychotic sick mother f****r, too hard to leave her kids out of this necessary to insult her children, I've seen one of her kids, he would Chew you up and spit you out like the loogie you are...effingPus $y piece of crap fighting with women, coward.
Bruinn Fann

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>you're psychotic sick mother f****r, too hard to leave her kids out of this necessary to insult her children, I've seen one of her kids, he would Chew you up and spit you out like the loogie you are...effingPus $y piece of crap fighting with women, coward.
Why such hate towards Trojan fans ol boy? Your post reeks of jealousy here I am another bruin coming to your defence,I know being a Bruin football fan has been quite embarassing for us true Blue bears, but our boys are now winning, save those pipes for karaoke ol boy..This week it's village people night at the ol MBD hot tub....Go Bruins!
west coast

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Go Bruins!
Bruinn Fann

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

west coast wrote:
Go Bruins!
Go? Which way ole boy? There's only one way to go for us Bruins and that's up! We've been bottom feeders for decades until Jim Mora Jr arrived to coach Neuheisel's players to victory. I dread the day Mora has to coach his own players, enjoy the sunshine as we are out of the basement for the time being...Chin up mate! Go Bruinns!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it doesn't matter. Baseball isn't much different in terms of salaries. Are any of them older than 22? If so, how much were their first pro contracts? They must have been for well over $15M, since you claim that isn't a lot, in the world of pro sports. I'm not disagreeing with that, Dumbass. It isn't a lot.
So, they must have been lining up to pay your sons quite a bit more than that. What team(s) do they play for? I'll wait right here for the answer. Unless you were once again posting complete ignorance.
Hon these are the facts of pro athletes. One half of one percent make the pros in any sports. My boys got free educations then went on to grad school on our buck. Today they have good jobs and are financially self sufficient. That's what you want for all kids.

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
so now you have reached a new low sucking PPPrickPapiOn's vigina? amazing your now sucking that fools vigina? I misjudged you, though you were better than this, but your HATE for JMW is overboard, no better than the other trolls on this site.
BN this guy is one sick puppy. He may need professional help. I wonder if he even has a woman in his life? If he is this abusive to me can you imagine what it would be like to live with this personality?

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>you're psychotic sick mother f****r, too hard to leave her kids out of this necessary to insult her children, I've seen one of her kids, he would Chew you up and spit you out like the loogie you are...effingPus $y piece of crap fighting with women, coward.
I'm proud of all my kids. Thanks.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon these are the facts of pro athletes. One half of one percent make the pros in any sports. My boys got free educations then went on to grad school on our buck. Today they have good jobs and are financially self sufficient. That's what you want for all kids.
By anyone whose standards & values are where they should be, you should be proud. If you hadn't knocked someone for not being able to beat those ridiculous odds, even though he made enough not to ever have to worry about money, I'd completely agree with you.

Yes,$15M isn't enough to live a rock star lifestyle or could be wiped out if he or his son came down with a terminal illness. We all know this.

But if he's smart with his money, leads just an upper middle class lifestyle and does something he enjoys, while getting paid for it to supplement the money he makes off of his investments, who in their right mind would knock him?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
BN this guy is one sick puppy. He may need professional help. I wonder if he even has a woman in his life? If he is this abusive to me can you imagine what it would be like to live with this personality?
You really are an idiot. You're telling this to a moron who wants to meet up with and beat up people who don't agree with him. You're telling this to a mental midget who pours drinks over strangers because they razz him a little at a bar. You're telling this to a person who has been arrested not once, but TWICE for domestiv violence!!

Both you & your buddy are the ones who need help. You can try and pretend all you want, you're miserable. Anyone who was as happy as you CLAIM to be, wouldn't have to brag the way you do about the people you know, the money you have, the places you've traveled, the homes you own, etc, etc.

Your buddy needs help with his violent tendancies, you for self esteem. I really do both of you seek it. Maybe you're not as bad as you appear here. But if you can't recognize this in yourself, it's not going to get better.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

...do HOPE both of you seek it.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>If he is this abusive to me can you imagine what it would be like to live with this personality?
And BTW, you get what you give. You get classless treatment because that is what YOU give. Funny, you're so caught up in yourself you can't see this.

I treat my girl like a queen and her entire family knows it. They thank their lucky stars I came into her life.

Your ignorance is amusing.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Love it...great week for you! What you think about the AGGIES this week?
A&M will probably be the most balanced and prolific offense Auburn faces this season. The Aggie O-line, stable of running backs, NFL-level wide receivers, and of course Johnny Football (if healthy) should be too overwhelming for the Auburn squad.

But the game will be closer than people might think because Auburn has shown a solid running game and formidable defense so far. The Aggies score a bunch of point but give up a lot too, so we will see what gives in this game. My guess is something like

AUBURN 27
TEXAS A&M 36

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And BTW, you get what you give. You get classless treatment because that is what YOU give. Funny, you're so caught up in yourself you can't see this.
I treat my girl like a queen and her entire family knows it. They thank their lucky stars I came into her life.
Your ignorance is amusing.
Does that mean you give your blow up doll new air every so often? Sorry Trojan, just funnin', couldn't resist. Heh heh heh
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Does that mean you give your blow up doll new air every so often? Sorry Trojan, just funnin', couldn't resist. Heh heh heh
No worries. I know you're just messin' around.

Seriously, it's sad she & her pal can't see that they get what they give. When people are cool with me, I'm cool with them.

BN shocked me, though. With all of the hate he gives to FO! FO's posts are no worse than the hag's.

If the hag started posting rationally, without all of the hate, I'd be cool with her, too. Life's too short.

Don't know what I want to happen today. A Dodger loss would put them out of their misery. BUT, the Giants came back from 3-1 last year! Hanley being out really killed us, though.(Rat bastards, hitting him in that 1st game!!)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, she's too stupid to recognize how I proved her so wrong.
As I told BN, he got there and was given a chance. It's more than most can say. If her sons were such studs, they must have surely all gotten much better contracts than Matty did. Unless she's full of shit, of course.
Well please Mister Trojan, none of us are perfect...well maybe except that bastard Pete Carroll who made me and my Bruin friendís lives miserable :(

But back to Miss Wolfie. I do believe she is a fine person despite most of you calling her not very lady-like, a know-it-all, namedropper, hag, ex-whore, and a gold-digger to her husband :/

There are many good qualities she has, like being the Diva of Topix, getting autographs, like footballs from Johnny M, and being a carefree traveling gypsy going from state to state! Oh yes, this Bruin enjoys those attributes of Miss Wolfie :)

Go Bruins, Go Miss Wolfie, Go Diva Persona!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, vjust you have never given ONE example of what you call "bs" that I supposedly post. face it, you don't belong in the same class as MJW, stop hating on her, you racist, female hater, chauvinist pig!!
Oh my Lifer, whilst I like the overall message you are attempting to send despite your sketchy credibility, this outburst would not be condoned by The Wizard nor by the alternative-tolerable Coach Jimmy :(

Go Bruins! We are more sensitive than that!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Does that mean you give your blow up doll new air every so often?
Brewski please, this thread is no place for you to discuss, the frequency of use when using your air compressor on your special lady :/

Go Bruins! We need to stay focused on the chance of Stanford blowing us up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,641 - 22,660 of26,611
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Buck Crick 223,126
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Homer 1,072,021
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 50 min katie 304,894
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- 14 hr Sophia 7
Do you need a loan of any kind?we will be very ... (Aug '13) Jul 7 mutedo 2
Best Logo in the America East Jul 3 Mike Sivo 1
Antwon White - Guilty (Sep '07) Jul 2 the system smh 21
•••
•••