UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33181 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#23760 Oct 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got no room to call anyone dumb ass, Dumbass!
1) Thinking Rice, Houston State and UTEP are a tough OOC schedule! LOL!!
2) Not knowing USC can't FORCE other teams to play them!!
3) Your own "2013 team" A&M wussing out on playing USC!!
4) Thinking we can just tell TV networks what time we want our games aired!!
5) Idolizing a psycho who pretended to have a terminally ill gf to try and garner more Heisman votes!!
6) Idolizing an arrogant ASS in 2013, who thinks he can do whatever he wants and say whatever he wants because he won the Heisman last year. Figures trash like you would admire trash like Manziel.
As I stated...no room to call anyone dumb ass.
For Mariota to win the Heisman folks have to be up. Sorry anything after midnight no one is watching.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#23761 Oct 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, Man.
Texas, Missouri and now Utah!! Could happen.
The Child Molesters are playing Michigan really tough right now. But Michigan's gonna win it in 3OT.
Wrong again! LMAO!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#23762 Oct 13, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
penalties?, AUFKM ? penalties?
OMG the penalties last night. But co congrats on the Top 10 ranking.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#23763 Oct 13, 2013
> New, BCS standings are out...
(1) Alabama
(2) Oregon
(3) Clemson
(4) Ohio State
(5) Florida State
(6) LSU
(7) Texas A&M
(8) Louisville
(9) UCLA
(10) Miami (Fla.)
(11) South Carolina
(12) Baylor
(13) Stanford
(14) Missouri
(15) Georgia
(16) Texas Tech
(17) Fresno State
(18) Oklahoma
(19) Virginia Tech
(20) Washington
(21) Oklahoma State
(22) Florida
(23) Northern Illinois
(24) Auburn
(25) Wisconsin
Dropped from rankings: Michigan 18, Northwestern 19
Others receiving votes: Michigan 118, Nebraska 94, Michigan State 69, Utah 47, Notre Dame 39, Oregon State 21, UCF 19, Texas 16, Northwestern 7, Arizona State 7, Houston 3, Rutgers 1
>:)
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23764 Oct 13, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
For Mariota to win the Heisman folks have to be up. Sorry anything after midnight no one is watching.
I never argued that, you dumbass.

But the conferences are going to play their games whenever the networks want them to. Just as you do whatever the hub wants you to in the bedroom, because he maintains your standard of living.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#23765 Oct 13, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG the penalties last night. But co congrats on the Top 10 ranking.
> The terrible, infamous, Pac-12 refs, wanted to keep the game competitive for the pathetic, Cal Golden Bears, who were way out of their league playing against UCLA. FACT!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23766 Oct 13, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again! LMAO!
Damn, you're stupid. I never said it was going to happen. I said it could.

And with all of the things you are dead ass wrong about, I wouldn't be stupid enough to call anyone else out, unless you want to look like a complete moron.
Bruinn Fann

West Covina, CA

#23767 Oct 13, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> The terrible, infamous, Pac-12 refs, wanted to keep the game competitive for the pathetic, Cal Golden Bears, who were way out of their league playing against UCLA. FACT!!!
Quite right ol boy! But do take it easy on our big brothers from the North, it's quite hard to tell us apart, we did copy their fight song, school colours and nickname, but in defence of our boys we were quite smashing last night our best win in 40 plus years.. Go Berkley Bruins! or is it baby Cal Bears? Quite confusing to be a U-CAL-LA Fann...
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23768 Oct 13, 2013
Another idiot who think he adds some sort of emphasis or credibility by adding "FACT!" to the end of his posts. Hilarious!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23769 Oct 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoid? Don;t use big words when you obviously don't understand their meaning. It's just that I've seldom seen stupdity that equaled yours.
JCLA?!! Junior College of Los Angeles?! Too funny!!
Yes, you are paranoid, every time someone puts you on blast you assume it's me...as I was the only one that thinks you are full of shyt, dumbShyt.

#23770 Oct 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Another funny thing about the Bruin announcer...
Said the Bruins have a rough road ahead of them because they are down 2 players,(due to injury). YET some will claim USC is "making excuses" with regard to the scholarship reduction!!
10 > 2. Idiots.
you ARE making excuses!!! you dumbshyt!!! how many times have you posted "USC has their heands tied behind their back"? Look at Penn State they have it worse than you, do you hear them making excuses? no, they beat Michigan yesterday with "both hands tied behind their back.

UCLA -#9 and climning!!!
USC -???? who knows!!!!

#23771 Oct 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
It was amusing to hear Donahue admit that USC's current situation is temporary and the result of the sanctions. Like all Bruins I know, he's too much of a man to celebrate too much right now. Gotta give him credit for that!
But wusses such as BFL want to act as if they're comparing their team to a full strength Trojan roster. Just as I mentioned before, the Bruin announcer complaining last night about TWO injuries. LOL!!!
quit making excuses, you dumbshyt! how many 5-star players does USC have on their roster?? more than any team in college football I'm sure. Penn State in a worse situation than you just beat Michigan yesterday, you deserved to be in your curremt situation for breaking the NCAA rules...Penn State hired a child molester, hiring criminals is not an NCAA violation - cheating is!!! Just like having rapists on your team is not an NCAA violation, if it was your success in the PC era would have NEVER occurred, now? it's just a distant memory, just like the tainted accomplishements of Barry Bonds...FACT!!!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO
Bruinn Fann

West Covina, CA

#23772 Oct 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you ARE making excuses!!! you dumbshyt!!! how many times have you posted "USC has their heands tied behind their back"? Look at Penn State they have it worse than you, do you hear them making excuses? no, they beat Michigan yesterday with "both hands tied behind their back.
UCLA -#9 and climning!!!
USC -???? who knows!!!!
Agreed upon mate, we Bruins own college football on the left coast! For the first time since running backs Jackie Robinson and Kenny Washington roamed the brilliant hills of Westwood have he had a chance to cheer heartily for our boys. Being ranked in the top ten is about as good as winning a National Championship to we Bruins.

#23773 Oct 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Another idiot who think he adds some sort of emphasis or credibility by adding "FACT!" to the end of his posts. Hilarious!!
you're the only idiot on this thread. FACT!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23774 Oct 13, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> New, BCS standings are out...
(1) Alabama
(2) Oregon
(3) Clemson
(4) Ohio State
(5) Florida State
(6) LSU
(7) Texas A&M
(8) Louisville
(9) UCLA
(10) Miami (Fla.)
(11) South Carolina
(12) Baylor
(13) Stanford
(14) Missouri
(15) Georgia
(16) Texas Tech
(17) Fresno State
(18) Oklahoma
(19) Virginia Tech
(20) Washington
(21) Oklahoma State
(22) Florida
(23) Northern Illinois
(24) Auburn
(25) Wisconsin
Dropped from rankings: Michigan 18, Northwestern 19
Others receiving votes: Michigan 118, Nebraska 94, Michigan State 69, Utah 47, Notre Dame 39, Oregon State 21, UCF 19, Texas 16, Northwestern 7, Arizona State 7, Houston 3, Rutgers 1
wheres Bite Ons love sc???
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23775 Oct 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are paranoid, every time someone puts you on blast you assume it's me...as I was the only one that thinks you are full of shyt, dumbShyt.
You're the stupidest person on this thread and considering how stupid the person's posts were, it's not a big jump to think it might be you.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23776 Oct 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you ARE making excuses!!! you dumbshyt!!! how many times have you posted "USC has their heands tied behind their back"? Look at Penn State they have it worse than you, do you hear them making excuses? no, they beat Michigan yesterday with "both hands tied behind their back.
UCLA -#9 and climning!!!
USC -???? who knows!!!!
Hey, Dumbass, I wasn't knocking them for bringing up the 2 injured players. I was just laughing at idiots like you who call it "making excuses", when we're down a lot more than 2.

For you to try and claim it's not a factor is moronic. But hey, that's about par for you.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23777 Oct 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>quit making excuses, you dumbshyt! how many 5-star players does USC have on their roster?? more than any team in college football I'm sure. Penn State in a worse situation than you just beat Michigan yesterday, you deserved to be in your curremt situation for breaking the NCAA rules...Penn State hired a child molester, hiring criminals is not an NCAA violation - cheating is!!! Just like having rapists on your team is not an NCAA violation, if it was your success in the PC era would have NEVER occurred, now? it's just a distant memory, just like the tainted accomplishements of Barry Bonds...FACT!!!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO
Just as our success during SOME of PC's years has an asterisk next to it, so will UCLA's from 2012-2014.(as far as LA is concerned)

If you can't see that, you're even stupider than I thought.(And trust me, that's pretty stupid!! LOL!!)
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23778 Oct 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're the only idiot on this thread. FACT!!!!
LOL! Thanks for proving my point about what type of idiots end their posts in that fashion!!! LOVE IT!!!

Take a good look in the mirror, Village Idiot!! You probably listen to the Village People! Gonna be one for Halloween?! Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

#23780 Oct 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the stupidest person on this thread and considering how stupid the person's posts were, it's not a big jump to think it might be you.
thanks for proving my point, Mr. Paranoid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Grey Ghost 1,547,834
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr let 314,653
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 13 Patriot 11,181
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun 9 Evidence phart 9
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) May 29 Into The Night 258,476
Penn State University & State College May '17 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
More from around the web