UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32607 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23675 Oct 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure! LOL!!
P.S. A conference victory tonight, which you claimed we'd be lucky to get. WRONG.
Get help. You have issues.
really? I need help because I got the results wrong??? LMAO dude, if you see that as a sign of me needing "help"...huhhhhh, you need a shrink. But thank you thinking so highly of my predictions, that when I get one wrong, my world must be falling apart. LMAO

And don't get too excited, it was a win over a team with wins over UTSA, UNLV, and Norther Arizon, and a team spanked by Washinton. In the second hald you were outscored 21-7...meaning you still suck in the second half, and against a quality opponent, or a not wos quality opponent like Cal with a QB like Goff he will light up your secondary, just like a lower tier Pac-12 QB did last night in Denker, FACT!!!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23676 Oct 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Damn Rob, you are making excuses for Arizona almost as much as I can imagine you will be for the (B)ruins after they lose to Stanford and Oregon... HaHa
you got outscored 21-7 in the second half, meaning you still suck as much as you did the previous games, the only difference is you have a new coach that the team was a little looser, and had a little more fun, as evidenced by that group of players sitting in a circle acting like they were winning the BCS title game, when in fact they were beating a team with 3 wins over Division II teams in UTSA, UNLV, and Northern Arizona. LMAO

Your coach is a clown, that not only looks like Mr. Ed, but talks like him too. LMAO when he is interviewed they should have a caption on the screen to understand what the hell is saying!! LMAO

El Orejon: "Duh, I'm gonna give my players cookies and ice cream, so they can play more inspired" ROTFLMAO

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23677 Oct 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
Yes like EVERYONE says, a win is a win!!! And speaking of:
UCLA - 4 WINS
USC - 4 WINS
UCLA - 1 CONFERENCE WIN
USC - 1 CONFERENCE WIN
LMAO

UCLA - 5-0 after tomorrow and #11 on the nation (top-10 on Sunday)
playing before a sold-out Rose Bowl Saturday, even when playing a hapless Cal team.

USC - 1-2 in games that count playing before two-thirds of the coliseum EMPTY...and only an after thought in Los Angeles.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23678 Oct 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The games that count? Then UCLA is 1-0, you idiot.
Hilarious, how you ALWAYS have one standard for UCLA and another standard for USC. And you call CT the Spinmaster! LOL!!
You're the BS Master!
That's fine, dypshyt!! I'll take our 1-0 (2-0 after tomorrow) over your 1-2 A N Y D A Y!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23679 Oct 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>really? I need help because I got the results wrong??? LMAO dude, if you see that as a sign of me needing "help"...huhhhhh, you need a shrink. But thank you thinking so highly of my predictions, that when I get one wrong, my world must be falling apart. LMAO
And don't get too excited, it was a win over a team with wins over UTSA, UNLV, and Norther Arizon, and a team spanked by Washinton. In the second hald you were outscored 21-7...meaning you still suck in the second half, and against a quality opponent, or a not wos quality opponent like Cal with a QB like Goff he will light up your secondary, just like a lower tier Pac-12 QB did last night in Denker, FACT!!!!
No. You need help for your pent up rage.

FACT?!! LOL!!! I laugh every time some loser ends with that, or something similarly stupid...GAME ON, ENOUGH SAID, etc.!

I'm not excited. Just pointing out how wrong you were about a conference victory. I'm the first to admit 4-4 under CEO is probably the best we'll do. But only if we stay healthy and if both Breslin & Lee are back soon.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23680 Oct 11, 2013
UCLA - the only team in Collge Football to not give up any 3rd quarter points. Take that trOJenz!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23681 Oct 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
UCLA - 5-0 after tomorrow and #11 on the nation (top-10 on Sunday)
playing before a sold-out Rose Bowl Saturday, even when playing a hapless Cal team.
USC - 1-2 in games that count playing before two-thirds of the coliseum EMPTY...and only an after thought in Los Angeles.
Still showing what a hypocrite & idiot you are, by claiming only our conference games count, but all of UCLA's count.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23682 Oct 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You need help for your pent up rage.
FACT?!! LOL!!! I laugh every time some loser ends with that, or something similarly stupid...GAME ON, ENOUGH SAID, etc.!
I'm not excited. Just pointing out how wrong you were about a conference victory. I'm the first to admit 4-4 under CEO is probably the best we'll do. But only if we stay healthy and if both Breslin & Lee are back soon.
first of all, if you go back to that post, I said "USC 'may not' win a conference game this year"...so get it right, but as usual YOU are the official "word twister" of Topix...so not suprising you would make such claim.

As for your comment "I laugh every time some loser ends with that, or something similarly stupid...GAME ON, ENOUGH SAID, etc.!!" I know what you mean, I feel the same way!!! but your forgot to include in there the "fight on!" slogan.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23683 Oct 11, 2013
SC's offensive look very good in the 1st half, but once again got outscored in the 2nd half 21 to 10, that will come back and bite ya in the butt against good teams.
But a much needed win.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23684 Oct 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still showing what a hypocrite & idiot you are, by claiming only our conference games count, but all of UCLA's count.
I already clarified myself - let me do it again - I will agreed to YOUR rules...we're 1-0 and you are 1-2...there, better??

UCLA 4-0 #11
USC 4-2 #??? 89? 90? who knows!!! who cares!!!

LMAO

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#23685 Oct 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
don't forget to mention USC 2 conf losses
> OUCH!!!
Damn, reality is a bytch!!!
>*/
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23686 Oct 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
USC - 1-2 in games that count playing before two-thirds of the coliseum EMPTY...and only an after thought in Los Angeles.
And still stupid enough to rag on USC's attendance when UCLA's wasn't any better from 1999-2011. But the bandwagon fans have come back. Big deal. Ours will be back in 2015, too.

Not to mention it being a mid-week game.

You really are an idiot.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23687 Oct 11, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> OUCH!!!
Damn, reality is a bytch!!!
>*/
the Domers in a very down year for them, will bring the condoms back down to reality with a good asshwooping next week...and just you trOJan - FACT!!!! lmao
Anon

Pasadena, CA

#23688 Oct 11, 2013
Fight On
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23689 Oct 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I already clarified myself - let me do it again - I will agreed to YOUR rules...we're 1-0 and you are 1-2...there, better??
UCLA 4-0 #11
USC 4-2 #??? 89? 90? who knows!!! who cares!!!
LMAO
a) Yeah, but how any times were you stupid enough to do it? At least 3!

b) They're not my rules, you dumbass. It's the rules YOU established..."the games that count". Damn, you really are a moron.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23690 Oct 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
As for your comment "I laugh every time some loser ends with that, or something similarly stupid...GAME ON, ENOUGH SAID, etc.!!" I know what you mean, I feel the same way!!! but your forgot to include in there the "fight on!" slogan.
As if those are even close to being the same. What a moron!! LOL!!

FOAFO!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23691 Oct 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
UCLA - 5-0 after tomorrow and #11 on the nation (top-10 on Sunday)
playing before a sold-out Rose Bowl Saturday, even when playing a hapless Cal team.
USC - 1-2 in games that count playing before two-thirds of the coliseum EMPTY...and only an after thought in Los Angeles.
Lifer, let's not get carried away here! You are wound up tighter than a clockiscle and boasting things our Bruins might not live up to :/

When you keep saying "games that count" you know we are off on a dastardly conference road trip and could be 2-2 after Stanford and Oregon whip our fannie :(

Go Bruins! The California game is sold out fellow Bruins, so that means we should also show up this time!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23692 Oct 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
don't forget to mention USC 2 conf losses
Nation please do not mention 2 conf losses. We have Stanford and Oregon after this, remember :/

Go Bruins! If only every weekend was a California weekend!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23693 Oct 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>As for your comment "I laugh every time some loser ends with that, or something similarly stupid...GAME ON, ENOUGH SAID, etc.!!"
Please Lifer, you have already alienated most of our Bruin fan base, but Miss Wolfie regularly ends her posts with a very cute, Diva-like "Nuff Said" :/

Now you have directly criticized her and she was one who was still with us Bruins (primarily because she doesn't like those bully Trojans). I am sure that is no longer now :/

I see I will have to do damage control once more on your behalf because of your uncontrollable, rambling anger :(

Go Bruins! Nation, Brewski, we have a runaway from our camp AGAIN!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23694 Oct 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
a) Yeah, but how any times were you stupid enough to do it? At least 3!
b) They're not my rules, you dumbass. It's the rules YOU established..."the games that count". Damn, you really are a moron.
I apologize on his behalf! He is getting so blatantly senseless here, that Nation/MBD, Brewski, and myself will be taking a special vote this afternoon to see if Lifer is still allowed at the Bruin hot tub parties :/

Go Bruins! PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT - Bruin Lifer and his irresponsible opinions in no way represent the Bruin Nation, Bruin Station, or even those of us who still have Bruin hesitations!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Susanm 1,459,269
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 57 min TRUMP WINNERS 312,800
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite 13 hr Go Blue Forever 59
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Tue ChristineM 258,041
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Dec 5 Yin 17
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,371
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
More from around the web