UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35807 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#23850 Oct 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it funny that with Sanchez, Palmer, Leinert, Barkley, Cassell all having been in the NFL in the past 10 years, any UCLA fan would squack about USC QB's in the NFL. Aikman was great, but that was a LONG time ago!!
Do you really want to look as dumb as the hag? Come on, BN, you're smarter than that.
If he was smart with his money, he'll never have to worry about having a roof over his head. How many of us can say that?
GO DODGERS!!
Hon where are they now? Barkley willbe a bench warmer. Leinart a has been, Sanchez out for season. Bet he's traded. NYers hate him. Palmer...how many interceptions? LOL! I'll take Andrew Luck any day. Shit Peyton Manning is so much better.

“Long Season Ahead”

Location hidden

#23851 Oct 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Speaking of Lady Trojans, I think our volleyball team has better looking girls than our cheerleaders this year! OUCH!!!
Are they getting their MBAs in finding Baby Dadies too? LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Location hidden

#23852 Oct 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
The biggest mistake Leinart made was having a kid with a skank who would go on to have a SECOND baby out of wedlock, with Blake Griffin!
OMG we agree on one thing. But at least he's a good Dad. He's all over Manhattan and Hermosa with his kid. I give him that. But that 15K a month in child support...:(

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23854 Oct 14, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG we agree on one thing. But at least he's a good Dad. He's all over Manhattan and Hermosa with his kid. I give him that. But that 15K a month in child support...:(
Heard Back Home to Lahaina closed, sad

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23855 Oct 14, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
180K a year for 18 yrs, The water boy needs to find a job, over 3 million thru high school... LMFAO
Bruinn Fann

West Covina, CA

#23856 Oct 14, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Mister Trojan, my Bruins and I need to focus on our football team right now! We are thinking tight, gold football pants not skimpy girlie shorts on females :/
Go Bruins, let's stick with familiarity when starting to chart our untried course into second late season football victories!
Say there mate , why is it that we Bruin types enjoy hot tubs and the company of other scantily clad men while our more powerful rivals at USC seem to enjoy the company of women? Does this have something to do with the colour of our Unis? You being one of the more masculine Bruins should be able to answer boldly.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23857 Oct 14, 2013
La Puete troll?? really Bite on, who the Fk do you think your fooling fool??? Are you really THAT stupied ????.... never mind we already know the answer
Bite On fool Bite On
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23858 Oct 14, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon where are they now? Barkley willbe a bench warmer. Leinart a has been, Sanchez out for season. Bet he's traded. NYers hate him. Palmer...how many interceptions? LOL! I'll take Andrew Luck any day. Shit Peyton Manning is so much better.
Give me some schools with that many QB's in the NFL in the past 10 years, bench warmers or not! Dang, you're stupid.

So, you've mention Luck, that's one for Stanford. Peyton, one for Tennessee.

Any school would consider themselves pretty freakin' bad ass to have FIVE in the past 10 years! I'll wait here for you to name another 4 or 5 schools with that many. I can guarantee you won't name more than that and I haven't even looked it up.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23859 Oct 14, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
La Puete troll?? really Bite on, who the Fk do you think your fooling fool??? Are you really THAT stupied ????.... never mind we already know the answer
Bite On fool Bite On
He's nowhere hear as stupid as the guy who was posting as me, with a location of Los Angeles.

Dodgers going OK, so far!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23860 Oct 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me some schools with that many QB's in the NFL in the past 10 years, bench warmers or not! Dang, you're stupid.
Any school would consider themselves pretty freakin' bad ass to have FIVE in the past 10 years! I'll wait here for you to name another 4 or 5 schools with that many. I can guarantee you won't name more than that and I haven't even looked it up.
You mean Failures in the NFL, Leinart, Booty, Cassel, Shanchez... Palmer is the only one that has done anything in the NFL.
Just saying.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23861 Oct 14, 2013
Hell PC didn't pck up ANY of these so called QB's that says vollumins
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23862 Oct 14, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Failures in the NFL, Leinart, Booty, Cassel, Shanchez... Palmer is the only one that has done anything in the NFL.
Just saying.
Since you're knocking it, I'll assume you can come up with 20 or 30 schools that have had 5 who have gotten so close and FAILED. I'll be up for at least 2 more hours. Surely, someone who would post this, must know of 20-30 schools that have done better.

Heck, has UCLA had 5 QB's in the past 10 years get that close?! I think not. But feel free to prove me wrong! ROTFLMAO!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23863 Oct 14, 2013
You must have been watching the Dodgers make it 2-1. I'll wait a while longer.

I know I said 20-30, but surely you must be able to come up with at least 10 who have had 5 QB "failures" in the NFL. That should be really easy, according to the way you made it sound, esp. 5 QB's from UCLA.

I'll wait right here.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23864 Oct 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Hag, I just asked BN to do the same, but it's been over an hour for you.

Where are all those schools who have had more than 5 NFL QB's in the past 10 years? Or were you just showing once again how little you know.

BN I can cut some slack, because this is the first thing he appears to have gotten so wrong in the past 12 months. Heck, even I do that. Who doesn't?!

But you? This is about your 6th in the past 2 months!! ROTFLMAO!!!
Bruinn Fann

West Covina, CA

#23865 Oct 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
You must have been watching the Dodgers make it 2-1. I'll wait a while longer.
I know I said 20-30, but surely you must be able to come up with at least 10 who have had 5 QB "failures" in the NFL. That should be really easy, according to the way you made it sound, esp. 5 QB's from UCLA.
I'll wait right here.
I say ol boy bite your tongue when it comes to our Bruin Qb's in the NFL..What about former All American John Schiarra who was in the 1980 Super Bowl although he was drafted as a defensive back and a punt returner for our beloved Dick Vermiel's Eagles....Well then sir how about formre Bruin QB and Atlanta Falcoln standout Bert Emanuel?Oh wait he was a standout wr for the falcolns....I say ole boy does Troy Aikman count for 5 qb's??? Go Bruins!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23866 Oct 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Besides, kids in the area KNOW our house! Nobody gives more generous portions of candy than we do.
yyyyah!!

#23867 Oct 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is scary that sicko would come think of something so twisted. But hey, that's your buddy!
I love how no real Bruin fans express their support of his ridiculous remarks. But an old crusty hag, who's filled with hate? Yeah, you two were meant for each other.
hilarious!! This coming from a DOUCHEBAG that admitted a week ago in herr to be a racist, who called kids of brown skin as "wetters" and called Tony Dungy a "darkie" and spoke negatively about the Jewish people...you sick degenerate bastard, b you think because that just because Wolfie and I are the only ones with the balls to call out everyone supports your racist views? And speaking of support, do any of your fellow Trojans support your views? You f*****g sick SOB.

#23868 Oct 14, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Not only will I probably be right, but I think I am seeing ASU around 4-4 too going into their finale with Arizona. Once our Trojans beat your (B)ruins in the Coliseum, we may need the Wildcats to head over to Tempe and knock off the Sun Devils to help us reclaim the Pac-12 South throne we had two years ago (bar the asterisk b.s. handover to a vastly inferior team)... HaHa
Bwahahahahaha!!!! Thanks for laugh!! Oh god, oh God... my stomach is hurting from laughing so hard!!!

#23869 Oct 14, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
with multi teams looking for a breathing QB I find it funny the ballroom dancer/ water boy still sits at home.
I thought he signed with someone a month ago!

#23870 Oct 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
The biggest mistake Leinart made was having a kid with a skank who would go on to have a SECOND baby out of wedlock, with Blake Griffin!
Wow!! We can agree on something!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Joy 1,746,551
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min Prune 336,987
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 21 hr hojo 12,332
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr 14 Into The Night 258,515
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mar 28 Lonnie Peters 201,480
News Purdue and IU? On Valentine's day? Not anymore (Feb '07) Mar '18 Painter Phartse 73
News Walker IV hits 5 3s, scores 19, Miami beats Not... Feb '18 ScoresPhartse 2