UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32407 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Irish

Los Angeles, CA

#23738 Oct 12, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And still ignoring the fact a UCLA fan defending them, saying they should never have been penalized.
You are an idiot.
Nice deflection. Thanks for proving I was right about you being a child.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23739 Oct 12, 2013
penalties?, AUFKM ? penalties?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23740 Oct 12, 2013
Ball hits the ground... COMPLETON Cal.... noshyt Ref?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23741 Oct 12, 2013
Irish wrote:
<quoted text> Nice deflection. Thanks for proving I was right about you being a child.
No. I was right about you being an idiot.

BN, thought this was FO. I have a feeling it's BFL. Few are as stupid as he is. I also can't think of anyone else would ignore him having defended the Child Molesters.

Either way, you're an idiot.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23742 Oct 12, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
BN, thought this was FO. I have a feeling it's BFL. Few are as stupid as he is. I also can't think of anyone else would ignore him having defended the Child Molesters.
Children at play... its the internet,
Go Bruins
Irish

Los Angeles, CA

#23743 Oct 12, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You act like I've been on this thread for months, I've only read the page where you made that post. I'm not about to go searching for other people that are as sick as you.
Are you saying that because a UCLA fan made similar comments that its ok for you to make them ?

Once again, proving your age.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23744 Oct 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Children at play... its the internet,
Go Bruins
Dumbass announcer on your game saying something about how shocking it was that Utah made that last game (with the Bruins) so close.

Hello, Dumbass!! They beat the #5 team today!!

Pac-12 is tough.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23745 Oct 12, 2013
Irish wrote:
<quoted text>You act like I've been on this thread for months, I've only read the page where you made that post. I'm not about to go searching for other people that are as sick as you.
Are you saying that because a UCLA fan made similar comments that its ok for you to make them ?
Once again proving what an idiot you are.

I didn't make light of the situation. I gave them a nickname that is WELL DESERVED.

Grow a brain.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23746 Oct 12, 2013
Another funny thing about the Bruin announcer...

Said the Bruins have a rough road ahead of them because they are down 2 players,(due to injury). YET some will claim USC is "making excuses" with regard to the scholarship reduction!!

10 > 2. Idiots.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23747 Oct 12, 2013
Irish wrote:
<quoted text>You act like I've been on this thread for months, I've only read the page where you made that post. I'm not about to go searching for other people that are as sick as you.
BTW, only someone who was also into jamming young boys would get upset about me referring to them as the Child Molesters. If anyone is sick, it's YOU.
Irish

Los Angeles, CA

#23748 Oct 12, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again proving what an idiot you are.
I didn't make light of the situation. I gave them a nickname that is WELL DESERVED.
Grow a brain.
Lol, I'm not making jokes about kids getting raped, I'm just making jokes about kids getting raped.

Your stupidity is amazing. Its past your bed time kiddo, good night.
Bruinn Fann

West Covina, CA

#23749 Oct 12, 2013
Irish wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, I'm not making jokes about kids getting raped, I'm just making jokes about kids getting raped.
I say there ol boy this thread is for hardcore junkies of college football you must be Irish as the Irish are the vermin of the UK. Run along now and take your perversion with you you are ruining it for our boys of U-CAL-A we share the same colours and mascot and fight song of our dreaded yet equally inept football squadron rivals. Time to cheer for our Bears er um Bruins.....Go B-ea-Ruins!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23750 Oct 12, 2013
Irish wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, I'm not making jokes about kids getting raped, I'm just making jokes about kids getting raped.
Face it, you're a sick bastard who's into little boys. No one else would have an issue with me referring to them as the Child Molesters.

Goodnight, Sicko!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23751 Oct 13, 2013
I see bite on couldn't stay stay away the la puenta (el monte) troll is back, gee shes so clever.
Hey bite on... chew on this 5 & 0, 2 & 0 Pac 12
LMFAOAH

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23752 Oct 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, idiot, I'm gonna be wasting my time posting on while being at fhe Rose Bowl watching the Bruins play. I'm nit even gonna call dumb, just a little on the paranoid, perhaps?

JCLA 5-0 and for sure in the top-10 this morning on both the rankings and BCS.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23753 Oct 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, idiot, I'm gonna be wasting my time posting on while being at fhe Rose Bowl watching the Bruins play. I'm nit even gonna call dumb, just a little on the paranoid, perhaps?

JCLA 5-0 and for sure in the top-10 this morning on both the rankings and BCS.
Paranoid? Don;t use big words when you obviously don't understand their meaning. It's just that I've seldom seen stupdity that equaled yours.

JCLA?!! Junior College of Los Angeles?! Too funny!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23754 Oct 13, 2013
stupidity
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23755 Oct 13, 2013
BUT...

I will still congratulate the Bruins on another great win! They looked good.

Tough road ahead, but great job to this point!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23756 Oct 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
BUT...
I will still congratulate the Bruins on another great win! They looked good.
Tough road ahead, but great job to this point!!
STFU phony, clown.
Bruinn Fann

West Covina, CA

#23757 Oct 13, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
I see bite on couldn't stay stay away the la puenta (el monte) troll is back, gee shes so clever.
Hey bite on... chew on this 5 & 0, 2 & 0 Pac 12
LMFAOAH
I agree ol boy, our troops really put the shellacking on our big brothers from Berkley last night. We still must do something about playing home games in the Rose Bowl yet never being invited to play in the Rose Bowl game. Say ol boy why does our squadron not implore the "powder keg" blue jerseys that were first instituted by our beloved Red sanders the only coach that won us a disputed National Championship? Quite a disservice to any gridiron tradition that we may try to salvage after decades of thrashings at the hands of our more powerful rivals USC....as we say is our beloved Westwood where the gays run rampant when they are not wearing our milti-colored tradition less Bruin Unis....Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Realtime 1,433,869
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 257,150
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 33 min zef 311,926
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 18 hr donaldtrump 10,135
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web