UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32308 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23630 Oct 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you read?
Unlike you, I can read.

A&M pussed out. And yet you were still stupid enough to rag on USC for scheduling cream puffs.

The other school has to agree to it. I've explained to you at least a half dozen times and you're still too stupid to grasp it.

Pathetic.
bruin for life

United States

#23631 Oct 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
See the butt holes posting as BFL again, what a pathetic POS
Bite On PPPapiOn
what else is new with loser.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23632 Oct 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Props to USC chemistry professor Arieh Warshel awarded Nobel Prize
http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-...
who was it, one of the professors they stole from UCLA this year offering him 5 times more than what he was getting paid at UCLA?

#23633 Oct 9, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not sure? Then don't say anything until you know for sure,you dypshytt. You always make us Bruins look bad with your ill fated assumptions. What problems did Walton cause our fair University?Taking payola from Sam? Please mention those scoundrel Trojans at least be accurate and defend our Bruins with dignity and accuracy.My goodness you are such a weak dyk fan.
I thought you were gonna leave, dyckHead?

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

United States

#23634 Oct 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you, I can read.

A&M pussed out. And yet you were still stupid enough to rag on USC for scheduling cream puffs.

The other school has to agree to it. I've explained to you at least a half dozen times and you're still too stupid to grasp it.

Pathetic.
Did you read?

#23635 Oct 9, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Ohh,you must be talking about Tennesee .... who ever posted that used to blow FB teams!
boy! you sure told him!!!! after that tongue lashing do you think he'll return?

#23636 Oct 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
LOL!! So the only reason Trojans remark about JW's cheating way is "jealousy"? What an absolute moron.
Only jealousy going on here is you, for not being able to get into or graduate from either USC or UCLA.
not at all jealous. I feel happy for those that get in to either one, especially today! UCLA had 100,000 applicants theis past Spring, and of those only 13,000 were accepted. Back then, I probably had a better chance because of affirmative action, unforunately the classes I took in my two years at JC did not help get into UCLA, so I had to get my mad athletic skills on the grid iron to the Cal State school, even Bite On knows I was a legend (LOL) at my H.S. had I been a little taller I would have been playing with the big boys.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23637 Oct 10, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>what else is new with loser.
Sorry I replied to the wrong Lifer. Can get confusing I must say :/

But that still doesn't excuse you going off the handle a tad to much my fellow Bruin :(

Go Bruins! Go Lifer in the City By My Bay!

West Hollywood, CA

#23638 Oct 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>who was it, one of the professors they stole from UCLA this year offering him 5 times more than what he was getting paid at UCLA?
I believe Lifer that those nasty Trojans wanted Savage, but he did not take the payola! Guess he is not as greedy as we would be ;)

Go Bruins! Go you silly Savage!

West Hollywood, CA

#23639 Oct 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
See the butt holes posting as BFL again, what a pathetic POS
Bite On PPPapiOn
Don't get too crazy here Nation, let's not mix things up and go MBD on everyone ;)

Go Bruins! Cal is our last easy time of it!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23640 Oct 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>not at all jealous. I feel happy for those that get in to either one, especially today! UCLA had 100,000 applicants theis past Spring, and of those only 13,000 were accepted. Back then, I probably had a better chance because of affirmative action, unforunately the classes I took in my two years at JC did not help get into UCLA, so I had to get my mad athletic skills on the grid iron to the Cal State school, even Bite On knows I was a legend (LOL) at my H.S. had I been a little taller I would have been playing with the big boys.
If there weren't some jealousy going on, you wouldn't have so much pent up rage against USC. That doesn't come with just being a fan of UCLA.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#23641 Oct 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>boy! you sure told him!!!! after that tongue lashing do you think he'll return?
He'll...how'd you know it was a guy?
I think he will return , with a different moniker~b/c it was probably you!,ahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#23642 Oct 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>boy! you sure told him!!!! after that tongue lashing do you think he'll return?
Yeah that was kinda weak ,BFL.
Remember,my 10 yr old son gets on here some times and phucks up.
I'm trying to teach him to be more assertive , low down and chicken shit in his posts , so he will be able to survive and flourish on these forums when I'm not around!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23643 Oct 10, 2013
Based on the Sagarin line this s/b a close game:

Arizona (3-1) at Southern California (3-2)

Time/TV: 10:30 p.m. ET/Fox Sports 1. Surface: Grass.

Line: USC by 6. Sagarin difference: USC by 1.35.

Synopsis: Life after Lane Kiffin begins for the Trojans, who'll be led by interim coach Ed Orgeron as they try to salvage a deteriorating season. That matters little to the Wildcats, who are also seeking their initial Pac-12 victory after being shut down by Washington last time out. The USC offense has actually shown signs of progress after a slow start, with QB Cody Kessler and TB Tre Madden providing some balance. Whether they attack by land or air, Arizona S Tra'Mayne Bondurant figures to be around at the end of most plays. The Wildcats' most dangerous weapon is TB Ka'Deem Carey, though he hasn't received consistent air cover from QB B.J. Denker. He might have more time in the pocket with Trojans DE Morgan Breslin (hip) unlikely to play.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23644 Oct 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Based on the Sagarin line this s/b a close game:
Arizona (3-1) at Southern California (3-2)
Time/TV: 10:30 p.m. ET/Fox Sports 1. Surface: Grass.
Line: USC by 6. Sagarin difference: USC by 1.35.
Synopsis: Life after Lane Kiffin begins for the Trojans, who'll be led by interim coach Ed Orgeron as they try to salvage a deteriorating season. That matters little to the Wildcats, who are also seeking their initial Pac-12 victory after being shut down by Washington last time out. The USC offense has actually shown signs of progress after a slow start, with QB Cody Kessler and TB Tre Madden providing some balance. Whether they attack by land or air, Arizona S Tra'Mayne Bondurant figures to be around at the end of most plays. The Wildcats' most dangerous weapon is TB Ka'Deem Carey, though he hasn't received consistent air cover from QB B.J. Denker. He might have more time in the pocket with Trojans DE Morgan Breslin (hip) unlikely to play.
Damn!!!(Breslin)

I'll be there, rain or shine, to support my team!! Stop by, Rob! I'll buy you a drink!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23645 Oct 10, 2013
As long as you promise not to try and pour it on me, that is.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23646 Oct 10, 2013
Trojan wrote:
As long as you promise not to try and pour it on me, that is.
so if we feel an earthquake centering downtown between 4 and 7 we can assume Rob showed up??
lol
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23647 Oct 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
so if we feel an earthquake centering downtown between 4 and 7 we can assume Rob showed up??
lol
Yeah, LOL!! Might want to look for four horsemen, too!!(The first being white and representing Conquest, of course! What a coincidence!!)
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23648 Oct 10, 2013
The white rider is referred to as Conquest. But the name could also be construed as "Victory," per the translation found in the Jerusalem Bible.

Either way, funny that Victory (insert V sign here!) and Conquest are two accepted names of the white horse. But I'll call him Traveler!!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#23649 Oct 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure all Bruins feel that Bill Walton was beloved, thoses are your words, He was a great player at UCLA, but caused the university problems.
I could mention a "few" beloved trojans that embarrassed USC.
Well I am sure he alienated many of you guys by spilling the sacred beans. I also seem to recall Brew In (or maybe Rob) saying Waltons commentating pissed him off, but I wonder how much is really for Walton running off his mumbling mouth about "other" things. And yes we ALL could mention a few here and there at every school... LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min superwilly 256,085
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,405,555
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 hr ThomasA 311,496
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Wed IB DaMann 9,991
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 25 NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web