UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33669 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#23908 Oct 15, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
BFD. The best QB's in the NFL are often guys who didn't excel in college. It's a completely different game.
I'm sure he's really sad about it and crying his way to the bank. Not that I've ever thought that was the absolute measure of a man. But assuming he is wise with his money, he'll never have to worry about keeping a roof over his head and providing for his family. In this day & age, that's pretty good. Not to mention him being there all the time for his son, as even JMW has admitted.
Knock him all you want, he still got there which is more than any of us can say. You're a hater. Maybe to a lesser degree than BFL & JMW, but a hater.
GO DODGERS!!
Well 15M is not that much money today. I'm sure Leinart also pays health and dental, private schools, and all the little expenses for his kid. I give him credit for taking a loving interest in his kid.

But you can run through 15M very fast. Remember his agents got money off the top. His PR folks. There are lots of hands in his pocket.l and then there is the dreaded TAXES. At his age, if he does not play, he better find more work. I'm sure someday he will start another family as well.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23909 Oct 15, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
But where are they now? It's about longevity. They don't seem to have longevity.
Doesn't matter. They got there. Much better than any of your many schools can say, front runner!

You've got a bad case of sour grapes.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23910 Oct 15, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't feel offended as he is just ignorant.
LOL!! As if you've got ay room to talk, with all of the ignorant shit you post!!

Couldn't come up with even ONE school that had 5 in the past 10 years! What an idiot.

How's that TOUGH OOC schedule of A&M's? ROTFLMAO!!!

Still want to claim schools should play their games at whatever time of the day they wish?! ROTFLMAO!!!

These are just a few of recent favorite, you stupid whore.

Ignorant? Take a good long look in the mirror, you dumbass!

Man, if you didn't have those 3 holes, you never would have landed a husband, no matter how good your hand might be.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23911 Oct 15, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
That USC women are GOLDDIGGERS!
ROTFLMAO!! Pot, meet the kettle.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23912 Oct 15, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well 15M is not that much money today....
Still waiting, Idiot. If it's not much, you should have no problem naming a couple dozen players from the handful of schools you "support" (when they're doing well) who have made that much in the NFL in the past 10 years.

You're right. It's chump change and since you "support" about a half dozen schools, you should have no problem coming up with an average of 4 per school, over the past 10 years! That should be easy, since $15M is nothing.

I'll wait here while you come up with that list. Or are you going to prove ONCE AGAIN that you're an ignorant piece of shit?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23913 Oct 15, 2013
BTW, you claimed your sons were studs on the football field, so I imagine they'll be included in the list of $15M NFL wage earners. Since it's nothing and they must hand that kind of chump change to anyone!

You used to brag about how they tore it up on the field. What NFL team do they play for?(Or what college team?)

Or is this further proof of your ignorance? LOL!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23914 Oct 15, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting, Idiot. If it's not much, you should have no problem naming a couple dozen players from the handful of schools you "support" (when they're doing well) who have made that much in the NFL in the past 10 years.
You're right. It's chump change and since you "support" about a half dozen schools, you should have no problem coming up with an average of 4 per school, over the past 10 years! That should be easy, since $15M is nothing.
I'll wait here while you come up with that list. Or are you going to prove ONCE AGAIN that you're an ignorant piece of shit?
Ah.... talk about haters, your getting in a class of your own.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23916 Oct 15, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
That USC women are GOLDDIGGERS!
Oh, you mean they are Diva types Miss Wolfie ;)

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#23917 Oct 15, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. They got there. Much better than any of your many schools can say, front runner!
You've got a bad case of sour grapes.
Hon I know so many pro players. Give me a break! I can tell you this, in 5 years Fauria will still be playing in the pros. Lets see Manti had a great game last night. Where's Barkley? Benchwarmer.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#23918 Oct 15, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! As if you've got ay room to talk, with all of the ignorant shit you post!!
Couldn't come up with even ONE school that had 5 in the past 10 years! What an idiot.
How's that TOUGH OOC schedule of A&M's? ROTFLMAO!!!
Still want to claim schools should play their games at whatever time of the day they wish?! ROTFLMAO!!!
These are just a few of recent favorite, you stupid whore.
Ignorant? Take a good long look in the mirror, you dumbass!
Man, if you didn't have those 3 holes, you never would have landed a husband, no matter how good your hand might be.
I don't need to. Yes USC had a few good players. Where are they now?

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#23920 Oct 15, 2013
Trojan wrote:
BTW, you claimed your sons were studs on the football field, so I imagine they'll be included in the list of $15M NFL wage earners. Since it's nothing and they must hand that kind of chump change to anyone!
You used to brag about how they tore it up on the field. What NFL team do they play for?(Or what college team?)
Or is this further proof of your ignorance? LOL!!
Just one Hon. The others are baseball players.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#23921 Oct 15, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think 15M is a ton of money...you need some education. It's not. Not in today's dollars.

West Hollywood, CA

#23923 Oct 15, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah.... talk about haters, your getting in a class of your own.
I think we need to bring Coach Jimmy in for a talk with all of us Topix folk on tolerance ;)

Go Bruins, Go to our stance on accepting others!

West Hollywood, CA

#23924 Oct 15, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon I know so many pro players. Give me a break! I can tell you this, in 5 years Fauria will still be playing in the pros. Lets see Manti had a great game last night. Where's Barkley? Benchwarmer.
Miss Wolfie, could I get an autograph or two from them, if it doesn't cost too much ;)

I really don't mind asking for this as I know it won't get them in trouble and punished with a suspension for a whole quarter of football or anything severe like that ;)

Go Bruins, Go Mighty Pens and Mighty Swords!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23925 Oct 15, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you're stupid. I didn't ask you how many you knew. I told you to give me a couple dozen from the many schools you root for who have done tremendously well in the past 10 years. Since you claim $15M is nothing, the NFL must hand it out very easily and this simple task should be quite easy for you.

I can see it wasn't, since you were stupid enough to bring up how many player "you know"! Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!

Thanks for proving what I already knew...you're an idiot.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23926 Oct 15, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think 15M is a ton of money...you need some education. It's not. Not in today's dollars.
More proof of your stupidity. I never claimed it was a ton, you dumbass!! YOU claimed it wasn't much. If that's the case, the NFL must hand it out quite easily! It should be VERy easy for you to name a couple dozen players FROM THE SCHOOLS YOU ROOT FOR, who have made that much in the past 10 years.

Dang, the request was pretty simple. But being as stupid as you are, you couldn't comprehend it. Why am I not surprised?

West Hollywood, CA

#23927 Oct 15, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to. Yes USC had a few good players. Where are they now?
I know huh! I can't wait for the year that they will say Manti or Anthony Barr's names in the same breath with Clay Matthews :)

But for right now I won't hold my own breath. Besides, I tried various cosmetic applications and I don't look good with a red complexion :/

Go Bruins, and yes DabNabIt, still Go Warriors!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23928 Oct 15, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one Hon. The others are baseball players.
Well it doesn't matter. Baseball isn't much different in terms of salaries. Are any of them older than 22? If so, how much were their first pro contracts? They must have been for well over $15M, since you claim that isn't a lot, in the world of pro sports. I'm not disagreeing with that, Dumbass. It isn't a lot.

So, they must have been lining up to pay your sons quite a bit more than that. What team(s) do they play for? I'll wait right here for the answer. Unless you were once again posting complete ignorance.

West Hollywood, CA

#23929 Oct 15, 2013
Jonathan wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a site for us gay men? PPPete/Fight On is becoming handful, due to him not taking his medicacations for Mental disorder. I will will for your reply. Thanks sweeite.
Oh my Lifer, you fooling around again up in San Francisco with your multiple postings again ;)

Can you bring back a few extra of those Haight Ashbury funny cigarettes you smoke you puff on and bring them to our MBD hot tub party ;)

Go Bruins, fun times no matter who we claim to be!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23930 Oct 15, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>I know huh! I can't wait for the year that they will say Manti or Anthony Barr's names in the same breath with Clay Matthews :)
Yeah, pretty funny that one of her idols is a sick, twisted ph uck, who made up a terminally ill gf to try and get sympathy votes for the Heisman. Oh yeah, he's a real class act, that one!!

Figures, she'd idolize a whackjob.

But I'm still waiting for her to name another 23 from schools she supports who've made more than $15M in the past 10 years. Doesn't sound that hard, from the bs she's posted. But she has yet to do it.

Guess she's admitting that she didn't know WTF she was talking about. LOL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min mdbuilder 1,580,764
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr John-K 316,313
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Aug 14 Into The Night 11,335
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Jul 27 Aerobatty 258,484
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul '17 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul '17 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web