UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23727 Oct 12, 2013
Irish wrote:
<quoted text>Only a USC fan would post something this heinous. Making jokes about kids being raped ? I guess that should be expected with your fan base.
And BTW, it was a UCLA fan who defended them and claimed they should not have been penalized. What does that say about their "fan base", you idiot?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23729 Oct 12, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, Man.
Texas, Missouri and now Utah!! Could happen.
The Child Molesters are playing Michigan really tough right now. But Michigan's gonna win it in 3OT.
Oops missed that one
Irish

Los Angeles, CA

#23730 Oct 12, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And BTW, it was a UCLA fan who defended them and claimed they should not have been penalized. What does that say about their "fan base", you idiot?
What are you, 10 yrs old ? You can try and justify it any way you want, it doesn't change the fact that you are making light of children being raped. You are a sick human being.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23731 Oct 12, 2013
Irish wrote:
<quoted text>Only a USC fan would post something this heinous. Making jokes about kids being raped ? I guess that should be expected with your fan base.
screw you PPPrickPapiOn
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23732 Oct 12, 2013
Irish wrote:
<quoted text>What are you, 10 yrs old ? You can try and justify it any way you want, it doesn't change the fact that you are making light of children being raped. You are a sick human being.
I was not makng light of it. Only someone with a 10 year old mentality could have possibly seen it that way. As I said, grow a brain.

BN, I don't think it was FO. But it is someone who's a complete idiot.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23733 Oct 12, 2013
Geez, unranked Ole Miss playing the hag's 2013 team pretty tough, too, through one half.

But as we all know, lots of teams play a tough first half, only to wither in the second.
Irish

Carson, CA

#23734 Oct 12, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not makng light of it. Only someone with a 10 year old mentality could have possibly seen it that way. As I said, grow a brain.
BN, I don't think it was FO. But it is someone who's a complete idiot.
Sorry, I wasn't aware that PSU had officially changed their name to the " molesters". If they didn't, then yes, you were making light of it. Only a child would think otherwise. Like I said before, typical USC fan.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23735 Oct 12, 2013
Irish wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I wasn't aware that PSU had officially changed their name to the " molesters". If they didn't, then yes, you were making light of it. Only a child would think otherwise. Like I said before, typical USC fan.
AS I said, you need to grow a brain.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23736 Oct 12, 2013
Irish wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I wasn't aware that PSU had officially changed their name to the " molesters". If they didn't, then yes, you were making light of it. Only a child would think otherwise. Like I said before, typical USC fan.
And still ignoring the fact a UCLA fan defending them, saying they should never have been penalized.

You are an idiot.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23737 Oct 12, 2013
...UCLA fan was defending them...
Irish

Carson, CA

#23738 Oct 12, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And still ignoring the fact a UCLA fan defending them, saying they should never have been penalized.
You are an idiot.
Nice deflection. Thanks for proving I was right about you being a child.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23739 Oct 12, 2013
penalties?, AUFKM ? penalties?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23740 Oct 12, 2013
Ball hits the ground... COMPLETON Cal.... noshyt Ref?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23741 Oct 12, 2013
Irish wrote:
<quoted text> Nice deflection. Thanks for proving I was right about you being a child.
No. I was right about you being an idiot.

BN, thought this was FO. I have a feeling it's BFL. Few are as stupid as he is. I also can't think of anyone else would ignore him having defended the Child Molesters.

Either way, you're an idiot.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23742 Oct 12, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
BN, thought this was FO. I have a feeling it's BFL. Few are as stupid as he is. I also can't think of anyone else would ignore him having defended the Child Molesters.
Children at play... its the internet,
Go Bruins
Irish

Carson, CA

#23743 Oct 12, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You act like I've been on this thread for months, I've only read the page where you made that post. I'm not about to go searching for other people that are as sick as you.
Are you saying that because a UCLA fan made similar comments that its ok for you to make them ?

Once again, proving your age.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23744 Oct 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Children at play... its the internet,
Go Bruins
Dumbass announcer on your game saying something about how shocking it was that Utah made that last game (with the Bruins) so close.

Hello, Dumbass!! They beat the #5 team today!!

Pac-12 is tough.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23745 Oct 12, 2013
Irish wrote:
<quoted text>You act like I've been on this thread for months, I've only read the page where you made that post. I'm not about to go searching for other people that are as sick as you.
Are you saying that because a UCLA fan made similar comments that its ok for you to make them ?
Once again proving what an idiot you are.

I didn't make light of the situation. I gave them a nickname that is WELL DESERVED.

Grow a brain.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23746 Oct 12, 2013
Another funny thing about the Bruin announcer...

Said the Bruins have a rough road ahead of them because they are down 2 players,(due to injury). YET some will claim USC is "making excuses" with regard to the scholarship reduction!!

10 > 2. Idiots.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23747 Oct 12, 2013
Irish wrote:
<quoted text>You act like I've been on this thread for months, I've only read the page where you made that post. I'm not about to go searching for other people that are as sick as you.
BTW, only someone who was also into jamming young boys would get upset about me referring to them as the Child Molesters. If anyone is sick, it's YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,156,239
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr KiMare 233,182
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr feces for jesus 307,110
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 12 hr yinefsfgd 3
What role do you think humans play in global wa... Sat Earthling-1 2,741
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Fri zubedaanur 693
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Dec 25 ivyawe 1
More from around the web