UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 1,125)

Showing posts 22,481 - 22,500 of26,611
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bruinn Fann

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> The terrible, infamous, Pac-12 refs, wanted to keep the game competitive for the pathetic, Cal Golden Bears, who were way out of their league playing against UCLA. FACT!!!
>:)
Quite right ol boy! But do take it easy on our big brothers from the North, it's quite hard to tell us apart, we did copy their fight song, school colours and nickname, but in defence of our boys we were quite smashing last night our best win in 40 plus years.. Go Berkley Bruins! or is it baby Cal Bears? Quite confusing to be a U-CAL-LA Fann...
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Another idiot who think he adds some sort of emphasis or credibility by adding "FACT!" to the end of his posts. Hilarious!!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoid? Don;t use big words when you obviously don't understand their meaning. It's just that I've seldom seen stupdity that equaled yours.
JCLA?!! Junior College of Los Angeles?! Too funny!!
Yes, you are paranoid, every time someone puts you on blast you assume it's me...as I was the only one that thinks you are full of shyt, dumbShyt.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Another funny thing about the Bruin announcer...
Said the Bruins have a rough road ahead of them because they are down 2 players,(due to injury). YET some will claim USC is "making excuses" with regard to the scholarship reduction!!
10 > 2. Idiots.
you ARE making excuses!!! you dumbshyt!!! how many times have you posted "USC has their heands tied behind their back"? Look at Penn State they have it worse than you, do you hear them making excuses? no, they beat Michigan yesterday with "both hands tied behind their back.

UCLA -#9 and climning!!!
USC -???? who knows!!!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
It was amusing to hear Donahue admit that USC's current situation is temporary and the result of the sanctions. Like all Bruins I know, he's too much of a man to celebrate too much right now. Gotta give him credit for that!
But wusses such as BFL want to act as if they're comparing their team to a full strength Trojan roster. Just as I mentioned before, the Bruin announcer complaining last night about TWO injuries. LOL!!!
quit making excuses, you dumbshyt! how many 5-star players does USC have on their roster?? more than any team in college football I'm sure. Penn State in a worse situation than you just beat Michigan yesterday, you deserved to be in your curremt situation for breaking the NCAA rules...Penn State hired a child molester, hiring criminals is not an NCAA violation - cheating is!!! Just like having rapists on your team is not an NCAA violation, if it was your success in the PC era would have NEVER occurred, now? it's just a distant memory, just like the tainted accomplishements of Barry Bonds...FACT!!!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO
Bruinn Fann

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you ARE making excuses!!! you dumbshyt!!! how many times have you posted "USC has their heands tied behind their back"? Look at Penn State they have it worse than you, do you hear them making excuses? no, they beat Michigan yesterday with "both hands tied behind their back.
UCLA -#9 and climning!!!
USC -???? who knows!!!!
Agreed upon mate, we Bruins own college football on the left coast! For the first time since running backs Jackie Robinson and Kenny Washington roamed the brilliant hills of Westwood have he had a chance to cheer heartily for our boys. Being ranked in the top ten is about as good as winning a National Championship to we Bruins.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Another idiot who think he adds some sort of emphasis or credibility by adding "FACT!" to the end of his posts. Hilarious!!
you're the only idiot on this thread. FACT!!!!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
> New, BCS standings are out...
(1) Alabama
(2) Oregon
(3) Clemson
(4) Ohio State
(5) Florida State
(6) LSU
(7) Texas A&M
(8) Louisville
(9) UCLA
(10) Miami (Fla.)
(11) South Carolina
(12) Baylor
(13) Stanford
(14) Missouri
(15) Georgia
(16) Texas Tech
(17) Fresno State
(18) Oklahoma
(19) Virginia Tech
(20) Washington
(21) Oklahoma State
(22) Florida
(23) Northern Illinois
(24) Auburn
(25) Wisconsin
Dropped from rankings: Michigan 18, Northwestern 19
Others receiving votes: Michigan 118, Nebraska 94, Michigan State 69, Utah 47, Notre Dame 39, Oregon State 21, UCF 19, Texas 16, Northwestern 7, Arizona State 7, Houston 3, Rutgers 1
>:)
wheres Bite Ons love sc???
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are paranoid, every time someone puts you on blast you assume it's me...as I was the only one that thinks you are full of shyt, dumbShyt.
You're the stupidest person on this thread and considering how stupid the person's posts were, it's not a big jump to think it might be you.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you ARE making excuses!!! you dumbshyt!!! how many times have you posted "USC has their heands tied behind their back"? Look at Penn State they have it worse than you, do you hear them making excuses? no, they beat Michigan yesterday with "both hands tied behind their back.
UCLA -#9 and climning!!!
USC -???? who knows!!!!
Hey, Dumbass, I wasn't knocking them for bringing up the 2 injured players. I was just laughing at idiots like you who call it "making excuses", when we're down a lot more than 2.

For you to try and claim it's not a factor is moronic. But hey, that's about par for you.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>quit making excuses, you dumbshyt! how many 5-star players does USC have on their roster?? more than any team in college football I'm sure. Penn State in a worse situation than you just beat Michigan yesterday, you deserved to be in your curremt situation for breaking the NCAA rules...Penn State hired a child molester, hiring criminals is not an NCAA violation - cheating is!!! Just like having rapists on your team is not an NCAA violation, if it was your success in the PC era would have NEVER occurred, now? it's just a distant memory, just like the tainted accomplishements of Barry Bonds...FACT!!!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO
Just as our success during SOME of PC's years has an asterisk next to it, so will UCLA's from 2012-2014.(as far as LA is concerned)

If you can't see that, you're even stupider than I thought.(And trust me, that's pretty stupid!! LOL!!)
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're the only idiot on this thread. FACT!!!!
LOL! Thanks for proving my point about what type of idiots end their posts in that fashion!!! LOVE IT!!!

Take a good look in the mirror, Village Idiot!! You probably listen to the Village People! Gonna be one for Halloween?! Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the stupidest person on this thread and considering how stupid the person's posts were, it's not a big jump to think it might be you.
thanks for proving my point, Mr. Paranoid.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for proving my point, Mr. Paranoid.
LOL!! You didn't have one. Just too stupid to realize it.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Dumbass, I wasn't knocking them for bringing up the 2 injured players. I was just laughing at idiots like you who call it "making excuses", when we're down a lot more than 2.
For you to try and claim it's not a factor is moronic. But hey, that's about par for you.
we're 5-0 what possible reason would I have up to this point in the season to make any excuses? or is just because the announcer supposedly said UCLA was down two players for Stanford game, makes than as an excuse for Bruin Nation? gawd, I can't believe how dumb a USC "grad" can be.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as our success during SOME of PC's years has an asterisk next to it, so will UCLA's from 2012-2014.(as far as LA is concerned)
If you can't see that, you're even stupider than I thought.(And trust me, that's pretty stupid!! LOL!!)
before I insult you for this post i will let you explain what the hell you mean by that..you're ASSuming everyone can read your retarded mind.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Thanks for proving my point about what type of idiots end their posts in that fashion!!! LOVE IT!!!
Take a good look in the mirror, Village Idiot!! You probably listen to the Village People! Gonna be one for Halloween?! Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
I personally think Halloween is the stupidest thing EVER! all it is it's an excuse for women to dress like sluttts, closet hommos to dress like queens (you know all about this), and for racists to bring out their white hooded robe from their closet without being judged for what they are, which you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

I won't even bother with the other two. You're an idiot.

Nothing I could write would prove it any better than your posts already have.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Go Cards !!!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Go Cards !!!!!
Screw the Cards!!(For now anyway.)

I'll pull for them in the series, though, since everyone thinks the AL team is going to win it all. I usually pull for the underdog, when I have no dig in the fight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,481 - 22,500 of26,611
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Patrick 1,071,806
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min Buck Crick 223,069
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- 7 hr Sophia 7
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr Forum 304,892
Do you need a loan of any kind?we will be very ... (Aug '13) Jul 7 mutedo 2
Best Logo in the America East Jul 3 Mike Sivo 1
Antwon White - Guilty (Sep '07) Jul 2 the system smh 21
•••
•••