UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35345 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23959 Oct 16, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, vjust you have never given ONE example of what you call "bs" that I supposedly post. face it, you don't belong in the same class as MJW, stop hating on her, you racist, female hater, chauvinist pig!!
Oh my Lifer, whilst I like the overall message you are attempting to send despite your sketchy credibility, this outburst would not be condoned by The Wizard nor by the alternative-tolerable Coach Jimmy :(

Go Bruins! We are more sensitive than that!

West Hollywood, CA

#23960 Oct 16, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Does that mean you give your blow up doll new air every so often?
Brewski please, this thread is no place for you to discuss, the frequency of use when using your air compressor on your special lady :/

Go Bruins! We need to stay focused on the chance of Stanford blowing us up!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23961 Oct 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries. I know you're just messin' around.
Seriously, it's sad she & her pal can't see that they get what they give. When people are cool with me, I'm cool with them.
BN shocked me, though. With all of the hate he gives to FO! FO's posts are no worse than the hag's.
If the hag started posting rationally, without all of the hate, I'd be cool with her, too. Life's too short.
Don't know what I want to happen today. A Dodger loss would put them out of their misery. BUT, the Giants came back from 3-1 last year! Hanley being out really killed us, though.(Rat bastards, hitting him in that 1st game!!)
Dodgers are not the Giants 2 WSC in 3 years ,... just saying :-)

What a bone head play getting picked off 2nd last night in the 7th inning

West Hollywood, CA

#23962 Oct 16, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
BN this guy is one sick puppy. He may need professional help. I wonder if he even has a woman in his life? If he is this abusive to me can you imagine what it would be like to live with this personality?
Sadly Miss Wolfie, but it sounds like you are describing our very own Bruin Lifer :/

I know he really treated you unfairly by calling your "Nuff Said" sign offs as being what a nit-wit says, but you have to understand, we Bruins have been trying very hard to get him that "professional help" you mentioned!

Go Bruins, Go Warriors! And thanks for your concern about Lifer getting some help!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#23963 Oct 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries. I know you're just messin' around.
Seriously, it's sad she & her pal can't see that they get what they give. When people are cool with me, I'm cool with them.
BN shocked me, though. With all of the hate he gives to FO! FO's posts are no worse than the hag's.
If the hag started posting rationally, without all of the hate, I'd be cool with her, too. Life's too short.
Don't know what I want to happen today. A Dodger loss would put them out of their misery. BUT, the Giants came back from 3-1 last year! Hanley being out really killed us, though.(Rat bastards, hitting him in that 1st game!!)
I think the more we open up on these threads, it is apparent we all have a lot of undesirable and disagreeable laundry.

As for the Dodgers and their injuries, it looks bleak as a 2-3-2 series format always helps the home team the longer it goes on.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23964 Oct 16, 2013
Bruinn Fann wrote:
<quoted text>
Why such hate towards Trojan fans ol boy? Your post reeks of jealousy here I am another bruin coming to your defence,I know being a Bruin football fan has been quite embarassing for us true Blue bears, but our boys are now winning, save those pipes for karaoke ol boy..This week it's village people night at the ol MBD hot tub....Go Bruins!
"hate towards trojan fans?" no, hate for any pryck like trojan that acts like a dick, and especiall insulting women and their children - and for an a$$h ole like you that you troll around dere offering nothing of substance.

Jealousy of what? of being a fan a team that got ZERO votes for a top-25 ranking? jealous of a program on probation and hammered with the 2nd worse penalty in college football history? jealous of a school with inferior education and ranks WAAAAAAAAAY below UCLA? you typical trOJan douchebag, get a f*****g life, pssuy!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#23965 Oct 16, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Brewski please, this thread is no place for you to discuss, the frequency of use when using your air compressor on your special lady :/
Go Bruins! We need to stay focused on the chance of Stanford blowing us up!
This thread is no place for you - PERIOD, you fukking little TrOJan troll.

Go play on the Topix homosexual threads and befriend some mysterious, husky fellow online and meet him in some dark, dangerous alley and he can blow you up. That's where you belong PPBitePrick! Heh heh heh heh..........

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#23966 Oct 16, 2013
Bruinn Fann wrote:
<quoted text>
Go? Which way ole boy? There's only one way to go for us Bruins and that's up! We've been bottom feeders for decades until Jim Mora Jr arrived to coach Neuheisel's players to victory. I dread the day Mora has to coach his own players, enjoy the sunshine as we are out of the basement for the time being...Chin up mate! Go Bruinns!
FightOn, you POS, I don't blame you for posting aa a Bruin fan you fikcung pssuy!! I would be embarrassed too if I was trojan fan.

West Hollywood, CA

#23967 Oct 16, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bone head play getting picked off 2nd last night in the 7th inning
Oh my Nation, I sure hope we won't be calling any of our Bruins boneheads come Saturday afternoon :/

I know when Hot Rod Hundley got a wee bit of pressure and made that ill advised interception for a touchdown, a lot of us Bruins hid our heads in our laps :/

Go Bruins! No boneheads please!

#23969 Oct 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
By anyone whose standards & values are where they should be, you should be proud. If you hadn't knocked someone for not being able to beat those ridiculous odds, even though he made enough not to ever have to worry about money, I'd completely agree with you.
Yes,$15M isn't enough to live a rock star lifestyle or could be wiped out if he or his son came down with a terminal illness. We all know this.
But if he's smart with his money, leads just an upper middle class lifestyle and does something he enjoys, while getting paid for it to supplement the money he makes off of his investments, who in their right mind would knock him?
why don't yoou just STFU.

West Hollywood, CA

#23970 Oct 16, 2013
Oh my, my partner Jonathan just had somewhat of a relapse. Looks like I may be away for awhile again. Pray for us fellow Bruins and Topix friends :(

#23971 Oct 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are an idiot. You're telling this to a moron who wants to meet up with and beat up people who don't agree with him. You're telling this to a mental midget who pours drinks over strangers because they razz him a little at a bar. You're telling this to a person who has been arrested not once, but TWICE for domestiv violence!!
Both you & your buddy are the ones who need help. You can try and pretend all you want, you're miserable. Anyone who was as happy as you CLAIM to be, wouldn't have to brag the way you do about the people you know, the money you have, the places you've traveled, the homes you own, etc, etc.
Your buddy needs help with his violent tendancies, you for self esteem. I really do both of you seek it. Maybe you're not as bad as you appear here. But if you can't recognize this in yourself, it's not going to get better.
meet up with people? only with you - you don't qualify as "people" you qualify as a freaking animal...too bad you're nothing more than a tough guy behind his keyboard fighting with women and insulting their children, yes, I would love to meet up with YOU and YOU only, you need an asswhoopin' fggaet.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#23972 Oct 16, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>A&M will probably be the most balanced and prolific offense Auburn faces this season. The Aggie O-line, stable of running backs, NFL-level wide receivers, and of course Johnny Football (if healthy) should be too overwhelming for the Auburn squad.
But the game will be closer than people might think because Auburn has shown a solid running game and formidable defense so far. The Aggies score a bunch of point but give up a lot too, so we will see what gives in this game. My guess is something like
AUBURN 27
TEXAS A&M 36
Hope you are right Brew In. Can't wait to see what Johnny Football has in store this week. Also xcited for the Louisville game and your game.

#23973 Oct 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And BTW, you get what you give. You get classless treatment because that is what YOU give. Funny, you're so caught up in yourself you can't see this.
I treat my girl like a queen and her entire family knows it. They thank their lucky stars I came into her life.
Your ignorance is amusing.
you don't have a "girl" there is no woman stupid enough to be with an ahsosle like you.

“Long Season Ahead”

Location hidden

#23974 Oct 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And BTW, you get what you give. You get classless treatment because that is what YOU give. Funny, you're so caught up in yourself you can't see this.
I treat my girl like a queen and her entire family knows it. They thank their lucky stars I came into her life.
Your ignorance is amusing.
The Queen? LMAO!

#23975 Oct 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>

This proves how STUPID you are, to say BN hates on FO...you're beyond stupid, seriously.

“Long Season Ahead”

Location hidden

#23976 Oct 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>why don't yoou just STFU.
Can't. He's one of those broadcast only bully's.

“Long Season Ahead”

Location hidden

#23977 Oct 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>meet up with people? only with you - you don't qualify as "people" you qualify as a freaking animal...too bad you're nothing more than a tough guy behind his keyboard fighting with women and insulting their children, yes, I would love to meet up with YOU and YOU only, you need an asswhoopin' fggaet.
My offer is always open. Sharkey's in HB. Lots of security. LOL!

#23978 Oct 16, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
Oh my, my partner Jonathan just had somewhat of a relapse. Looks like I may be away for awhile again. Pray for us fellow Bruins and Topix friends :(
F U and your partner Jonathan.

West Hollywood, CA

#23979 Oct 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>FightOn, you POS, I don't blame you for posting aa a Bruin fan you fikcung pssuy!! I would be embarrassed too if I was trojan fan.
Lifer, please try to be a nicer human being and not set such bad examples representing us Bruins :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Julia 1,680,770
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 22 min Into The Night 12,043
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 32 min Brilliant 325,988
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan 4 NicePhartts 8
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Dec 24 Randy from Wooster 201,884
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec 23 Ink Pharted 4
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Dec 17 illikad 14
More from around the web