UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35357 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23828 Oct 14, 2013
Bruinn Fann wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite right mate, it has been a while since our troops were a ranked bunch, not since the 1950's have our Bruins been this good. Great time to be a UCLAN ol boy. Let's hope this Mora Jr. Chap doesn't tarnish the pristine name of UCLA in the same manner as John Wooden by hanging around with hooligans such as the dreaded Sam Gilbert. As you know ol boy many think that Gilbert was an extension of Wooden some sort of partner or assistant coach...For us Bruins being ranked in the top ten is reason to retire, as good as it can get for our boys...Go Bruins!
Well Bruinn Fann, I hope not for Coach Jimmy's sake too. He is such a role model for "Alternative Lifestyle Individuals" who love sports too!

Besides, we just got rid of Coach Ricky before any of his underhanded doings came to the surface. You know he was (is) a big gambler like our own Bruin Lifer! I wasn't particularly fond of him betting on USC to win by 30 points against us two years ago. He sure made money that day :(

Go Bruins! Oh and nice accent too (mate)!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23830 Oct 14, 2013
Classic the Idiots talking to herself again.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23832 Oct 14, 2013
Besides, kids in the area KNOW our house! Nobody gives more generous portions of candy than we do.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#23833 Oct 14, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Please give me your address, so I can alert the non-white kids to skip your house, you will probably poisen their candy, consdering what you posted a week ago on here.
That's scary.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#23834 Oct 14, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>If anyone doesn't want to hear (see) these just let me know and I will keep them to myself. I can understand long posts that no one wants to see.
Of course did not pick any of the 3 upsets (though I was expecting a close Stanford/Utah game), I think I still did fairly well!
RUTGERS 20 (10)
LOUISVILLE:- 34 (24)
Predicted by 14, won by 14
ARIZONA - 19 (31)
USC - 27 (38)
MISSOURI 30 (41)
GEORGIA 39 (26)
(wrong team)
INDIANA 16 (28)
MICH ST -28 (42)
OKLAHOMA -43 (20)
TEXAS 25 (36)
(wrong team)
SOUTH CAROLINA 20 (52)
ARKANSAS -17 (7)
FLORIDA - 21 (6)
LSU 32 (17)
Predicted by 11, won by 11
NORTHWESTERN 10 (6)
WISCONSIN 26 (35)
BAYLOR 52 (35)
KANS ST 38 (25)
OREGON 44 (45)
WASHINGTON -24 (24)
1 point off from actual prediction
STANFORD 30 (21)
UTAH 23 (27)
(wrong team)
ALABAMA 37 (48)
KENTUCKY 10 (7)
CALIFORNIA 19 (10)
UCLA -42 (37)
OREGON ST 52 (52)
WASH ST 36 (24)
Love it...great week for you! What you think about the AGGIES this week?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23835 Oct 14, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's scary.
It is scary that sicko would come think of something so twisted. But hey, that's your buddy!

I love how no real Bruin fans express their support of his ridiculous remarks. But an old crusty hag, who's filled with hate? Yeah, you two were meant for each other.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23836 Oct 14, 2013
come up with/think of

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#23837 Oct 14, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I love your optimismbut that's not going to happen in your predictions on USC or UCLA
Not only will I probably be right, but I think I am seeing ASU around 4-4 too going into their finale with Arizona. Once our Trojans beat your (B)ruins in the Coliseum, we may need the Wildcats to head over to Tempe and knock off the Sun Devils to help us reclaim the Pac-12 South throne we had two years ago (bar the asterisk b.s. handover to a vastly inferior team)... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#23838 Oct 14, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's scary.
The only thing scary here is Rob getting an address of another Topix poster. Would you feel comfortable giving him your South Bay address? Bet not... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#23839 Oct 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is scary that sicko would come think of something so twisted. But hey, that's your buddy!
I love how no real Bruin fans express their support of his ridiculous remarks. But an old crusty hag, who's filled with hate? Yeah, you two were meant for each other.
Well I dont know if it could ever amount to being meant for each other, as he would only constitute as just another one of her "johns". I imagine she still can bag the occasional hard-up guy for extra spending cash above her weekly allowance from her over-the-barrel husband... HaHa
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23840 Oct 14, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing scary here is Rob getting an address of another Topix poster. Would you feel comfortable giving him your South Bay address? Bet not... HaHa
Exactly! But the bimbo was too stupid to realize it.

Only a 2.5 point spread! Vegas is expecting a good game!!!

I can't wait!! What's the word on Breslin?(You won't see him making up a fake, terminally ill girlfriend! LOL!!!!)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23841 Oct 14, 2013
with multi teams looking for a breathing QB I find it funny the ballroom dancer/ water boy still sits at home.

San Marino, CA

#23842 Oct 14, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>If anyone doesn't want to hear (see) these just let me know and I will keep them to myself. I can understand long posts that no one wants to see.
Of course did not pick any of the 3 upsets (though I was expecting a close Stanford/Utah game), I think I still did fairly well!
ARIZONA - 19 (31)
USC - 27 (38)
This is the only one you need to worry about since your (B)ruins will be playing and losing against the Trojans for the Pac-12 South Title in the Coliseum on November 30th... HaHa

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23843 Oct 14, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
with multi teams looking for a breathing QB I find it funny the ballroom dancer/ water boy still sits at home.
I find it funny that with Sanchez, Palmer, Leinert, Barkley, Cassell all having been in the NFL in the past 10 years, any UCLA fan would squack about USC QB's in the NFL. Aikman was great, but that was a LONG time ago!!

Do you really want to look as dumb as the hag? Come on, BN, you're smarter than that.

If he was smart with his money, he'll never have to worry about having a roof over his head. How many of us can say that?

GO DODGERS!!

San Marino, CA

#23844 Oct 14, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
What I find even funnier is the (B)ruins not having any NFL worthy QBs since that USFL guy, what was his name, Timmy Maddix or whatever who played for the Steelers a year or two while their regular starter was injured... HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23845 Oct 14, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>This is the only one you need to worry about since your (B)ruins will be playing and losing against the Trojans for the Pac-12 South Title in the Coliseum on November 30th... HaHa
Bookmark,
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23846 Oct 14, 2013
The biggest mistake Leinart made was having a kid with a skank who would go on to have a SECOND baby out of wedlock, with Blake Griffin!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23847 Oct 14, 2013
Speaking of Lady Trojans, I think our volleyball team has better looking girls than our cheerleaders this year! OUCH!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#23848 Oct 14, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Bookmark,
Careful there MBD/Nation, your term >Bookmark< may qualify as one of those end phrases that our own Bruin hothead Lifer despises :/

He already threw Miss Wolfie under the Bruin bus for putting down her >Nuff Said< catch-phrase, so he might come after you too :(

Go Bruins, no infighting please, especially so after these next two weekends!

West Hollywood, CA

#23849 Oct 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Speaking of Lady Trojans, I think our volleyball team has better looking girls than our cheerleaders this year! OUCH!!!
Please Mister Trojan, my Bruins and I need to focus on our football team right now! We are thinking tight, gold football pants not skimpy girlie shorts on females :/

Go Bruins, let's stick with familiarity when starting to chart our untried course into second late season football victories!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Coffee Party 1,683,717
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 21 min American Independent 326,439
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 23 min Patriot AKA Bozo 12,046
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan 17 Sweet 293
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan 4 NicePhartts 8
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Dec 24 Randy from Wooster 201,884
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec 23 Ink Pharted 4
More from around the web