UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33109 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23719 Oct 12, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your loss less Heisman votes dumb ass.
You've got no room to call anyone dumb ass, Dumbass!

1) Thinking Rice, Houston State and UTEP are a tough OOC schedule! LOL!!

2) Not knowing USC can't FORCE other teams to play them!!

3) Your own "2013 team" A&M wussing out on playing USC!!

4) Thinking we can just tell TV networks what time we want our games aired!!

5) Idolizing a psycho who pretended to have a terminally ill gf to try and garner more Heisman votes!!

6) Idolizing an arrogant ASS in 2013, who thinks he can do whatever he wants and say whatever he wants because he won the Heisman last year. Figures trash like you would admire trash like Manziel.

As I stated...no room to call anyone dumb ass.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23720 Oct 12, 2013
24- 14 Utah over Stnford 4 qtr

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23721 Oct 12, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
Well , we keep up our end of the bargain rep'ng LA....now lets see if you can keep up your half of the deal tonight!
Prediction:
Cal - 24
UCLA - 20
Nostradamus is on the crack pipe again
AYFKMF???
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23722 Oct 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostradamus is on the crack pipe again
AYFKMF???
I don't know, Man.

Texas, Missouri and now Utah!! Could happen.

The Child Molesters are playing Michigan really tough right now. But Michigan's gonna win it in 3OT.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23723 Oct 12, 2013
WOW!! Michigan misses the FG!!

The Molesters are still in it!!! Rob must be so proud, since he's defended them so much.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23724 Oct 12, 2013
Add the CHild molesters to that list, BN!!!

With the exception of Mizzou, they were all unranked beating ranked!!
Irish

Los Angeles, CA

#23725 Oct 12, 2013
Trojan wrote:
WOW!! Michigan misses the FG!!
The Molesters are still in it!!! Rob must be so proud, since he's defended them so much.
Only a USC fan would post something this heinous. Making jokes about kids being raped ? I guess that should be expected with your fan base.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23726 Oct 12, 2013
Irish wrote:
<quoted text>Only a USC fan would post something this heinous. Making jokes about kids being raped ? I guess that should be expected with your fan base.
Dumbass, what joke did I post? A coach did it, the head coach and an assistant coach knew about it and tried to cover it up. A moron on this thread has defended them and said they never should have been penalized. Hell! Even the NCAA came back and said the penlaties were too harsh!!

All I said was the molesters won.

Grow a brain.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23727 Oct 12, 2013
Irish wrote:
<quoted text>Only a USC fan would post something this heinous. Making jokes about kids being raped ? I guess that should be expected with your fan base.
And BTW, it was a UCLA fan who defended them and claimed they should not have been penalized. What does that say about their "fan base", you idiot?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23729 Oct 12, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, Man.
Texas, Missouri and now Utah!! Could happen.
The Child Molesters are playing Michigan really tough right now. But Michigan's gonna win it in 3OT.
Oops missed that one
Irish

Los Angeles, CA

#23730 Oct 12, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And BTW, it was a UCLA fan who defended them and claimed they should not have been penalized. What does that say about their "fan base", you idiot?
What are you, 10 yrs old ? You can try and justify it any way you want, it doesn't change the fact that you are making light of children being raped. You are a sick human being.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23731 Oct 12, 2013
Irish wrote:
screw you PPPrickPapiOn
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23732 Oct 12, 2013
Irish wrote:
<quoted text>What are you, 10 yrs old ? You can try and justify it any way you want, it doesn't change the fact that you are making light of children being raped. You are a sick human being.
I was not makng light of it. Only someone with a 10 year old mentality could have possibly seen it that way. As I said, grow a brain.

BN, I don't think it was FO. But it is someone who's a complete idiot.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23733 Oct 12, 2013
Geez, unranked Ole Miss playing the hag's 2013 team pretty tough, too, through one half.

But as we all know, lots of teams play a tough first half, only to wither in the second.
Irish

Los Angeles, CA

#23734 Oct 12, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not makng light of it. Only someone with a 10 year old mentality could have possibly seen it that way. As I said, grow a brain.
BN, I don't think it was FO. But it is someone who's a complete idiot.
Sorry, I wasn't aware that PSU had officially changed their name to the " molesters". If they didn't, then yes, you were making light of it. Only a child would think otherwise. Like I said before, typical USC fan.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23735 Oct 12, 2013
Irish wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I wasn't aware that PSU had officially changed their name to the " molesters". If they didn't, then yes, you were making light of it. Only a child would think otherwise. Like I said before, typical USC fan.
AS I said, you need to grow a brain.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23736 Oct 12, 2013
Irish wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I wasn't aware that PSU had officially changed their name to the " molesters". If they didn't, then yes, you were making light of it. Only a child would think otherwise. Like I said before, typical USC fan.
And still ignoring the fact a UCLA fan defending them, saying they should never have been penalized.

You are an idiot.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23737 Oct 12, 2013
...UCLA fan was defending them...
Irish

Los Angeles, CA

#23738 Oct 12, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And still ignoring the fact a UCLA fan defending them, saying they should never have been penalized.
You are an idiot.
Nice deflection. Thanks for proving I was right about you being a child.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23739 Oct 12, 2013
penalties?, AUFKM ? penalties?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min JCPete 1,535,921
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Choicerocks 314,354
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 hr Eagle 12 258,473
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 16 Patriot 11,170
Penn State University & State College May 12 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr '17 DelucaKoehn 11
More from around the web