UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
22,381 - 22,400 of 26,978 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
UCLA / Stanford moved to 12:30, bout dam time
Yes! But it's a shame that it took Stanford's popularity to get our Bruins in prime time :/

Go Bruins! We are into exposure of any kind!
bruin for life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
UCLA / Stanford moved to 12:30, bout dam time
I got my tickets for this game back in early August for $35 in Stubhub, now they are going fir$175 and up, in the sane section. Got my hotel booked, I'm ready!!!! Bring on the Cardinal!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Rage??? far from it, dude.
Yeah, sure! LOL!!

P.S. A conference victory tonight, which you claimed we'd be lucky to get. WRONG.

Get help. You have issues.

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Congrats to the trojans, it wasnt't prety but a win is a win.

Twice in the last 4 minutes a USC player ran or was forced out of bounds and the clock stopped for about the same time as it would take for the first down markers to be moved, then the clock began to un again, isn't the clock supposed to run until the next play is run?? have the rules changed? Horrific officiating tonight about 3 obvious defensive holding and PI on USC went uncalled, and one Roughin the passer on USC uncalled in the second half. But like I said, a win is a win.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Yes like EVERYONE says, a win is a win!!! And speaking of:

UCLA - 4 WINS
USC - 4 WINS

UCLA - 1 CONFERENCE WIN
USC - 1 CONFERENCE WIN

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Congrats to the trojans, it wasnt't prety but a win is a win.
Twice in the last 4 minutes a USC player ran or was forced out of bounds and the clock stopped for about the same time as it would take for the first down markers to be moved, then the clock began to un again, isn't the clock supposed to run until the next play is run?? have the rules changed? Horrific officiating tonight about 3 obvious defensive holding and PI on USC went uncalled, and one Roughin the passer on USC uncalled in the second half. But like I said, a win is a win.
Damn Rob, you are making excuses for Arizona almost as much as I can imagine you will be for the (B)ruins after they lose to Stanford and Oregon... HaHa

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
UCLA - 4 WINS
USC - 4 WINS
UCLA - 1 CONFERENCE WIN
USC - 1 CONFERENCE WIN
Nice Spin by the Spin Master.
UCLA 4-0 and 5-0 after tomorrow.
USC 1-2 in the games that count.

Thank your lucky stars the UA QB was shytty in the first half, running with the ball when he had no business keeping it on obvious run plays, and making wild and aimless throws.

As everyone expected USC was inspired and fired up in the first half...but just like everyone predicted, lifeless in the second half. Arizona was a perfect team to play for USC with a new coach, nice stepping stone/door mat. UA with wins over Texas San Antonio, UNLV, and Northern Arizona and getting blown out by Washington was an even match for USC...some terrible no calls by the refs saves USC, and letting the clock run after the player had gone out bounds.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
UCLA - 4 WINS
USC - 4 WINS
UCLA - 1 CONFERENCE WIN
USC - 1 CONFERENCE WIN
don't forget to mention USC 2 conf losses

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

3 of the top 5 toughest schedules Pac 12 teams

Without further ado, here's how each team's strength of schedule shakes out.

1. Oregon: 26.1 average opponents' ranking. Three teams currently ranked in the Coaches Poll (Washington, UCLA, Stanford)

2. Florida: 33.1. Four ranked teams (LSU, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida State), one FCS team

3. Texas Tech: 34.9. Three ranked teams (Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Baylor)

4. UCLA: 37.5. Three ranked teams (Stanford, Oregon, Washington)

T-5. Stanford: 38.1. Two ranked teams (UCLA and Oregon)

T-5. Michigan: 38.1. Two ranked teams (Northwestern and Ohio State)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/20...
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Nice Spin by the Spin Master.
UCLA 4-0 and 5-0 after tomorrow.
USC 1-2 in the games that count.
The games that count? Then UCLA is 1-0, you idiot.

Hilarious, how you ALWAYS have one standard for UCLA and another standard for USC. And you call CT the Spinmaster! LOL!!

You're the BS Master!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure! LOL!!
P.S. A conference victory tonight, which you claimed we'd be lucky to get. WRONG.
Get help. You have issues.
really? I need help because I got the results wrong??? LMAO dude, if you see that as a sign of me needing "help"...huhhhhh, you need a shrink. But thank you thinking so highly of my predictions, that when I get one wrong, my world must be falling apart. LMAO

And don't get too excited, it was a win over a team with wins over UTSA, UNLV, and Norther Arizon, and a team spanked by Washinton. In the second hald you were outscored 21-7...meaning you still suck in the second half, and against a quality opponent, or a not wos quality opponent like Cal with a QB like Goff he will light up your secondary, just like a lower tier Pac-12 QB did last night in Denker, FACT!!!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Damn Rob, you are making excuses for Arizona almost as much as I can imagine you will be for the (B)ruins after they lose to Stanford and Oregon... HaHa
you got outscored 21-7 in the second half, meaning you still suck as much as you did the previous games, the only difference is you have a new coach that the team was a little looser, and had a little more fun, as evidenced by that group of players sitting in a circle acting like they were winning the BCS title game, when in fact they were beating a team with 3 wins over Division II teams in UTSA, UNLV, and Northern Arizona. LMAO

Your coach is a clown, that not only looks like Mr. Ed, but talks like him too. LMAO when he is interviewed they should have a caption on the screen to understand what the hell is saying!! LMAO

El Orejon: "Duh, I'm gonna give my players cookies and ice cream, so they can play more inspired" ROTFLMAO

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
UCLA - 4 WINS
USC - 4 WINS
UCLA - 1 CONFERENCE WIN
USC - 1 CONFERENCE WIN
LMAO

UCLA - 5-0 after tomorrow and #11 on the nation (top-10 on Sunday)
playing before a sold-out Rose Bowl Saturday, even when playing a hapless Cal team.

USC - 1-2 in games that count playing before two-thirds of the coliseum EMPTY...and only an after thought in Los Angeles.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The games that count? Then UCLA is 1-0, you idiot.
Hilarious, how you ALWAYS have one standard for UCLA and another standard for USC. And you call CT the Spinmaster! LOL!!
You're the BS Master!
That's fine, dypshyt!! I'll take our 1-0 (2-0 after tomorrow) over your 1-2 A N Y D A Y!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>really? I need help because I got the results wrong??? LMAO dude, if you see that as a sign of me needing "help"...huhhhhh, you need a shrink. But thank you thinking so highly of my predictions, that when I get one wrong, my world must be falling apart. LMAO
And don't get too excited, it was a win over a team with wins over UTSA, UNLV, and Norther Arizon, and a team spanked by Washinton. In the second hald you were outscored 21-7...meaning you still suck in the second half, and against a quality opponent, or a not wos quality opponent like Cal with a QB like Goff he will light up your secondary, just like a lower tier Pac-12 QB did last night in Denker, FACT!!!!
No. You need help for your pent up rage.

FACT?!! LOL!!! I laugh every time some loser ends with that, or something similarly stupid...GAME ON, ENOUGH SAID, etc.!

I'm not excited. Just pointing out how wrong you were about a conference victory. I'm the first to admit 4-4 under CEO is probably the best we'll do. But only if we stay healthy and if both Breslin & Lee are back soon.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

UCLA - the only team in Collge Football to not give up any 3rd quarter points. Take that trOJenz!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
UCLA - 5-0 after tomorrow and #11 on the nation (top-10 on Sunday)
playing before a sold-out Rose Bowl Saturday, even when playing a hapless Cal team.
USC - 1-2 in games that count playing before two-thirds of the coliseum EMPTY...and only an after thought in Los Angeles.
Still showing what a hypocrite & idiot you are, by claiming only our conference games count, but all of UCLA's count.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You need help for your pent up rage.
FACT?!! LOL!!! I laugh every time some loser ends with that, or something similarly stupid...GAME ON, ENOUGH SAID, etc.!
I'm not excited. Just pointing out how wrong you were about a conference victory. I'm the first to admit 4-4 under CEO is probably the best we'll do. But only if we stay healthy and if both Breslin & Lee are back soon.
first of all, if you go back to that post, I said "USC 'may not' win a conference game this year"...so get it right, but as usual YOU are the official "word twister" of Topix...so not suprising you would make such claim.

As for your comment "I laugh every time some loser ends with that, or something similarly stupid...GAME ON, ENOUGH SAID, etc.!!" I know what you mean, I feel the same way!!! but your forgot to include in there the "fight on!" slogan.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

SC's offensive look very good in the 1st half, but once again got outscored in the 2nd half 21 to 10, that will come back and bite ya in the butt against good teams.
But a much needed win.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still showing what a hypocrite & idiot you are, by claiming only our conference games count, but all of UCLA's count.
I already clarified myself - let me do it again - I will agreed to YOUR rules...we're 1-0 and you are 1-2...there, better??

UCLA 4-0 #11
USC 4-2 #??? 89? 90? who knows!!! who cares!!!

LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,096,635
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 42 min Brian_G 305,398
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana 44 min Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning 1 hr Mike Williams 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Believer 225,722
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 19 RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••